Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting tired of dealing with women

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Learn to strike a balance guys! If you keep going for the hot sexy, young wild types, then don't be surprised if your getting shafted in the azz later down the line!

Look for some good character traits..

Yeh she might not be a straight up 8, but if she isn't too bad looking in the face and is slim to boot, then why not?

I'm not suggesting you bang fatties.. Hell no! Leave those lazy cvnts well alone.

Just try to strike a balance between looks and good character.. Those hot chicks have abundance of options and are spoilt to fuk.. They give zero fuks about your sorry ass, and would replace you in a heart beat.

My chick is 6/7 in the face, but with a banging body.. And very good character traits!

I can EASILY trade her for a hotter straight up 8/9 however I know I am more than likely to inherit a fuk load of problems with a younger hotter model.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Learn to strike a balance guys! If you keep going for the hot sexy, young wild types, then don't be surprised if your getting shafted in the azz later down the line!

Look for some good character traits..

Yeh she might not be a straight up 8, but if she isn't too bad looking in the face and is slim to boot, then why not?

I'm not suggesting you bang fatties.. Hell no! Leave those lazy cvnts well alone.

Just try to strike a balance between looks and good character.. Those hot chicks have abundance of options and are spoilt to fuk.. They give zero fuks about your sorry ass, and would replace you in a heart beat.

My chick is 6/7 in the face, but with a banging body.. And very good character traits!

I can EASILY trade her for a hotter straight up 8/9 however I know I am more than likely to inherit a fuk load of problems with a younger hotter model.
Butter faces are the best in bed. They put all their power in their puzzy not in their appearance.

R

Ranger

Like I said earlier, I think page 3, certain guys don't have the type of issues you guys are complaining about, we all deal with certain sh!t from women but women are only difficult with certain men, not all.

And when I say handling women I mean your not going to see me complaining about the game or how "difficult" they are, why? Because I can handle it and I know to take the good with the bad.

There's pros and cons to everything, including women. Real men don't play victim, they find a solution that best fits them.

Dealing with women is different for certain guys because women don't act difficult with every guy, only the average or weak ones or "betas" as SS calls it.
This.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Manipulation can only derive by conscious effort. These actions shouldn't be contrived, but rather a consequence of who you are.

I did not create this "game." Nature did. So either you become fluid and comport your essence to the rules of Nature,--or-- be a statistical victim like 90% of men for the remaining 40% of your life. As long as you belie yourself by chaining to social constructs that society deems "proper," you remain a slave of construct, and are never truly free.

To be free is to absolve yourself of all social constructs and conditioning and act upon your volition untainted, unencumbered and not influenced by the social chains that were constructed to keep you a statistic.

Seems like you agree with the message but the message is just not "right." What you fail to look at is who determines what "right" is, means, or the consequence of.

As to LTR game, same rules of distance and challenge apply, but not to such extremes. Ironically, in the beginning stages, these extremes forge the frame you carry into the remaining relation. Where there is frame, she comports. But to keep frame, your mentality needs to change.
Spin it a different way, contrived or not, its schitty behavior at the end of the day. The girls that this works best on are those who are insecure, low self esteem, and have anxiety problems. The healthier minded, less needy, more secure, more confident types won't go for this. They'll leave.

Its not about social constructs for me....I treat others how I want to be treated. I am the one who determines whats acceptable according to my own belief system. Much like you. Our belief systems happen to be quite a bit different and thats fine. I totally agree with what you say, I've been there and done well behaving the same way. However, its not who I want to be. There are several other guys here that echo the same sentiments.

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Howie and guru, you guys are both right.

I don’t like guru’s methods for all the reasons Howie listed, but the point is this is how we have to be when dealing with today’s women.

And I think that’s the point of the thread: we’re tired of having to act this way just to get a decent woman.

By the way, if all men acted like guru women would be put in their place real fast.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spin it a different way, contrived or not, its schitty behavior at the end of the day. The girls that this works best on are those who are insecure, low self esteem, and have anxiety problems. The healthier minded, less needy, more secure, more confident types won't go for this. They'll leave.

Its not about social constructs for me....I treat others how I want to be treated. I am the one who determines whats acceptable according to my own belief system. Much like you. Our belief systems happen to be quite a bit different and thats fine. I totally agree with what you say, I've been there and done well behaving the same way. However, its not who I want to be. There are several other guys here that echo the same sentiments.
Thing about it is alot of men dont want to be that way. But a large amount of women have went the way of the "game". You cant even help or do acts of generosity to someone gaming because you get played.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Healthier minded women won’t leave; they will just text once and await a response. And eventually when I have the time and desire, I will text back. Simple.

As to my exampled women: Was a gun placed to their head to text me? It was a conscious choice based on their own (misplaced) desire, not mine. So because I fail to respond to their incessant texting as I can’t be bothered (at the time), I am the one with shltty behavior?

LOL, come on brother, that is weak logic.

Its not about social constructs for me....I treat others how I want to be treated.
If we were to assume this logic: Then they she should court me, take me out and pay for dinner, open the car door for me, and wear a strap-on--as that is what I do for them (outside the strap on, lol). IS that how you want to be treated?? The glaring flaw in this stance (outside of this being a misplaced universal trope reiterated as nauseam hence conditioned) is that there are material gender distinctions that need to be accorded differently.

Second flaw in this stance is the way she wants to be treated is not the way she needs to be treated.

Third flaw, you are serving her with more desire and happiness (as happiness cannot originate absent sadness) by serving her need than serving her want.

Fourth flaw, if you serve her wants, then she no longer needs you and will dump you eventually—which serves neither her interest or your own.

I can outline over a dozen flaws in this single stance if I had time or desire to. The drive home point is that your beliefs are grounded in social constructs which serve neither you nor her.

I am the one who determines whats acceptable according to my own belief system.
However, you don’t. Only thing I see you have determined is to act upon your previous conditioning—which has ultimately made you a victim.

Not tell me, how will YOU transcend this pointing outward and change your results if you don't change your thinking?

Last edited:

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just see the results. Like literally the second they known I love them they get dry haha.
When the challenge of "victory" is gone, her motivation to win you over collapses. The victory here is getting you to "love" her the way she thinks she wants to be loved. And then when you do, this chapter closes, and she moves on to the next want on her list. Human Behaviorism 101 a/k/a cat string theory.

Only problem here is the way she needs to be loved and the way she wants to be loved are on divergent paths. Give her what she needs, not what she wants.

Meeting her needs (challenge, distance, elusiveness) may seem counter-intuitive to what you desire at first (see Examples 1-5), however, in time and through practice, your behaviors will acclimate and originate naturally.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
obviously TRUE in terms of this Game.
However, I actually want a LTR with a woman who's a little less sociopathic though, I'd rather avoid this style of woman altogether if possible.

I admit I went from almost 0 success to pretty solid success with women overnight as soon as I became a challenge though. All my personal experience is as you described.
You cant deconstruct human nature to your preference. Smarter to ride the tide with Nature then go against it.

Seems more like an inner battle to me, wouldn't you say?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a lot of things that can be done that nuke her hamster into orbit, creates crazy keep contacting your mum at night and lie about BC like attraction, that also happens to be the antithesis of any sort of stable relationship - which defeats the object of an LTR to begin with.
I wouldn’t say antithesis to stability as long as you feel stable while creating challenge. It’s only unstable when it feels foreign and contrived. So the battle really lies within you and not outside of you.

The only solution is to practice said behaviors until it immersed in your persona where it no longer feels contrived but rather becomes a part of who you are. YOU are simply an amalgamation of practiced behaviors.

Remember a while back I said when you reach the epitome of game, you realize there is no game. I even said game does not exist. What I meant by that is when you practice certain behaviors enough, you no longer think about it and you don't realize it outside of you, but rather it becomes an unconscious process. So now instead of not texting her back, I genuinely have no desire to text her back. That lack of desire is unconscious but was initially created by consciously practicing that behavior.

How do you temper that? Basically most of this behaviour in us, the male, creates distrust and resentment - but also very strong attraction.
I wouldn’t say resentment and distrust are created. You are not actually defying her or cheating on her. You are simply creating distance and challenge. When done, there should be nothing she can accuse you of except slight disinterest. In an LTR, disinterest can be tempered with interest, which leads to elusiveness.

If you don’t give her enough, she will eventually leave. But if you give her too much, she will eventually leave. Most of this site fall to the latter. The solution? Create challenge, but reward her with your time and attention when earned.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
guys don't think that you have to use these methods in order to sustain a decent long term relationship because you dont so you shouldn't be frustrated at all.

The problem here is guys think that unless they do these things or play the "game" they will fail with women and that's not true.

Women cheat, monkey branch, mistreat you ECT because of how you behave around her, nothing more, nothing less.

Women don't leave if they think they have you or when they know your in love with them, that's a misconception. They will leave/cheat on/etc when they loose attraction for you.

The problem is guys take this false assumption of "they have you" and logically think you need to do the exact opposite to keep a woman. Then what happens is they start behaving in a more assertive masculine way (ie. you work for me attitude), the attraction is sparked up again, and they take this erroneous cause/effect and draw the wrong conclusion that the girl is into them again b/c they don't care about her.

Attraction for women is predominantly based on your behavior. The more you behave in a strong, assertive, dominant way the more attractive you will be. The more you behave in a weak, insecure, submissive way the less attractive you will be. What happens is guys get into relationships and they prioritize her interests over everything else and give her carte blanche over the entire relationship. She becomes the dominant partner in the relationship and she progressively loses attraction as time goes by.

Understand that women keep a social circle for a specific reason. They need people to talk to and these people have various roles in her life. Like that, your role as her sexual partner is to be the leader of that relationship b/c sexual attraction is complementary - there's an active and a passive energy to it. You're not there to be another girlfriend, her brother, another guy friend, etc. which is what a lot of guys morph into. Once that happens the sexual energy dissipates and the attraction goes with it.

The problem is not women, it's you.
Act like a weak submissive guy who is pvssy whipped, then you lose the girl and it's the girls fault? Nah, it doesn't work that way.

For the guys saying, "once I showed her how much I loved her it was over, it's not that her knowing you loved her killed the attraction, it was the behavior you displayed to her because you loved her(weak behavior)

I challenge all of you to look at your last relationship and seriously ask yourself did you display the attractive behaviors I mentioned above or did you fall in love and make her your world and started being submissive to her. Then and only then will you become a better man.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just getting tired of dealing of women..

What should I do at this point? Take a break from dating or drop the idea of settling down which is ultimately what I want? I have a very high sex drive, so the idea of not dating doesn't sit well. I'm just tired of wasting my time and energy on doomed prospects.
Break till when? Your days away from a walker.

BPD? Next her.

Low sex drive? LMR? Low libido? #nextSet

Spam cold approach, chain gun pick up. Swipe right at life.

I am 30. I got picked up by a chick barely legal in a grocery store. I have been propositioned by married women. The last girl i "dated" was 25 and thats pushing it for me.

Game is about compliance. Simply, i leas. She follows or next. Repeat till **** falls off or dead.

An O. G. FROM used to say, i don't chase. I replace. - ambi

If your not hitting it, who is? #nextSet!

Toddz mate, there's no to ways about it. The walker/wheelchair comment is satire and trolling but. Its the portrayal of game.

Check RMG 32 - approaching.. Tine stamp 51min mark. Playboy describes gane and life as a comedy. It can at tines be a tragedy but its to be funNy. Act accordingly. Rsd Tyler says its about seeing everything as funny.

I am a strike out king. A OG here recommended Mark Masons 1st book. It is fantastic. You want to find "**** yah" chicks or #nextSet. Duty sex is being deened rape these days. I rather fappp then smash a corpse in bed, star fish, etc.

Step your game up kuz. Check rsd free tour in your area. Join inner circle. Check master mibd groups in your city. Do as Bruce Lee says, "expose yourself to various conditions and learn."

Game recognizes game.

Stay on the grind. Keep at it. If you do, you'll see me in the club with my wheelchair hitting on baeeeees.

Every chick is practice. New girls are turning 18 everyday.

Come @me bro.

Brb guys,

stealing 2nd after 2nd just cause i know i can!

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chi, good insight and you are correct to the extent of some of the statistical fails. However, masculinity although a prerequisite is not the end all to relational success. Plenty of masculine men in divorce court and with failed relations. Some of these masculine men are on this site.

We are looking a bit deeper into feminine desire. Think of masculinity as the foundation, where without it desire cannot ignite or grow. But on top of this foundation, one needs solid structure. This structure is founded on the laws of Nature. These laws dictate that one can act 100% in his masculine core but at the same time become too familiar breeding contempt. I can surround you with 10s, until a 10 doesn’t mean a damn thing. I can give you billions of dollars until money means nothing. Masculinity is that 10, those billions, but when such masculinity is ever-present, it, too, holds less value.

Cats will chase a feather which dangles in front of it. They will also meow incessantly over a can of tuna if they are hungry. But feed that urge completely, and the feather and the tuna hold no value, regardless of its value before.

The problem men have is they have been indoctrinated to believe that Nature’s law (i.e. cat string theory) is game. It’s law, not game, and how human behaviorism operates. Whether one chooses to operate within or without the law doesn’t change the law or its consequence.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guys don't think that you have to use these methods in order to sustain a decent long term relationship because you dont so you shouldn't be frustrated at all.

The problem here is guys think that unless they do these things or play the "game" they will fail with women and that's not true.

Women cheat, monkey branch, mistreat you ECT because of how you behave around her, nothing more, nothing less.

Women don't leave if they think they have you or when they know your in love with them, that's a misconception. They will leave/cheat on/etc when they loose attraction for you.

The problem is guys take this false assumption of "they have you" and logically think you need to do the exact opposite to keep a woman. Then what happens is they start behaving in a more assertive masculine way (ie. you work for me attitude), the attraction is sparked up again, and they take this erroneous cause/effect and draw the wrong conclusion that the girl is into them again b/c they don't care about her.

Attraction for women is predominantly based on your behavior. The more you behave in a strong, assertive, dominant way the more attractive you will be. The more you behave in a weak, insecure, submissive way the less attractive you will be. What happens is guys get into relationships and they prioritize her interests over everything else and give her carte blanche over the entire relationship. She becomes the dominant partner in the relationship and she progressively loses attraction as time goes by.

Understand that women keep a social circle for a specific reason. They need people to talk to and these people have various roles in her life. Like that, your role as her sexual partner is to be the leader of that relationship b/c sexual attraction is complementary - there's an active and a passive energy to it. You're not there to be another girlfriend, her brother, another guy friend, etc. which is what a lot of guys morph into. Once that happens the sexual energy dissipates and the attraction goes with it.

The problem is not women, it's you.
Act like a weak submissive guy who is pvssy whipped, then you lose the girl and it's the girls fault? Nah, it doesn't work that way.

For the guys saying, "once I showed her how much I loved her it was over, it's not that her knowing you loved her killed the attraction, it was the behavior you displayed to her because you loved her(weak behavior)

I challenge all of you to look at your last relationship and seriously ask yourself did you display the attractive behaviors I mentioned above or did you fall in love and make her your world and started being submissive to her. Then and only then will you become a better man.
While i concur, similar to Doc Loves the system, a man's behaviour either increases or decreases interest level.

The game changer is options, is her declined SMV and fertility. 99.99999999% of men are pathetic, low testosterone, no game and they sit when they pee. Urine hitting porcelain soubds feminine.... More feminine then Western women.

A lack of game is not a good look in a era of girl power, *****s getting married and guys like RooshV who cannot get a wife regardless of decades or more in game.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
Sometimes but not all the time
It might not be obvious but I'm sure it was at least most of the time, I mean think about it, who in there right mind would lose attraction because there partner loves them,

"My boyfriend loves me, ew, time to find something better"

Doesn't make sense.

It's the behavior that guys who are in love display, look at some of your friends relationships, how many of them can you honestly say is not weak and submissive with there girlfriends, me personally, I can only name 3 friends who are not like that and there girlfriends worship them not the other way around.

Like dees said, 97% of guys fall into this category, which leaves 3% of guys who know how to behave around women.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on now, mate. These techniques are clearly made to go straight for the girl's crazy. I heard one PUA going under the hood of why exactly they work referring it to similar to that of being what pimps use, and he went into perhaps disturbing detail.

No moral compass from me now. But that has lead to some negative things as it would pertain to a commitment such as distrust and resentment from them, and even dissappointment from me before to see it work that way.
We’re not theorists, so let’s bring some meat to the table:

Here is what I posted earlier:

http://s682.photobucket.com/user/guru1000/media/IMG_6705-1_zpser2rztw2.png.html?sort=2&o=5
http://s682.photobucket.com/user/guru1000/media/IMG_6705-2_zpsplobkyc8.png.html?sort=2&o=6

I went on two dates with this girl, sex on the second date.
She texts me four times on 11/18. I ignore all the texts. She reaches out the next day breaking down. I ignore.

Fast forward one week later:

http://s682.photobucket.com/user/guru1000/media/IMG_6707_zpspwl1tvwp.png.html?sort=2&o=8

Does she seem resentful or very happy? Have my actions not served her and my interests better than had I given her all the attention she initially wanted?

That literally is how women are wired. Can't fight it. I agree with you essentially. But it still leaves the question of how we transition this into a more stable type relationship in a consistent kind of way.
The way I operate feels very stable to me as it’s unconsciously become a part of who I am. A feeling of instability can only arise from foreign behavior, as if IT were familiar then it would feel stable. I think what you are asking is how to make foreign and uncomfortable behavior feel comfortable.

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We’re not theorists, so let’s bring some meat to the table:

Here is what I posted earlier:

http://s682.photobucket.com/user/guru1000/media/IMG_6705-1_zpser2rztw2.png.html?sort=2&o=5
http://s682.photobucket.com/user/guru1000/media/IMG_6705-2_zpsplobkyc8.png.html?sort=2&o=6

I went on two dates with this girl, sex on the second date.
She texts me four times on 11/18. I ignore all the texts. She reaches out the next day breaking down. I ignore.

Fast forward one week later:

http://s682.photobucket.com/user/guru1000/media/IMG_6707_zpspwl1tvwp.png.html?sort=2&o=8

Does she seem resentful or very happy? Have my actions not served her and my interests better than had I given her all the attention she initially wanted?

The way I operate feels very stable to me as it’s unconsciously become a part of who I am. A feeling of instability can only arise from foreign behavior, as if IT were familiar then it would feel stable. I think what you are asking is how to make foreign and uncomfortable behavior feel comfortable.
Yeah but guru you’re rich. Of course women are gonna be putting up with all kinds of bad behaviour if she knows her target is worth a couple million or more.

It also makes it a lot easier for you to next women or take your time in responding to them, because they’ll be chasing you and you have lots of other gold diggers in line to meet you. That not to say your method isn’t stellar, if all men did it then we would definitely help readjust the current dating imbalance.

As for “acting more manly” or masculine or whatever, not only are divorce courts full of masculine men who are being castrated, but being overly masculine these days will brand you “controlling”, “abusive”, or worse. Women with healthy self esteem and a panel of female friends to talk to will not put up with being ignored for several days, unless they’re after your wallet or have other ulterior motives.

Also, ignoring for a few days may work in the beginning this is true.. but I don’t think anyone in this thread is complaining about lack of sex.. it’s the lack of quality women who we can maintain sexual relationships with, without having to worry about the fact they’re banging other guys and exposing us to std’s. I’ve never been one to be ok with spinning plates because everyone’s doing it and it increases risk of disease. But due to necessity I find no other viable option.

If I was seeing one of my hot young slvts and I ignored her for three days her looks, slvtty friends, and inflated self esteem would encourage her to msg one of her 6 million Instagram followers, or just pick up a guy at the bar. Maybe not right away, but eventually. And when this happens none of us will know because we’re either working, busy, or seeing other women.

This is how women are these days, the hot young ones (the only ones we want really) simply have more options and more willingness to slvt it up, for any reason or no reason at all.

I try not to let on that I have money because when they suspect i do I’ve had experience in LTR’s with them trying to hit me up for car repairs, school loans, expensive dinners, vacations etc etc. It gets tiring.

Women have incredible entitlement these days, and the seeking arrangement-type websites are making it harder.. women can find well off and willing “suitors” at the touch of a button. Sadly, it seems like there will always be men out there willing to supplicate to women financially and emotionally.

Last edited:

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure what your point is.

Our entire conversation is (was) about transitioning into serious relationships. My question was how to do this consistently and effectively.
The great Dee talks about serious committed relationship? Almost inconceivable. Begs the question though, what exactly created this paradigm shift? I guess that's a topic for another thread.

I don't find what I posted and the answer to your question to be in conflict. In my example, I have shown the bread and butter of frame. From here, I can take the relation to LTR immediately if I want. I could probably text her right now the weakest line you could conceive like," I want you to be my exclusive GF and I want to marry you" and she will happily oblige.

Once this kind of frame is set, she has surrendered completely to you and you can do whatever you desire (within reason). I think your question is how to keep frame after the frame is set and how not to regress to the type of comfort which could compromise frame?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but guru you’re rich. Of course women are gonna be putting up with all kinds of bad behaviour if she knows her target is worth a couple million or more.

It also makes it a lot easier for you to next women or take your time in responding to them, because they’ll be chasing you and you have lots of other gold diggers in line to meet you. That not to say your method isn’t stellar, if all men did it then we would definitely help readjust the current dating imbalance.
I don't have a net worth stamp on my forehead.

I never lead with money, as I don't prefer those types.

Also, ignoring for a few days may work in the beginning this is true.. but I don’t think anyone in this thread is complaining about lack of sex.. it’s the lack of quality women who we can maintain sexual relationships with, without having to worry about the fact they’re banging other guys and exposing us to std’s. I’ve never been one to be ok with spinning plates because everyone’s doing it and it increases risk of disease. But due to necessity I find no other viable option.
When a girl surrenders to your frame completely and you are exclusive, she is not likely to bang other men. And I have never had such an experience (that I am aware of).
If I was seeing one of my hot young slvts and I ignored her for three days her looks, slvtty friends, and inflated self esteem would encourage her to msg one of her 6 million Instagram followers, or just pick up a guy at the bar.
If this were the case, then it would happen to me too, no?

I fight within my league, as do you. Maybe different leagues, maybe not, but we are competing with other men in whichever league we are in who are similar to or better than ourselves.

I am competing against wealthier, more handsome, and higher status guys than myself. I am not delusional to think otherwise. These are cream of the crop girls. So the examples that I show for women in my own league will apply exactly the same to any man in any league he finds himself in

@rando5495 why the hostility?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It might not be obvious but I'm sure it was at least most of the time, I mean think about it, who in there right mind would lose attraction because there partner loves them,

"My boyfriend loves me, ew, time to find something better"

Doesn't make sense.

It's the behavior that guys who are in love display, look at some of your friends relationships, how many of them can you honestly say is not weak and submissive with there girlfriends, me personally, I can only name 3 friends who are not like that and there girlfriends worship them not the other way around.

Like dees said, 97% of guys fall into this category, which leaves 3% of guys who know how to behave around women.
To not be "submissive" to most off these hoez you literally cant do jack for them. They dont appreciate shyt.