Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Face it, MGTOW is a Cult

CoffeeCup

Banned
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Im surprised at all this discussion and concern for a group of men who have checked out of society and accomplished little. From most things Ive read on MGTOW men while browsing the web, most dont date, nor have fulfilling careers, nor are they successful hobbyists. As I said, Im basing this on many of the things Ive read online.

For the most part many of them seem to have done nothing to truly improve themselves and attempt to be great men. MGTOW generally dont seem to really have exciting stories to tell in my opinion. They've just said "fvk it" and live a life a mediocrity. No one should really care what these guys do. Nor should anyone waste time bashing these guys. If they are content with their life...leave them be.
They seem like crazy cat men. MGTOW itself is based and founded off negativity.

Nothing is original about them. They claim to be going but can easily be found on any MGTOW video comment section or forum in their little safe zone clubhouse. They're so "happy" they need to promote and push their foolishness on men who they deem weak and in a negative place in life to join them because they aren't man enough to just go their own ways.

Everyone goes their own way. Even married people. MGTOW go their own way as a group like they claim the "sheep" who are getting married.

They love to antagonize anyone who doesn't believe or follow their mantra and get upset using effeminate words such as "shaming" when called out on their foolishness.

The world is becoming overcrowded anyway. More people are being born and die than are in MGTOW yet for some reason they think by them "opting out" they are punishing women and society who don't miss them.

They attack any man who wants to get married to a woman. Get angry at all women. Call everyone else "g@y or f@g" projecting their own closeted issues. And hilarious enough MGTOW has been putting out videos on homosexuality. Get men angry enough at women and promote being g@y while hiding in plain sight.

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
Danger said:
Pena,

I am not challenging your stats on the divorce rate, those are a strawman.
Ah, another excuse to support your fictional narrative of marriage being bad. Now do you know why I'm done talking to you? All excuses from you with whatever I say. Anything I say or stats I use, you are going to make an excuse to blame feminists, woman changing, biased court system, evil society to fit your fictional narrative of marriage being bad. Same you done all this time. Your argument is dead and you made a fool of yourself.

Danger said:
Again I ask you, provide the benefits that I get from marriage which I cannot get from a non-marriage relationship.

Can you do this or not?

What is the point of that? Anything I say, you are going to make an excuse to blame feminists, woman changing, biased court system, evil society to fit your fictional narrative of marriage being bad. All of this time you just blame and complain like a feminist. You are like a feminist, playing a victim making excuses for everything, believing that women and society is out to get you. Feminists believe men and society are out to get them too. Same way as you think. MGTOW and feminists are the same. Get together with the feminists and all hold hands together and sing "Kumbaya".

No thanks, I'm done with this. Whatever I say you are going to say she can change and move your argument to the negative side to fit your fictional narrative of marriage being bad. Making false accusations and lies about me too. I'm done wasting my time talking to you when you argue for only excuses. No conversation can work that way.

You need to think negative of marriage. If you don't, it will destroy your MGTOW beliefs and you can't allow that. So you make up bad scenarios to keep you from marriage to support your fictional MGTOW narrative. Isn't that right eh?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Danger said:
Pena,

I am still waiting for an answer to this. Will you be providing the benefits to marriage which I cannot get from a non-marriage relationship?
It's crunch time. We're now down to the wire folks.

Peña said:
What is the point of that?

No thanks, I'm done with this.
:crackup:

When reality and male logic meets pena's 26 long posts in another of NaughtyNinjas gay threads. That was time well spent huh?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=25b_1386841027&comments=1