Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

FR : I ****ed up BIG time (drugs & std alert!)

FRëSHURE

Don Juan
Reaction score
f*ck I love us aussies.

we hear this guy is scared of STDs. And all aussies offer advice/questions related to the beer.

-my opinion. VB is good for a cheap beer (and i live in melbourne so its basically VB or carlton cold in most circles). Tastes similar to four X which was my choice drink when in QLD for party week. But personally I like to buy imported ****, and try out new ones often. Carlsberg being my favourite.

but onto the std ****. You're probably fine. The chances of contracting it from one course of sex is very low. Especially for the Male. Get checked, and if possible, get some of the drugs which they give to the people who have the disease as this is supposed to lower your chances of it developing if you have caught it.

Try and stay away from skanks. I know I've f*cked my fair share of them and often been raw.

Good luck, I'm sure you'll be fine.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was some excellent advice DJDamage.

I've learned my lesson now. Never again am I going to activly sarge and aim for ONS while being totally drunk as I was last night, as I lose all of my inhibitions. Besides, if I wern't that drunk, my alarm bells would probably have gone off pretty soon, as it took me only 30 mins from cold approaching this chick to getting in a cab and heading to her place. There's usually some problems involved with chicks like that, and most likely I would have noticed it and bailed.

But if you are doing ONS, I think it's 'safer' (if you can call it that) to go to her house instead of yours. Let's just take my incident yesterday as an example. **** hit the fan, and I had the option of bailing out and cutting any further contact with her right there and then. Imagine if I had brought her back to my house. It wouldn't be as easy for me to kick her out, and it could also have had future consequences as she would know where I live.

And yes, I'm sitting here and drinking a cold VB right now. I got a case in the fridge waiting for me!

chill

Don Juan
Reaction score
im really young, so im not completely sure on this, but here it goes: can they find drug traces when looking for std's? if they can, wait till the meth is out of your system. my friend went to get checked for something (he's 19 and was ****ed up at a party the night before, so it might of been for std's. i dont know) at a hospital the day after he almost smoked an entire eighth of weed on his own, and he got ****ing caught.

just a question, so please dont get all pissed off at me.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Centaurion
But if you are doing ONS, I think it's 'safer' (if you can call it that) to go to her house instead of yours.
nah nothing is safe both have their ups and down. If she goes to your house then its your territory you are much safer there. However it will be bad if she turns into a psycho and knows where you live.

Her house on the other hand is an unfamilier territory. It is her nest and you never know if you entered a nest of a dove or a black widow spider. You don't know her well enough to assume that. Just because a girl is pretty and feminine looking on the outside it doesn't mean she is all sweet on the inside. Looks can be decieving.

You don't even know if she is spoken for or not and you might end up running naked for your life from her crazed up ready to kill boyfriend.

Safest bet if you decide to take the ONS route is rent a motel room so in the morning the both of you split.

FRëSHURE

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJDamage
nah nothing is safe both have their ups and down. If she goes to your house then its your territory you are much safer there. However it will be bad if she turns into a psycho and knows where you live.

Her house on the other hand is an unfamilier territory. It is her nest and you never know if you entered a nest of a dove or a black widow spider. You don't know her well enough to assume that. Just because a girl is pretty and feminine looking on the outside it doesn't mean she is all sweet on the inside. Looks can be decieving.

You don't even know if she is spoken for or not and you might end up running naked for your life from her crazed up ready to kill boyfriend.

Safest bet if you decide to take the ONS route is rent a motel room so in the morning the both of you split.
Ever heard the story about batman coming out of the closet?

I'll tell it if you haven't.

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by FRëSHURE
-my opinion. VB is good for a cheap beer (and i live in melbourne so its basically VB or carlton cold in most circles). Tastes similar to four X which was my choice drink when in QLD for party week. But personally I like to buy imported ****, and try out new ones often. Carlsberg being my favourite.
extra dry and cartlon cold are good for a cheap drink, but I'm like you, I prefer the imported and premium sh*t. I like Boag's, James Squire, stella artois, carlsberg, becks, and some others.

Ever had Nastro Azzuro? Best italian beer there is! I highly recommend it.

LeviathanIYG

Banned
Reaction score
Hahahahah man I cant help but laugh. Good FR I always like to look on the bright side of things...............

You got high and had sex with a hottie

Now that's not that bad is it?

Oh and yeh drugs are bad man lol especially from a total stranger.

Android

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by chill
im really young, so im not completely sure on this, but here it goes: can they find drug traces when looking for std's? if they can, wait till the meth is out of your system. my friend went to get checked for something (he's 19 and was ****ed up at a party the night before, so it might of been for std's. i dont know) at a hospital the day after he almost smoked an entire eighth of weed on his own, and he got ****ing caught.

just a question, so please dont get all pissed off at me.
I don't think there's much to worry about. I'm pretty sure there is some doctor-patient relationship that would prevent docs from randomly checking for drugs and turning you in to the police. If not, quite a large chunk of the population would be very busted. lol.

Since you're young, you probably don't realize just how many people smoke marijuana. Adults especially try to hide it from young ones. I smoke marijuana, nearly every male in every branch of my family smokes marijuana, and probably quite a few of the females too. All of my friends and their fathers smoke marijuana. A heck of a lot of people do. Well, at least it's the healthy way to go.

Trust me - the docs aren't busting all of these people. ;)

Reaction score
Holy **** what a crazy ass story!

How was the come down off that tweak?

And please don't do tweak again.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow that's a doozie night centurion. I'm sorry you had such a negative experience with this girl. Meth is bad news man, I've actually done it once or twice in my younger years. Both times I was up for at least 36 hours with no chance of sleeping. Needless to say my few experiences with meth were enough for me not to do or the stuff ever again. I still associate with people who use but I spend time with various questionable characters anyway.

Don't do drugs kids, meth actually alters your DNA reverting you to a more primal state so do your very best not to smoke that stuff or suck on the devils **** as we like to call it.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
XXXX tastes like sh*t, even for a cheap beer. I had some in QLD and nearly spat it out. Used to like Stella, but I find its not good for summer.

LeviathanIYG

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by diplomatic_lies
XXXX tastes like sh*t, even for a cheap beer. I had some in QLD and nearly spat it out. Used to like Stella, but I find its not good for summer.
Nastra Azuro or somthing along those lines is a great beer (It's Italian and hard to find in Australia hardly any clubs have it). Oh and XXXX is awful

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smoking crystal was definatly a one time experience. I'm staying the hell away from that ****.

Quick update : I just got a text from her. It turns out that in my drunken stupor I'd given her one of my Social Cards (like a business card but with only my name and number). She wants to meet up at the Establishment this thursday.

I think I'll let it pass.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh, the Establishment is known for all the yuppies snorting coke in the bathroom.

I'm aiming higher this time ;)

Riddler

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJDamage
Ok here is a good example of what NOT TO DO. Thanks for the info Centaurion, I hope things work out for you. I will just point things for others who might be in similar situations and don't know what to do.

A) Do not pick up girls when you are drunk - you want to have control and not lose control. Having a buzz is good, being drunk is bad. You do not need the feeling of losing control like a teenager in order to have fun. You are an adult now. You need to know who the fvck you are picking up. Its better to go home alone then wake up next to a beached whale or a club prostitute with STD's.

You should always have a clear state of mind when you make decisions because it can end up blowing in your face. You wouldn't drive a car drunk because there is a high chance you get in an accident or get pulled over by the police and be fvcked for life so why pick up a chick and fvck her in that state???!!

B) Do not go to a stranger's house for a ONS - You do not know who the fvck you are dealing with. You need a couple of dates to really assess if this pvssy is worth screwing because any girl who sleeps with a guy on the first night of meeting him 1) has done this before 2) has some issues 3) you are going to possibly be hurt by her issues. She could be a psycho, a prostitue, a girlfriend/wife who is mad on her boyfriend/husband and wants to get caught and you are the one that is going to get it.

C) If a girl offers you drugs, walk away from her. Chicks with drugs always equal messy situation because:

D) They sleep with the drug dealer to get the drugs and the drug dealers sleep with all the sluts he supply the drugs to. Alot of sh1t has been passed around that is for sure.

e) She insert the penis without a condom in her vagina while giving her victim ICE so he can get fvcked more. That is almost like rape! if the situation was reversed the guy would be in jail right now but women get away with this sh1t. This chick is a fvcked up addict slvt whos only goal is to get high and fvck. She is living for the moment.

She has no regards to the future and if she continue's in her ways she will end up either being a prostitute or dead.

In conclusion try to listen to your instincts and know when to walk away if you think something is either too good to be true or too fishy.
good advice dude. and Cent good luck... this sounds scary and something that i could have done if i was SUPER drunk

Chillisauce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
VB = pig's swill. I'd rather drink American light-beer than VB *shudder*

Since starting uni i'v been converted to Carlton Draught (sp), it tastes pretty decent for 9 bucks a jug.

Whats the name of that beer thats famous for being an aussie drink over in America, yet we dont drink it here? Gives me a laugh everytime someone mentions it.

Vibe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chillisauce
VB = pig's swill. I'd rather drink American light-beer than VB *shudder*

Since starting uni i'v been converted to Carlton Draught (sp), it tastes pretty decent for 9 bucks a jug.

Whats the name of that beer thats famous for being an aussie drink over in America, yet we dont drink it here? Gives me a laugh everytime someone mentions it.
Fosters?

~Vibe~

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lmao! yeah thats it, fosters! Any aussies ever drink a fosters? I think I might have once.....:crackup:

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by lebRambo
lmao! yeah thats it, fosters! Any aussies ever drink a fosters? I think I might have once.....:crackup:
That's effective advertising for you. "Foster's... Australian for Beer"

johnmich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is funny. Not for cent but all the suggestions for beer.

I am only 17 and i have sampled many beers

Budweiser
Bud lite
Fosters
fosters ice
XXXX - Castlemain
Stella Artois
Becks
Dorada (absolute ****e from holiday)
Carling
Carlsberg
Carlsberg Export
Estrella Galicia
Kronenberg 1664
Heineken
and possibly a few more.

My suggestions for a good beer are

A nice frosty Bud,
A cool fosters (maybe with a dash of lime)
Stella or Carling

Good luck with the tests Cent
Post the results (if you want)
The suspense is killing me it must be horid for you