Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting tired of dealing with women

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have a net worth stamp on my forehead.

I never lead with money, as I don't prefer those types.
These girls are getting good at figuring it out these days.. they will ask you what your profession is, or look up your name online or profile on LinkedIn. These gold digging slvts aren’t stupid any more, they find clever ways to find out. Even if you lie about what you do or hide your profile, once they see your car or house they will know right away. Pretty girls in their 20’s have more experience dating than any guy ever will and can smell money like a shark in the ocean. I’d be really shocked if these women you’re texting don’t suspect you’re not loaded.

When a girl surrenders to your frame completely and you are exclusive, she is not likely to bang other men. And I have never had such an experience (that I am aware of).

If this were the case, then it would happen to me too, no?
Well that’s the thing: these girls are sneaky. You won’t know they’re banging other guys. Do you really think they’re sitting by the phone for 3 days hoping you will call them back? Sure maybe the first time.. but after a few times they will wise up (thanks to their past dating experience, slvtty outgoing friends, and inflated instagram- and Snapchat-assisted self esteem) and they will eventually find another guy to fvck. And you will not know about it, because you will be ignoring them for three days while you’re spinning other plates.

That’s what the OP was talking about.. he gets laid but he’s tired of one short term relationship with party girls/drug users/bpd’s/mentally unstable women after another. And I would whole heartedly concur.. I’m tired of spinning plates and exposing myself to std’s while banging women who are also most likely banging other men and exposing me to even more std’s.

And all you gung ho macho guys in this thread (ie chi town) who think your girl is at home reading books while you’re out getting laid you’re in for a big surprise.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These girls are getting good at figuring it out these days.. they will ask you what your profession is, or look up your name online or profile on LinkedIn. These gold digging slvts aren’t stupid any more, they find clever ways to find out. Even if you lie about what you do or hide your profile, once they see your car or house they will know right away. Pretty girls in their 20’s have more experience dating than any guy ever will and can smell money like a shark in the ocean. I’d be really shocked if these women you’re texting don’t suspect you’re not loaded.
Maybe, maybe not. I will say that the decision to fvck is made before she sees where I live or what I drive. Nor do I lead with my profession. Even my name is fictitious and my phone number by Google voice, as I don't want to be stalked by the wrong kind of girl.

In arguendo, even if what you say were true, it's irrelevant as the type of women I pursue are surrounded by millionaire execs, so I operate in my league in the same way you operate in yours (assuming our leagues are not the same).

However, what I do hear here is a rationalization of why I can succeed and you can't.

Well that’s the thing: these girls are sneaky. You won’t know they’re banging other guys. Do you really think they’re sitting by the phone for 3 days hoping you will call them back? Sure maybe the first time.. but after a few times they will wise up (thanks to their past dating experience, slvtty outgoing friends, and inflated instagram- and Snapchat-assisted self esteem) and they will eventually find another guy to fvck. And you will not know about it, because you will be ignoring them for three days while you’re spinning other plates.

That’s what the OP was talking about.. he gets laid but he’s tired of one short term relationship with party girls/drug users/bpd’s/mentally unstable women after another. And I would whole heartedly concur.. I’m tired of spinning plates and exposing myself to std’s while banging women who are also most likely banging other men and exposing me to even more std’s.

And all you gung ho macho guys in this thread (ie chi town) who think your girl is at home reading books while you’re out getting laid you’re in for a big surprise.
So stop plate spinning. Get exclusive.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
That's the difference between me and you, I could care less what a girl does when she's not around me, I don't sit around like you wondering what she's doing and if she's banging other guys lol why? Because I know female nature and I know that's how the game goes, I don't care.

Outta sight, outta mind. What I don't know doesn't hurt me, but I'll be damned if I'ma sit around worrying about it like you.

I'm not insecure like you are to the point where I'm afraid to get into a relationship because she might bang other guys lol.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
That's the difference between me and you, I could care less what a girl does when she's not around me, I don't sit around like you wondering what she's doing and if she's banging other guys lol why? Because I know female nature and I know that's how the game goes, I don't care.

Outta sight, outta mind. What I don't know doesn't hurt me, but I'll be damned if I'ma sit around worrying about it like you.

I'm not insecure like you are to the point where I'm afraid to get into a relationship because she might bang other guys lol.
I'm laughing whilst having my breakfast.

Btw good post Chi.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Music_czar, another indicator at how dialed in she is to her other orbiters (via OLD/social media/IRL dudes) is watch while you're out on dates and her behavior with her phone and smart watch. If either or both are in the line of sight steal a glance when a notification(s) pop up.

I had a recent plate get up to go to the bathroom but before she did I saw her write a line in reply to the OLD app we met off to another dude. She lost a few points with me there.

Another example was when I was at a pricey entertainment event with a plate and I catch her browsing through or at least skimming her inbox from the dating app we met off. This behavior was after she had initial high IL and said that she was getting off the app to see how things progress between us both. That I didn't have to get off the app, but out of respect for me, she was going to inactivate her account lmao.

One woman I was out on a first date with last week kept her phone face down on the table. At one point she got up to go to the bathroom. She walked 2-3 paces before turning around to grab it. She was in the bathroom for 5-10 mins lol. Could have been a #2 or checking messages lol who knows. Point is, it took her forever.

I'm not completely casting the blame on women though because I've also swiped through an OLD app when arriving at a venue for a date early or getting in my car after the date to check messages. It's addicting when the rotation becomes higher and more frequently.

In essence if this is the observed behavior while on a date, imagine the messaging and setting up of other dates she does between your weekly dates with her.

Potential main plate last night told me in a direct way that a guy asked her out from the app we met off for the same evening, but she said she had undisclosed plans (with me).

Corey Wayne would preach his spiel on orbiters "That's great. He can keep your busy when you're not with me" non-jelly reply, but as @LARaiders85 said that's saying it's perfectly cool to be her fboy and get sloppy seconds. For a non-player guy who wants a LTR... he can't build a LTR beyond 2 months of dating with behavior like that.

Last edited:

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

So you know girls are banging other guys and exposing you to std’s and you don’t care.. but some of the more experienced mature men here are a little worried about it. If you don’t give a single fvck about catching sexual transmitted diseases, that’s cool though.

Btw are you and spaz homosexual lovers by any chance? You guys seem to enjoy sucking each other’s d1cks.

@Music_czar, another indicator at how dialed in she is to her other orbiters (via OLD/social media/IRL dudes) is watch while you're out on dates and her behavior with her phone and smart watch. If either or both are in the line of sight steal a glance when a notification(s) pop up.

I had a recent plate get up to go to the bathroom but before she did I saw her write a line in reply to the OLD app we met off to another dude. She lost a few points with me there.

Another example was when I was at a pricey entertainment event with a plate and I catch her browsing through or at least skimming her inbox from the dating app we met off.

One woman I was out on a first date with last week kept her phone face down on the table. At one point she got up to go to the bathroom. She walked 2-3 paces before turning around to grab it. She was in the bathroom for 5-10 mins lol. Could have been a #2 or checking messages lol who knows. Point i, it took her forever haha.

I'm not completely casting the blame on women though because I've also swiped through an OLD app when arriving at a venue for a date early or getting in my car after the date to check messages. It's addicting when the rotation becomes higher and more frequently.

In essence if this is the observed behavior while on a date. Imagine the messaging and setting up of other dates she does between your weekly dates with her.

Potential main plate last night told me in a direct way that a guy asked her out from the app we met off for the same evening, but she said she had undisclosed plans (with me).

Corey Wayne would preach his spiel on orbiters "That's great. He can keep your busy when you're not with me" non-jelly reply, but as @LARaiders85 said that's saying it's perfectly cool to be her fboy and get sloppy seconds. For a non-player guy who wants a LTR... he can't build a LTR beyond 2 months of dating with behavior like that.
I’m not one to check in either but know how I ended my last LTR? After four years of banging her and spinning plates (fvcked 20-30 women while with her) I simply asked her to show me her phone (so I can download random dating apps to see if she had any profiles up or any messages).

She refused.. Some bs about how it was a “privacy concern.” Kept slamming her for a few months after that but she started pressing for marriage my laughter could probably be heard down the street..

Btw some girls get VERY upset when they found out you basically used up their best years.

Last edited:

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
I simply asked her to show me her phone (so I can download random dating apps to see if she had any profiles up or any messages).
So weak and insecure, no wonder you have to worry about your GF cheating on you.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m not one to check in either but know how I ended my last LTR? After four years of banging her and spinning plates (fvcked 20-30 women while with her)
Dang man. That's ice cold lol.
She refused.. Some bs about how it was a “privacy concern.”
Hilarious, reminds me of my ex-wife who had a few chat and gaming apps I was aware of that she was constantly messaging other guys. I didn't care as much that she vented there from time to time. My issue became when those sources became a primary source to talk about what was going on with her while I was kept silent and in the dark about what her emotional needs were.
Btw some girls get VERY upset when they found out you basically used upbtheir best years.
They're not upset when they have the replacement lined up. Especially if they rationalize it as an upgrade from you.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
resilient said:
She lost a few points? What? You leave her there.
resilient said:
Another example was when I was at a pricey entertainment event with a plate and I catch her browsing through or at least skimming her inbox from the dating app we met off.
You leave her there.

Seems to me Resilient that some women treat you this way because they intuitively know they can.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Work in progress, Guru, work in progress. All my options shored up. I wasn't landing date2s with OLD women while with the main plate during the months we dated.

The frame strengthens when I know I have options. Education/career is running smooth on all cyclinders and gym progress continues to go well. I feel that now and am starting to project that better.

I eventually dropped that main plate w/o options out of self-respect. Better to be alone than with a cruel distant withdrawing main plate, eh? ;)

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dang man. That's ice cold lol.
Hilarious, reminds me of my ex-wife who had a few chat and gaming apps I was aware of that she was constantly messaging other guys. I didn't care as much that she vented there from time to time. My issue became when those sources became a primary source to talk about what was going on with her while I was kept silent and in the dark about what her emotional needs were.
They're not upset when they have the replacement lined up. Especially if they rationalize it as an upgrade from you.
Yeah these ho’s are getting sneakier man.. they’re even using gaming apps to pick up dudes. When I was younger I didn’t care as much either, little did I know I was playing Russian roulette with my life dating some of these hot easy women. But when you get older, and have kids or a good profession, you start to worry a little more about the company you keep.

Quality for LTR’s is getting hard to find, I can totally relate to what the OP and most of the reasonable men in this thread are experiencing.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
To not be "submissive" to most off these hoez you literally cant do jack for them. They dont appreciate shyt.
Sure, if you don't know how to Say no sometimes then yeah.

I only do things for someone if it benefits me, unless it's my mother.

If it puts me at a disadvantage or I don't gain anything from doing then I'm not doing it, a pushover will do it anyway.

How a man should interact with a women is very similar to how a man should act around men.

Growing up in the hood and jail time at a young age taught me one very important thing about most people, you act like a pvssy and you will get treated like one.

In the hood, if you act all nice and friendly people will think your soft and you will get mistreated and get your ass beat and robbed everyday until you get some balls or you just stay in the house.

Women are no different, you act soft and weak and they will take advantage of you, only difference is they wont physically harm you but they will emotionally abuse you and manipulate you.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure, if you don't know how to Say no sometimes then yeah.

I only do things for someone if it benefits me, unless it's my mother.

If it puts me at a disadvantage or I don't gain anything from doing then I'm not doing it, a pushover will do it anyway.

How a man should interact with a women is very similar to how a man should act around men.

Growing up in the hood and jail time at a young age taught me one very important thing about most people, you act like a pvssy and you will get treated like one.

In the hood, if you act all nice and friendly people will think your soft and you will get mistreated and get your ass beat and robbed everyday until you get some balls or you just stay in the house.

Women are no different, you act soft and weak and they will take advantage of you, only difference is they wont physically harm you but they will emotionally abuse you and manipulate you.
You dont have male friends that you would help move or bail out of jail because theyd do that for you?

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
You dont have male friends that you would help move or bail out of jail because theyd do that for you?
Nothing is black and white so Under certain circumstances I'm sure I would if it was one of my homeboys I grew up with since childhood, but my homies know there going to have to come correct when dealing with me. They know I'm a very disagreeable person by nature(I get it from my mother) so they know I'm no nonsense and they better have a legit argument when they come to me for ANYTHING.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I challenge all of you to look at your last relationship and seriously ask yourself did you display the attractive behaviors I mentioned above or did you fall in love and make her your world and started being submissive to her. Then and only then will you become a better man.
You are exactly right, well stated. I would say for most guys this is the issue. But why does it still happen to masculine guys that don't get weak and get submissive to her? Is it bad girls? Because I've had two in the last 2 years that I did a very good job on my end of keeping attraction going and holding up my end of the deal. But for whatever reason their feelings changed. Both of them were still saying they loved me when the door was closing. Only thing that explains it is some sort of attachment disorder. To this day both of them still check up on me.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chi had me at "I went to jail, wtf is a BPD.”

But yes, Chi is correct. Experiences forge character in a man. And when women see this character, they intuitively know what they can or cannot get away with and act accordingly.

Another of Nature's laws governing human behavior: What she thinks she can get away with, you bet your azz she will do.

You rule with an iron fist ... always. Frame is everything.

Last edited: