Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Have been dating a single mother... my story..

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've learned a few things about dating single moms...

Woman with child(ren) part-time: Equivalent to a single woman in her early 20s. She uses her child-free time to party and fvck whatever she wants. She already has one child, so there is no incentive to settle down with a man, and the man who fathers her child fulfils the necessary role. This woman is in the perfect space where she can have her cake and eat it too.

Woman with one child full time: More open to settling down, but she wants a man to play the daddy role (even if she doesn't say so). They're decent for dating.

Woman with more than one child full time: Nightmare to date. Free time is rare or non-existent because nobody likes babysitting more than one child. Wants you to play daddy too.
In my brief experience dating milfs I find the above to be completely accurate.

Regarding all the posts of how we shouldn't enable single moms blah blah blah - Let's face it we're guys, we're horny, and if a chick is attractive kid or not we will try to bang her. If a girl is attractive she still has high SMV kid or not. This is just life.

Dr. Reed

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is exactly evolution; it's your genes crying out to you to not waste your time & energy on some other man's genes.
As I always advise: Don't raise another man's sperm.

Dr. Reed

Don Juan
Reaction score
The above poster is correct, society is what started these problems. It won't get any better now, it is ingrained. Nobody cares anymore, that's the fact.
Make it with an 8 now? Doubt it....girls (I refuse to refer to them as "women") always know their sexual market value. They prop each other up. Digging gold with their similar friends is now their mission.

These girls have made themselves pump and dump material because they chose the bad boy first. Or, maybe they themselves are the bad girl...nobody thinks about that. If a man is not 6'4", a "10" and makes a six-figure income, he is a piece of ****.

The consequences are not just from the strong arm of the state, they are the result of fifty years of Feminism. They create their own problems, and over the years have cunningly found ways to blame men. Which robs the normal, good man of his dignity and his life ambition which results in a pump-and-dump necessity if a man is to enjoy sex, instead of in a marriage. I raised two boys whose father taught them at an early age that I am terrible...think about the man in the movie "Home Alone"...yes that's what living through their youth was like for me (but not quite that extreme...). Between them and my now ex-wife's "grrfriends", who chastised me because I was "low value", I had a stroke at 44yo.

I am a good looking 5'6 guy. she is 5'1. They convinced her she should be with a guy at least 5'10. This is a big ****ing deal nowadays to sluers like them. Never mind that one of them had no visible chest and another was overweight and past her prime. I wasn't perfect and I had to go. You can imagine how I feel about them, they are lucky I am not crazy. I have custody of my 16yo daughter, had to move in with my parents in order to pull that off in my State. I will never marry again, from now on "girls" are disposable toys.

May I put this in my book? You will be anonymous.