Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Female friend tries to con me into dating women my own age

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was having dinner with a friend of mine earlier in the week, and she started asking me who I am seeing. I usually blow her off when she asks questions like this since I dated her friend last year, but lately I said "fukk it" and started answering her questions.

The running joke in this group of friends is that I'm always looking to hook up with the 21 yr olds. I do prefer younger women, so when she asked about one chick that I am seeing who she knows is in her mid 20's I told her "Eh, she's too old for me" I could tell she didn't like my joke, hehe.

So then she tells me that she wants to make a bet with me. She wants to bet me $20 that I won't date a woman who is my own age. Then she starts adding stipulations. She can't be bisexual. She can't be a stripper. Anything else?

I was laughing to myself about how much insecurity she was projecting, being an "older" woman (32ish??), but she was dead serious.

It's hilarious to watch women over 30 try to discredit the marketability of women who they perceive to be a threat to THEIR marketability.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
should have replied with..

"that would be a silly bet. its like betting me that i can't drink milk 5 days past its due date. sure i can drink, i just dont want to"

hehe watch the sparks fly after that.

Metro3pilot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I kind of like the life experience and common interests in women over the age of 30 ....

younger chicks have the tight poonany, but when you say things like

" I remeber when Mtv used to play music videos " and they look at you and say " really "

give me the 30 + anyday

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a lot easier to manipulate younger women, but for me, it's more fun to hit on my equals or superiors, than my inferiors, but that's just me...

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly don't know what everyone sees in older women, but if they make you happy....go for it.

And I don't see the generation gap as being a problem either. I hang out with women 21-25 all the time and it seems like they know amost as much about MY generation as I do. Seriously.....I fukked a 20 yr old awhile back who loves Journey and all kinds of other 80's stuff. I was shocked that I could relate to her on so many levels, and she hasn't been the only one who has surprised me.

It's just so entertaining to watch older women get so uncomfortable and even threatened at the prospect of having younger competition.

I'm having dinner and drinks with her again tonite. Can't wait to watch her fidget some more when the subject comes up (and it always does!)

vorbis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP, I respect you as a poster but I think this is a bit nasty on your part.

"Eh, she's too old for me"

That comment is bit beyond normal slagging. Why do you have the need to make comments like that? If you're happy with your situation, theres no need to boast about it

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vorbis said:
STR8UP, I respect you as a poster but I think this is a bit nasty on your part.

"Eh, she's too old for me"

That comment is bit beyond normal slagging. Why do you have the need to make comments like that? If you're happy with your situation, theres no need to boast about it
Huh?

I was joking around with a friend who jokes around with me about the same thing. And I wasn't boasting about anything....

She isn't interested in me, so it isn't an INSULT to her, she's just the same as most other older women (including some who post on this site) who feel the need to sell the virtues of their kind, sometimes by means of mud slinging. Funny stuff.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I don't get is why women look down on men dating younger women.

Who are the ones dating older men if it's not women?! They're mad at themselves!

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I predict that in 3-7 days Str8up will speak of another experience of meeting woman or talking about analyzing women into one generalized category.

I guess it's time to do what I gotta do.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hitman10000 said:
I predict that in 3-7 days Str8up will speak of another experience of meeting woman or talking about analyzing women into one generalized category.

I guess it's time to do what I gotta do.
I meet new women all the time, so you are probably right.

And I'm sure most people who know older women will concur with me that most of them tend to become very defensive about their younger competition. You disagree? If so why not give us your input instead of your hater BS?

If this site isn't here for bouncing ideas back and forth and posting your thoughts on women and dealing with women, then why does it exist?

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
If this site isn't here for bouncing ideas back and forth and posting your thoughts on women and dealing with women, then why does it exist?
:cool: $traight ca$h, homie.

Idea:

Next time one of these 30-something gals exhibits her insecurity and digs deep into her playbook of social contrivances in an attempt to shame you, try this one - Look at your watch, and put your hand up to pause her mid-sentence, and say "Hold up a second. My future wife is being born right about... now!"

If she doesn't hit you or call you an ass-hole, you didn't do it right.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
It's hilarious to watch women over 30 try to discredit the marketability of women who they perceive to be a threat to THEIR marketability.
I agree. A few years ago, I had a date with a 30 y.o. whose figure had decayed a bit from the picture in which I had seen her, and somehow we got into this conversation.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
What I don't get is why women look down on men dating younger women.

Who are the ones dating older men if it's not women?! They're mad at themselves!
Typically the ones that act like these are SINGLE women in their 30s and 40s that cannot find GOOD men in their dating pool.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WestCoaster said:
STR8UP, does your friend go by the handle Wyldfire?
They do bear some striking similarities.....

Sir Drinksalot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Older women don't like men their age dating younger women for 2 reasons:

1) It drains their prospective dating pool and
2) It reminds them that the balance of power has shifted, and it will never go back.

In many cases these are the same chicks who were dating a HS senior when they were a freshman, and dating 30 year old men with sports cars while they were in college. Being upset about it NOW is just hypocritical.

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a young 48 and I won't throw away opportunities just because of age but I do boner up much quicker when I see a nice tight young ass walking by looking at me in the eyes smiling and responding when I ask whats up?

20's, 30's even 40's if they take care of themselves will be some good lovin'.

LoneSilver :)

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LoneSilver said:
I'm a young 48 and I won't throw away opportunities just because of age but I do boner up much quicker when I see a nice tight young ass walking by looking at me in the eyes smiling and responding when I ask whats up?

20's, 30's even 40's if they take care of themselves will be some good lovin'.

LoneSilver :)
At 48...I can understand seeing anyone below FORTY FIVE. Would you date women in their 50s and 60s? HELL NO!!!

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually there are several older ladies I have seen around town in their 50's and one around 61 with tight bodies and look like there in their 30's and hell yes if they take good care of themselves like that even in this age group I'll boner with that age too.

LoneSilver

Latinoman said:
At 48...I can understand seeing anyone below FORTY FIVE. Would you date women in their 50s and 60s? HELL NO!!!

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LoneSilver said:
Actually there are several older ladies I have seen around town in their 50's and one around 61 with tight bodies and look like there in their 30's and hell yes if they take good care of themselves like that even in this age group I'll boner with that age too.

LoneSilver
Plastic surgery...liposuction...and LOT of make-up.

Regardless...it has nothing to do with the looks and more to do with the baggage and bitterness. Although...I'm sure that in their 50s+ that bitterness goes away to a degree.