Good looking guys, dont need to be C&F?

wudiez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, do you guys think that, if your good looking you dont need to be C&F. Because if you do so, you may seem arrogant in the eyes of girls...

For the good looking guys, what the best way to keep a girl attracted..

Say if she's attracted by what she see's... What the best way to keep her attracted...

Or if she's just attracted, not becuase your good looking, but other reasons.. weird they maybe, whats the best way to keep her attracted..

If you like her back? Do you just go in for the kill, or just let her hang along there..

Or should you be respectful and treat her like you would every other girl.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting point about good-looking guys who don't put in any effort: The minute they meet a girl who is hotter than THEM, they'll lose everything.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i wish i knew if i was good looking or not..

its hard for me, since i've had a girlfriend she's always telling me "this girl said u were cute, this girl said ur hot" but my friends say "how did you get her?" when i look at me, i see major improvements on the past.. and i don't see ugly, but i don't see cute/hot... are her friends being honest? or polite? mine being *******s? or honest?

if i had straight teeth i think i'd be confident enough to say "i'm fairly good looking"
but i don't..

sorry for going majorly off topic.. lol :)

in answer to your question: i don't know, i don't think i'm that good looking

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody NEEDS to be ****y/funny. It's only a personality trait. A ****y/funny fat old chick isn't going to make you want to fvck her just like you're not going to make her want to have sex with you if that's how she feels about you. Plus, one girl might think you're ****y/funny while another might think you're ****y/boring, or ****y/****y, or ****y/corney. It depends on the girl.

"Interesting point about good-looking guys who don't put in any effort: The minute they meet a girl who is hotter than THEM, they'll lose everything."

Not true. Who is to say who is hotter than who? If the guy perceives a girl is hot, he usually fvcks it up by assumign that the hotter she is the more he has to do; as if a 'hotter' girl is attracted by something different than an "UG".

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
C&F must become part of how you act before it truely works. It has to be totally natural just like walking is.

A man who is a man doesn't have to worry about keeping her attracted. If she becomes unattracted then it really isn't a big deal to him. He just moves on to the next girl who is.

The entire idea that you have about men having to worry about pleasing a woman and being focused on them is retarded. A real man is the leader of his life and his woman follows his lead.
That is the natural order of things.

When a man sees something he wants (ie a woman) he simply lets her know what kind of man he is. If she wants him then great if not no big deal.

If he is looking for something quick with a girl then C&F can be a great tool to aquire it. It is just a simple fact that C&F can peek a girls interest, but it in the end won't make a bit of difference for anything long term. A decent Long term relationship is not aquired through the use of tools.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
one more thing.. if you are a man that is always worried about getting a the girl then stop what you are doing right now. Fix yourself and your life and change your focus. Being fixed on getting the girl is not being a man.

A DJ is never worried about getting a girl. HE ALREADY HAS GIRLS BECAUSE OF WHO HE IS!

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by quest
i wish i knew if i was good looking or not..

its hard for me, since i've had a girlfriend she's always telling me "this girl said u were cute, this girl said ur hot" but my friends say "how did you get her?" when i look at me, i see major improvements on the past.. and i don't see ugly, but i don't see cute/hot... are her friends being honest? or polite? mine being *******s? or honest?

if i had straight teeth i think i'd be confident enough to say "i'm fairly good looking"
but i don't..

sorry for going majorly off topic.. lol :)

in answer to your question: i don't know, i don't think i'm that good looking
If girls are saying you're good looking than you probably are. You're guy friends are probably jealous. One thing I've learned is if relatives say you are good looking don't get too excited. They say things like that just to be nice.

Belgium_Freak

Don Juan
Reaction score
but the real answer is : NO. While ****y and funny is okay to use for average looking guys, it has a bad effect on good looking, alpha-by-default guys.

Badboy explains in his newsletter why :

Badboy Lifestyle, Vol. 4

Into Inner Game

While talking with lot of guys in last 6 months, on workshops, and hanging out with guys from community, I found out one really funny thing. Lots of guys ****ed up their game while they tried to implement massive C&F into their game.

I met at leats 20 guys with this problem so far, and there are probably lots of more guys, for who C&F simply doesn't work, I decided to write about this in this month article.

I know few good looking guys, who found this community, and started doing massive C&F, and they totally ****ed up their success with girls..

While writing this, I am thinking about where problem is hidden.

We all know that C&F is really good tool for getting Attraction. But we also know that it doesnt works for some guys (good-looking guys for example), some guys feel incongurant while doing it. And that is MAIN problem here.

1)Being INCONGURANT
2)Overdoing it (CALIBRATION)

1)In order to really understand this problem, first you must understand how C&F works, and why it works! Lets start from biggining. PUA comes to girl, and he starts to tease her, ballbust, push-pull... C&F comments, etc etc.. you name it. Now, let me ask you, what this PUA is subcomminicating to her?? What does he convay with it?

-I am THE PRIZE
-I DONT GIVE A ****
-I am ALPHA
-I am NOT NEEDY
-I am COOL
-You need me, not other way around

Now, as this is exactly what does she wants in Mr. Perfect, she start feeling attraction to PUA, as he conveys all those things. Works perfect.

But in same time, you can **** up your game while doing it.

Example 2: Really good looking guy(HOT), Alpha bodylanguage... lets call him PUA2. Even bofore he comes to girl, PUA2 conveys that:

-He is THE PRIZE
-He DOESNT GIVE A ****
-He is ALPHA
-He is NOT NEEDY
-He is COOL
-She needs him, not other way around

PUA2 gets attraction, even before he starts talking with her... the girl is going to show Indication of Interest, she is going to bump accidently into him, she is going to give solid Eye contacts, she is going to start to
play with her hair,bite lips... etc.

All those trademarks of interest we know.

Now, the problem starts when this PUA2 start using C&F, now, real problem starts... You can't be aware of this, if you don't feel subcommunication between you and woman.

Here PUA2 would lose attraction, caues he appears INCONGURANT, he is conveying things that he already IS. It's like, when a guy who owns Ferrari comes ot a bar, and puts a keys from the ferrari onto a table, the whole bar picks up subcommunication that he has a ferrari. Even chicks would feel attraction to this guy, cause of what the ferrari represents (status, adrenalin). Now that same guy comes to a girl with " you know I have ferrari"... BAM... game over. Attraction lost.

Same but more complicated thing happens to good looking PUA2 when he goes in with C&F.

What good-looking Alpha guy needs, is just RAPPORT, and to keep things sexual, cause she already wants him. Why the **** they mess more with ATTRACTION stuff??

Its crazy how sensitive are they are to this subcommunication.

One of My GFs, she told me, then when guys does that on her (being incongurant), that she suspects something is wrong with him, either he is insecure, or he is trying to hard to convey thing that he is not (FAKING). Same thing how the Insecure Guy would try to hide it with talking alot, like really alot, and he wont give people to talk around him. He would talk and talk, to hide how really insecure he is. It's really easy to find out Insecure Guy.

Chicks are experts into this. That is why I always say... "Its not WHAT you say, its HOW you SAY IT!"

Easiest way to develop this sense for subcommunication, is to hang around woman alot. Talk with them, be with them, hang out with them... DON'T try to PU them, just VIBE... have FUN. That is best way to get this sense for it...

2nd biggest problem with C&F is CALIBRATION.

Guys who have problem with emotional intelligence (they can't pick-up other person feelings), they're gonna do C&F (teasing, push-pull) so much, that chick is going to get pissed off, and its going to kill attraction. 'Overgame' is how guys can use C&F you convey this:

-I am PRICE
-I am DONT GIVE A ****
-I am ALPHA
-I am NOT NEEDY
-I am COOL
-you need me, not other way around

And you get attraction (cause she WANTS this kind of guy) she start seeking for rapport (asking questions) to create rapport, and then you continue to tease and C&F her... and she thinks you don't want to connect, you are just party guy who has fun... wrong subcommunication.

This is basic mistake!

Here in Croatia, we love to play the game, so things we are working on is how to turn the tables around, to put yourself in the position where you should be. Like, instead of you picking up chicks, you turn the tables around, and let chicks PU you. That is totally Natural, and its how society should look like. That was exactly how it was million of years ago. Chick's had no power without Men.

Then society programming (matrix) jumped in, and pushed them into a position of power, where they don't feel ok. Right now, women are more insecure when anytime in history, the more power you give to them, the more insecure they are, cause its not natural for them to control people. That is why they hate AFC's who treat them like princesses...

"My dear, what should we do today? What do you want to drink? Do you want sex now?" etc etc..

They ****ing hate those kind of things, cause they feel unnatural in that position.

The effect, I notice is, the more you are their type of guy, the guy they dream about, the more chicks will PU you! The less work you need to do...

Now, my job is to make my students into that kind of guy the women want, and let them approach him and PU him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recluce

Don Juan
Reaction score
see....thats the same problem i am having now. i am a an attractive guy. i work out 5 days a week, have ripped abs...etc. my problem is in my confidence. now i am getting a lot better at just walking up to girls, starting a conversation and getting their number. the problem i am having is that when i use the C&F to attract her, they tend to get the impression that i am just an arrogant *******.

do us more attractive guys have to tone down the C&F in order to get the results we are looking for?

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
If a girl is already attracted to you, don't go in with C+F. Go into rapport.

Wudiez, it's good that you're open to learning. But it's about time you researched this info on your own. A lot of it can be found on this site in previous threads and in the bible. Stop asking so many questions and start searchin.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The trick is control. You have to be able to judge how much pressure to apply your c/f with. Bakc off at certaint imes, add at others, etc.

It comes with experience.

que_est_suave

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think one of the main things is to FIRST KNOW IF YOU'RE GOOD LOOKING OR NOT... I used to think i wasn't all that... after a while, making eye contact, building confidence, I reckon i'm pretty fly - and ****y and funny has never really worked so well for me... so maybe either i'm not good at C+F or I'm good looking enough not to have to use it, because I get girls turning their heads when I walk in the room sometimes, other days im just not feelin it... it's all about your FRAME OF MIND and your INNER GAME... if a girl is checkin you out, then C+F is not necessary- if you are getting to know her, you can tease her and be cheeky though!

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you want to know how goodlooking you are, post your pic on one of the rating sites - hotornot.com or wouldyouhitthis.com. you might as well know what your chances are

maybe goodlooking guys don't need to be c&f but they can't afford to be chumps. one of my flatmates last year is a goodlooking guy - looks like a male model. and yet, me and him were talking to these girls. his first chance to speak, what does he say - "i'm really bad at conversations. i don't know what to say". he said it out loud and wasn't kidding.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by gav
if you want to know how goodlooking you are, post your pic on one of the rating sites - hotornot.com or wouldyouhitthis.com. you might as well know what your chances are

Are you serious? The scores are so inflated there.

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
they aren't over at wouldyouhitthis.

but even at hotornot you can work it out, hot = 8.5 or over and not = 7or less

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think good-looking guys need to tone it down definitely. I even find myself not walking as alpha as I could because I'm a tall, well-built guy and I don't want to intimidate people and appear arrogant.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by gav
they aren't over at wouldyouhitthis.

but even at hotornot you can work it out, hot = 8.5 or over and not = 7or less
I totally disagree. Alot of the girls over there rated an 8 would be a 5 on my scale. No I don't think I'm too picky at all. If you're halfway decent looking you'll get a high score.

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are good looking, be C&F, but know when to tone it down too. Respect and humbleness are also qualities.
Just know how to mix it.
:D
Plus not being afraid to tone it down also shows you have control over the situation and that you are secure, you are not craving for attention.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a very interesting topic. Now that I think about it, I think I've had times where I've turned off girls or intimidated other people (guys and girls) by over-compensating a little bit - too ****y, too aggressive, whatever. As I gain more experience, it has and will get better and better. Basically OVER-calibrating is a direct result of a budding PUA's personal insecurity - once you calm down and learn to pace yourself, you'll realize that it really ain't no thang. You can be C&F in bursts - it's like using your ammo wisely in a firefight - you spray all your bullets at once and you fvck up your mission (and die). If you use it wisely, you'll come out on top, hopefully.