Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR : I ****ed up BIG time (drugs & std alert!)

FRëSHURE

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fosters is apparantly from the same vat as Crown Lager (Australias most popular premium beer) its just that Fosters has the good will (reputation) over seas.

Drinking Lime in Fosters I've never heard of. lol. I understand it in Corona but Fosters? Its a damn bitter beer.

I won't list all the beers I've tasted, theres far too many but I do love getting the small independent types.

eg. Mountain Goat which has 3 or 4 different types of beer.

At clubs in Melbourne its mainly VB/Carlton Draught on tap. I'm on Carlton.

But I tend to buy stubbies (bottles) and I tend to go with either cascade premium/boags premium one or the other is usually offered.

Can't go past Elephant Beer.

If you guys HAVEN'T had Elephant Beer you're missing out.

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dang, man. You should be alright though.

Good Luck:cool:

You should be fine.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hot chix and drugs

If you go out much and PU, I garuantee you this will happen from time to time. In cities, a lot of hot chix are on drugs. These are the kind the will romp you pretty quick and they often like a guy who is a bit naive, maybe it makes them feel powerful or like the huntress instead of the hunted for once.

Expect this sort of thing to happen once or twice a year. I live in a ghetto, so it happens to me maybe more often than certain other people. I would refrain from accepting the drug offers. As far as condomless sex, the odds of getting a deadly STD from any one given encounter is low, even if she's positive for something.

I suggest getting a Hep B vaccine if you plan to live any sort of sexually active lifestyle such as playing PU. The biggest threats are disease like Herpes which are not terribly difficult to contract.

johnmich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Isnt Herpes something like warts and open sores on your C0ck?
Isnt it also really hard to get rid of?

Or am i just confused and gettin it wrong.
It still sounds nasty tho.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Herpes stays on for life. But you only get the sores a couple of times a year.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

I'm always suspect of women who do ANY drugs, because most of them get drugs for free if they fvck the deal OR did fvck the dealer at one point.

PLUS...if she still has drugs, she's probably not paying (99% of girls don't pay), which means she's got this sketchy-other-dude relationship in her life.

Guys here are already nervous enough about X's and male friends, let's add some napalm to the fire and include drug dealer/junkies to the mix.

If you were a drug dealer (and I'm willing to bet a few guys here deal, I certainly know some, and ran into girls who dealt), would you give shyt away from free, or try to cop at LEAST a BJ??

I think we know the answer...

As far as clinics, it normally takes 3 weeks to get results...but, any HIV testing won't show for another 6, so you'd have to go back, since it takes sometime for the anti-bodies to emerge in the bloodstream giving sign that it's taken shape. If you're that nerve racked go, for your sake, your conscious, and any future girls.

A-Unit

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ice and coke are about a million times better of a high through a needle than smoked or snorted. If sticking a needle in yourself makes you uncomfortable, then don't do coke or meth. You are wasting most of the drug. When you see pictures of people who look like death from smoking meth, most of the damage is from the impurities in the meth that would have been separated out when it was mixed with water to shoot.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to work with a guy who's "friend" gave him some coke to try a few times. before he new it he was hooked. NOW "THE FRIEND" IS MAKING HIM PAY FOR IT, AND HE HAS NO CHOICE.

I'd say, the chick may have been a dealer her self, and this is haw she hooks the clients on.

Egoist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im regretting my monday night ONS, but damn, at least i had a rubber on and wasn't ****ing a crackwh0re.. well at least not that i know..

makes me feel a little better... i guess..

(but still gotta get regularly tested)

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My **** is still intact, no stds. And the chick is supplying me with various articles.

It all worked out in the end.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
What do you mean, the chick is supplying you w/ articles? Guess you didn't learn your lesson the first time if your still seeing her ... man I thought I liked to play w/ fire.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't believe this sh!t has 2000 views.

Anyways, both of us got tested, and we are std negative. I am keeping her around as a party-buddie/FB. She knows alot of the party crowd around here and hooks me up with whatever I need for a very very cheap price. I'm just not riding her bareback anymore.

donjuan87

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: FR : I ****ed up BIG time (drugs&std alert!)

Originally posted by Centaurion
At his point I remember everything, but my inhibition and common sense was thrown out the window.
This is why I never drink or do drugs.

SamRi72

Don Juan
Reaction score
All I have to say is DAYAAAAAAAAAAMN. Yea now I know what inhibitions are for. I've still been experimenting with nonalcholic/nondrug ways to produce a loss of inhibition for college use, but that **** is scary as heck. I'm glad it turned out aight for you.