Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting tired of dealing with women

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m coming to the conclusion that most women are mentally unstable. Most of my LTR’s are with women who have high interest right from the start but they turn out to be clingy, have low self esteem but worship me. All the other women are AW’s, bpd’s, or looking for the next branch to swing to. The only advice I can give you is to keep banging bishes, enjoy the company with the ones that worship you and always have a backup.
If you're in high school or college (I am), know that most women your age will be mentally unstable/petty, and sadly will be so well into their 20s...

holidayad_

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve also noticed young women are getting much better at compartmentalizing and turning their feeling off for a guy very suddenly, much worse than it ever was before. Scary stuff. I don’t know what average or fat chicks are like, but the hot ones in their 20’s are crazier than ever I dont think it can get any worse.
This!!!

Redwood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're in high school or college (I am), know that most women your age will be mentally unstable/petty, and sadly will be so well into their 20s...
Judging off this statement, things have seemingly have gotten worse the more the years past :confused:

CaptFinnBad

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just getting tired of dealing of women.

I'm 40, never married and no kids. Attractive, good career, own a house and car, no drug or health issues, but all I do is cycle through short term fling to short term fling when it comes to women. I have tight game, very sociable, and very good at seduction. I can usually sleep with a new prospect within the first or second date. Things usually escalate where we date for a month or two and then abruptly end.

I suppose part of the problem is, I'm running into head case after head case. Very attractive, but they're all messed up in one way or another. I wonder if i've passed the point where I can meet and settle down with a normal woman without baggage. Am I just being cynical? Most of the women I meet, everything goes great and they end up sabotaging things in the end in one way or another.

What should I do at this point? Take a break from dating or drop the idea of settling down which is ultimately what I want? I have a very high sex drive, so the idea of not dating doesn't sit well. I'm just tired of wasting my time and energy on doomed prospects.
A few of good women around though, key is recognising them.

That said most do turn into head cases when left to their own devices :rofl: