Haha! Abercrombie loser asks me to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Okay so I went to Abercrombie a couple times today just to chill out. 1st and 2nd time I talked to some people, but then on the 3rd time this dude comes up to me and does this "come here" motion with his arms and I go over there. This loser says "I'm going to have to ask you to leave sir. You're making a few of my apprentences uncomfortable. If you don't leave I'm going to have to call security". Haha, so basically you're asking me to leave for walking around and actually giving life to your boring store? Okay. This dude had to be a loser though, how are you going to ask someone to leave for hanging out and socializing? Haha, whatever, it's just BS. I'm getting the ideas his "colleagues" are bothered is not because I'm walking around and socializing, but I'm a "Black" guy walking around and socializing. Anyway, it's BS. This was a huge hit to my confidence, because I was just walking around all confident and sh*t and this dude killed it. He made me all paranoid that I was doing something bad by walking around stores and socializing and I was not. Haha, besides, I've been doing the same thing at Abercrombie several times and this is the only time anyones kicked me out.

Oh well, f*ck that, I wasn't even getting many successful approaches at Abercrombie anyway and there clothes are boring as hell. I'm not even going to attempt to go back to Abercrombie, because it's too much drama, that I don't want to be apart of.
if I honeslty wasn't doing anything, he would hve had to call security to get me out.

sometimes you gotta take a stand on ****. this is one of thoose times

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont' read all this guys threads so I dont'k now how often he comes there. but if you are in there every day making bad pickups, and espically if you suck at it.. than I can see the cashiers point

I'm black as well as everyone knows.. and execpt for a a strip club where my date was putting on a show for the crowd... on my face, and the time I was in florida and got so drunk I tried to offer a guys date200 bucks for a *******, i've never been kicked out of anywhere. and i'm from the heart of redneck country. and I promise you I've been more places than most.

It's pretty hard to find a true racist anymore. you have the closet ones who love you but don't want you to look at their blue eyed blonde daughter... until you show them your bank acocunt, then it's fine :rolleyes:, but very few people just are afraid of "little niggletts" running around anymore (niggletts has to be the funnyest word ever created... from tales from the hood)

I'm pretty sure you were doing something worng, you just are too young to understand. the point that you go int here everyday speaks volumes.

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
Elstud, I highly doubt you got kicked out for being black, and I doubt you were the only black dude in the store.

reasons I can think of
1. You seem to be there a lot, most of your FRs involve A&F
2. You're hitting on the employees and you never make your intentions clear either, for all you know, they probably don't even know that you like them.
3. From reason #2, you probably come off as CREEPY
4. If you're in A&F a lot and never buy anything and just talk to the people, you'd probably come off as an A&F rat, like a mallrat.
5. The girls that work there probably said something about you. <---- This one is my biggest bet.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Note: WHY are you hitting on the store employees, Much better to just walk around the mall and hit on the hotties around.

Reaction score
Were the girls you were rapping to white girls?

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Elstud, I highly doubt you got kicked out for being black, and I doubt you were the only black dude in the store.

reasons I can think of
1. You seem to be there a lot, most of your FRs involve A&F
2. You're hitting on the employees and you never make your intentions clear either, for all you know, they probably don't even know that you like them.
3. From reason #2, you probably come off as CREEPY
4. If you're in A&F a lot and never buy anything and just talk to the people, you'd probably come off as an A&F rat, like a mallrat.
5. The girls that work there probably said something about you. <---- This one is my biggest bet.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Note: WHY are you hitting on the store employees, Much better to just walk around the mall and hit on the hotties around.
Except for the fact that I was the only black guy there.

1. And? I hardly ever see the same people ever working there.

2. Socializing with the employees who aren't really doing anything.

3. Creepy? I'm one of the most fun energetic guys there.

4 and 5. Yeah, there's those, except for the fact that I've done the same things several times and never had some dude walk up to me and kick me out. I wouldn't be surprised if ONE person was bothered by me and therefore he made sound like "a few" to make himself sound more justified.

Michele said:
so... elstud said he was being kicked out was because hes black... just because he says its true doesn't make it true.

he wasn't kicked out because he's black. he was kicked out for the reason the clerk said he was being kicked out for.

he goes into the store to do his approaches every other day (he makes it seem). he never buys anything. he makes pretty creepy approaches to babes that are out of his league. i'm sure they know who he is when they see him.

this forum is full of retards. you people need to think rational. you're all emotional pussies. well not all of you, but most of you who agree that it's because he's black.

i don't know if anyone heard of ethos, pathos, and logos.

ethos = ethics and morals
pathos = emotions
logos = logic
(or something like this)

you guys aren't logos at all. you're all ethos and pathos.
you all solve things using your female-emotions.

"oh-no-he-didn't! i know dis knuckle-head didn't just kick me out! uh-uh!"

fools. use logic and put the pieces together:
-creepy
-not close to being a potential customer
-making workers uncomfortable
Actually, smartass, I've never seen this dude working at Abercrombie before in my life so it's nothing to do with that. I had not been to Abercrombie TWO weeks prior to this. So just shutup because you don't know what you're talking about.

No, you're wrong there's only one retard on this forum, you.

- Creepy

WTF? I'm going around there being one of the most fun energetic people in there.

- Not close to being a potential customer

Haha, that's why I even take my time to look at their crappy clothes.

- Making workers uncomfortable.

If walking around being myself is "making workers uncomfortable" then screw the workers.

Anyways, I think I'm just going to find me a good club to approach at because clubs are just a lot less bullsh*t. At malls, most of the time you won't find anything to approach and when you do, they're in college or something or work there. Plus at clubs, you can just have fun, you don't have to have people hassling you about buying crap and you can just have a good time.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Actually, smartass, I've never seen this dude working at Abercrombie before in my life so it's nothing to do with that. I had not been to Abercrombie TWO weeks prior to this. So just shutup because you don't know what you're talking about.

No, you're wrong there's only one retard on this forum, you.

- Creepy

WTF? I'm going around there being one of the most fun energetic people in there.

- Not close to being a potential customer

Haha, that's why I even take my time to look at their crappy clothes.

- Making workers uncomfortable.

If walking around being myself is "making workers uncomfortable" then screw the workers.

Anyways, I think I'm just going to find me a good club to approach at because clubs are just a lot less bullsh*t. At malls, most of the time you won't find anything to approach and when you do, they're in college are something. Plus at clubs, you can just have fun, you don't have to have people hassling you about buying crap and you can just have a good time.
i'll just answer this with your original post:

ElStud said:
Okay so I went to Abercrombie a couple times today just to chill out. 1st and 2nd time I talked to some people, but then on the 3rd time this dude comes up to me and does this "come here" motion with his arms and I go over there. This loser says "I'm going to have to ask you to leave sir. You're making a few of my apprentences uncomfortable.
are you REALLY looking at their boring clothes? or are you doing the stalker approach, pretending to look at clothes while eyeing down girls, following then around and still pretending to look at clothes until you finally talk to them?

oh and you haven't been to abercrombie in 2 weeks? so then, you must be a bigger creep for being kicked out after one day.

not to mention abercrombie and hollister are the hotspots of theft at a mall, and they are suspicious of anyone whos stopping by three times and not going to buy anything. hey, maybe they are marking something for someone else to steal, maybe they are finding out the stores blind spots so they can bring a group. and if you're implying that black people are the only one who shoplift, that's your fault, and the black people who make the stereotype seem "true". but i know for sure that black people aren't the only ones who shoplift, i used to boost a lot.

and creepy because you were the most "fun & energetic" person there. yeah that's totally irrelevant. what you don't get about is...
abercrombie isn't about helping customers, it's about walking through the meadow wearing your 100% supersoft sueded cotton brown waffle henley around your neck, and jeans with each hole telling different stories. playing football in the field and getting excited about taking it to the end-zone. abercrombie is about bringing your girlfriend to rugby games with the boys, and when she leaves, everyone gives each other handjobs. it's about playing water-polo naked with your best pals. it's about taking a canoe out in the lake and stroking your buddies oar.

but in all seriousness, you came off creepy because you don't (well YOU do) go to a store and chat up girls, leave come back and chat up girls, leave and come back and chat up girls again. a store is a work environment for them and their boss wants to take care if their employees so they can do their job without worrying about "oh god... there's that guy again."

how to solve that? kick you out. problem solved.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Michele said:
i'll just answer this with your original post:

are you REALLY looking at their boring clothes? or are you doing the stalker approach, pretending to look at clothes while eyeing down girls, following then around and still pretending to look at clothes until you finally talk to them?

oh and you haven't been to abercrombie in 2 weeks? so then, you must be a bigger creep for being kicked out after one day.

not to mention abercrombie and hollister are the hotspots of theft at a mall. and if you're implying that black people are the only one who shoplift, that's your fault, and the black people who make the stereotype seem "true". but i know for sure that black people aren't the only ones who shoplift, i used to boost a lot.

and creepy because you were the most "fun & energetic" person there. yeah. have you seen the girls and guys there? what you don't get about is...
abercrombie isn't about helping customers, it's about walking through the meadow wearing your 100% supersoft cotton brown waffle henley around your neck, and jeans with each hole telling different stories. playing football in the field and getting excited about taking it to the end-zone. abercrombie is about bringing your girlfriend to rugby games with the boys, and when she leaves, everyone gives each other handjobs. it's about playing water-polo naked with your best pals. it's about taking a canoe out in the lake and stroking your buddies oar.

but in all seriousness, you came off creepy because you don't (well YOU do) go to a store and chat up girls, leave come back and chat up girls, leave and come back and chat up girls again. a store is a work environment for them and their boss wants to take care if their employees so they can do their job without worrying about "oh god... there's that guy again."

how to solve that? kick you out. problem solved.
Skipping all the crap in that post, it boils down to one thing, the guy could NOT handle Mike. However, who's ever been there the last dozens of times I've been to Abercrombie, didn't have a problem with me. I think this has to do with a personal problem that someone who works there has with me or MY TYPE OF PEOPLE.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you're type of people? bands kids? don't get me wrong, i'm not putting "band kid" in your mouth, but i can't see you as anything else but a big, fat, black band kid.

i knew several band kids who were "dorks" but were relatively good looking working at abercrombie.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Michele said:
you're type of people? bands kids? don't get me wrong, i'm not putting "band kid" in your mouth, but i can't see you as anything else but a big, fat, black band kid.

i knew several band kids who were "dorks" but were relatively good looking working at abercrombie.
Haha, no stupid. And did you just call all band kids? Dorks? Haha, you sound like a f*cking idiot. There are a lot of kids in band who do sports and I'm willing to bet a couple of them could even kick your ass. But yeah, if you define all band kids as "dorks" and "geeks" you need to get out of the 1950's High School stereotypes. Many people in band, including myself, do several sports and we're also some of the best people on those particular teams. So get that "all band kids are geeks" thing out of your head.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nowhere in my previous reply was the word "all". but "several" is, and for a good reason, go check out your marching band.

but you're totally throwing your topic off topic.

you hate the truth, so you have to take the topic off the original topic because i've said the truth, and you just can't accept it.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Michele said:
nowhere in my previous reply was the word "all". but "several" is, and for a good reason, go check out your marching band.

but you're totally throwing your topic off topic.

you hate the truth, so you have to take the topic off the original topic because i've said the truth, and you just can't accept it.
No need to check out my marching band. Only an EXTREMELY small portion of the band are what you would call "geeks" or "dorks" and even they talk to people. There are a lot of people who are atheletic and social in the band, despite your dated stereotypes.

JJMcLure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You clearly go into that store too much and 3 times in one day is a LOT - especially without buying anything. And on top of that you're "hanging out" there and chatting people up. If you were 'high energy' as you say, you weren't even "under the radar" and you would clearly be noticed and remembered by everyone.

The key issue here is this comes back to social awareness (a key part of the game) - regularly visiting the same store, and going in 3 times in one day to buy nothing but to "hang out and socialize", act 'high energy' and chat chicks up is just going to seem odd behaviour. Expand greatly your number of venues.

If you want to be in A+F all the time, why don't you just apply for a job there.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JJMcLure said:
You clearly go into that store too much and 3 times in one day is a LOT - especially without buying anything. And on top of that you're "hanging out" there and chatting people up. If you were 'high energy' as you say, you weren't even "under the radar" and you would clearly be noticed and remembered by everyone.

The key issue here is this comes back to social awareness (a key part of the game) - regularly visiting the same store, and going in 3 times in one day to buy nothing but to hang out, act 'high energy' and chat chicks up is just going to seem odd behaviour. Expand greatly your number of venues.

If you want to be in A+F all the time, why don't you just apply for a job there.
That's not the point man. It's that I've done the 3 times a day thing before, dozens of times and this is the only time a jackass has come up to me and asked me to leave. Tell me why I've been there before, came in there a couple times, never brought anything and they've never bothered me about it before. Then this jackass comes in and asks me to leave.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
because this jackass had more balls than the rest of the people there. what? do you think everybody will act exactly the same just because you want them to?

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Michele said:
because this jackass had more balls than the rest of the people there. what? do you think everybody will act exactly the same just because you want them to?
Uh yeah...

Anyway, whoever said something about working at that sh*thole actually had a good idea. Think about it, hot girls, money and nobody will be able to f*cking kick me out, because hey, I'll be paid to walk around and talk to the customers. I just think this guy is anti-fun or something. I walking around and talk in several other stores and this has never happened before.

dirtyvibe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You were probably just acting creepy. I used to have these black people that would come to my pool all the time and cause trouble. So, I would kick them out a lot. Then they would start yelling at us about being racist, accusing us of racism, telling us we still wanted slavery, etc. while we threatened to call the police. Another time we had to kick out a 14 year old black girl for punching a 3 year old girl in the face. She too started yelling at us about being racist, hating black people, etc. Anyways, the point is that you sound exactly like those idiots. You weren't kicked because you were black- you were kicked out for legitimate reasons.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Either way, it happened. Deal with it, move on.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Youre a dipsh*t. You dont "hang out" and "socialize" in a clothing store. Maybe if you approach someone once or while youre buying clothes...fine. But to go hang out there 3+ times is a little f*cking creepy. Way to use being black as an excuse for being a creeper. Learn how not to be a dumbass, get a life, and yea...there you go. To all you sh*ts who believed he was kicked out for being black, youre all tards. Its good to see some people who actually know what theyre talking about and dont buy that sh*t. Good god, i hope this isnt what the worlds coming to...

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oakraiderz2 said:
Youre a dipsh*t. You dont "hang out" and "socialize" in a clothing store. Maybe if you approach someone once or while youre buying clothes...fine. But to go hang out there 3+ times is a little f*cking creepy. Way to use being black as an excuse for being a creeper. Learn how not to be a dumbass, get a life, and yea...there you go. To all you sh*ts who believed he was kicked out for being black, youre all tards. Its good to see some people who actually know what theyre talking about and dont buy that sh*t. Good god, i hope this isnt what the worlds coming to...
Whatever dude. it all boils down to the fact that this particular dude could not handle me. I'm a creeper? Then why didn't any of the other managers kick me out all the other days I went to Abercrombie and did the same thing? Put some logic into those words.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Whatever dude. it all boils down to the fact that this particular dude could not handle me. I'm a creeper? Then why didn't any of the other managers kick me out all the other days I went to Abercrombie and did the same thing? Put some logic into those words.
you stupid child.

that's already been answered by me. and you had nothing to say except evading it and bringing up a different point.

that manager had more balls than the other managers. besides all of the other managers for abercrombie are usually chicks or gay dudes.

and yes we know abercrombie has stuck up people. but they're only stuck up to losers who can't talk to people like a normal person.

Status
Not open for further replies.