Good looking guys, dont need to be C&F?

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by xblitz44x
A ****y/funny fat old chick isn't going to make you want to fvck her
lol, true.

Good looking or not, a girl wants a guy with wit, who is ****y and funny at times, a guy who makes her feel special, a guy who she feels like only she sees his soft side, a guy who is strong and can take care of her. As far as financial security, most chicks wont give a fukc about this from my experience. Unless they were bought up a posh snob, which I wouldnt want anyways.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You shouldn't be doing C&F because you NEED it, but because you ENJOY it. To answer your question, no one NEEDS it per se, but EVERYONE will benefit from it.

wudiez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, thats true.

The only problem with the more inexperienced good looking dj's is that, as soon as they get into this game. The focus is C&F, they believe the whole game is C&F and if your good at neg-hitting, busting balls, you'll be dinamite with woman.

The funny thing is, when they realize that its not about C&F and that it can actually be used against yourself.

They swing into the other polarity which is being a complete nice guy, who treats woman extremely well.

Therefore, C&F must be used appropriately. And not for the reason to get a woman. It shouldn't be over done, because you may seem like an arrogant ****, if your good looking.

bootlegger

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I see nothing wrong with C and F for ANYONE.

It has never really worked good either. I used to think I wasn't that good looking... but apparently I'm pretty hot myself. I hit the gym, and took a good long look at how ugly and average most guys look... then my confidence soared. When I'm c + f, it comes off as arrogant and insecure.

what I do is simply tone it down, Such as, when receiving a compliment, I woudn't say "Yeah, I am pretty awesome"(as in wms)...
I say, "I bet you say that to all the guys" or "do you use that line often".

Nothing that reflects on me whatsoever. What I try to do, is plant a seed of insinuation. Walk away... then let it grow.

remember guys, communication is only 7% verbal.

TinyFzzyKiwi

Don Juan
Reaction score
personally, i think im pretty damn good looking. Problem is, ive always lost my cool when want to go for a hot chick (well, anyone really) which is what led me 2 this site. Now, im starting to slowly improve bit by bit. I've seemed to notice one thing, alot of the good looking guys just seem to be friends wit the chicks. Don't know why, doesn't really matter, just means more for me 2 practice on since none of them are.

TinyFzzyKiwi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Krassus
You shouldn't be doing C&F because you NEED it, but because you ENJOY it. To answer your question, no one NEEDS it per se, but EVERYONE will benefit from it.
ya, got this 1 girl who remembers me from this dance thing we did. Ive been c&fing her since school started, been alot more fun than following my old ways of the afc and being all polite and no fun.

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Le Parisien
If you are good looking, be C&F, but know when to tone it down too. Respect and humbleness are also qualities.
Just know how to mix it.
:D
Plus not being afraid to tone it down also shows you have control over the situation and that you are secure, you are not craving for attention.
Yeah, I agree I see myself as the god of sarcasm & its very important for me to tone it down, because it gets ridiculous after a certain point.

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you are good looking, DO NOT say anything that could be taken as an "******* comment" trust me...

girls are insecure, no matter who they are, and think they are way uglier than they really are (most girls)... so when she is approached by a good looking guy she is really intimidated (most cases) and anything you say that could be taken as "mean" or "arrogant" is NOT good and willl seriously turn her off

try being more direct, qualify her, little push pull and go for it... read some of razorjacks posts on this at msaf (good looking dude style... works great for him)

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by white_hype
if you are good looking, DO NOT say anything that could be taken as an "******* comment" trust me...

girls are insecure, no matter who they are, and think they are way uglier than they really are (most girls)... so when she is approached by a good looking guy she is really intimidated (most cases) and anything you say that could be taken as "mean" or "arrogant" is NOT good and willl seriously turn her off

try being more direct, qualify her, little push pull and go for it... read some of razorjacks posts on this at msaf (good looking dude style... works great for him)

Great point about girls and their insecurity - and to those who didn't know this I say: "No shyt!" Isn't this one of the basic tenets of the DJ Principles? Only use ****y lines and Neg Hits on HOT GIRLS. And I'm talking 9s here (remember that even a 9 will think of herself as an 8 or even a 7, as white hype pointed out... they are INSECURE).

The problem here is that many of us don't really know OUR OWN LEVEL OF ATTRACTIVENESS. So maybe one of us here is actually an 8, but thinks he's a 7 or 6.5. So he thinks that the 8 he meets at a party needs to be knocked down to 'his level' with some ****y lines and and neg hits, when in fact the girl actually thought he was ON HER LEVEL, and was totally game to fvck around wit him that night. Instead, our clumsy and unsure Don Juan runs some unncessary ****y lines on her and makes her feel insecure and bad about herself. So she bails. I've seen this happen before, and I've fallen into this trap myself.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys act like girls are aliens or some ****.You should try to look decent if you're not an attractive fella.

Miroku

Don Juan
Reaction score
Never thought of a guy's attractiveness affecting the C&F game... say I recently pissed off a girl by being too C&F when she was already into me. I see her again in three days for an exam. What's the best way to recover from that? Sure I could move on, but what could be done if attractive guys (or guys who already attracted the girl) made this mistake?

Seems like the flow of things are either sped up (e.g. straight to rapport) or different altogether (e.g. avoid being c&f so that you're congruent with your initial impression).

And is there any surefire way to know how attractive you are? Family lies, websites are unreliable, and current SOs will of course be into you.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not everyone can be C+F people.Any guy can dress up good/get in shape.You guys are underetimating the shallowness of hoes.

cannibustacap

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tha Realnezz
Not everyone can be C+F people.Any guy can dress up good/get in shape.You guys are underetimating the shallowness of hoes.
Right. If you learn to project the right "vibes" it shouldn't matter as much. Its complicated, even for me and probably most others. Just keep reading about it (DJB) and practicing.

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Krassus
Exactly. C & F is just fun, period.

California Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by white_hype

Amen, u hit the spot.

C+F if you are average or below = confidence.
C+F if you are good looking = conceited, arrogant, or whatever bad thing a girl has in mind.

cannibustacap

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by California Love
Amen, u hit the spot.

C+F if you are average or below = confidence.
C+F if you are good looking = conceited, arrogant, or whatever bad thing a girl has in mind.
Well there are certain things you can say and certain things you shouldn't. If you are a male model and say "You know you want me, baby :) "

Even if you give off a nice vibe, the girl will probably just be like "....fùck u" or whatever. The signal could get very.. distorted. Even if you do send off great vibes

But if you are average looking and send off the right vibes and say that "You know you want me" She'll probably laff and respond nicely.

So what can a handsome, male model say that is C/F and not be a jackass? Well... how about completely dropping the ****y and just be funny? You don't need to be ****y, just send the right vibes and you are taken care of. But be funny and dynamic. Don't just be a manican who likes to cùm on girls faces!

Tell a story that is slightly embarrassing and yourself. There was a good story in one of Senor Finger's WMS posts about an old grand-ma widow who picked him on of the road and wanted to have sex with him. The way he worded it was pretty funny. Check that stuff out, its great. Try not to be took ****y when you say it, modify the story a bit.

Delivery is 90%

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As was mentioned earlier, I think congruence when it comes to C&F is really important. I don't know about you guys, but I for the past 6 months I've been C&F with EVERYBODY. It has become more a part of my personality, not just some "technique" I turn on with chics.

I mess around with my boss, my buddies, the cute married chics at work, whoever. So if I go up to a chic and have my C&F going with her, it will seem natural and as she gets to know me more she will also see me being this way with other people, and I'll just seem like a fun, cool guy.

Of course, I'm not a male model so maybe that is why this works for me. But I'm not Igor either, so who knows.

But there is definitely a level that you can reach with C&F, and you shouldn't exceed it. I may mess around with my boss and tease my buddies, but not all the time. If you guys are getting bad reactions from chics doing C&F you are doing it too much. At some point you need to relax a bit and try to build some rapport.

wudiez

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you do it for fun, its all good. And if you dont really give what they think, then it shouldn't really matter.

But its true, i think ****y doesnt work for attractive males. It really does give the impression, or arrogance. Sometimes, it can give the impression, that you cant just create rapport and establish a connection. So instead your always busting her balls and using any comment you can throw at her.