Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gunman kills 21 on Virginia Tech campus

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricorico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The teacher who wanted to help him by tutoruing him privetely said he was so strange she asked the school to kick him out. She would try to talk to him and he would never answer or simply use 1 word. then he would take out his camera and take pictures of her even when she asked him not to.

people who try to blame everyone else for this guy's behavior are wrong. This is not a case of bullying but dellusion.There was a guy in my HS just like this guy. Everyone tried to treat him good and talk to him,but he would never answer back. Thing is he was really smart and did well in school, but real freaky!!!. Even his sister who was 2 grades lower had trouble getting him to say anything to her. You could tell his behavior made her feel awkward around her friends.The school recommended counseling, but as far as I know the parents refused. I don't know whatever happened to that kid, but nothing he would do would suprise me. He was just creepy.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
You got it backwards - Alex Jones is a conservative to the right - actually he is talking bout the shooting now - listen... http://www.infowars.com/
Since there were a few vaguely "fishy" things with this massacre:

1) A-Unit claimed the bullets didn't match Cho's 2 guns
2) They had loudspeakers installed but didn't use them
3) Police were hesitant about going in any buildings while the shooter was loose

I checked out AJ's take on it so far.
Eyewitness Matt Kazee told the Alex Jones Show that it was a full two to three hours after the shootings began that loudspeakers installed around the campus were used to warn students to stay indoors and that a shooter was on the loose.

Quite how the killer was afforded so much time before any action was taken to stop him is baffling, especially considering the fact that the campus, according to Kazee, was crawling with police before the event happened due to numerous bomb threats that had been phoned in last week.

The shootings came three days after a bomb threat Friday forced the cancellation of classes in three buildings

The details that are beginning to emerge fill the criteria that this could very well be another government black-op that will be used as justification for more gun control and turning our schools into prisons, festooned with armed guards, surveillance cameras and biometric scanning to gain entry.

Virginia is a concealed carry state and yet Virginia Tech campus recently enforced a policy prohibiting "unauthorized possession, storage or control" of firearms on campus

Initial reports suggested there were two shooters, but the story quickly changed to just one shooter who later killed himself (as happens in almost all these cases) or was shot by police.

Eyewitness accounts describe police hiding behind trees and failing to pursue the killer, while ordering the school to be placed on lockdown so nobody could escape the carnage as the killer picked off his targets with seemingly little interruption from the police.
Anyhow, hindsight is 20/20 and many of these "gaffes" could simply have been due to all the confusion and chaos at the time. And I don't think CSH was incapable of doing this himself. So, I don't see a smoking gun here yet - but just tossing it out on the table for kicks.

And I also don't see any real hard evidence where Emily was his gf yet. It seems to be poorly-sourced hearsay that some people have run with, but frankly doesn't seem very likely for someone as anti-social as Cho. And his roomie never mentioned seeing her over, either. Maybe he just had a crush on her or her roommate? Or she pissed him off in some other way? Or maybe didn't even know him...

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so i read in an article http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070418/ap_on_re_us/virginia_tech_shooting
that the dude said in his video he mailed to nbc that he said this :

"You have vandalized my heart, raped my soul and torched my conscience," he says, apparently reading from his manifesto. "You thought it was one pathetic boy's life you were extinguishing. Thanks to you, I die like Jesus Christ, to inspire generations of the weak and the defenseless people."

funny how i dont recall jesus killing and hurting tons of innocent weak defenseless people in order to inspire them.

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
C'mon, nobody gave a damn about him. That is the point. You see this all the time in America. Young males just are silly, stupid boys. AFC's, chumps, whatever you want to call them. At least they are not milf chasers like DJ's.

If he was so strange then somebody should have made sure he got some help. Instead everybody is acting as if he was just "too creepy". Oh yeah, and the typical college student is so normal. Just admit it. He just wasn't "cool" enough for people to take an interest in. America is a cold place if you are a male who isn't a football stud or a frat. boy. It is such a cold place that people simply cannot be bothered to get an obvious head case the help he needs.

The more freakish this guy seems the more disturbing Virginia Tech becomes. I don't know about you, but if you don't communicate to a teacher I think that teacher has a duty to see what the hell is wrong.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
...funny how i dont recall jesus killing and hurting tons of innocent weak defenseless people in order to inspire them.
I think it was alluded to in the book of Grand Theft Auto.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
where is this crackerjack's parents?
how come no one is suggesting that they should have seen that their son got the proper help he needed after all the hospital and outpatient crap?
did they know he was coo coo for cocoa puffs?

i'm waiting for the news report that they go to his place and check out his hard drive to find out wtf is on it. was he brainwashed by some group of people or what? because if he wasnt, then how come they never noticed that their son was whacked out?

ricorico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sparky0000 said:
C'mon, nobody gave a damn about him. That is the point. You see this all the time in America. Young males just are silly, stupid boys. AFC's, chumps, whatever you want to call them. At least they are not milf chasers like DJ's.

If he was so strange then somebody should have made sure he got some help. Instead everybody is acting as if he was just "too creepy". Oh yeah, and the typical college student is so normal. Just admit it. He just wasn't "cool" enough for people to take an interest in. America is a cold place if you are a male who isn't a football stud or a frat. boy. It is such a cold place that people simply cannot be bothered to get an obvious head case the help he needs.

The more freakish this guy seems the more disturbing Virginia Tech becomes. I don't know about you, but if you don't communicate to a teacher I think that teacher has a duty to see what the hell is wrong.
they did try to get him help.In 2005 his parents had him institutionalized. His teacher tried to warn the school about his odd behavior and tried to get him expelled..

I think you may have a view of the U.S. which is not always true. In every country there are people who don't fit in. Even in Russia. Usually if a guy has poor social skills and make people feel uncomfortable does not fit in.

This guy was an odd duck. It has nothing to do with Americans ignoring him because he is not a jock. In this country many schools have "clicks". There is usually a click for the jocks,rappers,potheads,nerds and others. most nerdy guys have friends and go on to the best Universities and grow to be the most financially successful in the U.S. Those guys usually end up being CEO's,doctors,lawyers ect. Virginia Tech actually has a large majority of nerds and very,very few jock types.

You are mistaking the nerds(kids who are smart,but not cool) for the "misfits" who do not belong to any click and have no friends, not because Americans are mean spirited . But because these people are socially backwards and make many people uncomfortable with their weird behavior.

Last edited:
Reaction score
all of you guys are completely clueless.....

SHUT THE HELL UP

send your condolenses to the victims, because that is indeed tragic

and then..........SHUT UP AND LET IT GO

u kno why??

because this psycho did what he did TO GET ATTENTION, TO BE REMEMBERED, AND TO BE TALKED ABOUT

and ALL OF U, including the news and sosuave and 100000 other places, you are ALL GIVING HIM WHAT HE WANTS

FVCK HIM, STOP TALKIN ABOUT HIM NOW

DONT GIVE HIM THE SATISFACTION OF GETTING WHAT HE WANTS

he wants to be talked about as much as possible!!!!!

SHUT UP EVERYONE. PLEASE LOCK ALL THREADS HAVING TO DO WITH THIS. THIS ATTENTION WH0RE SUICIDE KILLER IS NOT WORTH IT

we can of course show our sadness towards the victims, but NOT towards this assh0le

please...........can't u guys see what im saying

SHUT THE HELL UP AND STOP FEEDING HIS DARK SOUL THE ATTENTION THAT HE WANTS

im serious..........stop

Reaction score
and don't flame me either because im extra saddened about all of this............i just HATE how all of u people r feeding this killer's ego and giving him what he wanted all along - attention

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
absolut honesty said:
all of you guys are completely clueless.....

SHUT THE HELL UP

send your condolenses to the victims, because that is indeed tragic

and then..........SHUT UP AND LET IT GO

u kno why??

because this psycho did what he did TO GET ATTENTION, TO BE REMEMBERED, AND TO BE TALKED ABOUT

and ALL OF U, including the news and sosuave and 100000 other places, you are ALL GIVING HIM WHAT HE WANTS

FVCK HIM, STOP TALKIN ABOUT HIM NOW

DONT GIVE HIM THE SATISFACTION OF GETTING WHAT HE WANTS

he wants to be talked about as much as possible!!!!!

SHUT UP EVERYONE. PLEASE LOCK ALL THREADS HAVING TO DO WITH THIS. THIS ATTENTION WH0RE SUICIDE KILLER IS NOT WORTH IT

we can of course show our sadness towards the victims, but NOT towards this assh0le

please...........can't u guys see what im saying

SHUT THE HELL UP AND STOP FEEDING HIS DARK SOUL THE ATTENTION THAT HE WANTS

im serious..........stop
Hey ricorico, did they say which institution tried to help him? We may have another candidate in the forum and I think that particular institution may not be quite ready to admit a similar case.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
absolut honesty said:
and don't flame me either because im extra saddened about all of this............i just HATE how all of u people r feeding this killer's ego and giving him what he wanted all along - attention
Ummm, isn't the killer dead? How are we feeding his ego? Unless.... Do you know of a second gunman? :nervous:

Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Ummm, isn't the killer dead? How are we feeding his ego? Unless.... Do you know of a second gunman? :nervous:

yea he's dead - he died in a way where he wanted to be famous

and not all of YOU guys are helping him get what he wants

STOP TALKING ABOUT HIM

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
absolut honesty said:
yea he's dead - he died in a way where he wanted to be famous

and not all of YOU guys are helping him get what he wants

STOP TALKING ABOUT HIM
Do you recognize that there's a difference between famous and infamous? By the way, why are you so enamored with him?

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
grinder said:
Years ago my job was to go evaluate people like this guy and figure out if they were going to hurt themselves or someone else.

If I decided he was a danger I drove or called a magistrate, he issued the custody order and the cops go pick them up and take them to the psych hosp. The order lasts 48 hours or until they have a hearing with a judge.

They did an ok job with most but sometimes, if they had no ins, or, worse, the hospitals were full; they walked. And we knew something bad was going to happen. And their was not a fvcking thing anyone could do about it.

The job got harder as the American Civil Liberties Union got involved and challenged our/my right to swear out warrants. It got harder and harder to get the custody orders issued.

Here’s a confession: When I knew from experience the person was way fvcked up in the head, but I did not have good evidence to hold them, I “spun” it a bit for their own good.

This guy COULD have been locked up before this craziness if a very experienced emergency worker knew and saw the signs. Yep, they may have had to fudge it a bit, but….

I read that this guy was put in a hospital on just such an order last year: and the judge released him.
Just listening to more of the video he sent to NBC makes it so obvious that he is delusional. Someone doesn't wake up one day and get that bad, either. Someone REALLY dropped the ball on this one...and the judge was one of them by the sounds of it. How on earth did his family NOT know he needed help? I feel horrible for them in that their lives are now ruined...but I'm really curious to know if anyone in his family even tried to get him help.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Do you recognize that there's a difference between famous and infamous? By the way, why are you so enamored with him?

my first post on the issue

notice my stance

STOP TALKING ABOUT IT

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
absolut honesty

Viewing Thread Inside the mind of a troll @ 11:29 PM

Total Posts: 96 (15.47 posts per day)

Skip, I thought you left sosuave. The writing gives you away. Its really, really poor grammar and spelling.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Delta said:
yah, he didn't have a girl friend. no way. just listen to him... he would not have the social wherewithal... also, the reports are saying that he didn't even know the girl he first killed... probably an obsession or a passing acquaintance at most.

wylde - i thought it was an odd thing to say in any case. also, i looked it up - korea has a muslim population of 1%... so i'm not sure what you meant by "sizable population".

and ishmael has judeo/christian resonance as well. it is the illegitimate child that abraham sired to hagar (seriously, that's a horrible name for a chick!) when sarah thought she would not be able to bear him a child. hagar and ishmael were sent away after isaac was born. (jews and christians believe that from ishmael springs the arab peoples). and though i believe God promises to make ishmael a great nation, it can be a symbol of illegitimacy and rejection and banishment.

delta
1% of South Korea is half a million people...which is a lot of people. I can see where you would think I meant "sizable" to mean it was a high percentage of the population, though.

If the media had reported the spelling as Ishmael, as it is spelled by Christians then I would not have even thought of the possibility of him being a muslim. But the press spelled it Ismail. I noticed the package to NBC was spelled Ishmael, though...so the press may have purposely spelled it wrong just to be inciteful...wouldn't be the first time.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
sparky0000 said:

She tried...she reported it to everyone from the dean and counseling department to the police. She even tried to teach him one on one because his behavior was disturbing his classmates...he kept taking pictures of them in class. He did the same thing to the teacher. She is probably the only one we've heard about so far who actually DID try to do the right thing.

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
Just listening to more of the video he sent to NBC makes it so obvious that he is delusional. Someone doesn't wake up one day and get that bad, either. Someone REALLY dropped the ball on this one...and the judge was one of them by the sounds of it. How on earth did his family NOT know he needed help? I feel horrible for them in that their lives are now ruined...but I'm really curious to know if anyone in his family even tried to get him help.
I saw him talking on the news. That was chilling. The man is cold. No passion or anything about him. Just nothing there.

Also can we stop the bickering? This is a tragic event and people are talking about it everywhere so why not here. Sure he did this because of his insane ego but ask yourself this, would you say not to talk about Al Queda right after 911 happened? Of course not. Regardless of the killer's motives people need to talk about this and try to understand how this could happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.