Haha! Abercrombie loser asks me to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay so I went to Abercrombie a couple times today just to chill out. 1st and 2nd time I talked to some people, but then on the 3rd time this dude comes up to me and does this "come here" motion with his arms and I go over there. This loser says "I'm going to have to ask you to leave sir. You're making a few of my apprentences uncomfortable. If you don't leave I'm going to have to call security". Haha, so basically you're asking me to leave for walking around and actually giving life to your boring store? Okay. This dude had to be a loser though, how are you going to ask someone to leave for hanging out and socializing? Haha, whatever, it's just BS. I'm getting the ideas his "colleagues" are bothered is not because I'm walking around and socializing, but I'm a "Black" guy walking around and socializing. Anyway, it's BS. This was a huge hit to my confidence, because I was just walking around all confident and sh*t and this dude killed it. He made me all paranoid that I was doing something bad by walking around stores and socializing and I was not. Haha, besides, I've been doing the same thing at Abercrombie several times and this is the only time anyones kicked me out.

Oh well, f*ck that, I wasn't even getting many successful approaches at Abercrombie anyway and there clothes are boring as hell. I'm not even going to attempt to go back to Abercrombie, because it's too much drama, that I don't want to be apart of.

Play the Game

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahahaha i'm white but i could just see those A&F fags getting all jittery because some black guy was in the store. They're probably thinking is he gonna rob the place? :crackup:

You just got kicked out for "shopping while black". No big deal though, find a better place. I hate that store too, everyone there is always trying way to hard to be cool.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you should have made friends with him by playing the cube or the five questions game with him.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
You didn't take off your shirt fast enough.

You've seen all their ads and pictures in the stores. Its always a bunch of guys with no shirts on. How do they even sell shirts anyway? They don't advertise them. Lol.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what exactly did u say to the people to make them "uncomfortable"?

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly don't even know. They were probably just p*ssed I always hanging out for a long time and not buying anything so they told me to leave. Or maybe somebody said "Okay! I can so not do my work with a tall black guy here, it's freaking me out".

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe it because of the way you dress and if your "hood" or not. I'm a black guy and i work at abercrombie so unless you live in a racist area i doubt it was because your "black" probably more having to do with the way you dress and how you carry yourself.

Reaction score
Holy ****, If I was the OP I would have punched the store clerk b!tch in the face but that's just me

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you act like the thousand other poser wannabe tough guy hoods you deserve to get your black ass kicked out.

That would be called a civil rights violation. Denny's got into a huge lawsuit over seating white people ahead of black. As an employee, if you start kicking out black people for "looking like hoods" then you risk getting your employer sued, which would cost big money and make you about the worst employee ever.

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
If you act like the thousand other poser wannabe tough guy hoods you deserve to get your black ass kicked out.

That would be called a civil rights violation. Denny's got into a huge lawsuit over seating white people ahead of black. As an employee, if you start kicking out black people for "looking like hoods" then you risk getting your employer sued, which would cost big money and make you about the worst employee ever.
any place of business has the right to kick anyone out.

Reaction score
I would have punched him in the face, and then left the store.

Shouldn't be that hard to knock him out and run.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so... elstud said he was being kicked out was because hes black... just because he says its true doesn't make it true.

he wasn't kicked out because he's black. he was kicked out for the reason the clerk said he was being kicked out for.

he goes into the store to do his approaches every other day (he makes it seem). he never buys anything. he makes pretty creepy approaches to babes that are out of his league. i'm sure they know who he is when they see him.

this forum is full of retards. you people need to think rational. you're all emotional pussies. well not all of you, but most of you who agree that it's because he's black.

i don't know if anyone heard of ethos, pathos, and logos.

ethos = ethics and morals
pathos = emotions
logos = logic
(or something like this)

you guys aren't logos at all. you're all ethos and pathos.
you all solve things using your female-emotions.

"oh-no-he-didn't! i know dis knuckle-head didn't just kick me out! uh-uh!"

fools. use logic and put the pieces together:
-creepy
-not close to being a potential customer
-making workers uncomfortable

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Michele said:
so... elstud said he was being kicked out was because hes black... just because he says its true doesn't make it true.

he wasn't kicked out because he's black. he was kicked out for the reason the clerk said he was being kicked out for.

he goes into the store to do his approaches every other day (he makes it seem). he never buys anything. he makes pretty creepy approaches to babes that are out of his league. i'm sure they know who he is when they see him.

this forum is full of retards. you people need to think rational. you're all emotional pussies. well not all of you, but most of you who agree that it's because he's black.

i don't know if anyone heard of ethos, pathos, and logos.

ethos = ethics and morals
pathos = emotions
logos = logic
(or something like this)

you guys aren't logos at all. you're all ethos and pathos.
you all solve things using your female-emotions.

"oh-no-he-didn't! i know dis knuckle-head didn't just kick me out! uh-uh!"

fools. use logic and put the pieces together:
-creepy
-not close to being a potential customer
-making workers uncomfortable
FINALLY! Someone speaks the truth. El stud, I think it got something to do with you. I dunno, but i'm sure you know but afraid to admit that's your fault. I work at Abercrombie and I can tell you people there are friendly and not racist anyhow. A lot of people say the workers there look stuck up. Maybe, but imagine standing there looking pretty for 5 hours or more. Wouldn't you be exhausted? btw, I kinda disagree with ARC about el stud being out of the league. They're all eat, sleep and crap. If you work there, u would know. They're just like you and me except a lil bit rich hahah.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the truth is though, no matter how much it's preached that you can get any girl you wants if youre confident and have game... some girls can be out of your league. looks or no looks, confidence or no confidence, you can't pull everyone you set your eyes on.

total babes eat and crap too, yeah, but they have a wide option of guys. if youre ugly and have a confidence she'll still pick the guy that has looks and confidence. not everyone with looks uses just their just their looks. but this is way besides the point.

oh yeah i have to add...

ethos, pathos, and logos thing.

how does punching someone logical (logos)? thats letting your emotions (ethos) get to you, and losing your morals (ethos).

logically, punching someone will get you banned from the store, possible the mall... and get you a assault charge. and judging from elstuds old threads as viper, his excuse was he couldn't find places to sarge. and the mall is one of his only options (besides school).

from my point of view, a "dj" should use all his emotions, morals, and logic for the best outcome.

when you were afcs, you were mainly emotions and morals, but no logic. you wouldn't know a sign of interest if it hit you in the head because your emotions would be putting too much doubt in you, and that your morals wouldn't let you cross the line of a nice guy.

write that down.

Reaction score
You were warned because you look menacing and tried to "pick-up" white girls!!! This is Amerikkka Motherfvker!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.