Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gladiators!::Approach Anxiety Competition!

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
---> To the Colosseum my brothers!

I was thinking for a while about how to conquer my AA. Since i am very competitive and also don't like to let people down, why not start a competition.
Sometimes forcing people(myself) out of their shell is the only/best way.

Since most of my friends are in relationships or don't believe in approaching random girls i thought some of the guys on here would appreciate this.

This can also help people get out of their comfort zones.

I will try to make this well balanced so people with strengths in some fields and weaknesses in others can still participate/finish and improve.

This is slightly different from the DJ bible in the sense that we are here to PUSH each other, compete against each other, which will hopefully drive us to break out of this shell completely. Real men enjoy good competition so we should strive to help each other overcome these obstacles and hopefully at the end we will have a true gladiator. We're not trying to crack the shell, we are trying to BREAK IT!

-------------------------------------

The competition will be done in tournament style elimination with task's that need to be completed each week. The unfortunate many who do not complete their tasks will be unable to officially continue on in the tournament.

Task example's (real tasks will be set forth in a later post after I gather census about the publics feel about the competition):

Objective 1:Obtain 1 number and one rejection from number closing. You must ask for the number and either get it or get rejected. The reason why its one success and failure is because people sometimes do one approach and either get setback by rejection and discontinue or become content with success and discontinue. By continuing the approaches to at least 2 or more it will be easier to built a comfortability approaching.

Contestant Rules:

1.) No veterans (though you may comment in the thread you cannot be a participant in the games, you're skill level would not be fairly matched to the newbies. We know who you guys are haha)

2.) Tasks must be completed and posted on time. Estimated 1 week time span for each tash/objective. Start on monday and you must post by sunday 11:59pm or you are eliminated.

3.) Encouragement and tips are highly recommended as to create better/more fierce competition so that we can better ourselves and better each other.

4.) Just because you fair well with the opposite sex doesn't mean you fair well in approaches/AA. If you are one of the guys like me that has women approach you but cannot approach, you're welcome to join in.

5.) Do not lie about your approaches/tasks. We are here to improve, faking improvement does nothing for yourself. Failure is only another step towards success.

---

Extra's:

There may be bonus task's for the eliminated to redeem themselves. These will obviously be more difficult and out of your comfort zone more than the normal task's but if completed you will join back with your brothers on the current coming tasks.

At the very end of the Tournament, if there is only one survivor, he will be crowned champion. If there are multiple survivors, the crowd will choose who they want to be the champion.

ARE YOU IN?

NOTES:
Objective/tasks are still yet to be determined.
Whether or not enough people join will also determine whether this will take off.
Duration of the task's are TBD.

more to come.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This sounds like a pretty good idea I hope you get some people to join in the for the competition, ideally 16 or 32 people would be good for this.

firebladenut

Reaction score
sounds like a cool idea, one suggestion though. Rather than a week by week thing, post 10 "stages" and the first to complete all 10 wins, with people posting how and when they complete each stage such as e.g.

1- get 5 rejections from women.
2- get 1 number
3-get 1 reply from a number.
4- get a 2nd number.
etc etc etc.

This is your love child though dude you go with it.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm thinking start off slow and easy and gradually pick up the pace as we become more experienced.

lets say week 1 is 1 number and 1 rejection from number closing or 2 of either. You can do this anywhere in your comfort zone. Day, night, friend of a friend, etc.

than later one it moves to something more difficult such as day approach stranger. You need to get 3 numbers and 1 rejection (either or flip flopped but has to be 1:3 or 3:1)and also arrange at least one first date.

currently at work so i am strapped for time to work on this until tomorrow. I will post task's and such tomorrow.

sesshoDevrim

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been lurking patiently for something like this. I'm in when does this sh!t start man? I'm tired of handing my ballz to these women. Let's do this...

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay. So I will keep tally of all the participants in an Excel sheet. No one will have to worry about tracking as i will track it all and report to the board as to the status of the objectives but all participants must post their accomplishments or failures on the forum to the public. No PM's or excuses.

The objective will be weekly to keep all participants on their toes. If they get pushed to 1.5 weeks or 2 weeks some people will be lazy and wait till the last minute which may make them too comfortable in the AA zone.

Lets Aim to Start this February 28th 2011.

Current Participants:

AAAgent
sesshoDevrim
Gray The Prince
Stryker
Guinea Pig
Deicide
Feedline
Pierce
Angelo
Flint
powpow
umirinbrah
Ease

Last edited:

Deicide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I need something like this. I've been doing field work, but on my own terms. I'm still a virgin and I've only been cold approaching since October, so I am no veteran.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice to see some people stand up to face their fears.

Umirinbrah

Reaction score
Count me in.

I've read some of the DJ bible, but never really got in depth. Also I hardly know any theory behind pick up routines, so hopefully this will get my feet wet. I'm quitting my part time job and focusing more on school before the 28th, so I'll have more time to devote to picking up girls.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trying to think of reasons why this doesn't apply to me...

But i cant so write my name down!