Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Examples of a NPD' crazy logic or lack thereof

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she stated she won't get married until living with me for a year because why be stuck hating each other on the same couch waiting for a home to sell if the marriage doesnt work out.......i said ok, makes sense.
I am a homeowner, she lives at home, she wants to live together., she mentions my 2000sq ft 3br 2bth home is not big enough for us and and her kid who she has part time that we need to buy a bigger home. I say hmm ok, i have 1400 to go towards my home and utilities and she says she has 600, I said well that wont work then because she does not have enough to contribute to a bigger home. She said with our combined 2grand we should be fine, i said um no, you dont want to be married and i do not put my money together with someone who i am not married to. She had been mad at ME for months because of this...haha. then changed it to she NEVER said this when this was her motto for 2 years......
She turned it into me shaming her for not making enough money, I said you make 27$ an hour, you have too many bills and cards not paid off to contribute, i did not put you down for that or judge just said she needs to pay her bills first i do not join accounts when not married.

I am a devout churchgoer, always have been , yes all religions have their problems but I am spiritually strong and like to go to full fill what i need. in the near 4 years of knowing her she has gone to her church probably 6 times. I have missed twice in those almost 4 years. When talking about marriage she stated we need to go to her church or at the very least hers then mine taking turns. She then mentioned me leaving mine altogether and finding one with her to join we can begin together. I said if you dont ever go or care and i am very spiritually invested in mine why would u try to take me out of mine when i truly enjoy it?????? this is loving someone?? When talking about kids if we had any ,she wants the kids to be in her religion, that she has nothing to do with.......So the non churchgoer who doesn't care about faith or church wants to control the church (not mine) if we get married and have kids...makes no sense.

I have been working overtime by 90 mins a day at work the last month I was with her, i busted my ass to get to her kids soccer games twice a week, skipping dinner, changing clothes, anything to get there and be supportive to the kid and so she doesnt have to sit by herself, after a few weeks of this she gets mad at something and puts me down saying i never do anything for her or go out of my way for her...The last weekend was Mothers day, i sent her flowers and a gift from her daughter to her, took her out to her fav restaurant for dinner and a movie she wanted to see along with weeks of making soccer games only to go home hours later to finish my work till 9pm... Absolutely NO appreciation of anything you do for a narcissist.

a bit back she changed plans sat am around 11 from coming to my house for me to go to hers for the day as she had to tend chemicals to the pool off and on, I told her ok I am at sears getting tires rotated and balanced, be home when they are done, she jumped off the phone saying she would get a hold of me later she had to hit the store in town. a few hours went by and i messaged her what was up around 1ish, she responded she just got out of shower, 30 mins later i get screamed at, berated for not being at her house, as I awaited her call and never heard, messaged her to see what was up and she was still getting ready for the day, yet i go screamed at, hung up on, i called back calmly and said, if you are ready for me to come over why not just say so instead of doing all this, then i get broken up with and all our vacations cancelled for the summer as i am now uninvited....

few weeks later she begins talking to me, i have not seen her in 3 weeks, she asked if i was going with her on a vaca for 2 days with her and her kid, i said no she uninvited me, broke things off so instead of me sitting around like a bitcch i made other plans and am busy..(not that i would go anyway now) she got mad at me and called me a selfish ******* and that i was "leaving her and her kid to go alone".....say what now? i said i never left anyone you were the one to cancel me and uninvite me in a frenzy of rage screaming at me because i guess i was expected to be at her house earlier when waiting to hear back.... i was cancelled on and broken up with but am selfish i made other plans......ha.....wow the mind of an npd...

psychopath...

we took her and her kid to a river and falls around these parts, she wanted to get ice cream after, i cant eat ice cream because i am lactose intolerant and i will **** my pants all day like a sick baby, it destroys me......she got mad at me and blew up on me for not getting any, stating if i was with anyone else i would have got ice cream....WTF she knows im lactose intolerant

i have stories like these for days...

sorry to rant, makes me feel better to know my decision to move on is the right one

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I invited her over for a Saturday evening, she declined stating her back was killing her and she didnt want to drive anywhere and being at the pool 5 hours made it worse. I said ok i will come to your house, she said no she was taking a nap.... she woke up an hour later, and went to her brothers and then walmart which was 30 mins away....
I said wtf i thought you didnt want to drive anywhere because your back and refused coming over to my house because of it, and secondly i offered to come over but you said no and then are off doing other ****....

the next day she mentioned i never try to see her or come over. I am NOT ****ing kidding a bit .

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On a saturday evening she invited me to come over to her home to swim the next day, I said ok but it would be later because i am taking my atv riding about an hour away. i got back in town around 2pm and called and messaged her, no answer for 3 hours...she came in from pool apparently and took a nap. she got up and had a bday party to attend later that evening.....however, she bitched and was mad at me that i never come over or make an effort to see her...WTF, not kidding, my effort was hampered by her being unavailable for 3 hours when i got back and tried to contact her to come over but got no response....

i might go on with these all day until i throw up on myself for being so foolish

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The #1 benefit from staying away from damaged women like her is keeping your sanity and peace of mind.
I agree, it became straight emotional and verbal abuse...
I have three sisters which made me more tolerable of stupid ****, sadly, however the being screamed at and yelling is unacceptable.. Unless you catch me cheating or at the bar with a girl, or I gambled our life savings away there is no reason of screaming and yelling at me.
I told her she is abusive and the screaming is unacceptable... she responded by saying that i am always telling her how horrible she is and putting her down, and complaining instead of making things better....WTF

Billtx49

Reaction score
I agree, it became straight emotional and verbal abuse...
I have three sisters which made me more tolerable of stupid ****, sadly, however the being screamed at and yelling is unacceptable.. Unless you catch me cheating or at the bar with a girl, or I gambled our life savings away there is no reason of screaming and yelling at me.
I told her she is abusive and the screaming is unacceptable... she responded by saying that i am always telling her how horrible she is and putting her down, and complaining instead of making things better....WTF
Be glad she didn't take it physical with you and stopped at screaming.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be glad she didn't take it physical with you and stopped at screaming.
There was one time she was flipping on me in the car and kinda grabbed/hit my shoulder but quickly stopped herself, i would never hit her, though she knows i boxed my whole life so maybe she got a bit fearful or embarrassed, but there were a few episodes when she was driving and got mad and drove fast and reckless and tried kicking me out of her car....one time she had her kid, very very terrible behavior...
she was mad because she found out my sister was pregnant, and she herself wants to be married and have kids although she is financially in a bad position to be doing that now, instead of acknowledging this she was mad at me...i said i dont make those plans with someone when they have such debt......i dont, i worked hard to be where i am, not gonna suffer for someone elses bad choices...so her responsibility was to clean her debt up so we could make future plans without going into more debt for her and debt for me, which she had not done

Billtx49

Reaction score
It takes time to get her out of your head and untwist your mind after hardcore NC is started.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It takes time to get her out of your head and untwist your mind after hardcore NC is started.
yes, the difficult thing is losing her as a friend, although she is a nut job we had been best friends the last 3 years, though moreso me to her than her being there for me of course as a npd. so it is hard losing a great friend overall.
no choice but to get away though, I could not imagine being married to someone like this or having kids when my wife would be screaming at me . I am not built to tolerate such things.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When she would sleep over she would literally get up 3-4x per night to pee, i never said a word, if i got up to pee once when i came back to bed she would ***** and be mean as **** to me for waking her up.
when she slept over i literally had anxiety that i would have to pee and could never sleep well. because she is a ****ty mean cvnt...
even when i asked her how the fuk do u get mad at me for peeing once a night when u wake me up 4x a night and its ok, her response, "i cant help it"

Billtx49

Reaction score
The first step in recovery is realization of the problem, and it sounds like you're there.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're smart to move on, OP. Time, emotional and physical distance away from her will bring you clarity and what I imagine...... a peaceful calm your mind needs right about now.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're smart to move on, OP. Time, emotional and physical distance away from her will bring you clarity and what I imagine...... a peaceful calm your mind needs right about now.
thanks, yep been a month away.
Sadly with a npd, they never appreciate you or appreciated what they had which is hard to accept at times when you are a good guy and very helpful to their life. I dont mean to come off hypersensitive, but treating her kid like my own, while being wonderful to her in many ways its pretty ****ty to never have any of that returned. These people are vampires they only take. never give.
However, the enjoyable thing, if you are spiteful, is that their inability to appreciate anything will result in them heading down another ****ty road for a tougher life as they get older and older.
so I can have that if I need it. not that i want it.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of that friendship was mirroring I assure you although I Echo the sentiment with my own NPD. eventually you get to the point where even your common interests that are the basis of your friendship are causes for contention because they want to fight about something and anything will do. I couldn't talk to mine about politics after a while because it would just cause a fight even though we basically agreed on everything
It is like they enjoy arguing or being mad and not getting along.

I have never known or met anyone with such a short fuse in my life, like instant anger and flipping out. Absolutely no composure whatever.
The exact opposite of me, so that is a terrible turnoff. I am italian, sure the women in my family are loud and fiery a bit, but they are fantastic caregivers and never crumbled under pressure like these women due today, it is disturbing.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is like they enjoy arguing or being mad and not getting along.

I have never known or met anyone with such a short fuse in my life, like instant anger and flipping out. Absolutely no composure whatever.
The exact opposite of me, so that is a terrible turnoff. I am italian, sure the women in my family are loud and fiery a bit, but they are fantastic caregivers and never crumbled under pressure like these women due today, it is disturbing.
It's because these chicks with personality disorders get off on ruining men. To her, beating you in an argument is more rewarding that having a healthy relationship with you. TRULY a 10/10 on the f*cked up scale.

Billtx49

Reaction score
It's because these chicks with personality disorders get off on ruining men. To her, beating you in an argument is more rewarding that having a healthy relationship with you. TRULY a 10/10 on the f*cked up scale.
In my opinion, it's a subconscious hatred of men resulting from some past life trauma.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion, it's a subconscious hatred of men resulting from some past life trauma.
yep, add into that equation being npd due to being a spoiled princess all her upbringing not being held accountable for anything, equals a ****ty, shameless female.

When my sister visited with her husband I took him down to the lake shooting about an hour away. We would be gone for half the day. She packed him a lunch and had a sweatshirt ready for him she handed him as we were walking out the door, they are from Florida and it was late fall October. Anyways, I thought, well done sister, naturally taking care of your husband with such kind gestures like that mean a lot. Something so simple, she appreciates and cares for her husband, she then offered to send me and my nephew food as well. These two are 2 years into a marriage and realize it is a team effort of kindness to each other and appreciation. My sister is 35, that may be the last generation of females with integrity or my mom actually raised this one right and she WANTS to actually be a good wife.