Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Getting tired of dealing with women

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm still not understanding what the issue is? Are you guys complaining because you can't get laid? Or because you don't like playing the game? Or what? I don't get it
Just read the title of the thread..

For more detail read our posted comments.

Last edited:

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
Just read the title of the thread..

For more detail read our posted comments.
Why are you guys tired of dealing with women?

Are they too much for you grown ass men? Lol

On a serious note, I haven't read not 1 legit reason for anyone of you guys to be complaining about anything, not 1.

Trust me, I would help if it was a legit issue, man to another man, you guys just sound like you can't handle women, if I'm wrong tell me

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
No they’re just annoying, kind of like your posts.
No, what's annoying is a bunch of grown ass men who complain because women and the game are just waay too much for them to handle, man up or just go gay, those are your options.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
Define "handling women".
Like I said earlier, I think page 3, certain guys don't have the type of issues you guys are complaining about, we all deal with certain sh!t from women but women are only difficult with certain men, not all.

And when I say handling women I mean your not going to see me complaining about the game or how "difficult" they are, why? Because I can handle it and I know to take the good with the bad.

There's pros and cons to everything, including women. Real men don't play victim, they find a solution that best fits them.

Dealing with women is different for certain guys because women don't act difficult with every guy, only the average or weak ones or "betas" as SS calls it.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
What’s even more annoying is men who complain about men who complain.

Because not only are you complaining, but you’re being a hypocrite too.

Which coincidentally is another trait you share with some of the crazy bishes we’re complaining about.
I can't relate, I don't have the issues you guys deal with, sorry.....i will help as best as I can but you gotta be willing to learn and stop boo hooing like little school girls.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
Same few guys hijack every thread
Can't speak for the other guys you talking about but last time I checked every time I give my input on a thread most love it and learn from, I could care less about the 1 or 2 who don't. Shrugs.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
Well maybe we aren't male 10s, nor should we have to be btw. If it isn't your experience then you probably don't have much advice to give other than bragging. Maybe if you have specific suggestions based on experience overcoming things you can help.
When I first got on this site I did admit I was good looking but I'm not a 10 lol and I'm sure there's guys better looking than I am on here.

Your not the issue, and I very rarely see you complain and you usually have good input so I'm sure you will find a solution to the issue at hand.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Awww this is so sweet.

Our serial BPD posters r all out of the woodworks and up in a show of arms.

Reminds me of the peek a boo I made on an incel/MGTOW forum when there were shootings in the US.

Let all those hate flow out boys...

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
Are you finished complaining about complaining? Now go and finish your high school homework big stud.
Ok and i just remembered your that weird guy that thinks every women who rejects him has a mental illness lol.....

Just because your not good with women doesn't give you the right to say there mentally ill, that's just wrong bro.....
Lmaooo

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
If that's your standard for quality of life, then you are very easily amused.

As I say, a simpleton fvckboy. No worries.

But eventually, your tastes may become more refined. You may actually enter a few different LTR's which show possibilities you hadn't previously thought of - which may also contrast your surroundings. You may start to want more out of life, and your own development as a human being.

Or not. Whatever.
Getting laid or women in general are about as important to me as my fish, I feed them and I like them but if they die I don't lose sleep and don't think twice about it.

Also, for some guys who are complaining about women you all should be the last ones who need to be advising someone on how women and getting laid are not "the standard" for life. Like really?

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah right that’s why you created a profile on a website that helps you pick up chicks ;)
Nope not why, I already explained why when I first got here, not doing it again. If you know you know.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
Don’t bother even responding to him, he’s a high school kid who can’t read or spell and who just likes to come here to try to impress us with his bullsh*t about how much he gets laid.

He’s a 14 year old just trolling us.
Why are you piggybacking behind him, he doesn't need your help, stop d!ckr!ding.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best way to do this is by dismissing them when things are good (and dropping them if they try to act up) Because once you chase, the frame collapses and the relation is dead.

They must chase to make it work. This is key. When they stop chasing, create space.
It sounds like you are saying to create space when things are good and create space when they stop chasing too. Could you clarify? Maybe I misunderstanding your comment of "dismissing" them as being the same thing as creating space.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To add to the discussion @oldmanofthesea, creating space used to increase mystery, separation anxiety, and desire. To close the gap, the plate would reach out and restore contact. That worked for me in the past, lately in the last few years though, I've seen these plates just use my absent attention to hit up her orbiters either in coms, hooking up, etc. or respond faster to them if the orbiters are hitting her up on a semi-regular basis to feel out her IL.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
Name any contribution you feel that you've made to this community since being here that can't be superceded by a simple use of the search function - anyway that you've advanced the general frame, whatsoever.

You are a non-entity. And you are on ignore.
My feelings are hurt.