Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Here is a video of an Alpha Male in action

Tango-Kid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stupid dorks! Of couse he's conscience. He's trying to exhagarate the body language that alphas portray naturally. When it's natural, you don't look like a dork. Funny thing is, people critisize him but they don't learn anything from him.
You got a lot learn yourself! Behave.
Trying to demonstrate "alpha body language" - confident bodylanguage and "don´t give a damn" attitude, with seemingly no confidence and concentrating only in looking like something you´re obviously not... is the same as trying to demonstrate lovemaking techniques without a partner. That´s masturbation.

The video was good, we got good laughs. We all learned how we should not do the things.

Was he worried about what everyone else thought?
To me it seems he really was.

What this guy is doing defiently flys in Croatia...Europian girls are not used to *******s and thugs like here in US. So it does work as you seem to be different and all manly man.
Is this your idea of a manly man? :confused:

But the reason we are noticing stuff is because some of us can intuit and sense he's really not what he's trying to be. It is human nature to see when one is stepping out of the pecking order where we know they should be. Some of us get an aggressive feeling inside to place this person where he deserves to be.
Exactly.

(edit: english is berý fooking difficult :D )

Last edited:

Jippii

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I wouldn't feel comfortable paying to get a workshop or anything with someone like this. But these are just my opinions.

He looked like he crapped himself from eating too many meatballs and twinkies.

Wham! But I have to give him credit for having the balls to have that 'I'm a mummy with a tummy and am undergoing a mid-life crisis' look. (The J-Lo glasses and sleeveless shirt that doesn't fit him accentuate it)

ak5

Don Juan
Reaction score
i kind of already do this because its just more comfortable then sitting up straight, so i guess i get two things out of it now :)

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the thing. He's trying to demonstrate alpha male behaviour, but do you really see this kid commanding any respect in a crowd? Also, I really can't imagine a hot woman at his side.

Perhaps the moves are right. I think if it was someone like Vin Diesel in the video, doing the same thing, there'd be no debate.

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
Perception man, perception.

If you didn't already know, Vin Diesel is a HUGE nerd at heart. Has been since he was a kid. Know what D&D is? He played that shiet forever, it was his passion. A nerd through and through. Except at one point where he tried his hand at Poppin (Type of street dance) but he sucked at that shiet and his dorkiness shined through.

That being the case, something you completely missed because of your notion of who Vin Diesel is, perhaps you should rethink your idea about Cortez (guy in the alpha body language video).

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
Originally posted by Soma
If you didn't already know, Vin Diesel is a HUGE nerd at heart. Has been since he was a kid. Know what D&D is? He played that shiet forever, it was his passion. A nerd through and through.
Vin Diesel will write the foreword for "Dungeons & Dragons" book
Source: joblo.com
Date: May 28, 2004, 8:25 am
Submitted: Junkyard

In a recent interview, action star Vin Diesel revealed that he will be writing the foreword for the 30th anniversary book of "Dungeons & Dragons."

“I spent so many years playing "Dungeons & Dragons," Diesel admits to Joblo.com.

Diesel protested his love for the role-playing game on the Conan O’Brien show, while promoting his 2003 cop thriller “A Man Apart.” He told the red headed host that he played the game for 24 years.

"Yeah, actually they've asked me to write the foreword for the 30th anniversary.” Diesel later admits, "I'm doing a lot of writing on both "Melkorsh," which is a character that I actually played in "Dungeons & Dragons" when I was younger. That's gonna be that video game that'll have a strong storybase."

Diesel currently stars in The Chronicles of Rid****,” the sci-fi sequel to “Pitch Black.” The film is set five years after the events in Pitch Black, where Rid****, the visually-gifted ex-con/hero, is caught in the middle of a galactic war. The film will open in theaters June 11.

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He seems like he's lost entering in there, like looking for some friend who was suposed to join him there. Then his pose.. lol That's not cool, that's the same kind of guy who is chewing gum with open mouth.

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gosh some people are way overanalyzing
i think the video was just supposed to give you a gist/insight
on types of bodylanguage
offcourse its not the bible or anything ..!!

Reaction score
This must be a fawking JOKE! That short chubby weight lifting wanna be is no alpha!

This is prime example of be who you are. If your not alpha don't try to fake it like the sap in that video.

Now that was some corny assed shyt!

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell yourself, "this is my house".

I didn't think that it was that bad really.True, he is an ugly little cus', but that does not matter. He seems a little fake, but most of it was pretty good. He needs a better look, though. And the music... The music was just murder to listen to!

The dude sits alot like I do. Very relaxed and calm. My advice: be as you are in your home. Walk like its your house, talk like its your house, and move like you would in your house. But for god sake, don't dress like its your house!-- Thats the part he got wrong.

:p

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Walk like its your house, talk like its your house, and move like you would in your house. But for god sake, don't dress like its your house!-- Thats the part he got wrong.
ROTFL! :D

Are there any more videos of this guy doing his thing?

paraguayandj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF

What was that? I though you'll teach something not show off
:D :D :D :D :D lol

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahahaha. This guy looks like he walked out of a mid-80's Kurt Russell flick.

He's a Pillsbury dough-boy with no style. Oh man, those glasses are hilarious!

I DO BELIEVE he demonstrates the proper body language.

A huge problem arises because his appearance DOES NOT match his "perceived" confidence. No one EXPECTS some pudgy schmoe to be confident, so when he tries to be, it looks...off.

I agree with the guy who said if he was replaced by Vin Diesel, everyone would shut up. But no. We get clown showing us how to be "alpha."

I also could "intuit" that he felt nervous. He seemed stiff and uncomfortable. He never smiled. He looked like he was just "going through the motions" instead of having this be natural to him.

But hey, maybe he really IS confident and DOES get chicks. He was at least confident enough to post this video up. So who knows. Has anyone talked to this guy on ASF?

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on guys, looks don't matter! Look around you at how many guys just like him are getting laid left and right. It is all about attitude, baby. Style helps. Looks even help to a lesser extent. But it is all for nothing without the right mindset.

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that's some funny ****, looks like it's from the 80s.

guy needs to check his game, I bet they turned off the film cause he got shut down by those chicks

Blurred Elevens

Don Juan
Reaction score
That was the lamest ****ing video ever. WHAT A ****ING DORK that guy is. If I walked by him he'd quit acting that way.........what a retard.

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) If you look really close, he's not alpha. It's hemorrhoids

2) What's the name of background music?

Reaction score
Ok I just watched this shyt again. Let me also add that as an actor:

1. the fat boys body language is wooden.

2. he walks like he is acting out a role that is not natural to him.

3. look at how he puff's his arms out to the side when he walks even though his lat's and biceps are not that big.

4. It's called "blocking" and his blocking is over staged.

5. His wardrobe sucks cause the glasses do not fit the role cause he is wearing them to try to "look" tough.

6. His body language at the table with the girls was fine though. But this is because I could only see the back side view of his head...

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"This is prime example of be who you are. If your not alpha don't try to fake it like the sap in that video. "

Right on. I totally agree. But I also believe that's not a matter of being 'alpha'. It's about the guy's sense of maleness. Something that you can't manipulate, or fake, or act out, or 'fake till you make'. It is extremely obvious that he's trying to act out a role and 'pretend' and this is EXACTLY why we "DJs" fvck up opportunities that are pretty much given to us (that we don't even notice). He's pretending to be some "AlphaMale" man, and the only thing that is shining through is the "trying" part.

If he was to embrace his own maleness, and work on knowing and becoming HIMSELF (him now minus all of his issues that make him believe that he HAS to become Mr. Alpha at all), then he would appear much more natural, more attractive, and won't fvck up the opportunties that are handed to him.