Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Haha! Abercrombie loser asks me to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You probably dont realize how annoying you are to a store that is trying to meet quotas and living up to there expected market sales. You went into this store 3x's in a day with no intention on buying anything. Playing the race card is nothing less than pathetic in this situation. I've been followed around stores and kicked out for a lot less than this. You obviously didn't go there to buy anything and should have been kicked out. The world doesn't revolve around you, and no one could give a **** about you picking up girls if it involves their paying the bills. You'll pick up on this a few years from now when you dont live in your parents house and eat for free.

If you were running a business where people who were coming into to purchase goods and being run off by people who were just hanging around what would you do? I could give a **** about some guy who staked out territory in my store to bother every good looking girl who walked through the door. Really I'd kick them out before they could drive off too many people who actually came into my store to spend money. I dont care what race, religion, or economic background your from; you cut into my overall profits I'm done dealing with you.

One of my closest friends from grade school is the self proclaimed high energy fun type. Turns out that he rubs people the wrong way most of the time because he acts like a coke head and cant realize that his fun loving personality to most people is really just his excuse for being an *******. I've lost more opportunities to hook up with girls than I've gained by being friends with him. If your fun and high energy and have a lot of friends and get along with everyone your in a good spot. If you are losing friends, and losing girls, because of your energy or being to much "fun" you really need to re-consider how you act.

Roulette

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's pretty clear you're coming off as creepy. Three times in one day? Acting high energy? Not buying anything? That's very odd behavior regardless of your skin color.

And on a side note, it makes me sick when I see people blaming their lack or success / misfortunes on their religion, skin color, sex, etc. Stop blaming things out of your control as a means to justify your plight and start looking inward.

Kudos,
Matt

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flabbergasped? said:
ElStud is Viper?

I'm black too. Chances are, you were creeping them out. Of course, race could have something to do with it, but being that you can't change your race, but you can do something about your behavior, I'd look at that first.

You went into a store several times, and probably spit lame game. The female employees snickered about you the first few times, and told the story to other female employees in different shifts. You see these other employees, and they already know you as the "creepy guy." You're getting blowed out of every set, and you make them more and more uncomfortable, until they have to get a guy to ask you to leave.

It's good that you left and didn't get security involved, or worse, started a fight. That would have stripped you of what little dignity you had left in the store. Of course, you probably don't care what they think, but if you didn't, you wouldn't be posting here about your bannination.
Haha, how everyone here acts like they know everything is funny. "You probably spit lame game". Calling me "creepy" when you know nothing about me. Yeah, I don't listen to know-it-alls or assumptions with little basis behind them, I listen to facts. Though hey if being my fun friendly, social self is being creepy, I guess you're right, oh well, Abercrombie's loss not mine, I can go be social elsewhere.

You probably dont realize how annoying you are to a store that is trying to meet quotas and living up to there expected market sales. You went into this store 3x's in a day with no intention on buying anything. Playing the race card is nothing less than pathetic in this situation. I've been followed around stores and kicked out for a lot less than this. You obviously didn't go there to buy anything and should have been kicked out. The world doesn't revolve around you, and no one could give a **** about you picking up girls if it involves their paying the bills. You'll pick up on this a few years from now when you dont live in your parents house and eat for free.

If you were running a business where people who were coming into to purchase goods and being run off by people who were just hanging around what would you do? I could give a **** about some guy who staked out territory in my store to bother every good looking girl who walked through the door. Really I'd kick them out before they could drive off too many people who actually came into my store to spend money. I dont care what race, religion, or economic background your from; you cut into my overall profits I'm done dealing with you.

One of my closest friends from grade school is the self proclaimed high energy fun type. Turns out that he rubs people the wrong way most of the time because he acts like a coke head and cant realize that his fun loving personality to most people is really just his excuse for being an *******. I've lost more opportunities to hook up with girls than I've gained by being friends with him. If your fun and high energy and have a lot of friends and get along with everyone your in a good spot. If you are losing friends, and losing girls, because of your energy or being to much "fun" you really need to re-consider how you act.
Well yeah, but if they were going to kick me out they should've done it sooner, except for acting all buddy buddy with me. Meanwhile I'll make sure not to go back to the 'No Fun Zone' known as Abercrombie and Fitch.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Haha, how everyone here acts like they know everything is funny.

well if YOU know everything, where's your success?

"You probably spit lame game". Calling me "creepy" when you know nothing about me. Yeah, I don't listen to know-it-alls or assumptions with little basis behind them, I listen to facts.

you do spit lame game, you are creepy. up in a different page of this thread i posted your FRs to prove it.

Though hey if being my fun friendly, social self is being creepy, I guess you're right, oh well, Abercrombie's loss not mine, I can go be social elsewhere.
&
Well yeah, but if they were going to kick me out they should've done it sooner, except for acting all buddy buddy with me.

you really think you're an alpha male that everyone's going to miss? kid, you realize they are paid to try getting you to try on their clothes and buy something? but the moment you open your mouth to the abercrombie girls you have your canned routine ready and you don't even give them a chance to speak... let alone ask you if you want to try something on.

no one's trying to be buddy-buddy with you, they're just trying not to be the stereotyped hot b*tches to you.

Meanwhile I'll make sure not to go back to the 'No Fun Zone' known as Abercrombie and Fitch.
asd

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, yep, still talking like you know everything about me. I can confidently say from that post that you know little. And before you ask for my proof of success where's yours? No where to be found. Another sign of a KBJ, bragging and acting like he is superior to others, with no proof of success. Ofcourse I don't care, you can brag and fool yourself into thinking your really getting any, but at the end of the day, you're just a fool sitting at his computer. Meanwhile while your bragging at your homebase computer, I'm actually going out there and improving.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Haha, yep, still talking like you know everything about me. I can confidently say from that post that you know little. And before you ask for my proof of success where's yours? No where to be found. Another sign of a KBJ, bragging and acting like he is superior to others, with no proof of success. Ofcourse I don't care, you can brag and fool yourself into thinking your really getting any, but at the end of the day, you're just a fool sitting at his computer. Meanwhile while your bragging at your homebase computer, I'm actually going out there and improving.
Elstud, you have an ego problem.

Forget about this kid guys, it's no use reasoning with him.

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Uh yeah...

Anyway, whoever said something about working at that sh*thole actually had a good idea. Think about it, hot girls, money and nobody will be able to f*cking kick me out, because hey, I'll be paid to walk around and talk to the customers.
Why can I see you getting fired for sexual harassment...

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Children, taking internet stuff so seriously. I'd think the so called DJ's on this forum would have something better to do than spam topics and argue all day, apparently not. I don't have school today but what's your excuse? The majority of you guys just get a little immature rise from bragging and ultimately talking crap about the success you don't have. It's sad really, while your at home beating your meat, you could be out there doing something. The real DJ's on this forum have probably avoided the topic, because they know they have better things to do than argue or spam peoples topics. Faux-DJ's AKA the talkers and the KBJ's don't have anything to do but stay home at their computers.

I'm willing to bet money you take one of these "so-called" DJ's into the field and they'll make excuses like crazy, because they're just Keyboard Jockies. They can talk the talk, but they can't walk the walk. You guys can call me anything you want, b*tch, geek, troll, loser, I don't care because in the end, I'm the one improving while you guys stay at your computers and brag and ultimately put down those that are actually doing something.

HolyG

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud...seriously man, chill out.

Why is this thread still going?

Status
Not open for further replies.