Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hatton Vs Mayweather: Predictions

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
I predict Mayweather will win by KO. :whistle:

Milfhunter77

Banned
Reaction score
I love how most the Brits seemed ****faced in the stands and were chanting as if they were at a soccer (football) match!!

That fight was more interesting than the De LaHoya one.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that was Mayweathers most impressive performance of his career, along with the Corrales fight.

He stood in there a LOT more than I thought he would! Threw a lot more punches and beat Hatton at his own game! Never saw that coming, especially the knockout!

I thought he would pot shot and move more, like the Boldamir fight! Though, I thought he would win, definately not so convincingly!

Hatton didnt use his body shots AT ALL! He only threw a couple of them all fight! Insane! Bad bad coaching there! Infact, TERRIBLE coaching! Have they ever watched tape of Mayweather? WTF were they thinking! That is the KEY to get Mayweather!

Mayweather is one of the very best fighters of all-time! No doubt about that now! He also looked to have grown into welter even better and looked bigger than in the DLH fight where he apparently weighed more! Though not sure at fight time how much he put on, but certainly a few pounds! Mayweather V Cotto is the fight that now has to happen! Mayweather would win that one clearly I beleive!

Enjoy that money 6-heads! You earned it!

Oh and no way I am bias against Mayweather 6-heads! I love watching him fight, infact he is my favourite fighter in the world at the moment! I want him to keep winning and leaving a great legacy! However, he wasnt throwing as many punches against DLH, looked bored (and even came out and said he is bored with boxing after the fight), and struggles against good pressure fighters! Hatton is exactly that and the way he demolished (an admittedly past it) Castillo, was impressive and a big warning! But he stepped upto the plate in this fight and didnt just box, but beat down Hatton!

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PRMoon said:
I don't care who wins, I want all these tourist out of my hotel! It's suppose to be slow season and my department is getting pounded! I mean the money is nice yes, but really getting drunk before 10 am! Are you serious! Shame on you too las vegas locals for being so unruly and going with the flow too!!

P.S. Come to my nightclubs...I need christmas money...
How was Vegas after the fight PR? The English didnt riot did they? ha ha