Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Examples of a NPD' crazy logic or lack thereof

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is classic behavior in the devaluation phase. They go from spending every waking moment with you in order to secure you as their supply in the idealization Phase , to any and all opportunity to avoid doing the bare minimum to keep you around in the devaluation phase
So why keep is around though?. That i don't get.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Example: npd female is intimidated by other strong women.
This ex in 3 years declined every situation involving being around my 3 sisters who are attractive and fun and easy going. The one time around them , after years together, was very very awkward and quite and seemed uncomfortable in an embarrassing way. Like a little kid would be.

Npd is the opposite of a strong and composed woman.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Example: accused of being a cheater because I bought a new pair of tennis shoes for the first time in 3 years (brooks beast held up quite well) and wore those new shoes to the gym.

When i tried to respond with fact that i needed new shoes got the silent punishment treatment.

Last edited:

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she has a demon. Go to your church and ask her to be exorcised. Job done. Next!

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Example:
My son wrecked his 4 wheeler last July.
Had a traumatic brain injury, was life flighted to emergency brain surgery, almost died, was in a coma for 3 days following,11 more days in the hospital. On the 8th day in tje hospital we had to go back to the ER due to him going numb in his hands and mouth, ct scans and lumbar punctures and 7 hours in the ER. My ex broke things off with me because she said after the ER i was cheating on her. !!???!!!??
She appologized that day said she was wrong.
2 days later we can home diacharged from the hospital.
As a tbi ot he was 24 hour supervison , she wanted me to leave him with family and go to her house to swim 45 mins away. I saod no and she couldn't understand why and was mad.

What a ****ing CVNT

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ironically, I was in the opposite situation except she actually was! lol

Pure projection on her end here.
Example.
After years together i learned my ex (who has a 6 year old daughter from another man) was a smoker and actually smoked through her ENTIRE pregnancy.
This is unGodly to me, i learned this after i loved her for a few years. If i knew when meeting her i would have never given her the time of day.
What selfish POS would do this when pregnant?
Disturbing

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I found out my auntie died and sad to say I had a cry with my ex. She was young, she was a great auntie.

My ex kind of token hugged me for about 2 mins, I spoke about the good times. Within 5 mins she was whinging about real problems, like people at work, as if the focus was always on her issues, and she had to remind me of that.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, men are like this too. My grendmother died and I cancelled a night out with my old friend, who is on the NPD spectrum but not really too bad....I just got "how close were you?" as if it's BS to grieve for this and not fancy a night out.

MrAddiction

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The npd refuse to be on the same page
Right! Being on the same page would mean harmony...mit what a NPD wants.

Besides you can not be on the same page with someone who wants it their way or no way...and if you accept it their way, they want it anotherway just to see you suffer.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right! Being on the same page would mean harmony...mit what a NPD wants.

Besides you can not be on the same page with someone who wants it their way or no way...and if you accept it their way, they want it anotherway just to see you suffer.
Today's woman only wants it their way. They don't get it they are out. Divorce 80% by women

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like my gf does this. Especially after a fight we have, she will act normal, try to engage, smile, laugh and act happy. Then a few days later its like she doesn't even want to look at me. I brought it up once in a fight and she said "its just that i want to be alone sometimes." But it could happen in a day. Like. Lets say we had a great morning, we went out to a park, or even to the store and all of a sudden its like she switches. If i ask her whats wrong she'll say "no". Then I ask "why are you acting like this" she says "acting like what?" Or "im not acting like anything" I'll say you're acting different.

Just denies it and acts like she has no idea what im talking about. As if I'm imagining it. Now if. Dont accept her answer she'll start getting irritated. If i get a little heated she immediately just starts arguing/ denying, the more i point out that she does infact switch like this, she'll argue and deny.

Im pretty observant so i know I'm not imagining it, im not crazy. Most times i just ignore this behavior because, idk i occupy myself with other stuff. But i still notice it.

Maybe she does this because shes insecure. Maybe its for drama. Idk. She doesn't drink, smoke or do drugs and i dont think she ever has.
Holy God mine was the same. Like all of a sudden a switch is flipped and something is wrong out of no where. Total change of mood and i could see it in her expression and overall stature. If i asked she got irritated more and more and was then mad at me for even asking as se was being weird.

One time we had a great day, walked at the trail by the lake and in the car on the way home 5 mins in i was talking about something and she just interrupted and said can we just drive and not talk anymore. I was like wtf?!!?? So i didnt say a word, home 15 mins later and she started talking to me and i said oh we are allowed to talk now? She got mad at me and made it like i ruined the day. Fukn psycho

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Playing the field!
Woohoo good good. I would've lost it before all this, but the bed thing I would have kicked her out immediately and said good riddance and went back to bed

The moment a woman tests you the first time and nags or starts rolls her eyes, it's literally the end of the relationship. Just gotta pick up on it and jump ship as fast as possible

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Woohoo good good. I would've lost it before all this, but the bed thing I would have kicked her out immediately and said good riddance and went back to bed

The moment a woman tests you the first time and nags or starts rolls her eyes, it's literally the end of the relationship. Just gotta pick up on it and jump ship as fast as possible
Ya that **** was always ridoculous. I would tell her go sleep in the spare room. I nwver took any of her **** which is why tjere were problems. I told her she needs to date a ***** who wont stand up to her ****.