Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Face it, MGTOW is a Cult

TarantulaHawk

Banned
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Really? Remind me again how long have you been crusading against MGTOW's? This is not exactly your first rodeo as as they say is it? Seems rather odd behavior for someone who merely finds the premise behind MGTOW "amusing".

So what are you actually angry about? errr I mean "amused" about. What is it you wish to see among these men? Just say instead of this passive aggressive gayness. Say what you'd rather see them do instead of what they're doing, it won't kill you.
If calling them a cult and finding them ridiculous is "crusading" against them so be it.

They should come up with an actual solution or just go. FFS the feminists at least are doing more sht than those dudes. Talking and doing are two different things.

Best thing to do? Succeed regardless of "feminism". Doing the exact same thing as feminists just fvkcs up society even more. More fatherless fvcked up kids etc. And that's EXACTLY what MGTOW is doing. The SAME sh1t as feminists. Denying nature, not accepting responsibility for their own actions and sh1t choices in life, claiming "victim" status etc. That's b1tch sh1t.

MGTOW has literally "convinced" itself that even successful marriages are "fvcked up" somehow as if they are positive of it yet still need to continuously "convince" themselves they're "correct".

For dudes with a supposed "solution" they seem angry as hell and still complaining. They claim they have more money now being single but NEVER seem to have the money to leave the west and go elsewhere. Always talking about saving up etc. As if chicks elsewhere don't see them as a West card, money etc. If they're failures in the west who just don't "get it" they are going to be the same failures elsewhere. Running somewhere else doesn't mean it somehow puts them "ahead" of dudes with no problems in the west. It's just deluding themselves.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
TarantulaHawk said:
If calling them a cult and finding them ridiculous is "crusading" against them so be it.

They should come up with an actual solution or just go. FFS the feminists at least are doing more sht than those dudes. Talking and doing are two different things.

Best thing to do? Succeed regardless of "feminism". Doing the exact same thing as feminists just fvkcs up society even more. More fatherless fvcked up kids etc. And that's EXACTLY what MGTOW is doing. The SAME sh1t as feminists. Denying nature, not accepting responsibility for their own actions and sh1t choices in life, claiming "victim" status etc. That's b1tch sh1t.

MGTOW has literally "convinced" itself that even successful marriages are "fvcked up" somehow as if they are positive of it yet still need to continuously "convince" themselves they're "correct".

For dudes with a supposed "solution" they seem angry as hell and still complaining. They claim they have more money now being single but NEVER seem to have the money to leave the west and go elsewhere. Always talking about saving up etc. As if chicks elsewhere don't see them as a West card, money etc. If they're failures in the west who just don't "get it" they are going to be the same failures elsewhere. Running somewhere else doesn't mean it somehow puts them "ahead" of dudes with no problems in the west. It's just deluding themselves.
MGTOW is completely different than feminism fundamentally. MGTOW is about ignoring women and being a minimalist.

Feminism is about hating men, making being a man and having the needs of a man a crime. It's about taking mens property through the state. It's about hurting men as much as they can. It degrades men to mere utilities.

Mgtow is about ignoring women because modern women are sh!t. It's about not contributing to a society that demonizes masculinity and seeks to destroy it. In a way feminism does that to women also.

Huge difference.

Just because you say they are the same doesn't make it truth.

Starwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TarantulaHawk said:
Problem is none of them is an locomotive engineer. They literally have no solution but to supposedly "go their own way" yet aren't going anywhere. You could go on ANY MGTOW video, blog, forum etc. and all they do is complain. They aren't even doing what they say they're going to do.

Their entire outlook is fatalistic and it's not productive at all.

I think you should look at the " viewers " of those videos, The "lurkers" on those forums. The videos and forums are just gates through which constant streams of men are passing through.

I myself spend hours watching MGTOW/redpill videos when i just heard about it. But at the moment i'm satisfied with my knowledge on the topic and my focus now is on applying the strategies for living the life I want to live. I've moved on.

I think this is the case with most other men too. The satiated ones eventually move on. And apply what they learned to areas in their lives where it may benefit them

If you only look at the gatekeepers of course it will look like it's the same information that is being repeated over and over again

TarantulaHawk

Banned
Reaction score
VikingKing said:
MGTOW is completely different than feminism fundamentally. MGTOW is about ignoring women and being a minimalist..
They do a terrible job of ignoring women as is not only evident by their countless videos etc. but literally going out of their "own way" many times to start issues with the same women they are supposedly "ignoring".

VikingKing said:
Feminism is about hating men, making being a man and having the needs of a man a crime. It's about taking mens property through the state. It's about hurting men as much as they can. It degrades men to mere utilities. .
And MGTOW love women? Or just pedestalize the deluded "perfect" views they had of them? And MGTOW expect women to be used as their utility. If they didn't they wouldn't even have that cult movement. Women are the utility of the MGTOW cult movement.

VikingKing said:
Mgtow is about ignoring women because modern women are sh!t. It's about not contributing to a society that demonizes masculinity and seeks to destroy it. In a way feminism does that to women also..
MGTOW are ignoring the same thing they continuously complain about? LMAO. Anyone with common sense could pull up ANY MGTOW video and see them ranting about...WOMEN.

Society can only "destroy" masculinity if you aren't masculine in the first place.

VikingKing said:
Huge difference.

Just because you say they are the same doesn't make it truth.
And just because you say it isn't doesn't make it the truth.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YawataNoKami said:
Ohh, Dear Lord............
I worked 3 years at the Miami-Dade County Family/Children Court Divison.Three fvking years. Paranoid?
70% of divorces are initiated by women, 60% of women cheat, 90% of cheat women feel no remorse because they felt entitled to it... Need I continue? Statistically, they (worthless women) are very much the majority, the vast majority in fact.
Spend a week or two in family court, and you’ll see exactly what is real and tangible and lasting about women.
Must spread rep. THIS MAN knows what he is talking about, and I have seen the exact same things. Pay attention young guys, it took me transitioning into a law career in my 30s to learn this. You can learn it NOW by listening to men who KNOW, and plan your life around it. If that means being wary, FINE, if that means opting out for awhile or permanently, FINE. There are as many valid life plans as there are people.

To the topic, negating the excesses of feminism is not at all the same as setting up some mirroring victimology, it's REVERSING THE EXCESSES OF FEMINISM, and that's IT. The negation of a thing is not an automatic affirmation of some other thing, ~A does not = B, as a matter of Logic 101.

For decades we heard "A woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle." FINE. THAT part of feminism is perfectly fine. Women SHOULD lead independent lives IF THEY CHOOSE. Men should lead independent lives IF THEY CHOOSE.

I'm not a MGTOW, or a MRA, but during 35 years of dealing with them, it's perfectly fine to take breaks from the sex game. That's common sense, good advice, not some cult mentality. If it is a cult in some ways that individuals choose to do it, it is a tiny backwater of one compared to the humongous, real cult of feminism that has held culture hostage for 40 years now. When we have endless MGTOW manifestos in MSM, a "male studies" department in every Podunk college, get back to us.

TarantulaHawk

Banned
Reaction score
dasein said:
Must spread rep. THIS MAN knows what he is talking about, and I have seen the exact same things. Pay attention young guys, it took me transitioning into a law career in my 30s to learn this. You can learn it NOW by listening to men who KNOW, and plan your life around it. If that means being wary, FINE, if that means opting out for awhile or permanently, FINE. There are as many valid life plans as there are people.

To the topic, negating the excesses of feminism is not at all the same as setting up some mirroring victimology, it's REVERSING THE EXCESSES OF FEMINISM, and that's IT. The negation of a thing is not an automatic affirmation of some other thing, ~A does not = B, as a matter of Logic 101.

For decades we heard "A woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle." FINE. THAT part of feminism is perfectly fine. Women SHOULD lead independent lives IF THEY CHOOSE. Men should lead independent lives IF THEY CHOOSE.

I'm not a MGTOW, or a MRA, but during 35 years of dealing with them, it's perfectly fine to take breaks from the sex game. That's common sense, good advice, not some cult mentality. If it is a cult in some ways that individuals choose to do it, it is a tiny backwater of one compared to the humongous, real cult of feminism that has held culture hostage for 40 years now. When we have endless MGTOW manifestos in MSM, a "male studies" department in every Podunk college, get back to us.
If you sit around divorce courts all day of course you'll think every woman is crap. Same as if you hung around a dive bar and met crap women for the majority of your life.

Taking accountability in choosing someone of quality rather than being willfully ignorant, unaccountable for your own actions and then claiming "victim" status is two different things.

One can either recognize nonsense for what it is or become the mirror image of it. MGTOW is feminism for men.

Now if they actually did something about it rather than just making videos or talking about their "victimhood" then ok. But most don't take any accountability and finger point at everything else.

I do agree dudes should wise up and not fall for the "perfection" of women but also take accountability for choosing chicks they do and their own actions before the royally screw themselves and delude themselves that they had ZERO to do with it while finger pointing at everyone else.

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it was just a negation of the excesses of feminism then that would be great, unfortunately it very easily pushes into its own "mirroring victimology" from what I can see.

The conclusions that are often reached, and the viewpoints and absolutes and anger that I continually see both here and on other "manosphere" websites do not help anyone: "women arent worth it", "theyre all slvts", "the game is rigged against us", "marriage is dead", etc. etc. I cannot even venture an objection to these sacred truths without being called a feminist, a woman, and on and on. Its weak and childish, frankly.

It is human nature to try and fight fire with fire, but it isnt a solution. Be a grown up about it, try and see the viewpoints of others (women and feminists included), and figure out a way to make it work.

Life isnt that difficult, there are many many good women and good marriages out there. Go enjoy it, dont be so cold and hateful.

TarantulaHawk

Banned
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
60% commit adultery
If true they're committing it with men. It takes two to tango.

MGTOW is simply carrying on the work of feminism which is to destroy the family.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Problem is none of them is an locomotive engineer. They literally have no solution but to supposedly "go their own way" yet aren't going anywhere. You could go on ANY MGTOW video, blog, forum etc. and all they do is complain. They aren't even doing what they say they're going to do.

Their entire outlook is fatalistic and it's not productive at all.
Your points are childish how old are you?

Nikola Tesla would be considered a "MGTOW" I had a science teacher say a lot of scientist don't like to get married. It interferes with their work and production.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

MGTOW is simply carrying on the work of feminism which is to destroy the family.
Not everyone wants to have kids and if they do maybe they can come to an agreement with their partner that doesn't involve marriage. Not everyone has the same destiny or fate

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
TarantulaHawk said:
They do a terrible job of ignoring women as is not only evident by their countless videos etc. but literally going out of their "own way" many times to start issues with the same women they are supposedly "ignoring".

And MGTOW love women? Or just pedestalize the deluded "perfect" views they had of them? And MGTOW expect women to be used as their utility. If they didn't they wouldn't even have that cult movement. Women are the utility of the MGTOW cult movement.

MGTOW are ignoring the same thing they continuously complain about? LMAO. Anyone with common sense could pull up ANY MGTOW video and see them ranting about...WOMEN.

Society can only "destroy" masculinity if you aren't masculine in the first place.

And just because you say it isn't doesn't make it the truth.
they can if they catch males young enough via the public school system and the media.They can't reverse masculinity but they can demonIze it.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
jurry said:
If it was just a negation of the excesses of feminism then that would be great, unfortunately it very easily pushes into its own "mirroring victimology" from what I can see.

The conclusions that are often reached, and the viewpoints and absolutes and anger that I continually see both here and on other "manosphere" websites do not help anyone: "women arent worth it", "theyre all slvts", "the game is rigged against us", "marriage is dead", etc. etc. I cannot even venture an objection to these sacred truths without being called a feminist, a woman, and on and on. Its weak and childish, frankly.

It is human nature to try and fight fire with fire, but it isnt a solution. Be a grown up about it, try and see the viewpoints of others (women and feminists included), and figure out a way to make it work.

Life isnt that difficult, there are many many good women and good marriages out there. Go enjoy it, dont be so cold and hateful.
all women are not the enemy, but they sure enjoy the Benifits of feminism. Feminist need to be gotten rid of by any means necessary.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
TarantulaHawk said:

It's different when men cheat.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
TarantulaHawk said:
Using an article calling MGTOW a cult that I agree with 100% isn't "whining", it's posting an article calling MGTOW a cult. You're the one getting misty eyed and defensive about MGTOW being called out on it's hypocritical cult nonsense. You have an extremely negative, crybaby history in regards to your "success" with chicks Whining Queen. "Poon" King A.K.A the Keyboard Casanova why'd you name yourself after a vag? :crackup:
Posting long essays about MGTOW and why its "bad" is indeed whining. :yes:
Especially when MGTOW doesn't harm anyone. They are just men who are exercising their freedom. Only a woman or a blue pill faggot would have a problem with men exercising their freedom.

TarantulaHawk said:
You apparently give a sh1t as you are white knighting for them. They can do whatever they want. They aren't fooling anyone and no one misses them. Especially the chicks (if most have had experience with chicks) who tossed them to the curb. Women decide on which men they owe nothing to. Like it or not. That's life bro.
Who cares?

TarantulaHawk said:
Yet MGTOW will complain endlessly about the free country they live in getting each other paranoid that everyone is out to get them but their for the moment cult "friends". They claim to be saving money to run overseas yet you never hear of them leaving let alone how great they have it elsewhere. A failure in the West is a failure anywhere. Dudes who succeed in the west can succeed anywhere. The cult of MGTOW can do whatever they want. They aren't fooling anyone and no one misses them. Especially the chicks (if most have even had experience with normal chicks or any period) who tossed them to the curb. Women decide on which men they owe nothing to. Like it or not. What's wrong with the same position? Being a neutered "male" over it, throwing in the MGTOWEL yet complaining over and over about these same chicks they "don't want" while continuously picking at a scab that they won't allow to heal.
More whining. For someone who believes MGTOW can "do whatever they want" you sure have a lot to say. Why do you care at all? :crackup:

TarantulaHawk said:
Nice MGTOW delusion. Have you convinced yourself of your own nonsense yet or do you feel the need to keep up with your defeatist history till you finally "get" your own crap? Hilarious enough the "blue pill betas" you cry about pull more chicks as they don't have that fake "alpha" anger you hold onto for being a failure with women. Blue pilled betas throw tantrums less than you Whining Queen. :crackup:
What anger? The only anger I see is coming from you. B!tching, moaning, whining, complaining like a 12 year old girl.

Oh yes.. and I know you are NaughtyNinja. What's is this.. your 50th account? How many times have you been banned? :crackup:

TarantulaHawk

Banned
Reaction score
WHINING QUEEN said:
Posting long essays about MGTOW and why its "bad" is indeed whining. :yes:
Especially when MGTOW doesn't harm anyone. They are just men who are exercising their freedom. Only a woman or a blue pill faggot would have a problem with men exercising their freedom.
It's an article. While you post MGTOW videos whining on how teh evil wimmenz are out to get all men. MGTOW don't harm anyone? Lmao. They harm each other all the time festering in anger attacking each other etc. While recruiting other disgruntled angry dudes to join in their circular whine fests. You claim you're worried about yourself yet worry more about your women oppressors and the "blue pill faggots" who actually date them. Lmao :crackup:

WHINING QUEEN said:
Who cares?
You do.

WHINING QUEEN said:
More whining. For someone who believes MGTOW can "do whatever they want" you sure have a lot to say. Why do you care at all? :crackup:
Responding like you and others do. It's that freedom thing. :yes:

WHINING QUEEN said:
What anger? The only anger I see is coming from you. B!tching, moaning, whining, complaining like a 12 year old girl.

Oh yes.. and I know you are NaughtyNinja. What's is this.. your 50th account? How many times have you been banned? :crackup:
Look at yourself getting all emotional and defensive. Lmao

Approximately the same amount of times you have. Though I don't have the toxic diseased minded fear mongering crab in a bucket agenda you have. You aren't fooling the intelligent posters who don't have a chip on their shoulder kid.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
TarantulaHawk said:
It's an article. While you post MGTOW videos whining on how teh evil wimmenz are out to get all men. MGTOW don't harm anyone? Lmao. They harm each other all the time festering in anger attacking each other etc. While recruiting other disgruntled angry dudes to join in their circular whine fests. You claim you're worried about yourself yet worry more about your women oppressors and the "blue pill faggots" who actually date them. Lmao :crackup:
Funny.. because everything in your post is exactly this --> festering in anger attacking people.. recruiting other disgruntled angry dudes to join in your circular whine fests. :crackup: :crackup:

TarantulaHawk said:
Look at yourself getting all emotional and defensive. Lmao
You sound like a buffoon.

TarantulaHawk said:
Approximately the same amount of times you have. Though I don't have the toxic diseased minded fear mongering crab in a bucket agenda you have. You aren't fooling the intelligent posters who don't have a chip on their shoulder kid.
More beta anger. Your emotionalism oozes more estrogen than a group of college cheerleaders on their period.

But I do think its funny that you're stupid enough to think a man like me would EVER change anything about my behavior (SoSuave posts) based on your idiotic rants.

Nothing will change on my end.. so keep wasting your time. :up:

TarantulaHawk

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:
Funny.. because everything in your post is exactly this --> festering in anger attacking people.. recruiting other disgruntled angry dudes to join in your circular whine fests. :crackup: :crackup:

You sound like a buffoon.

More beta anger. Your emotionalism oozes more estrogen than a group of college cheerleaders on their period.

But I do think its funny that you're stupid enough to think a man like me would EVER change anything about my behavior (SoSuave posts) based on your idiotic rants.

Nothing will change on my end.. so keep wasting your time. :up:
Cool projection whining queen.

No one's telling you to change your diseased thoughts. I'm simply pointing out nonsense when I see it objectively. Like it or not son.

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TarantulaHawk said:
I'm simply pointing out nonsense when I see it objectively. Like it or not son.
Nobody cares what you're pointing out, go back to writing lame openers to 4's on pof, people are sick and tired of your bullsh!t posts, go get some help for your strange obsession.

TarantulaHawk

Banned
Reaction score
asa_don said:
Nobody cares what you're pointing out, go back to writing lame openers to 4's on pof, people are sick and tired of your bullsh!t posts, go get some help for your strange obsession.
U mad bro? Lol

Yet you cared enough to respond. :crackup:

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TarantulaHawk said:
If you sit around divorce courts all day of course you'll think every woman is crap.
To make an analogy, we aren't talking about a product with a 2% or 5% defect rate, we are talking a product with upwards of a 50% defect rate that is fraudulently peddled to young men as "the next step," "growing up," "manning up," "assuming responsibility." This makes the above response inapt because 50% or more of marriages do in fact end up running through that court to one degree or another. Learning that marriage is a coin toss, and reacting to that, is not the same as "every woman is crap."

TarantulaHawk said:
MGTOW is feminism for men.
You just repeat this over and over without any "how and why" it is, no evidence or reasonable comparisons whatsoever. The comparison is inapt. Feminism is a pervasive cult with tens of millions of "true believers" and real, discriminatory legal and cultural results accompanying amounting to tens of billions of dollars worth of social costs every year. Merely saying "feminism blows and gender culture blows, I'm not getting what I need from my relations with women, so I'm discounting what culture is telling me," is NOT the mirror image of feminism, and if you claim it is, you have a massive totally unmet burden to demonstrate that. You haven't come anywhere close to making your case, despite walls of text.