Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gunman kills 21 on Virginia Tech campus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Ever onward said:
I saw him talking on the news. That was chilling. The man is cold. No passion or anything about him. Just nothing there.

Also can we stop the bickering? This is a tragic event and people are talking about it everywhere so why not here. Sure he did this because of his insane ego but ask yourself this, would you say not to talk about Al Queda right after 911 happened? Of course not. Regardless of the killer's motives people need to talk about this and try to understand how this could happen.
I'm really trying not to bicker. It would be nice if the couple of people who feel compelled to flame me no matter where I post could keep it off this thread.

You know what gives me hope in that whole mess? That 77 year old Holocaust survivor professor who pressed his body up against that door holding the shooter at bay as he ordered his students to jump out of the window. In such a horrible, dark tragedy that was a bright spot...what an amazing man he was.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
Sad. It'd be much better to say, "23 year old male goes on shooting spree". Less motivation for these sickos.
True. But the Media Vultures won't let this story go until the've picked the carcass (and the lives of everyone involved) clean to the bone.

Tragedy gets ratings.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Box 5 Characteristic features of Asperger syndrome that predispose to criminal offending

* An innate lack of concern for the outcome can result in, for example, an assault that is disproportionately intense and damaging. Individuals often lack insight and deny responsibility, blaming someone else; this may be part of an inability to see their inappropriate behaviour as others see it.
* An innate lack of awareness of the outcome that allows individuals to embark on actions with unforeseen consequences; for example, fire-setting may result in a building’s destruction, and assault in death.
* Impulsivity, sometimes violent, can be a component of comorbid ADHD or of anxiety turning into panic.
* Social naïvety and the misinterpretation of relationships can leave the individual open to exploitation as a stooge. Their limited emotional knowledge can lead to a childish approach to adult situations and relationships, resulting, for example, in the mistaking of social attraction or friendship for love.
* Misinterpreting rules, particularly social ones, individuals find themselves unwittingly embroiled in offences such as date rape.
* Difficulty in judging the age of others can lead the person into illegal relationships and acts such as sexual advances to somebody under age.
* Overriding obsessions can lead to offences such as stalking or compulsive theft. Admonition can increase anxiety and consequently a ruminative thinking of the unthinkable that increases the likelihood of action.
* In formal interviews, misjudging relationships and consequences can permit an incautious frankness and the disclosure of private fantasies which, although no more lurid than any adolescent’s, are best not revealed.
* Lacking motivation to change, individuals may remain stuck in a risky pattern of behaviour.

http://apt.rcpsych.org/cgi/content/full/10/5/341

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All these definitions for these made up syndromes.

There's nothing wrong with the kid. He was just mentally weak. He needed to lighten up, be more social and more positive. Some motivation wouldn't hurt either.

Psychoanalysis and artificial "treatment" will do nothing. Unless this is a physical problem with the brain that needs treatment, this is pointless.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Call_Me_Daddy said:
All these definitions for these made up syndromes.

There's nothing wrong with the kid. He was just mentally weak. He needed to lighten up, be more social and more positive. Some motivation wouldn't hurt either.

Psychoanalysis and artificial "treatment" will do nothing. Unless this is a physical problem with the brain that needs treatment, this is pointless.
He was sent to a mental hospital after a qualified professional deemed it necessary. Anyone with more than one brain cell can tell based on his video, past behavior AND his murderous rampage that he has severed mental problems.

You're probably the ONLY person who thinks otherwise. That speaks volumes right there...

Reaction score
Couple wrote a book "Access Denied" mentions Blacksburg, Virginia and mind control.. can the mind be manipulated to kill? Like "Manchurian candidate"

Below this intro are some direct quotes from our book "ACCESS DENIED"...about a tiny little town in Virginia ... Blacksburg we felt strongly would eventually become "news"!

http://www.forreasonsofnationalsecurity.com/

...the word is that Virginia Tech was involved in "Project Monarch"...

http://www.the7thfire.com/Politics%20and%20History/project_monarch.htm

Anyone believe that this could be a "Black Ops"?

I'll reserve my judgment until a few months -- other relevant info always comes out months/years later!

F

fundates_2k7

Kev07 said:
heres a bad pic of me (only one i could find) making a stupid face, i'm also squinting my eye, but i look a lot like that gunman :woo:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=3ywve6o
u do,funny thing is i live in virgina and my house is like 2 minutes away from the college!

Virgina Tech is a good college even though its quiet now but give it 1 month the party and fun is gonna start again!

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
The kids there are NOT going to want to "party" anytime soon. In fact, most of those students' lives are changed forever. Those kids who survived the second floor of the engineering building will never be the same again and will need years of therapy to even come close to returning to a normal life.

grinder

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Couple wrote a book "Access Denied" mentions Blacksburg, Virginia and mind control.. can the mind be manipulated to kill? Like "Manchurian candidate"

Below this intro are some direct quotes from our book "ACCESS DENIED"...about a tiny little town in Virginia ... Blacksburg we felt strongly would eventually become "news"!

http://www.forreasonsofnationalsecurity.com/

...the word is that Virginia Tech was involved in "Project Monarch"...

http://www.the7thfire.com/Politics%20and%20History/project_monarch.htm

Anyone believe that this could be a "Black Ops"?

I'll reserve my judgment until a few months -- other relevant info always comes out months/years later!

LMS: the engineering dept at tech enters the DARPA automated car races every year. They were just gearing up to take the city challenge after the desert challenge. That’s the only government “black ops” stuff going on.

There’s nothing sinister here except Kev07’s look-alike. Kev07, if I were you I’d chill in Cali for a while. Don’t’ go visiting Blacksburg to hang with any wingmen.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
That's an inaccurate report based on early speculation...but her close friends and REAL boyfriend have told the authorities that there was no romantic relationship EVER between Cho and the girl.
I'm still not convinced that these kids are telling the entire truth.

SuperChillies

Don Juan
Reaction score
Did the Virginia shooter kill himself bc he couldn't get laid?

Sorry to broach a beaten up topic here, but I just read the NY times articles and he made it sound like he took Rejection really bad....and/or didn't brush it off and/or didn't have the social skills to get what he wanted - gf.

in college , he attempted to talk to 2 girls but they complained to police saying that he bortherered them but didn't threaten them etc..( THIS WAS A REALLY ***** OF A THING FOR THIS GIRLS TO TELL THE COPS OF ALL PEOPLE , DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT DOES TO A GUYS EGO ? go watch tyrie on realworld mtv) he should have started killing these two girls..
then he goes on his computer and says "I might as well kill myself" to his rommate. He tells his roomate that he had an imaginary girlfriend named 'spanky' etc.

it seems like he had language difficultly in hschool ( got made fun of ), so he kept quiet from that period on wards ? I don't know ...but he sounds definetly frustrated ....

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
The American chub is probably at her worse in college. She is coveted by a bunch of horny little boys who think Belgium is a type of waffle. She is unable to leave her college environment for fear that she might be rejected by males who live in the real world. The chance to meet guys who might be able to buy her nice things and take her to nice places is overshadowed by the knowledge that wearing her pink flip-flops and sorority t-shirt will get her laid AND a free beer if she stays on or around campus. We all know this to be a fact. That is why (unlike in most of the world) American college students only party with other college students. Spend a few weeks in ANY continental European town and you will know how odd this practice really is.

Am I bitter? NO way Jose!! I wouldn't touch one if she came along with a lifetime airline pass for NWA/KLM. I do find her very interesting to study though. THere is nothin else on this planet quite like her. I am telling you, walking on a college campus in America can be quite a laugher. Each school year the size of the a$$es just keeps increasing. The larger those a$$es get the more the boys seem to chase after and adore the broads.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
The media isn't telling the whole story. They are trying to paint the shooter as a crazed stalker now. In an interview with his roommates from last year, they talked about his behavior towards the two girls...and also that the shooter exhibited the same "stalking" behavior towards them (the guys). He would send weird IMs, make strange phone calls, and take pictures of people without their consent. He had the same creepy behavior with guys...but because females would feel more threatened by that behavior, they are just more likely to report it.

The guy was just whacked. Not being able to get a girlfriend was not the cause of his problems, it was the RESULT of his problems.

SuperChillies

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can see that , but maybe he was trying to just make friends with these 2 girls..,..."might as well kill myself" stems after those remarks. I was just commenting that our society WOMEN are getting TOO much POWER when they cry Wolf, its suddently like a COP will go out of his to protect them from the 'guy'..how does that make the guy feel...like she's too innocent and goody too shoes, when these hoes probably drop their panties quicker than I can drop 50 bucks into their asses

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
His behavior was stalker behavior...but it was directed towards both males and females. The females would report it simply because they would feel more threatened by the bizarre behavior. He essentially was stalking...but in light of all the information I don't believe it was as simple as him wanting a girlfriend. I think he may have had Asperger's Syndrome because his family said he had early speech problems and didn't talk to even his own family much. I think he was just mentally ill.

The Sperminator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My personal opinion is that he was lonely. He had no friends, girls didn't like him and so forth. He had nothing in his life. I've been lonely before and it sucks. It's one of the worst feelings you can have. Of course I would never go to the extremes he did. I think the reason why he did what he did what he did was that he was angry at the world because the world hated and did accept him so he wanted revenge on everyone. The guy just couldn't take it anymore so thats why he went on the shooting spree. You never know what a difference you could make in someones life if by just being nice to someone. I've heard so many stories about people who were about to commit suicide or thinking about it and didn't go through it because someone was nice to them. Just one little thing could make a huge impact in someones life. Sounds corny but its the truth. Most people who commit suicide because of being lonely. Sometimes a friend is all you need. A girl to smile and say hi to you could impact someones life more than you could ever know. I used to be lonely and now I try to be nicer to everyone because you never know whos life you can change.

Status
Not open for further replies.