Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Have been dating a single mother... my story..

latinnova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guys, so I have been off of this board for about 4 months now because I started dating an incredibly beautiful single mother. I'll try to make it short.

PROS:
She likes to fvck so much that I can't keep up. This is a good thing because it is always available when ever I want it. She literally will do what ever I want, like seriously, everything :eek: . It is pretty awesome. Never had better sex, ever.

She cooks me dinner every night and cleans up my place and hers. Really clean is nice as the lazy ex never cleaned even though she chose not to work.

So far she has been really easy to get along with, I knew her in high school and dated her then and she is still the exact same, so that is a plus. If she didn't have the 2 little ones then I would definitely keep her long term, no marriage, but as long as it could last.

CONS:

She has a crazy manipulative ex husband. And they are going through the custody process for the kids. Considering he is going to be involved in the kids life for the rest of their life, I DO NOT want to take the 3rd wheel role of the step father who has no disciplinary authority, especially in this time and age where allegations of anything will get you put in jail. Don't need that **** in my life

Her kids. I already touched on this, but damn, being around 2 loud, crying, obnoxious noise machines that sleep probably 1 hour total a night is not something I can do anymore, especially since they are not my kids. I get along with them fine, but tiny tots still in diapers are bi-polar as hell, one minute you are the best thing ever, the next minute they hate that you took the toy they gave you to play with and cry bloody murder, lol.

Sooo... I think I am done, which really sucks because she is by far the best woman I have met. But, I can't imagine raising another 2 kids ever. I thought I would give it a try and see since I have been there and have done that, nope, it aint happening. I would rather be single and alone then to deal with 2 little kids again.

Please chime in if you guys have similair stories. It's too bad because I really like this girl, but the baggage is real, thought I could carry it but it's wearing me down.

Last edited:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been doing the same thing as you. Everything is the same except her kids are older, way past diapers. And she only has them on weekends. The oldest two are 12 and 16. They are at the age of being fun to be around. I like teaching them stuff. The youngest is 8; she's tolerable, quiet, and mostly just watches princess movies. I never had kids, so I guess there is a novelty to it.

Any single mother who is smart is going to fvck your brains out. It's the best thing to do for the sake of her kids.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
You are both in your mid-30s.

How many non-barking moonbat chicks in your age range do you think are out there?

Clue - few to none.

You do not have to take on surrogate fatherhood to her kids, either of you. Most women don't want that and would dump you if you tried. The kids have a father and it isn't you.

So be single and alone. It's the most realistic alternative for guys 'of a certain age'.

Your do the cheerleader in the a** days are behind you now fellas.

Wake up.

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tictac said:
So be single and alone. It's the most realistic alternative for guys 'of a certain age'.

Your do the cheerleader in the a** days are behind you now fellas.

Wake up.
I have to disagree with this to some degree.

If you take care of your health and remain fit you can date young 20s women being a mid 30s man. In fact, it's quite easy as long as you maintain your looks.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Latin Nova,
Glad to see you posting again...Tic Tac has it right...You are in a nice place right now,but don't intellectualise,just treat it like an Apple and enjoy it...It aint going no where,but the journey is a lot of fun...I had a similar situation once and it was really enjoyable...You are a lucky Bvugger!

latinnova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wanted to post my adventures for the past 4 months is all. And by the way I went out with two 25 year old girls last night and they had no problem with me. I have never stopped working out since I was 14, my strength is high and have a better body then most men at my gym. I'm in college and I have always been told that I look 25 max, so yes, I can still regularly pull in women that are 25 and below no problem, the problem is the bull**** games and the immature drama that they bring to the table, I hate that sh!t. That's why I like older women better.

But ya, I just take it day by day and enjoy life to the fullest. I will ride this relationship for as long as I can and move on if it falls apart. Adapt and survive is all we can do, and enjoy every day that is given to us at its fullest.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
really depends now here you live. if you were 40 years old and single living in NY or LA you'd have no problem at all finding sane, good looking women for LTR's that have no kids

you live in a less populated area, in particular in the south than you're done if you're not married by 30.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've learned a few things about dating single moms...

Woman with child(ren) part-time: Equivalent to a single woman in her early 20s. She uses her child-free time to party and fvck whatever she wants. She already has one child, so there is no incentive to settle down with a man, and the man who fathers her child fulfils the necessary role. This woman is in the perfect space where she can have her cake and eat it too.

Woman with one child full time: More open to settling down, but she wants a man to play the daddy role (even if she doesn't say so). They're decent for dating.

Woman with more than one child full time: Nightmare to date. Free time is rare or non-existent because nobody likes babysitting more than one child. Wants you to play daddy too.

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
G_Govan said:
I have to disagree with this to some degree.

If you take care of your health and remain fit you can date young 20s women being a mid 30s man. In fact, it's quite easy as long as you maintain your looks.
THIS... I respect every Senior DJ on this board with the the advice and insights they have shared with me thru the years and on....BUT, IF YOU ARE SINGLE, YOU STAY IN GREAT SHAPE, LOOK A DECADE OR MORE YOUNGER WHEN YOUR LATE ACTUALLY IN THE LATE 30'S/40'S.... I'M GONNA MILK THAT FAT COW OF OPPORTUNITY TILL IT'S COMPLETELY DRY. :D

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As far as the OP single mom situation is concenerned, unless you can get her away more often from her kids (which is doubtful), I would ride it while it lasts because you will eventually have to end it...

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
I've learned a few things about dating single moms...

Woman with child(ren) part-time: Equivalent to a single woman in her early 20s. She uses her child-free time to party and fvck whatever she wants. She already has one child, so there is no incentive to settle down with a man, and the man who fathers her child fulfils the necessary role. This woman is in the perfect space where she can have her cake and eat it too.
That has been my experience exactly. It's Netflix on the couch when she has the kids, and then non-stop fvckfest when she doesn't. I haven't even taken her out on a date yet. We just go straight to bed.

latinnova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, what is said above is true. Its a fvckfest of epic proportions.

Also, something else bothers me, a lot. The little boy is a spitting image of his father, its literally the closest thing I have seen to a mini me of anything. So every time I see the boy I just see the dad looking at me. I think its evolution kicking in and it just doesn't sit well with me at all, its a no go for ltr. Though I will see ho long this wave shall roll.

JohnyTheArrow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
latinnova said:
Ok guys, so I have been off of this board for about 4 months now because I started dating an incredibly beautiful single mother. I'll try to make it short.

PROS:
She likes to fvck so much that I can't keep up. This is a good thing because it is always available when ever I want it. She literally will do what ever I want, like seriously, everything :eek: . It is pretty awesome. Never had better sex, ever.

She cooks me dinner every night and cleans up my place and hers. Really clean is nice as the lazy ex never cleaned even though she chose not to work.

So far she has been really easy to get along with, I knew her in high school and dated her then and she is still the exact same, so that is a plus. If she didn't have the 2 little ones then I would definitely keep her long term, no marriage, but as long as it could last.

CONS:

She has a crazy manipulative ex husband. And they are going through the custody process for the kids. Considering he is going to be involved in the kids life for the rest of their life, I DO NOT want to take the 3rd wheel role of the step father who has no disciplinary authority, especially in this time and age where allegations of anything will get you put in jail. Don't need that **** in my life

Her kids. I already touched on this, but damn, being around 2 loud, crying, obnoxious noise machines that sleep probably 1 hour total a night is not something I can do anymore, especially since they are not my kids. I get along with them fine, but tiny tots still in diapers are bi-polar as hell, one minute you are the best thing ever, the next minute they hate that you took the toy they gave you to play with and cry bloody murder, lol.

Sooo... I think I am done, which really sucks because she is by far the best woman I have met. But, I can't imagine raising another 2 kids ever. I thought I would give it a try and see since I have been there and have done that, nope, it aint happening. I would rather be single and alone then to deal with 2 little kids again.

Please chime in if you guys have similair stories. It's too bad because I really like this girl, but the baggage is real, thought I could carry it but it's wearing me down.
Oh , you got your candy.There is really nothing to boast about.So you play daddy for 2 children not yours and you are rewarded with sex and food, whats so amazing about it ?

latinnova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who says I'm playing daddy. I do play with them, probably max 30 minutes a day, and I actually do like kids, they are fun for 30 minute intervals before they get all crabby. I used to try sleeping there at first, but was a no go because of the crying. I probably see the kids max 45 minutes a day before they are put to bed and the rest of the time it's time to do the nasty. You guys act like I'm bragging about it or something, why so negative, I'm just simply stating my story, that is all, lol. It is what it is. I was just asking men to share similar stories.

JohnyTheArrow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound like overexcited teenager who got first BJ.

She doesnt fvck you royally :

because are amazing
because you blew her mind
because you seduced her
because you are sex-god
because you are better than other guys

But because she is single mom and she needs somebody to take the shytty job of rising not yours kids.She hopes you will be this employee and your payment is dinner and pvssy.Enjoy your sex but there is nothing amazing about it.There is no need to boast about it under disguise of 'sharing' experience.There is no magic.No secret.No game.Simple exchange of resources.Thats it.

latinnova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, didn't I already point this out in my first paragraph, its under something called "con's" stated in the first post. I had sex with some 25 year olds last night, and they were nothing compared to her in the bed, she is on a completely different level, but you don't see me bragging about that do you? I'm just stating my own experiences , manipulate them however you will. Enjoy your own negativity though brother, more power to you.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
really depends now here you live. if you were 40 years old and single living in NY or LA you'd have no problem at all finding sane, good looking women for LTR's that have no kids

you live in a less populated area, in particular in the south than you're done if you're not married by 30.

This is BS, I live in a small town an hour from any major city and I snagged a childless never married 26 year old and have been seeing her for almost a year and she is the nicest woman I ever met. I thought it was a damn facade at first but I think she is the real deal. Decided to keep her at this point.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
C'mon guys, do you need to dump on the dude so hard?

I found myself in an interesting position last month. It' been like 2-3 months since I've gotten a proper lay, and I met a milf and a girl with a boyfriend 15 years younger than her on the same night. The milf was easy to talk to, first convo on the phone I was pushing to come over with a bottle of booze. She told me "I have something you might not like - I have a kid."

I just turned 30, and for me, I ONLY wanted to go have sex because she moved good and had the great body. Then I thought about the extra stuff because of the kid and I decided to stop talking to her - I DO want to just say "ok when your 8 year old goes away/to sleep/ or just come over." I thought about saying this straight up, but again, once I thought about it more - why even go down that road? Pros are just better sex. Cons is everything else. Have any of you maintained this strict fvck buddy relationship without ANY effort on her part to introduce the kids into the equation? If so kudos to you.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
latinnova said:
I've only one experience with a single mom, and it was enough for me. It started easy. Easy to date, easy to sex. Very willing to do anything.

Except her kids were older. Two boys. Elementary school age. Once we were at her place, banging in her bedroom, and the kids, who were supposed to be at the neighbors, figured something was up.

While we were banging, her kids started banging on the bedroom door.

"Mom! We know you're in there!"

That was enough for me.

JohnyTheArrow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
latinnova said:
Haha, didn't I already point this out in my first paragraph, its under something called "con's" stated in the first post. I had sex with some 25 year olds last night, and they were nothing compared to her in the bed, she is on a completely different level, but you don't see me bragging about that do you? I'm just stating my own experiences , manipulate them however you will. Enjoy your own negativity though brother, more power to you.
Its not negativity - its reality check.

If you met kids and play with them you are walking into daddy role.Thats why she fvcks you so good.Whats point of your post ?

Single mom ****s you because she needs daddy for kids ? No shyt,Sherlock
She tries hard to please you because she is desperate ? No shyt
She cooks and is nice to you ? No shyt
Ex troubles ? No shyt
Kids are c0ckblocking ? No shyt

There are strings attached and you fake they arent.