Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Face it, MGTOW is a Cult

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
emotionalism :D:D:D nice word I'll write it down

Anyway this MGTOW thing seems like crap to me just like any modern religion that has been politicised. I mean I like women, you like women, most people like women I mean what do I do go to a monastery or become a faggot? No thanks...

Its just that this MGTOW thing smells of butthurt, although its good in a sense that it can wake some people up.

I think the answer is not neglecting females completely, nor putting up with their crap. The answer is to accept them for who and what they are realistically without letting the pill you swallowed burn so much when you sh*t it later. Register their crap when it occurs but simply not let it affect you ;]

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
BrainDamage92 said:
emotionalism :D:D:D nice word I'll write it down

Anyway this MGTOW thing seems like crap to me just like any modern religion that has been politicised. I mean I like women, you like women, most people like women I mean what do I do go to a monastery or become a faggot? No thanks...

Its just that this MGTOW thing smells of butthurt, although its good in a sense that it can wake some people up.

I think the answer is not neglecting females completely, nor putting up with their crap. The answer is to accept them for who and what they are realistically without letting the pill you swallowed burn so much when you sh*t it later. Register their crap when it occurs but simply not let it affect you ;]
I agree.. provided that approach is what is best for the individual man. For me.. the best approach is f*ck and chuck with no commitment.

Each man has to decided what approach works for him. There is no reason to attack men who choose to completely disengage. Its no one's business but theirs.

Also.. shaming men for being "butthurt" is moronic since you are basically telling them they should do what's in the best interest if women rather than themselves. Where does this attitude that men OWE something to women come from?

Men don't owe women sh!t and its time they realized it.

TarantulaHawk

Banned
Reaction score
dasein said:
To make an analogy, we aren't talking about a product with a 2% or 5% defect rate, we are talking a product with upwards of a 50% defect rate that is fraudulently peddled to young men as "the next step," "growing up," "manning up," "assuming responsibility." This makes the above response inapt because 50% or more of marriages do in fact end up running through that court to one degree or another. Learning that marriage is a coin toss, and reacting to that, is not the same as "every woman is crap.".
Those men need to choose better quality. That 50% can be in your benefit to stay married if you choose wisely from the beginning. It's one thing to flip a coin another to be a part of a stable family. If men claim to have such great logic and women run on hamster brains then claiming victim status to a hamster brain shows the dude doesn't have much logic himself and shouldn't need "red pills" to "wake him up". Or all it proves is they are even dumber than the hamster brain they married.

dasein said:
You just repeat this over and over without any "how and why" it is, no evidence or reasonable comparisons whatsoever. The comparison is inapt. Feminism is a pervasive cult with tens of millions of "true believers" and real, discriminatory legal and cultural results accompanying amounting to tens of billions of dollars worth of social costs every year. Merely saying "feminism blows and gender culture blows, I'm not getting what I need from my relations with women, so I'm discounting what culture is telling me," is NOT the mirror image of feminism, and if you claim it is, you have a massive totally unmet burden to demonstrate that. You haven't come anywhere close to making your case, despite walls of text.
I'm not defending feminism in the least. I think ANY chick who's a hardcore feminist is severely fvcked in the head and a pawn. Most likely from a fvcked up home life, or has suffered some sever mental trauma, or is an entitled spoiled twit with no sense of the real world but just needs to feel a part of something.

MGTOW is like a "gang" of broken dudes who most likely come from screwed up family lives and or choose horribly. Same as feminists.

Feminists and MGTOW both claim "victim" status and hold no accountability for themselves.

They're both against traditionalism which means they're both against men. As men are to be the leader of their family, a healthy environment, and to show their young kids the correct stable way to grow up.

If men were meant to do nothing and never get involved like MGTOW wants then there would be no human race. Same with feminists. They're both against nature.

Both MGTOW and feminists expect sh1t to be handed to them.

They both keep repeating the same mantra over and over brainwashing themselves and others while blocking out reason.

They both act like cults. Spread their ideology like cults, and ultimately are cults as a result.

PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
But not the committal minded men that go MGTOW
Righto. The men who go MGTOW are all innocent victimized little committal minded angels. :rolleyes:

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
Dhoulmagus said:
Both portray each other as some harmless romanticized group victimized by the other sex. Go on ROK and you will find some article on how men are superior at this and exceptional at this blah blah while females aren't. Go to a feminist webpage and you will see the same thing reversed. It's blatant propaganda at it's fullest. Men know how ***** other men can be and we definitely know women know how ***** other women can be.
Yes I seen it on webpage and article says its similar thing.

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
Men's Movement: Flipside of Feminism?

The Striking Similarities Between the Men's Rights Movement and Feminism

"In essence, feminism is misogynistic and masculism is misandric. Both masquerade as attempts to improve the conditions of their respective gender, but are actually further enslaving them. Both believe the opposite sex is conspiring to keep them down."

The men's rights movement (or "masculism") is actually just the male counterpart of the feminism it claims to oppose.

The similarities are striking. Both believe their natural gender role is a sign of submission or weakness.

This is what makes both movements so tragic. Feminism teaches young women that getting married, having children and cooperating with their husband is an "artificial social construct" created by the "patriarchy" to keep women down and oppress them.

Feminism teaches that women in secure and loving relationships are not really happy, but are putting on a brave face, and that the real source of happiness for women is being "strong and independent" i.e. rebelling against nature, being vapid, selfish, hedonistic and materialistic.

Masculism applies this ethos to men, encouraging them to behave as teenagers - drinking, playing video games, and having casual, promiscuous sex.

The MGTOW (Men Going Their Own Way) have terms such as "mangina" and "white knight" for men with families, implying that these men are in a state of servitude.

In essence, feminism is misogynistic and masculism is misandric. Both masquerade as attempts to improve the conditions of their respective gender, but are actually further enslaving them. Both believe the opposite sex is conspiring to keep them down.

As touched upon before, this is most famous among hardline feminists who claim the "gender is a social construct". This is obviously ridiculous to anyone who possesses critical thinking skills - are breasts social constructs? Are reproductive organs social constructs? Is the woman's natural caring and sensitive demeanour a social construct?

Gender is present in most species of life on Earth, clearly it is not just a social construct, it serves a real, meaningful purpose - to bring children into the world, to be able to protect and provide for them, and thus continue the species to the next generation. The "social construct" line is most commonly found among feminists, who believe it was created by the "patriarchy" to suppress women and put them in a servile state.

The masculist take on this phenomena is that women are parasites who need men to survive. Masculists who adopt the life of eternal bachelors are actually cooperating with their enslavers - who are not the female species, but are an international cabal who seek the destruction of the family unit and the nation-state, paving the way to an open goal of a one world government.

BOTH PROMOTE A MATERIALISTIC AND HEDONISTIC LIFE

Men are encouraged to live a life that revolves around getting drunk, taking drugs, working out and having sex.

We can see this attitude most clearly in the PUA (pick-up artist) section of the manosphere ; pick-up artists' lives revolve around seducing women, having sex with them and never seeing them ever again. To Hell with the consequences.

The MGTOW have a slogan "My Wallet, My Choice" which is a way of saying that men should be able to get women pregnant and avoid the consequences, having nothing to do with his seed. It's preposterous, and something a healthy society wouldn't allow.

Feminists are told to love fashion, shoes, handbags and celebrity, as well as the obvious drinking and casual sex. The obsession with clothing and appearance is taken to whole new levels. The array of beauty products and options for cosmetic surgery and procedures available to today's young female is staggering, and creates a deep dissatisfaction in young women who view themselves as inadequate, because they cannot live up to the impossible standards set by the media. Women are suckered in by this false view family life as boring and useless, and also develop unrealistic expectations. It's a pit of misery, for both sexes and exacerbates all the existing problems. It's a vicious cycle.

Both foster self-love and hyper-individualism. Humans are not solitary animals, we are designed to cooperate with each other for the good of the whole. When we deviate from this, we see nothing but gross unhappiness and the anesthetics needed to cope with it - drugs, alcohol, materialism, promiscuity, gambling, and so on.

CONCLUSION

A man cannot produce offspring without a woman, and vice-versa. Therefore, without solid and strong bonds, where will children come from? Casual sex is often negated by birth-control methods like abortion. Babies and children need a stable, loving, two-parent home.

Many single-parents do an admirable job in the circumstances that fate sometimes unfortunately deals them, but it's far from ideal and shouldn't be encouraged as a viable, alternative style of parenthood. A child needs both parents around it to survive and grow to its full potential. It's absolutely no coincidence that the birth-rates in every single white, Western nation (those most infected by gender separatism) are below replacement levels. If it continues, the European race will be extinct or very nearly extinct by the year 2100.

Men cannot abdicate their social responsibilities and be considered men. It's time to turn this around, and not be afraid of the agenda, and refuse to play its silly little games.

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
Danger said:
Pena,

MGTOW does not believe playing their role is being submissive, they recognize that society PUNISHES men who fill that role.

These are two entirely different things. Educate yourself before you start spewing suh idiocy.
Men's roles are to protect and provide for the family. MGTOW strips away that role calling it submissive to the woman. MGTOW says that noble role is serving women. MGTOW calls men who provides for their families beta providers shaming them calling it feminist when the very definition of a man is to provide and protect. No?

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
The MGTOW (Men Going Their Own Way) have terms such as "beta", "mangina" and "white knight" for men with families, implying that these men are in a state of servitude.

In essence, feminism is misogynistic and masculism is misandric. Both masquerade as attempts to improve the conditions of their respective gender, but are actually further enslaving them. Both believe the opposite sex is conspiring to keep them down.

The masculist take on this phenomena is that women are parasites who need men to survive. Masculists who adopt the life of eternal bachelors are actually cooperating with their enslavers - who are not the female species, but are an international cabal who seek the destruction of the family unit and the nation-state, paving the way to an open goal of a one world government.

Same thing as you say Danger.

Danger said:
MGTOW does not believe playing their role is being submissive, they recognize that society PUNISHES men who fill that role.
MGTOW says the role of provide and protect is submissive. MGTOW shames men who provide and protect calling men betas. MGTOW and feminists play the victim role. Saying punishes is playing the victim role. No?

Danger said:
Men's role in nature is to provide and protect.

Men's role in our current culture is to provide money, absorb blame, and reap none of the traditional benefits of the role.

MGTOW is smart enough to understand the difference between these two and thus they act accordingly.
MGTOW does not want to provide and protect calling it beta. MGTOW is not acting they just blame and complain doing nothing like feminists, No?

Danger said:
Feminists (and you apparently) are the one's who have transformed the role from natures intention to societies new expectation. To say feminists and MGTOW are the same is to ignore the reality that feminists have twisted nature and so men walk away from this abomination.
MGTOW blames and complains playing a victim like feminists. Feminists say the same thing as you but opposite. MGTOW walks away from their natural role like feminists.

Danger said:
MGTOW didn't walk away from their natural role, they walked away from the twisted abomination feminists have created.
Feminists say that about MGTOW. MGTOW and feminists are the same abandoning their natural roles of life. No?

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
Danger said:
MGTOW does not "own" these terms. Some MGTOW people may use them, but that does not mean it is a core belief of MGTOW.
It is. Every MGTOW I see posting uses those terms believing men who provide and protecting are weak betas. MGTOW says that is white knighting. No?

Danger said:
I never heard of "masculism", so I do not know what you are talking about or from what context or location you are procuring this term
Are you masculine or feminine?

Danger said:
Again, No.

MGTOW says the role society has created for men of provisioning and protecting WITHOUT RECOMPENSE is submissive.

Again, you conflate nature with society, two very different constructs.
How? Playing the victim role like a feminist does is not different.

Danger said:
No.

Walking away from the society that enslaves you is a form of rebellion.
Nobody cares if you are in rebellion. Walking away is for the weak. MGTOW believes women is conspiring to keep them down. No?

Danger said:
Again, you conflate nature's role for men with society's role for men. MGTOW walk away from society's newly defined role for men (protector, provisioner, but nothing in return).

Newly defined role? Men's role has always been to provide and protect. MGTOW plays the victim like feminists walking away from it.

Danger said:
MGTOW are more than happy to perform their natural role, once females likewise perform their natural role. When the female changes, so must men adapt, which is exactly what MGTOW has done.

Women abandoned their role so they could have it all, while simultaneously destroying the male role.

MGTOW did not walk away from their role, they walked away from the newly defined role created by the fem-centric society created by the feminists. The natural role for men was already destroyed before MGTOW ever walked away from it.

Every woman abandoned her role? Walking away is walking away. Blaming women for your problems is the same as women blaming men for theirs. Feminists and MGTOW both blame each other complaining never changing. No?

Danger said:
I didn't realize you were so anti-MRA/MGTOW way too......funny at how many of those we have all of a sudden....
I'm sharing how similar MGTOW and feminists are. Feminists won't change neither will MGTOW. More blaming and no accomplishing more anger from both sides blah blah blah.

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From a genetic standpoint, a generation or two of man-hating feminists and "men going their own way" oughta cancel each other out due to the lack of procreation and general hatred from both sides, while the rest of us who are capable of forming healthy, lasting relationships with the opposite sex will just carry on with what we were doing.

So we got that going for us, which is nice.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
jurry said:
From a genetic standpoint, a generation or two of man-hating feminists and "men going their own way" oughta cancel each other out due to the lack of procreation and general hatred from both sides, while the rest of us who are capable of forming healthy, lasting relationships with the opposite sex will just carry on with what we were doing.

So we got that going for us, which is nice.
Not to be a stickler but technically they won't cancel each other out. Yes it's true blue state femcunts generally don't have children but they have Academia (Kindergarten to University) and MSM which indoctrinates the next generation of women to become jaded cat herders drowning in red whine and regret.

Frostman

Reaction score
I have always had the suspicion that there is something very wrong with some of these MGTOWs. Why do they need to endlessly talk about these things? If they have found a better way to live then why don't they just get on and enjoy their lives and their new found insight?

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
Danger said:
I consider myself MGTOW and I don't use those terms hardly at all. Even PUA is a form of MGTOW, for those men who want to remain players their whole life.
I seen you use those terms.

Danger said:
Masculine of course
Masculism is the opposite of feminism.

Danger said:
Victim role implies there is no victim. Men ARE the victim of feminist and fem-centric society.

We sure seem to have a flood of people who hate the MRA and such. All who post very late from the west coast. Interesting.
Feminists say they are a victim too. Both say they are victims of society.

Danger said:
Walking away from a bad deal is never weak. Only the weak stay to get @ss-raped. And who gives a $hit if nobody cares? It's the selfish gene kicking in, if you don't care, why are you posting so much about it?

If a woman punched you in the face would you walk away? Is every man getting @ss raped? I'm posting the similar differences between MGTOW and feminists. Nobody cares if you walk away. Nothing is changing.

Danger said:
Men's role in NATURE has been to provide and protect. Feminists have recreated the role in SOCIETY so that men must provide all of these, but get nothing in return.

This is why men are walking away from marriage.
Men's roles have been to provide and protect. Women's roles have been to nurture the children and please the husband. Every woman in society is not a feminist. Your job is to find a woman who is not a feminist. Not to walk weakly away giving up.

Danger said:
Oh so now you're saying "Every" ala Solly? Pena you should learn the difference between absolutes and generalizations.

Here you conflate blaming women with blaming society. I'm never getting married but I don't blame women, I blame society.

So, no. You are completely wrong here.
Didn't you say women abandoned their roles? Every woman does not follow society's rules. Blaming women for the society you don't like is what you do. Why don't you marry a woman who didn't abandon her role?

Danger said:
They aren't similar at all. Feminists are the action and MGTOW are the reaction. MGTOW will turn back to their normal roles (including the disappearance of PUA) as soon as women turn back to their normal roles and society returns the benefits of marriage and family to men.
They are similar. Feminist blame MGTOW and MGTOW blame feminists. Feminists and MGTOW make up a small portion of society. Every woman and man has not abandoned their roles. MGTOW and feminists only think that. They blame and complain going no where.

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TarantulaHawk said:
Those men need to choose better quality. That 50% can be in your benefit to stay married if you choose wisely from the beginning. It's one thing to flip a coin another to be a part of a stable family. If men claim to have such great logic and women run on hamster brains then claiming victim status to a hamster brain shows the dude doesn't have much logic himself and shouldn't need "red pills" to "wake him up". Or all it proves is they are even dumber than the hamster brain they married.

I'm not defending feminism in the least. I think ANY chick who's a hardcore feminist is severely fvcked in the head and a pawn. Most likely from a fvcked up home life, or has suffered some sever mental trauma, or is an entitled spoiled twit with no sense of the real world but just needs to feel a part of something.

MGTOW is like a "gang" of broken dudes who most likely come from screwed up family lives and or choose horribly. Same as feminists.

Feminists and MGTOW both claim "victim" status and hold no accountability for themselves.

They're both against traditionalism which means they're both against men. As men are to be the leader of their family, a healthy environment, and to show their young kids the correct stable way to grow up.

If men were meant to do nothing and never get involved like MGTOW wants then there would be no human race. Same with feminists. They're both against nature.

Both MGTOW and feminists expect sh1t to be handed to them.

They both keep repeating the same mantra over and over brainwashing themselves and others while blocking out reason.

They both act like cults. Spread their ideology like cults, and ultimately are cults as a result.

Righto. The men who go MGTOW are all innocent victimized little committal minded angels. :rolleyes:
The stupid , it burns.

Marriage is a minefield. If only fifty percent of land mines actually blow up, are you really going to walk across that field telling yourself that not all land mines are like that?

Are you going to willingly enter a game of Russian Roulette where there are three live rounds out of the six chambers in the gun? Are you really going to hand someone (her) a loaded gun (marriage), and then beg her not to pull the trigger? (divorce, financial support demanded, separation/alienation from children, shift in friendships and family life)

In the mine field of marriage, every day, week, month, and year is a new step in that field. Every fight, disagreement, trip, party, and even the seeming minor events are just another step in the field.

No matter how carefully a man can navigate the field, even if he can walk through the field without an explosion,she's still got that gun and she can use it at any time. No thanks.

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
Danger said:
But that destroys your narrative because you hate the idea of MRA or MGTOW.
Hate is a strong word. I pointed out the similarities between MGTOW and feminists.

Danger said:
I'd floor her @ss.
Yeah so why would you walk weakly away from your role?

Danger said:
Not every man is @ss raped, but NO man should be.
Not every man is. No need to walk away from it.

Danger said:
Why do you not care about what happens to innocent people? That sounds very sociopathic to me.
Why do you say I don't care? Walking away is never the answer.

Danger said:
Blaming society is not the same as blaming women, I don't blame women at all. Since this destroys your narrative you ignore it and restate your claim, but you cannot develop your argument. This is the hallmark of a failed theory.
Blaming society is blaming women. Didn't you say women abandoned their roles? You are blaming women for that.

Danger said:
You could marry a woman who did not abandon her role, but what is the risk/reward scenario? You gain nothing by marriage and only risk your financial status for the remainder of your life. People change, and so can your woman.
Life is always a risk. Does not mean it will happen. No?

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
Danger said:
It is not my role to provide or protect someone who assaults me.
Who assaults you? :confused:

Danger said:
Women abandoned their roles due to their indoctrination by society. I don't blame women for that, I blame society. Women are followers by nature. Your are confusing action with reaction, cause and effect.
Plenty of women have not abandoned their roles not caring about society. Find one and marry one who has not. What about that confuses you?

Danger said:
Walk away from what exactly? I've walked away from marriage, not women, so clarify the point you are trying to make.
Weakly walking away from your role as a man. MGTOW wants to walk away from everything going their own way.

Danger said:
So you don't believe in No Contact?

Walking away is the best answer to something which is not in your favor. Anything else is just risk without reward.
Risk is another term for apprehensive . Aren't you in contact with women? Walking away is for the weak.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Peña said:
Weakly walking away from your role as a man. MGTOW wants to walk away from everything going their own way.
Peña said:
Walking away is for the weak.
Firstly, why do you care so much if men walk away? Are you on a pension, are you a single mother, do you envision yourself as a lifetime welfare recipient?

Secondly, are you actually married to a Western woman? (I'm genuinely curious) I've noticed you're pretty quick to respond with "find a good one". Instead of spending all your time posting in these faggy "MGTOW's are the devil" threads why aren't you actually in the tips section teaching these men how to get "one of the good ones"?

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Peña said:
And what "role" is that?

Who are YOU to tell a grown man what his "role" is? Shaming him like a nagging wife. The only "weak" men in this world are those who blindly follow the lead of others without thinking for themselves.

There is nothing masculine, strong, or honorable about doing what "Peña" tells you. Who is "Peña"? :crackup: