Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR : I ****ed up BIG time (drugs & std alert!)

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
funketekun said:
this is what a call brainless
Were you trying to call the guy brainless?

I couldn't tell. Your sentence was too mangled to understand.

mintxx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
welcome to the dark side!!

Centaurion said:
I can't believe this sh!t has 2000 views.

Anyways, both of us got tested, and we are std negative. I am keeping her around as a party-buddie/FB. She knows alot of the party crowd around here and hooks me up with whatever I need for a very very cheap price. I'm just not riding her bareback anymore.

the beginnin of the end... :D

NSUballer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA yea dude youre a fukkkin wildman. Bangin some random
h0rs and smokin glass. yea youre one crazy *******. good luck with the STDs

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^Holy sh*t! I can't belive you dug this one up!^

Remember kids meth is bad! Take it from someone who knows, it will f*ck up your life big time!

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cent: Your advice would be lost on other DJs experiencing that moment thing also.

what do you do!! when your **** starts to do the thinking for you.... Not much I would imagine.

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Centaurion said:
I can't believe this sh!t has 2000 views.

Anyways, both of us got tested, and we are std negative. I am keeping her around as a party-buddie/FB. She knows alot of the party crowd around here and hooks me up with whatever I need for a very very cheap price. I'm just not riding her bareback anymore.

pathetic

pathetic

pathetic

i'd never go near meth. I'd rather kill myself than take one hoot of that crap.

You' ****ed now if she's still around................... ntm meth is extremely addicting.....what if she pulls out more and starts smoking it.........are you gonna say no????? i seriously doubt that, your prolly a meth junkie by now.

ntm she can then slip it on you anytime.

mintxx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man I love bumping really old and crazy threads...

Last Activity: 05-09-2007 01:47 AM

I'd say he's still alive, at least physically.. ^_^

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(edit) didn't realize someone bumped a dead thread.

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
prolly a meth head. man people can be dumb.

this has to be one of the dumbest things i'v read on this board...........and there is a lotta stupid ****.

but oh well, ppl are stupid

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I'm alive and everything is all dandy.

The 2 years I spent in Oz was the craziest time of my life. I left for Oz after a year in the army, since I felt like getting away from it all and because I wanted to live out my wildest fetishes (which I did btw). During those two years I let my common sense fly out the window and went on a binge, looking for that perfect high. I tried alot of stuff, did alot of stupid sh!t, nailed some incredible hot women and had a blast without a care in the world.

As all things have to come to an end, I realized one day that this wasn't the way I wanted my life to go. So one day I told my girlfriend that I was going out to get some beer, but instead I packed my bags and got on the first plane home, leaving Oz behind me for good. This was a year ago, I'm now studying law and kicking arse on campus. Life is good, I go out and grab the occasional beer, but I stay the hell away from drugs.

All in all, Oz was awesome and I feel like I've purged myself of all the crazy sh!t I always wanted to do.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Centaurion said:
Yeah I'm alive and everything is all dandy.

The 2 years I spent in Oz was the craziest time of my life. I left for Oz after a year in the army, since I felt like getting away from it all and because I wanted to live out my wildest fetishes (which I did btw). During those two years I let my common sense fly out the window and went on a binge, looking for that perfect high. I tried alot of stuff, did alot of stupid sh!t, nailed some incredible hot women and had a blast without a care in the world.

As all things have to come to an end, I realized one day that this wasn't the way I wanted my life to go. So one day I told my girlfriend that I was going out to get some beer, but instead I packed my bags and got on the first plane home, leaving Oz behind me for good. This was a year ago, I'm now studying law and kicking arse on campus. Life is good, I go out and grab the occasional beer, but I stay the hell away from drugs.

All in all, Oz was awesome and I feel like I've purged myself of all the crazy sh!t I always wanted to do.
Not really into drugs (AT ALL), but i'd love to spend couple of years care free living the life of sin.

tony-montana

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you smoked ice? that's not cool man. i too have fuked girls with no condom. only after you start wondering what you done. i will never do it again... not worth it!

GamePlan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So one day I told my girlfriend that I was going out to get some beer, but instead I packed my bags and got on the first plane home, leaving Oz behind me for good.
Was this serious? If so how long had you been together with your girlfriend?