Gladiators!::Approach Anxiety Competition!

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im just like neg. I dont ask for the number until I am 100% sure. from now on I will take more risks. It will definately make me feel better. And on a side note it would make me feel better when I move my ex's stuff and my ex out of my apartment. Saad thing is I dont have the heart to tell her I am done with her.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I might not be able to complete this task because I deleted all the girls numbers I got in the previous month because the only one I really wanted flaked. Im just a little dissapointed.

Deicide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: After what seemed like a perfect date with the Chinese girl, she no longer wants to date me. I went for the dinner date option for date # 2, and she said she didn't want to go with me. I don't understand at all why she doesn't. It hurt me today(Me of all people! I never have problems with rejections over numbers). I'm just going to keep approaching, though I need to work on my overall game(2-3 set openers), and how to create attraction where you don't get rejected after the seemingly perfect date.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Today, I also approached a light skin girl that was staring me down in the cafeteria. Once I came up I just said whats your name? Then I told her mine and told her that I saw her staring at me. I didn't follow through because the girl looked average when the light was dimm, but in the light she had splotches and sh!t on her neck and some jacked up teeth so I didn't wanna waste space in my phone for this girl. Still bummed I had to delete that number I got last week but whatever. There's more light skinned girls at this school.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to take a strike for last week too. I had a really bad week. My cousin (landlord) is a freaking pvssy & whipped as hell! His wife literally tells him:

whale-sized UG: (Name!) get my my purse & feed the dogs
loser: ok
ug: (5 minutes later) you're so stupid, why haven't you fed the dogs. Gosh, they are hungry! (yelling).
loser: *quiet & looking down* I'll feed him in a second.

There are 148102847123984 more examples i can give you that are waaay worse than the one above. Each time I hear this I say to myself "the day I allow a woman to treat you like that, I'll grab some gardener scissors & cut my b@lls right off. If she says "lick my boots" he'd probably do it. Grrr! :mad:

She got pissed the other day because I wouldn't move out of the way when she was coming down the stairs where I was sitting. Here's the convo:

cousin: Robyn, get up & move out of the way
me: ignores completely because of way he talked to me
ug: really?
me: you fit right there.
1 hour later they came back & the b!tch started going bananas & getting in my face.

ug: &%&*^$&&**& (yelling)
me: straight face with a smirk
ug: Oh you think is funny!??!?! ^&%*&^$%&$$%^&^
me: wow, that's really classy behavior
ug: got on fire of how upset I made her & the wussy(husband) acts like he's protecting her & tells me I think I'm the shi!t
ug: get the phuck out of my house
me: *smirk on my face shaking my face*

Well, it is time to move somewhere else! When life gives you lemons, make lemonade, haha. I don't like the place much anyway & it's really far from school. I'll have it easier bringing girls home now! :whistle:

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Robyn923b said:
I'm going to take a strike for last week too. I had a really bad week. My cousin (landlord) is a freaking pvssy & whipped as hell! His wife literally tells him:

whale-sized UG: (Name!) get my my purse & feed the dogs
loser: ok
ug: (5 minutes later) you're so stupid, why haven't you fed the dogs. Gosh, they are hungry! (yelling).
loser: *quiet & looking down* I'll feed him in a second.

There are 148102847123984 more examples i can give you that are waaay worse than the one above. Each time I hear this I say to myself "the day I allow a woman to treat you like that, I'll grab some gardener scissors & cut my b@lls right off. If she says "lick my boots" he'd probably do it. Grrr! :mad:

She got pissed the other day because I wouldn't move out of the way when she was coming down the stairs where I was sitting. Here's the convo:

cousin: Robyn, get up & move out of the way
me: ignores completely because of way he talked to me
ug: really?
me: you fit right there.
1 hour later they came back & the b!tch started going bananas & getting in my face.

ug: &%&*^$&&**& (yelling)
me: straight face with a smirk
ug: Oh you think is funny!??!?! ^&%*&^$%&$$%^&^
me: wow, that's really classy behavior
ug: got on fire of how upset I made her & the wussy(husband) acts like he's protecting her & tells me I think I'm the shi!t
ug: get the phuck out of my house
me: *smirk on my face shaking my face*

Well, it is time to move somewhere else! When life gives you lemons, make lemonade, haha. I don't like the place much anyway & it's really far from school. I'll have it easier bringing girls home now! :whistle:
That sucks ass BIG TIME!!

Oh well, try to find a crib near campus or something lol.

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I accomplished this week's task. I met HBGinger (Very thin, pale HB6) I never been with a ginger before, much less a pale chick, so I was like, "Gotta do everything at least once." Anyway, I opened her with something rediculous.

Me: (I said something along the lines of feeding a lion just to get a glimpse of her phone number on the back of a ferrari.)

HBGinger: Smooth. But I would like to get to know you before I give you my number.

(We talk about football, school, apartments)

Me:Give my your number so it'd be easier for us to talk.

(she gives me her number)

A little later, I invite her out for coffee, we have a staring contest, then I tell her that we were gonna fight. I take her back to her car, get in and we have another staring contest, then I pull her onto my lap and we make-out in her car in broad daylight, parked on a busy streeet. I could've f-closed but she had to leave early.

I could take this to the LTR route, but I don't want to do that mainly because I don't want a LTR. Plus I want more plates and better HBs.

GTP, over and out! :up:

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LTR with a ginger, your crazy, I couldn't do it. I think I might be out this week unless I can meet a girl today and go out on a date tommorow.

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
LTR with a ginger, your crazy, I couldn't do it. I think I might be out this week unless I can meet a girl today and go out on a date tommorow.
Lol I'm not gonna get into an LTR with her. I don't need no gf right now plus I rather gemme a HB8-10 caramel chick.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I'm still in this thing. Today went to this one girls place and kicked it and watched a movie. I met this girl saturday at a party. I told her basically to hit me up the next day and we can kick it. She did and I went to her place and watched The Woods (One of my favorite movies). Was there for like 3 hours then I told her I had some things to do. I know she wanted me to stay over but I have 3 tests tommorow and I have to study. Looks like the last two standing is the African Americans :D

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A Latino is also standing. I didn't get a date, but I've learned many things as a result of this competition. I am a redesigned, improved version of myself and I will get a quality date within two weeks.

It's been a pleasure to make fun of others and of ourselves while trying to get women. In some time, we are going to look back at this and smile at how naive & different we were. Only then will we realize how much we have changed, only then will we see how we have grown up to be better people with more success.

-Robyn a.k.a. Rico Suave

Deicide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a coffee date on Friday with an HB 6 Blonde. It went well, but her body language was not good. I kino'd her a few times, and she crossed her arms and leaned back against her chair. Her body language was so tight and rigid that when I hugged her, I didn't bother kissing her like I usually do on my dates. I called her tonight and she answered, but she said she didn't know if she would be able to meet me this week. I guess we'll discuss this, but I'm no longer bothered with the idea of getting a date for the week anymore.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He said that that was his last challenge. How about this though. This week's task is to get as many succesful number closes this week. The guy who has the much between us three (Deicide, GTP, and PBAJ) will get the win?

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
He said that that was his last challenge. How about this though. This week's task is to get as many succesful number closes this week. The guy who has the much between us three (Deicide, GTP, and PBAJ) will get the win?
I do like that idea though!^ Oh and you gotta include Robyn too,

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Gladiators II

Jeez, now that I look back I see that very few guys were up to the Gladiators II. My challenges may have been, well, a little too challenging. It is a lot of work though, so now that GTP and & will be working together on the AA competition, it will be no problem.