Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Examples of a NPD' crazy logic or lack thereof

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is yeah, it's less nagging and more the total lack of respect
There is always a problem with the narcissist whether they need to nag or complain or cause a fight over nothing. It is as if they thrive in chaos we're piece makes them feel out of sorts.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Woohoo good good. I would've lost it before all this, but the bed thing I would have kicked her out immediately and said good riddance and went back to bed

The moment a woman tests you the first time and nags or starts rolls her eyes, it's literally the end of the relationship. Just gotta pick up on it and jump ship as fast as possible
We all have bad days however the narcissist has no self respect or dignity and just causes problems they are mean and horrible with that even the bat of an eye. It is unreal how heartless and cold they are and they could care less if you know it.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@exhausted have you moved on or still enjoying being treated like cr@p?
No sir I have moved on. A good point about being treated like crap. Sure putting up with it and sticking around seems like you enjoy it but that's not the case. More than anything you feel sorry for this person and they make sure to start all this **** after they built a good bond with you . They make sure you're best friends before coming out of nowhere with her torture and misery. These people are god awful they are Souless and have no heart they are full of black and emptiness. I would never hit a woman however these people deserve to have their fake souls ripped out of them and maybe their necks broke along the way. They are truly evil horrible and hurtful beings it honestly deserve to be treated like scum

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting. So whenever you guys had a disagreement, like where things got a little heated did she immediately get sarcastic and like just can't admit if it turns out she was the one who made the error? Mine does this or she picks random arguments. I used to just kind of ignore it, not for example, this is petty, but we were talking once and happens to be talking about family. In particular her mom, she said that her mom use to nag her and her sister A lot and i said "well nagging is a form of attention" she just says "no it isn't"... I said "well its negative attention put shes focusing on you and when someone focuses on something they're giving that thing attention" so i don't really remember specifically what else was said but she just ignored the very valid point i made, and quickly became sarcastic, nasty attitude and this turned into a fight. She'll taunt me when im mad, say things like "get louder, keep going" which pisses me off.

So petty i know but she does sometimes. Like I'll know im right about something and its a casual conversation to begin with. Ill admit the last 4 years of my life have been rough so idk if i have ptsd of some sort or what. But I really wont argue with someone unless im sure, but I don't really argue with anyone else except her.

There are many other instances of this. Can't handle conflict rationally and gets sarcastic quick and once i get mad she will talk **** and walk away basically ignoring me. For attention you might think? I give her a reasonable amount of attention. Im a very physical person.

Oh she told me once "im not giving you the cold shoulder I just want to be alone". Like really? We've been getting along fine and had s good or ok day and you wont barely look at me.

But once we have a bad fight, i lose my head and i can get mean, the second i start being nice to her she appears to be very accepting, we talk. She says she understand and will stop doing these things. Acts great anywhere from a day to 5 days and does the same thing.

Im not perfect and over the years I've learned to check myself before i react to strongly.

Idk man. I'm confused and cloudy right now. It can't be all her, but I'm tired of her getting so nasty for little to no reason.

Oh and she wont ever yell and scream at me first. She waits until im heated and taking it seriously and just makes sarcastic remarks, which is messed up. Drives me nuts and sometimes i think she does it on purpose or maybe shes so dysfunctional that she doesn't plan it, it just comes out because shes fvcked up. But she has done a lot to help me financially, i live at her place btw. I haven't worked for a while (one of the reasons i know) and shes given me money, helps me pay for stuff. She acts like she wants to help me get on my feet and will be sooo supportive but 3 hours later or 2 days later just switched over.

I know it is a fvcked up situation all around but this **** brings me down and i think I'm already depressed. Maybe she is too.
She plays you on your emotions to turn you into the bad guy. Get the **** out

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Example of cluster b or just insensitive and unappreciative ?

She was making a cheesecake.. i took her daughter for a ride on the fourwheeler and had her and her 6 year old kid pick out flowers and make a flower arrangment.

We sat down at the table and i asked my gf if she liked the flowers we picked her, her kid excited said we picked them and it was my idea and laughed i almost fell in the creek.
So i asked her of she liked our flower arrangemet we picked her....?

And her response i swear to God exactly :

"When i was 15 my first bf used to stop and pick me flowers all the time, he was sweet" as she smiled all flattered...

I said geez, would nice for me to be called sweet or appreciated..

Her next response : ". I will never talk about another person ever again"

Jesus lord my savior, what the Fuchk. ??!!??!!
As if im a trouble maker for no reason..

Jesus u do something nice for someone and they aknowledge how another man did something similar and was sweet and ignore your kindness.... fuxhjing heartless
Am.i the crazy ****ty person ???

noBSgames

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I bet you the ex is going to come back into orbit around late Nov mid Dec for some type of BS she would be a TOTAL fool to try that crap The best part when all this **** was going on it made me look at other women in good ways like wow I would love to get with that I bet anything is less stressful then what I'm doing now.

noBSgames

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Going to post this.. I haven't contacted her nor has she contacted me but my friend told me and we both laughed.. so she added me on snapchat and she THOUGHT I was going to click on her video to look (I did not) but my friend told me what she said about this new guy she married LOL she was like he always had asked to marry her and she kept saying no lol... she she just finally gave in and boom they were married in a week.. Two things wrong about this and why it's another lie..

1. She told me she does not date Dominicans because they cheat lol
2. She was "dating me" for two years so how do you date for two years and jump and get married right away? My thinking is lots of money involved.

having said that it's been about a week of NC and I have a feeling shes going to say something between now and next week

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reminding myself, or yourself of the unnecessary STRESS and ANXIETY that these npd's gave us is a good way to keep your mind clear from thinking of going back. I remember the God awful feelings that she gave me, mostly over nothing, unnecessary fights and drama, mistreatment so cruel you can not believe it.
EXAMPLE

We went to the park, I was teaching her 6 year old kid to ride her bike, it still had training wheels, the kids own pos dad didnt even teach her and here I am teaching her. It was a fund day after an hour of bike riding we let the kid play at the play ground. My ex was talking about stay at home moms and how she knows some do nothing not even cook. I concurred and mentioned they go to the gym out to lunch then the husband comes home and has to cook.
so it became time to go, loaded the bike in the ex's tiny ass car and it did not fit well, the kid kept getting in the way so I said lets drive back to my house its a mile away i will fix it then, she got all PISSED off, I said i dont want to tear your car up so I have it angled this way, she got furious, ripped her kid out yelling and ripped the car seat out to fit it in. I just stood there silent thinking what the **** is wrong with YOU..
so at my house she gives me the silent treatment for 3 HOURS. I ask whats wrong twice and get ignored, i ask a third time to talk to me in my room she says ''no thanks'', her kid is seeing all of this. what a HORRIBLE feeling it is to be punished for 3 hours in my own home with the silent treatment over a ****ing bike, my god what the hell..
so she starts picking at me and picking and picking and picking eventually i raise my voice and tell her to stoooooop .
she goes irate says she is leaving and never coming back, I said ok good, this is bs being punished over nothing for hours on end is is ****ing abuse .
she calls 9 times and texts that evening i ignore it all, same thing the next morning so she goes even crazier saying she is bringing her dad over to get the pair of pj pants that are at my house, . i say treating me like this over a bike is insane sorry i didnt want to tear up your car....she tries to question my manhood like a cunnnt...whatever.......i say NO worries i will be dropping them off to be done with you. she tells me she is going to call my manager at work and make up stories to get me fired and the police, i said i am dropping off your stuff in the driveway and they can be there i dont care.
I said YOU are going to lie to try to get me fired because you are a crazy abusive person over a bike??? she says she was mad that when she brought up stay at home moms i was referencing my ex....i said my ex was NEVER a stay at home mom that you are not intelligent and misinterpreted it and NOW RUINED every Gosh damn thing are you serious????????
what a fucccccking idiot....
so i said i am dropping your **** off in your driveway, she said she was calling the police, she called me and left a message on my vmail saying that she is scared of me for hitting her the day b4 and is scared i am going to come over and hit her again are YOU FUKKKKING kidding me? she was willing to lie and ruin my entire life because i didnt ****ing fix a bike in her car the way she wanted because i didnt want to tear up the door ??? what the ****..... i treated this girl well, treated her kid like my own and because she is a damn fool and psycho she is going to lie and try to get me fired, call the cops on me for nothing....
I showed up and dropped her **** off in the driveway she was out there i stayed far away and drove off...
later that night she called me to tell me she had no interest in me.............haha...thanks for calling to leave a message about that...
then i get text messages trying to work it out.
i respond to nothing
then the next day i get calls all day. the last one saying she is deleting me for ignoring her.

how in Gods earth is anyone like this?

I am a christian of God and ask God constantly what in the world did i ever do to deserve such abuse like this?
took over 2 years for instances like this to come out and over 3 for this one.
how can anyone vet a good girl when they hide this **** for years?

My God almighty.

I will never forget the feeling of being punished with the silent treatment for hours on end over NOTHING like this.

I will never forgive this cntbag for such abusive treatment. I took care of her and her kid and she abused me like this in such a manner I will never forget.

the fact i have many stories like this is disgusting. it was this one that did it in. i dont care if you dont mean it you dont threaten to ruin a mans life and take his livelihood so he can never work again. what psycho cntbag does this?

noBSgames

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been saying it feels so good not having her call and contact me anymore and now this weekend I'm going to finally get my car going all of which she tried to stall me and hold me up on. Crazy after I got rid of her everything started falling into place

XFORCE

Don Juan
Reaction score
I invited her over for a Saturday evening, she declined stating her back was killing her and she didnt want to drive anywhere and being at the pool 5 hours made it worse. I said ok i will come to your house, she said no she was taking a nap.... she woke up an hour later, and went to her brothers and then walmart which was 30 mins away....
I said wtf i thought you didnt want to drive anywhere because your back and refused coming over to my house because of it, and secondly i offered to come over but you said no and then are off doing other ****....

the next day she mentioned i never try to see her or come over. I am NOT ****ing kidding a bit .
Good lord.. Isn't this lack of a functional mind utterly maddening??

noBSgames

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My friends are starting to see the other side of my ex now.. she got cussed out by my friend and told her to pretty much stop trying to find info on me because you are marrried now let me be at peace... what does she do? She calls me probably the same night.

Also she saw I posted a video of my car on YouTube and she said I'm still waiting for my ride then she deleted what she said but I took a screen shot. It's crazy how's she's acting before she used to put on a show and act nice now she's just like I don't care

Billtx49

Reaction score
My friends are starting to see the other side of my ex now.. she got cussed out by my friend and told her to pretty much stop trying to find info on me because you are marrried now let me be at peace... what does she do? She calls me probably the same night.
They get triggered when you’re beyond their reach and it does not particularly matter if they are married or living with a man while they do it. It’s only their disorder in action still.
Normal women usually disappear after they make a commitment to another man, but not these crazy’s …

Last edited:

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not easy. Being pushed and pulled makes it hard. Being given some attention, affection, and acknowledgement in small doses after being starved of it makes you unstable.

I don't know if they're trying to make you crazy because they get off on seeing you so bent out of shape or they simply don't care. It seems like they don't think what they do is wrong or damaging, or just don't care.
I think they are so damaged they dont know their chaos and abuse is actual chaos and abuse . When i ended things woh her i was very nice and articulate. She resoonded.with anger and cruel remarks. I would stop her and ask why are u being mean. It made her stop in her tracks.. i explained i loved her but couldnt do the chaos and mood swings anymore.. i had to stop her cruel remarks 5x.. i asked why be mean and threaten and finally came out that is ALL she had to threaten me with. I said u arent hurting me just your self not learning anything from what i am saying..

She asked if i would stay with her and help her be better i said i HAVE for years.and NO change on her part.. she is unreachable.in times of needed growth she put NO effort towards it ever so i am out.

Told her all she does is take and gives nothing...

I ended very nice...
she said when i see her around not to talk to her or act like I know her. I said no actually if I ever do see you I'm going to come up to you ask you how you are and give you a hug because I care about you so all your anger and all your faults and your lack of effort arent going to stop me from being nice and happy in the future

noBSgames

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They get triggered when you’re beyond their reach and it does not particularly matter if they are married or living with a man while they do it. It’s only their disorder in action still.
Normal women usually disappear after they make a commitment to another man, but not these crazy’s …
It's crazy that you said that because she called me while I was working yesterday.. facetime.. then normal way then a VM message but she had her cousin call and then she later texts me saying don't think I called you it was XXX that did it.. her lies are so bad now it's funny.. like I was telling them at work my NC must be really getting to her

Billtx49

Reaction score
It's crazy that you said that because she called me while I was working yesterday.. facetime.. then normal way then a VM message but she had her cousin call and then she later texts me saying don't think I called you it was XXX that did it.. her lies are so bad now it's funny.. like I was telling them at work my NC must be really getting to her
Yes. Covert spying on her Ex is usual behavior. If she thinks she has, or wants a way back in, she then escalates to direct contact in varying stages.
Her disorder always makes her think she loves the man that is further away more, even though she’s currently married or in a relationship. It’s what powers her Hoover, and she’s never 100% emotionally there for her current man.

It’s the main reason why triangles never work for these women…
Sometimes they just bounce back and forth between two men until one or both men wise up and NC her forever.
Seen it happen.…

Last edited:

noBSgames

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. Covert spying on her Ex is usual behavior. If she thinks she has, or wants a way back in, she then escalates to direct contact in varying stages.
Her disorder always makes her think she loves the man that is further away more, even though she’s currently married or in a relationship. It’s what powers her Hoover, and she’s never 100% emotionally there for her current man.

Sometimes they just bounce back and forth between two men until one or both men wise up and NC her forever.
Seen it happen.…
Jesus H Christ she sent me yet another message.. I posted some pictures of me testing out something and a song was called "Just a game" she felt the need to send me a message saying it was never a game So if you screen shot in snap it tells the person you did so.. and she shes like so you think it's a big deal that I wrote to you and you had to screen shot it.. she just wants .00001 bit of attention I refuse to break my NC it's going on almost a month now

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Seen it happen.…
You make a lot of sense saying that. I always felt like the only way she would appreciate me and treat me well is when im gone forever.

Billtx49

Reaction score
You make a lot of sense saying that. I always felt like the only way she would appreciate me and treat me well is when im gone forever.
That’s a correct assumption, but considering her disorder, who wants to go for a wash, rinse, and recycle again…

Last edited: