Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gunman kills 21 on Virginia Tech campus

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the death toll is up to 33. Detail emerging that the guy was carrying around 2 hand guns and was calling for his girlfriend. Sounds to me like another AFC who probably had issues at home and problems with his marks and girlfriend and decide to end his life and take as many people with him as possible. A tragic tale of a man who became a loser and died as a loser.

I wonder how he was able to kill so many people while no one tried to stand up to him and take him out, I guess fear got the best of everyone.

djtdot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The dude prolly had a semi automatic, dunno how many people would stand upto that.

john_1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
really sad... condolenses to the families.. I'm surprised the dumbass was able to pull this off.. I mean, he must've been a really proficient shooter to kill so many people with two handguns.

ricorico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an argument against "The Secret" BS that's out there. I don't think any of the people killed today" attracted" the gunman and this fate to them. It shows others have free will and you cannot control the universe . Sh*t happens!!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ricorico said:
This is an argument against "The Secret" BS that's out there. I don't think any of the people killed today" attracted" the gunman and this fate to them. It shows there is free will and you cannot control the universe . Sh*t happens!!
It's a terrible thing that happened and the people who heard about the initial shooting who decided not to go to the rest of their classes were not not involved in the real carnage that happened later that morning. They are alive this evening because they took action by making a decision from what was happening around them and that is one of the things that The Secret expounds upon. As adults, we are either victors or victims of our choices.

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gun Control

See I think if there was better gun control then this would not have happened. I also know that this has to be a white guy. Black people don't do it on this large a scale. No offense to anyone. I think Chris Rock was right when he said they should charge 1,000 dollar per bullet (or something like that). I don't want to take away anyones rights to own guns but this is bad. I think a life is worth more then a G

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BTW. The gun man had a 9MM Automatic and a 22 caliber pistol.

grinder

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As far a can be told it was over a girl. He shot her and a male resident assistant. they both died. this happened at 7am. the cops thought is was just a "domestic" thing and they guy fled or they may even have thought murder/suicide. then, 2 hours later on the other side of campus he chains the doors to the German class and methodically took them out.

the classes there are huge. he was a young Asian guy.

Again, most likely, OVER A GIRL. AMAZING.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
This is such a sad tragedy. There are indications that this had something to do with a girl. I read online from a news source that they have a preliminary identity of the shooter...a young Chinese man in the US on a VISA, but the reporters didn't know if he was a student or not. I'm expecting that he was an Engineering student and that this was motivated by jealousy, anger and bitterness over a girlfriend or ex-girlfriend. It's possible that the girl lived in that dorm and that she was either the roommate of the girl that was killed at the dorm or that she had some involvement with the guy who was killed there. I think the girl he was looking for was in a class in that building where all the students were killed. He probably killed people randomly until he found her and then shot her and then himself. I think the other "person of interest" is probably the boyfriend of the girl who was killed, which likely only was shot because she either shared a room with the girl who was the real target or because she was with the guy who was shot.

Fighting over women is stupid and holding onto jealousy, anger and bitterness can drive you insane...it's not healthy.

This whole thing is just horribly tragic.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
This guy could just as easily be a member of the seduction community. There are plenty of angry, bitter guys on here who sound like they really hate women. One member was posting that they think joining the mafia would be a cool job yesterday.

The fact of the matter is...this guy should not be called an "AFC" because no one knows who he is or what was going on in his life or head. The real issue is the violence and lack of value placed on the lives of others beside ourselves. Let this be a lesson of why it's a good idea not to mistreat other people...you never know when they will snap.

~attrACTION~

Banned
Reaction score
Let's all take this as a lesson to live life to the fullest.

It is not a sad world! It is an amazing, beautiful world we live in. Hopefully people will WAKE THE F**K UP AND REALIZE THIS IS HOW IT IS EVERY DAMN DAY IN IRAQ / MIDDLE EASTERN COUNTRIES. Except, in the Middle East, a bomb can explode at any second, so there is not even a warning of a gun being shown. You just go. Boom.

Why was it not a sad world yesterday? Or the day before, each one filled with numerous deaths in Iraq. Not just Iraqis, but our very own US soldiers as well. I know we are not allowed to discuss politics. This is not politics, this is reality. I am not a liberal Bush-hater either. But I think some Americans need to be more appreciative that they live in a country that is 1000x safer than most nations. Wake up, life is short.

The people who died made choices that led to their deaths. They attracted death to themselves, whether people agree or not, it's true.

We live in a free country. Freedom comes with risks, and these risks are the price we pay for being able to do whatever we want.

I think there are a lot of preventative measures universities should take such as metal detectors and better safety standards for buildings. However, there is always something worse that can happen, and there is no way to stop it. You cannot predict the future or see ahead that far. If someone really wants to inflict harm in this country, there are millions of ways they can do it.

You have control of most of the things you do. If you die, you die. We all go someday. If that is unsettling, I guarantee you it's because of regrets and things you still want to do before you die.

To be honest, after I heard the news today I felt more alive and appreciative of life. R.I.P. to the all the victims, and sincere condolences to their families if any of them are reading this. May they find peace.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chosen1 said:
. I also know that this has to be a white guy. Black people don't do it on this large a scale.
Your argument is flawed and just for the kicker the guy who did this was Chinese, a group who are often being stereotype as being book smart and passive so that should also throw this belief out the window. You can be black, white, yellow or purple it don't matter. If you are fvcked in the head you are fvcked in the head and you are capable of any sh1t.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Virginia killer AFC

"He was said to have quarreled in a dormitory with his girlfriend, whom he believed had been seeing another man. A student adviser was called to sort out the fight. But the killer produced a gun and shot dead both his girlfriend and the adviser...."

now if this guy had only came to this forum none of this would of happened. what an AFC.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
damn, what f*cking chump. Let's go murder innocent people and shoot ourselves over a hor.

Status
Not open for further replies.