Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Good looking guys, dont need to be C&F?

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ScrewIt
maybe they hated you cause you were better looking than them and it made them jealous?
I dont believe htere's anything wrong with being aggressive, its the way the world works. But i guess not everyone looks at it in a positive light. i guess being aggressive may show you think you're better than someone.

I mean look at the US harrassing iraq and saddam when he was in power, and having troops occupying most underdeveloped countries. Now america is hated by most if not all the countries...
I think that's exactly it. In certain social situations I've found people will use any number of lame excuses (mostly the guys with no confidence) to not like me.

But I don't really care because I have alot of friends.

It's just jealousy because I look the way I do and get female attention. This got worse shortly after starting to read this site and practice it.

They'll resent you for your looks, personality, if you're in shape, have a decent job. If you don't do drugs then they'll call you a prude and use that as a reason to not like you.

Believe it or not, I've been run out of social situations where it was mostly guys hanging around a sportsbar I used to go to. The immature behaviour was so hilarious - some of them refused to even talk to me right off the bat, even though I was friends with others in the group.

The treatment I got was what you'd expect from women, not grown men.

But when they're losers, I guess my presence doesn't make them feel very much better about their out of shape asses with their beer guts.

The most pathetic was a friend of mine asked one of them why he hated me without giving me a chance, and the guy responded, "Well, he said something negative about the football team I like."

Talk about pathetic. I don't go near those chumps anymore, and they all look stupid for treating me like that.

It doesn't matter though, because as I've said - I have plenty of friends.

hsm978

Don Juan
Reaction score
Being hated is better than being taking advantage. When you're good-looking, there will always be insecure people that hate your guts. They would rather see you weak than strong. By being nice you're giving them power. My best advice is to not give a sh!t and continue being who you are.

Also if you dont have the body I suggest working out to bulk up. Then try to develop this attitude that if anyone messes with you you'll kick the living sh!t out of him. You might want to take some martial arts class before doing that.

Next time someone say they hate your guys do what Coolpimpdj or whathisname did and punch the guy. People will think you're crazy but at least you'll get respect. ;-)

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don Juanabbe

They'll resent you for your looks, personality, if you're in shape, have a decent job. If you don't do drugs then they'll call you a prude and use that as a reason to not like you.

The most pathetic was a friend of mine asked one of them why he hated me without giving me a chance, and the guy responded, "Well, he said something negative about the football team I like."

One of my good friends did that to me in the past, he resented my looks and success. He was the opposite, unemployed, fat, and average looks. Now he doesnt dare do that **** again cause he knows i can walk away from the friendship anytime.

haha what a crappy excuse, even if it wasnt, that type of response is just plain immature..... ;)

Being hated is better than being taking advantage. When you're good-looking, there will always be insecure people that hate your guts. They would rather see you weak than strong. By being nice you're giving them power. My best advice is to not give a sh!t and continue being who you are.
Exactly. In reality no one has power. the only reason why people have power is if you give it to them. It can be easily taken away as it is given.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone who was constantly teased as a child will totally understand this stuff, because most of the time, the reasons are out of jealousy. Of course, there are those that tease out of just plaing meanness, but that's a different story.

This is how people in your life will ALWAYS try to erode your confidence if they feel like you are somehow better than them, even if you are not.

This is a lesson I took along time to understand. It's a sad state of affairs when people feel they have to act like this, but it's human nature.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha what a crappy excuse, even if it wasnt, that type of response is just plain immature....
Believe me, that's the excuse he gave my buddy. Which we were both scratching our heads about.

Then I found out the real reason - he's older, fatter, and hits on women in the most relentless AFC ways imaginable. Whereas, he saw these same women going out of their way to talk to me.

That was the real reason. This guy was so immature, from day one, if I ever said anything to him, polite conversation, whatever, he actually stared dead ahead, stopped talking, wouldn't look at me, wouldn't respond. Then one day he actually tried to tell me that I couldn't sit in a chair at the next table to them because they were 'expecting' someone. Then he would just flat out ignore me, even when the convo involved several other people.

The guy looks like a real horses ass in alot of people's minds though because of this.

I guess my mere existence inspired feelings in the guy of self loathing, so he had to counter that by trying to make me feel bad.

This kind of crap happens more than you know.

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
geez some things said on here happens to me too, ppl can be so immature just because they feel threatend by you. i try to come across as kind as i can but ppl are just not reponding to me that way, for me its got to the point that ppl wont sit next to me at uni even though the sit next to me is free.lol some guys will call you gay because your more attractive than them or becaused your focused on your life. even some women start to hate. but i still dont give a ****.:p . brush the haters away.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by skeeloo
geez some things said on here happens to me too, ppl can be so immature just because they feel threatend by you. i try to come across as kind as i can but ppl are just not reponding to me that way, for me its got to the point that ppl wont sit next to me at uni even though the sit next to me is free.lol some guys will call you gay because your more attractive than them or becaused your focused on your life. even some women start to hate. but i still dont give a ****.:p . brush the haters away.
That's where you gotta start calling the guys on their obvious jealousy.

With the women though, it's possible they resent you because they really feel they can't have you.

There's a serious balance to this ****y & funny stuff for above average looking guys. Maybe just the funny is good.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by skeeloo
wow and i thought i was the only one. Back in the past with my friend he said that **** to me every once in awhile "gay". it seems this past year in college, he's matured somewhat.

There's a serious balance to this ****y & funny stuff for above average looking guys. Maybe just the funny is good.
i think there should be a balance, above average ppl have an impression of being "nice, successful, rich, friendly, charming, good social life". then if u go overboard wit hthe C&F, this means it would contradict your image and make you seem more like an arrogant ass and would piss ppl off easily. It's rare for me to ever use c&f. But i still manage to get my way around with being witty and sarcastic.

TizZle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried using some c&f the other nite while i was drunk and i guess i was way more ****y than funny. I consider myself to be good looking, since most girls call me cute. Only one has called me hot, but she has been the only one to see me with no clothes on anyways... I was way more ****y than funny this past friday night though... some guys laughed but the HB6.5 (her a$$ was kinda flat and i got the vibe that she was snobby) that i was ball busting thought i was a complete ******* and she even said it to my face a couple of times. Before she left we were in a heated discussion and i said " im tired of wasting my breath on you, it's not worth it" then i started to walk back inside and the b1tch followed me. I forgot what i exactly said inside but she smacked me a good one on the chin. LOL. Alcohol messes up what little game i have so maybe i shouldn't drink that much(I drank about 18 shots of jagermeister). She had a boyfriend anyways(long distance though) and i made a note to tell her that none of the guys should be running game on her b,c it would be a headache and not be worth it. I'm getting ready to check out a comedy book that Mr. Fingerz suggested "comedy writing secrets" maybe that will help out some.

hsm978

Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean look at the US harrassing iraq and saddam when he was in power, and having troops occupying most underdeveloped countries. Now america is hated by most if not all the countries...
That's not true. Most countries dont really have a big problem with us it's only a few that do. America has always been resented by countries like France and Germany. Those country has always despised America long before the Iraq war. It has to do with how the US is no 1 in economy and military power. Saddam was a potential threat and by going to war with Iraq we show other terrorist sponsor state that we mean business. No one is gonna fvck with the US now.

When you're good-looking I don't think you should always show that you're nice and respectful especially if you're young like me. When you're in your 30s it's probably better to show some maturity. But when you're young being nice it results in other peopoe walking all over you and lashing out their insecurities onto you just because their are jealous. I believe that when you're young you have to show some strength that you mean business.

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hsm978-
When you're good-looking I don't think you should always show that you're nice and respectful especially if you're young like me. When you're in your 30s it's probably better to show some maturity. But when you're young being nice it results in other peopoe walking all over you and lashing out their insecurities onto you just because their are jealous. I believe that when you're young you have to show some strength that you mean business. [/B][/QUOTE]

but then i think if you act like you mean business especially when your good looking people might get the vibe that your too stuck-up. which might hinder your chances of making more friends especially in university or college hell even in the professional world.
once one word gets out from a jelous person that your stuck-up other follow thinking the same.

hsm978

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, you shouldn't act like that all the time. I was suggesting that you dont take any sh1t from anyone, male or female. If someone insults you insult them back. If someone says something you dont agree on, tell them. If they do something you dont like, call them on it. Most of the time you are acting nice and friendly to everyone. Its only in those occasional time that you will have to show who has the bigger balls. If you dont display any sign of strength people will just label you as a wuss.

And if they think you're a stuck-up ******* for sticking up for yourself. Then to hell with them. It's only those insecure jackass that will think that. Most people will see you as a cool person anyways.

milesman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BUMP

Good topic, a little more advanced stuff and something I think we should all examine. This kind of applies to the professional world as well- Strong and not giving a f*ck but not scaring or putting people off either.

I also like this idea of conguency and timing with CF, it's much more effective when used rarely and after you've gotten an idea of your girl's ego and her desire for you.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my opinion, if a girl thinks you're hot, she's already attracted to you, and you don't need these tricks (c&f, neg-hits, etc).

also, using c&f on a girl who thinks you can do better then her will make her even more insecure / uncomfortable to the point where she's straight mentally overprotective ("i don't want you going out to see your boys, they're gonna wanna pick up women and one of them will hit on you" [wtf]). I'll only use that sh!t (c&f/negs) on girls who think they are god's gift to men.