Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Female friend tries to con me into dating women my own age

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not every woman in this country has to have or has plastic surgery or liposuction to look her best some have the genetics some don't but in this neck of the woods alot of babes are firm and fit and glow like someone 15 to 20 years younger. And not every woman has baggage but alot do and the ones who do maturity of the man will either help her overcome or the mature man knows when to exit I have done both.

I say give them all a chance if a babe has tried to look her best I won't deny her some lovin'. The art of a good hug goes a long way when you hug to mean it.

It all comes down to whatever flips your boat.

LoneSilver

Latinoman said:
Plastic surgery...liposuction...and LOT of make-up.

Regardless...it has nothing to do with the looks and more to do with the baggage and bitterness. Although...I'm sure that in their 50s+ that bitterness goes away to a degree.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LoneSilver said:
I say give them all a chance if a babe has tried to look her best I won't deny her some lovin'. The art of a good hug goes a long way when you hug to mean it.

It all comes down to whatever flips your boat.

LoneSilver
I personally would not call a woman in her 40s or 50s or 60s a "babe".

When I'm 48...I will give a chance to those that are in their 40s and upper 30s. When I'm in my 60s...I will increase the number up to 50s.

But it is about personal preferences and options(see Note).

Note: Jerry Buss is 72 years old. He is the Laker's Owner. He was arrested for DUI. And do you know who was next to him in his vehicle? A 23 year old woman.

Omen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Metro3pilot said:
I kind of like the life experience and common interests in women over the age of 30 ....

younger chicks have the tight poonany, but when you say things like

" I remeber when Mtv used to play music videos " and they look at you and say " really "

give me the 30 + anyday
I had this similar thing happen. Talking to a woman I just met at work, and she said it was nice there were alot of younger nice people here, and I laughed. Then when she knew how old I was, she goes... When you graduated high school, I was 7. :eek:

I was like.. WOW, that puts it into perspective. Or you mention something like Def Leppard or what not, and talking and they go... Who?

I'm with you on the above. Get it, and hear it all the time. But for me, because I look so much younger, and can pull off 18 easy, it is hard to notice a woman who is 30. I mean sure I can notice her, but i'm like.... I could date her, but she looks kind of old, even though I am not much younger.

I think... I could date an 18yr old, and I could date a 33yr old. Then you have to realize 99.9% of the time there is no way in hell you can end up having a REAL relationship with someone that young, if that is what you are after.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I don't get is why women get worked up about something out of their control. I could care less if an older woman dates a younger guy, actually I'd high five both parties for stepping outside of stupid societal conventions.

I remember watching Wimbledon this year, they showed Venus Williams' boyfriend, a white guy, pro golfer. Me -- a lover of minorities -- thought, major props, dude! Of course, I've had b-tchy white women get mad at me for saying I prefer minorities. Watch the sparks fly ... "Why do you do that? Why are you so narrow? I can't believe you don't like white women" ... all the while the b-tching is confirming my reasons as to not date entitled U.S. white women.

A long time friend of mine (a woman I've never been sexually interested in but we've been friends for a long time) used to get pi$$ed when I was checking out women all the time. Finally I said, "Hey, you have the green light from me to check out guys and comment on them, I do not care if you do." That finally quieted her down.

Keep up the smack STR8UP, it's funnier than h-ll to read about their reactions. Man, it's fun pushing those buttons!

drmeathead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i dated a 19 year old for a year. i was 27 at the time. guys gave me high fives. women looked at me like a scumbag. i am getting at the age now that i can see women starting to realize that they are losing it. they either get easy or cynical. they are the same women that paraded around like they owned the world and mind ****ed AFC guys just for ****s and giggles. what goes around comes around.

Omen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
drmeathead said:
i dated a 19 year old for a year. i was 27 at the time. guys gave me high fives. women looked at me like a scumbag. i am getting at the age now that i can see women starting to realize that they are losing it. they either get easy or cynical. they are the same women that paraded around like they owned the world and mind ****ed AFC guys just for ****s and giggles. what goes around comes around.
I'd get the same thing. Hell once I got crap for dating a girl 18 when I was 23. Society goes all ape sh*t and goes.. that's way too young.

Now if you do what you did, at 27, you get the scumbag treatment from others, you know, but friends (guys give you high fives).

I'd be getting high fives at work all over the place, then other girls, or family or people in general would go...what a scumbag or cradle robber, etc etc. Cant you find a woman your own age?

I mean I dont care really, but say you dont want to settle down, and you are attracted to someone 19 and your 27, who the F cares. Maybe she wont be on the same level as you in some ways, but what if you do have fun together, she isn't stuck up, and she ends up being a great woman? She makes you laugh, she's always happy, etc etc.

I can HONESTLY say hands down that the best woman I ever dated was the youngest. I had the best connection with her out of anyone, and sometimes I wish I could go back, but I cant. She was the only one I almost married, and she was 5yrs younger. Could it be the same with someone 7yrs younger or 10? Hell i've got neighbors who are 10yrs younger and they have been together forever and prob will be. They love each other, and nothing else matters.

Its the whole...18 and 27 or 18 and 28? GROSS, but if your 20 and 30 or 25 and 35 people dont look at it too much.

Sometimes I say F society and people. If you like a woman, I say go for it. It wont be the age that makes you happy, it will be the woman.

Omen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Some of the best sex I ever had was when I was 24, with a swinger chick in Florida who was probably pushing 60 :eek:
Wow, i'm not gonna touch that one cause I have nothing on that :up:

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went back to grad school in my late 30's at a large university. I started dating pretty young women, just because that was my market at the time. I spent most of my time on campus in class, studying, and working and it was a small town. I dated a gal about half my age, felt kind of odd about it (my pre-sosuave.com days ... see the term AFC), one of my best friends says, "Did you go to the bar to get your high fives?"

I cracked up ... kind of changed my perspective. The gal was a little too young and immature, but we had some fun dates. I then dated a little older and had fun there, too. I was surprised that age wasn't that big of an issue in grad school, though I look younger than I am. I remember telling some gals in my grad program (some very bitter women there) that I went out with a sophomore in college. They immediately frowned at me, I almost blurted out, "Yeah, and she has a tighter body than all of you," but held back.

For some reason this really bugs women, I'm not sure why. Most guys I know don't care who guys and girls date ... must be a female thing I don't understand. Oh yeah, I've also dated many older women throughout my life, my first one a smoking hot 24-year old in college when I was 18 ... and the girls my age at the time thought it was wrong and told me so; and after college I lived in a remote coastal town with limited dating opportunities; I was 27 and dated a 34-year old ... again, I was given sh-t by women, including one whom I dated and later shut me down!

Let's face it, you can't freaking win, let the women cry and complain.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WestCoaster said:
For some reason this really bugs women, I'm not sure why. Most guys I know don't care who guys and girls date ... must be a female thing I don't understand.
Most of the time the only ones complaining are the ones who stand to lose something from you dating younger women (older women), or people who can't think for themselves.

When I was hooking up with the 20 yr old last year the only one who had any kind of a problem with it was her best friend who also has a thing for me. She tried convincing the 20 yr old that she is nothing more than a trophy to me, something to brag to my friends about. Funny, it's over a year later and I still talk to the girl. Matter of fact she said she is coming for the holidays and wants to spend new years with me :) If she was only a "trophy" I woulda hit it and quit it. Chicks get jealous and have to grasp at straws to tear down the competition.

Omen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I pushed the buttons once of a younger one. You would think most the time if your with a young hottie, the older ones get pissed, but this was reversed.

Not that there is a HUGE difference between 18 and 21 but I was like... Lets see...date you who is in high school and figure out what to wear to prom, and go to football games with you, or date the other girl who is 21, in college, is studying to be a doctor, and can cook.

I got a big 2 middle fingers up from her. :) She got really mad, but I was like weigh the options, and I did the hand thing where one goes up the other goes down.

I mean no doubt I would have gotten on that in a heart beat, but it was funny to see how the younger girl got all mad. I guess its just every woman for themselves.

Not sure how many of you have had a situation like that, but it shows it isn't just the older woman. To the younger one, they'd just as soon you choose them over the older one so THEY can brag.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She tried convincing the 20 yr old that she is nothing more than a trophy to me
Don't you just love rationalizations?

Yeah, these women who have issues with your dating preferences are just acting out their insecurity, STR8UP. Women can be AFCs, too.

Leviathan Cats

Reaction score
When I was 32 I started going out with an 18yo. We went out for three years and I don't remember anyone ever saying anything bad. I do remember once a Japanese tourist asked if she was my daughter. We both found that amusing. I'm older now and have a 21yo chasing me. If I date her I'll keep a watch for this behaviour from society.

Omen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leviathan Cats said:
When I was 32 I started going out with an 18yo. We went out for three years and I don't remember anyone ever saying anything bad. I do remember once a Japanese tourist asked if she was my daughter. We both found that amusing. I'm older now and have a 21yo chasing me. If I date her I'll keep a watch for this behaviour from society.
See, if I was to do that, and not be around anyone I know, or tell my real age I could pull it off no problem. I can be 18, 20 or 21 looking, lie about it, and if the girl was 18 no one would say anything cause for one they'd have no idea my real age, and two, I dont look it.

So in an everyday setting just walking around or going out I dont think anyone would comment unless they REALLY knew you and your age.

I know a few girls who are 18 and can pull off looking 20 or 21, so you'd have no idea.

But the fights on if you are around people or girls you know, and they know how old you are, and she is.

That's the only reason people throw a fit. Its cause they KNOW. If they had no clue they wouldn't throw a fit. They'd just assume two people dating one another, unless you are the type that looks like your 50, and she looks like she's 18, then yeah, you'll get it cause its obvious.

Its the whole mindset of when you know that is what causes it. Take a woman like that to another city where no one knows you, and more than likely you wont get questioned. Take her to a family gathering or event and you wont hear the end of it.

Omen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leviathan Cats said:
See, if I was to do that, and not be around anyone I know, or tell my real age I could pull it off no problem. I can be 18, 20 or 21 looking, lie about it, and if the girl was 18 no one would say anything cause for one they'd have no idea my real age, and two, I dont look it.

So in an everyday setting just walking around or going out I dont think anyone would comment unless they REALLY knew you and your age.

I know a few girls who are 18 and can pull off looking 20 or 21, so you'd have no idea.

But the fights on if you are around people or girls you know, and they know how old you are, and she is.

That's the only reason people throw a fit. Its cause they KNOW. If they had no clue they would throw a fit. They'd just assume two people dating one another, unless you are the type that looks like your 50, and she looks like she's 18, then yeah, you'll get it cause its obvious.

Its the whole mindset of when you know that is what causes it. Take a woman like that to another city where no one knows you, and more than likely you wont get questioned. Take her to a family gathering or event and you wont hear the end of it.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Omen said:
Yea, I'm 35 but can pass for 20's, that certainly helps.

My last LTR was barely 21 when I met her (I was 31) but she was asian, so that made things a little more iffy in some people's eyes. The first time my sister met her.....sis cunningly worked in a "how old are you". I can still remember the look on her face and her jaw hitting the floor when she heard "21" :eek:

I hang with several women who are in their early 20's from time to time. I must fit in pretty well cause nobody pays ANY attention seeing me around these younger women. Except my older lady friends, of course. Hehe

So yea, the age factor can be made better or worse depending upon how old the parties LOOK.

CF9

Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Yea, I'm 35 but can pass for 20's, that certainly helps.

My last LTR was barely 21 when I met her (I was 31) but she was asian, so that made things a little more iffy in some people's eyes. The first time my sister met her.....sis cunningly worked in a "how old are you". I can still remember the look on her face and her jaw hitting the floor when she heard "21" :eek:

I hang with several women who are in their early 20's from time to time. I must fit in pretty well cause nobody pays ANY attention seeing me around these younger women. Except my older lady friends, of course. Hehe

So yea, the age factor can be made better or worse depending upon how old the parties LOOK.
I'm 37, and most people think I'm late 20's - 30. I'm finding myself drawn to younger women as well. Kinda weird as when I was in college & law school, I always went for older women in their 30's. Current female acquaintances around my age also get a bit perturbed when I am dating/hooking up w/ younger women as well. It has been a strange phenomena to witness...entertaining actually.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had relationships with women who were not much more than a sperm waiting in their father's testes when I had graduated high school.

I've had women 10 years my junior try and tell me why I shouldn't date women 20 years my junior. I remember one having a bit of a gut, but resisted the temptation of saying that the first thing that must happen is that the 30 y.o. woman have a figure as nice as the 20 y.o.

I will say that these women didn't try to shame me, but rather mention the psychological benefits that older women have (i.e., better attitude, etc.) Of course, this is the same phenomenon that goes along with dating women of lower sexual market value (e.g., fat, ugly, with kids, etc.) A woman who is not in as much demand either must make herself better in personality and sexual accessibility to be in the game. Or alternatively, a woman who has that nice personality is less likely to be able to secure a good man, and hence would be more likely to be available.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trust me, it can get pretty weird when some people are figuring you for 15-20 years younger than you are and you're attracting gals who are 25 years younger, but they can tell you've been around much longer than you look. It almost gets to be a sort of "Monkey's Paw" wish fulfillment.

Omen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MatureDJ said:
I've had relationships with women who were not much more than a sperm waiting in their father's testes when I had graduated high school.

:crackup: That would be the funniest thing to say. And I flipped when I heard... I was 7 when you graduated high school, that's even better.

You.. Hey, you must be new?
Her.. Yeah, its my first week here
You.. Well, hope you enjoy it, its a fun place to work
Her.. Yeah, there are quite a few young people here
You.. (Laugh)
Her.. What's so funny?
You.. Lets put it this way.. You weren't much more than a sperm waiting in your father's testes when I graduated high school.
Her.. :eek:

Or Outcome B

Same as above but for the last comment enter the following

Her.. Older guys are sexy, and I love older men or...
Her.. I bet you want to hit this ass dont you?
You.. Damn right I do

We should all try that one once and see how it flies. LMAO Cracks me up.