Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Female friend tries to con me into dating women my own age

MrLuvr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting discussion..

I got a phone number off a 17 year old today! And no, I did not have any idea she was 17 years old. I thought she must have been 21 or something. She was obviously flirting with me.

I just turned 40 years old this year. Now I am not going to use the number of course.. and she had no idea how old I was.. she thought I was 25. She will never know my real age.. and I don't plan on dating her.. lol.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol @ MrLuvr's encounter. I recently had an encounter that went the opposite way. Ran into a gal who knew me because I know her mom ... lol. She looked like she could be in her late teens but was actually in her mid 20s.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DharmaBear said:
This is a GREAT thread.

How old are you, STR8UP?

-Dharma
35 years young

Omen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have encounters with them all the time, and recently i've found myself attracted to one that isn't even 18 yet. I had no idea at first and one day she goes... I'm a junior in high school. So puts her at 17, or God only knows prob not even that. I dont keep track, but i'm sure to find out.

Anyway I get it from guys I work with, but this girl is just nice, funny, she smiles, full of energy, and one I could have a good time with. Something about her does it for me. She's cute as hell, and it drives me nuts she isn't 18.

So in my case i'm like you MrLuvr, i'm pretty much screwed for the time being. Doesn't mean I still dont talk to her or at least get her interested so by that time she's good to go, but I hate every minute I see this girl cause I want her.

And i'm the older dude who looks like i'm 18 so it always goes hand in hand. I attract them and get attracted to them, and then i'm usually screwed.

Girls I know would hate it if I eventually dated her down the road, and guys would think it rocks after it settles in and they get it through their head that I have her and they dont. The only reason they say anything. They know I could pull it off before they could.

Now I have to get this woman out of my mind which will be hard since I work with her and its not like I can avoid her, but damn it sucks.