Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Evil Women (Ranting & Raving)

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
medaille,

Actually, I don't feel that there is any lesser sex. Generally speaking though, I do find that I know more men who are better equipped at handling all forms of difficulties. Women just seem to crash and burn too easily. But then I also notice that there are a lot of guys who are weak when it comes to women. Especially in my country. This I don't mind though. What I do mind is the outcome of it all. I despise the fact that there are a lot of people out there who put themselves into situations they are not prepared and willing to handle. The consequences are too much for them and they lose whatever conviction they had when they got involved. It is sickening how common it is for people to regret their actions and blame others.

There is one other important realization I've recently come across. The one thing that people either respect or fear is solid conviction. Whether or not they agree with you doesn't really matter as long as you can explain it rationally. Reason being, people respect and fear those that know what they're doing. Those that are certain of their every action. Aware of the consequences and are ready to face them head on. Those that do not back down and flee when things start getting sticky. Those that can never be caught contradicting themselves. And even if they do, they admit it. They have nothing to hide. Which is so different from a lot of people. These people ask themselves, "How can one be so fearless? So forward? So sure of himself?". They know it is good, and they know they are incapable of becoming that. They are essentially afraid of breaking free from fear itself. Little do they realize that these beings devoid of fear and full of conviction are the untouchables. They are the ones that will never be caught with their backs against the wall. You can never break their will, because they'll probably break yours first.

Culture and society has unfortunately bred a community of fearful beings. Beings that hold so much importance in the opinions of others. Beings that are decidedly afraid of being ridiculed and rejected. Beings that expect instead of hope. Everyone should understand the difference between expecting and hoping.

medaille

Don Juan
Reaction score
PRMoon,

I'm definitely aware that we are living in an evil world and that each of us is part evil and part good. I think where we differ is that you are saying that we can't change the evil in us or at least we can't change the evil in others. Although I don't think I specifically said in any of my posts, I believe that we can change the evil or negative thoughts that we get and I believe that we can help influence others to realize that they'll be better off if they try to change themselves to live in a way that allows them to better understand the world they live in and be content with the results because the understanding allows us to be in their shoes. I think that we can learn a lot about evil and how it influences our own life and the lives of others. If we're all aware of evil and help to snuff it out in our own lives, then at least we can notice it in others and prevent it from influencing us (in all aspects other than physical violence).

medaille

Don Juan
Reaction score
JonJack,

I guess what I meant to say is that while I don't think there has to be a superior gender, I do think that our society promotes the idea that the average person is dumb but the women seems shrewder when compared to the male. At the very least they aren't creating an ideal image that people should be striving for, which they could easily do if they wanted (at least the media companies could influence a lot).

Also since that is the image they are promoting those who are on the lower end of the intelligence scale may be inclined to try to use that as the basis for their own lives, which I believe is probable since many people live more easily if they have a story to base their lives on since they can more easily anticipate the events in their lives. this makes them more comfortable and thus happier. That said I think this is a relatively immature method of living since I don't think it makes them strong enough to be able to cope with all that life throws at them.

I think that it should be our society's job to ensure that all newborns have an equal opportunity to fulfill their potential if they choose. But a lot of people are just too blind to be able to see that they are even being held down, much less how to help themselves. I don't think that many of those people would choose their current lifestyle if they knew what the difference was, but maybe a portion of those people will be able to see the difference with some help. This could be as an individual by helping a friend see how they are feeling unecessary bad emotions because of an outside influence that could have a smaller impact on their life if they choosed. It could also be as a population in that schools could teach their kids how to live happy fulfilled existances and to avoid the pitfalls that may temp them.

It should be preemptive and not reactive as much as possible but both techniques would need to be taught to give a complete understanding.

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder sometimes if everything is meant to be the way they are. That we shouldn't try and change human beliefs, principles, behaviour and so on. Because attempting to do so would most probably be a waste of time. Even if you would to say, start from a very early age, the question of what we should be teaching or instilling in the young ones is hard to answer. Besides, when a child matures, their personal experiences will influence their beliefs and principles. Mix education and experience together and you've got a volitile mix.

All the bad, all the good. All the nasties, all the sweeties. All the pain, all the joy. It comes with the territory, which I call life. Change it? We could try. But don't go too deep into it. There are many other things to do out there. Rely on one thing too much and you become a slave.

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There's alot of bitter men here. How AFC.

You are contributing to the gender divide rather than working to overcome it.

If women are "evil" :)rolleyes: ) why are men invariably happier with one? Why do satisfying intimate relationships=longevity? Why is every person inexorably and irresitibly drawn to intimate company with the opposite sex, a motivation that overcomes pretty much all else?

Women are no more "evil" or "bad" than men, dumbasses.

Women: 4 billion people are not wrong, so I suggest you stop b!tching.

Dumbass AFCs.

Last edited:

MrHarris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have come to the conclusion with all of my failures with relationships that women are seriously evil.

This is about the lamest cop out statement that I have ever seen. Women are not evil stupid. Don't blame your frustration at not being man enough to attract a woman into your life.

Women are not your enemy as I have been reading. Which is true. They are not the evil slayers of mankind.

Stop copping out and blaming your failures on women, instead blame yourself. Your the one who created the life that you live in, and if you don't like it then change it. Which is the reason why your suppose to be here.

I hope somebody closes this stupid and pointless thread. These kind of female hating threads are what gives the dating forums a bad name.

Just cause some wack get's frustrated with still being a chump and decides to blow!!!

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by medaille
PRMoon,

I'm definitely aware that we are living in an evil world and that each of us is part evil and part good. I think where we differ is that you are saying that we can't change the evil in us or at least we can't change the evil in others. Although I don't think I specifically said in any of my posts, I believe that we can change the evil or negative thoughts that we get and I believe that we can help influence others to realize that they'll be better off if they try to change themselves to live in a way that allows them to better understand the world they live in and be content with the results because the understanding allows us to be in their shoes. I think that we can learn a lot about evil and how it influences our own life and the lives of others. If we're all aware of evil and help to snuff it out in our own lives, then at least we can notice it in others and prevent it from influencing us (in all aspects other than physical violence).
You're partly right about this. Although the evil in some people hearts can be changed, there are those who are without redeption. Hope against hope, your influence, no matter how great, isn't always enough.

Ultimately it's up to people to save themselves. You may have a hand in helping them "see the light" but seeing the light and choosing that path are worlds apart. People have the choice to do good unlike animals who work off instinct, in that respect we are supperiour. However since often times we have the choice to change but don't, we could be conicdered inferrior in that respect.

But still people have to want the change for themselves. You can prove to a KKK member or a neo-nazi or whatever hate group, that what they're doing is wrong, but that doesn't assure you that they'll change their evil ways. They have to find that strength in themselves.

I also think that we don't necessarily want to get rid of all the evil in us. I speculate that small dosages of evil with in us act like a vaccine against other evils. I find people who don't have a drop of evil in their blood, don't recognize different forms of evil because they're not use to seeing it in their lives. The evil in my heart warms around potentially bad situations, and then it's up to my mind to think what to do concerning said evil. Also that evil allows me to make decicive decions that I might hesitate to do had of been completely pure. That hesitation can lead to additional suffering so it's key that I listen to both halfs of my psyche, good and evil, when it comes to making decisons in my life.

medaille

Don Juan
Reaction score
PRMoon,

I think we're pretty much in agreement here.

How I understand it is that there are 3 types of people that "don't get it."
1) The Stupid: these people are for some reason or another incapable of making the connections regardless of how well you point things out to them. There is some hard limitation that they run into which prevents them from understanding. This is out of their control and it is not their fault. It is a waste of time to help them understand, though.

2) The Ignorant: these people are intelligent enough to understand what is happening, but choose to not accept the information that is presented to them. They don't even try to understand the world around them, so they'll never see the "truth." It is also a waste of time to help them understand. The fact that they can't understand is their own fault though and it is a choice.

3) The Naive: These people are intelligent enough to understand what is happening, but they just lack the knowledge that allows them to see what is happening. It is not their fault that they don't understand what's happening, they just haven't had the opportunity to be exposed to that knowledge, but once they are, the light goes off in their head that they should investigate this more thoroughly. These are people that are both capable and willing to understand. They would benefit from being able to see how they are being controlled and they deserve the opportunity to be able to defend themselves. I think it is selfish and irresponsible to not help these people and give them the chance of deciding for themselves what they want to believe.

Ultimately it's up to people to save themselves.
Obviously this is true. I can't just give people knowledge and expect them to understand. They have to want to understand and they have to take the action themselves. The dilemma lies not in should you help those don't want to be helped, but moreso in the question, "Are these people capable of saving themselves?" or in other words, "Are these people educated enough to have the potential to save themselves?" In the case of the Naive, the answer is obviously "No." If we don't show them the other options that exist, then they will only be able to live with the knowledge that they alread have, unless they for some reason start to be able to see the strings that guide them. I don't like this idea since I consider myself to be generous and I want everyone to have an equal opportunity to be able to see things like I see them. I'd much rather give them the chance to see the light and have them choose to be ignorant than walk around knowing that I had the power to help them, but chose to let them live in misery which they couldn't fix themselves.

As far as evil inside of us:

It definitely is necessary for us to grow and be able to see the reality of the situation with more knowledge than we were priorly able to. I have no desire to just RID people of evil and let it be that, like I'm the orkin man or something. I want people to be AWARE of the evil in themselves and aware of it in others. This gives them a big enough toolbox to be able to make decisions that allow them to live a "good" life if they choose, and it allows them to be able to "see" when other people are trying to influence them into doing something evil or feeling bad unnecessarily.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AMF
There's alot of bitter men here. How AFC.

You are contributing to the gender divide rather than working to overcome it.

If women are "evil" :)rolleyes: ) why are men invariably happier with one? Why do satisfying intimate relationships=longevity? Why is every person inexorably and irresitibly drawn to intimate company with the opposite sex, a motivation that overcomes pretty much all else?

Women are no more "evil" or "bad" than men, dumbasses.

Women: 4 billion people are not wrong, so I suggest you stop b!tching.

Dumbass AFCs.
Young, dumb, and full of come. You'll understand just how f*cked up women are in this society soon enough. Men are too, but in a different way, and more as a result of women and their behaviour.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AMF

This is a biolgically driven desire/need. It is not a contradiction to what has been mentioned here. Your argument is weak in that respect.

If it were not for this biological desire/need, I think 90%+ of men would not even look at or speak to a woman.

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TillTheEndOfTime
If it were not for this biological desire/need, I think 90%+ of men would not even look at or speak to a woman.
I strongly suggest you do not assume everyone is as unfortunate as yourself, friend.

Guys who are successful with women like them... love them... and are generally happier and more fulfilled with them than without them.

Guys like you - who do not see their worth - are truly unlucky. We have evolved to this point exactly because guys like YOU didnt have what it took in the cruelly-competitive world of female sexual selection. You still don't, so you spend your time demonizing them. Online.

By any perspective you care to take - biological, psychological, sociological - someone who does not or cannot appreciate the opposite sex is: unhealthy.

Please - do not blame the opposite sex for YOUR inadequacies.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AMF
I strongly suggest you do not assume everyone is as unfortunate as yourself, friend.

Guys who are successful with women like them... love
them than without them.

I strongly suggest you don't assume this is true for the general population either. Many times people who have "success" with women lead very shallow, unfulfilling lives.

Originally posted by AMF

Guys like you - who do not see their worth - are truly unlucky. We
Second of all, the fact is that women, ESPECIALLY in North them... and are generally happier and more fulfilled with have evolved to this point exactly because guys like YOU didnt have what it took in the cruelly-competitive world of female sexual selection. You still don't, so you spend your time demonizing them. Online.
See this is where your argument completely falls apart. For one, you're assuming that men's problems with women are rooted in their own inadequacies. This is not true in general. This is just you pretending to be Freud. You're not. Stop. Thank you.

North America has been significantly influenced by social changes. Yes, this undoubtly has to come back to the dreaded idea of feminism, spearheaded by a bunch of dykes and followed by a bunch of blind, naive heterosexual females. This is a fact. It cannot be denied. It also cannot be denied that the divorce rate in NA is relatively high and has increased drastically since the feminist movement (coincidence?).

First to shatter your idea of "women-demonizing men", let me tell you this. I have spoke to quite a few woman that even agree that women are pretty fu*cked up here. These are women who have seen different parts of the world. They can see the difference between a normal women and one who has been brainwashed into thinking she deserves everything she wants. Some people say a woman who has a lot of guy friends is an attention wh0re. Some of them are not. Some of them just see other women for what they are and can't even tolerate their own gendre.

I am willing to bet you're not a very cultured man and you haven't seen much of the world. Myself, I've lived in 5 different countries. There is a big difference between woman outside of north america and the women we have here. Remember that practically all these people complaining are living in north america.

I'm not saying all women are like those described in this thread. I'm not hating on ALL women. All I'm saying is that there are a lot of bad woman out there and there numbers seem to be rising with every passing decade. If you're too blind to see this, and paint the world a rosy pink, then don't go hating on the guys who see the world for what it really is.

Edit: Maybe you were referring to statements somebody was making generalizing all woman as being evil because of this past failures with them. If that's the case I do agree that isn't right. However, I stand firm in saying that the quality of women is degrading. At least here in north america.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quote - TillTheEndOfTime
North America has been significantly influenced by social changes. Yes, this undoubtly has to come back to the dreaded idea of feminism, spearheaded by a bunch of dykes and followed by a bunch of blind, naive heterosexual females. This is a fact. It cannot be denied. It also cannot be denied that the divorce rate in NA is relatively high and has increased drastically since the feminist movement (coincidence?).

First to shatter your idea of "women-demonizing men", let me tell you this. I have spoke to quite a few woman that even agree that women are pretty fu*cked up here. These are women who have seen different parts of the world. They can see the difference between a normal women and one who has been brainwashed into thinking she deserves everything she wants. Some people say a woman who has a lot of guy friends is an attention wh0re. Some of them are not. Some of them just see other women for what they are and can't even tolerate their own gendre.

I am willing to bet you're not a very cultured man and you haven't seen much of the world. Myself, I've lived in 5 different countries. There is a big difference between woman outside of north america and the women we have here. Remember that practically all these people complaining are living in north america.

I'm not saying all women are like those described in this thread. I'm not hating on ALL women. All I'm saying is that there are a lot of bad woman out there and there numbers seem to be rising with every passing decade. If you're too blind to see this, and paint the world a rosy pink, then don't go hating on the guys who see the world for what it really is.

unfourtunatley because my country Australia has it's head so far up America's a$$ ( vietnam war, iraq war )

we have the same problem

our tv shows and programming is 90% american

what they read, what they see

American

i was at a friends house the other night and he had brought a HB9 back from his work to chill at his house

she opens her backpack and inside is

PARIS HILTON : THE SIMPLE LIFE on DVD

she slots it into his DVD player

and becomes literally glued to the TV

i had not see this $hit before and i was like WTF ???

so i start asking this chick questions

why do you like Paris Hilton ?

because she is rich and goes shopping every day and does nothing and is lazy ( translated from ******** )

and you wish you had that lifestyle chicky babe ?

oh yes

she was being brainwashed

and i swear you have never seen a more stuck up chick

SHE THINKS SHE IS PARIS HILTON

what is the world coming to ?

if these snotty b*tches are on the rise

what happens when that ratio reaches 99% ?

mail order brides ?

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Reaction score
I must have been asleep in the last few days to have missed this thread!!!

Women aren't evil - it is hors who have strayed from the natural order of things and gone astray from their genetically imposed natures!!!!

Hors are extremely dangerous and one should never marry a hor - too many fools are marrying hors!!!

You are suppose to have sex with hors - not love and/or marry them!!!!

Only effeminates and weak men on this board would challenge this - check this and other threads and you'll see their responses!!

You must differentiate women from hors - in America they seem to be synonymous!!!! I understand!

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by medaille

As far as evil inside of us:

It definitely is necessary for us to grow and be able to see the reality of the situation with more knowledge than we were priorly able to. I have no desire to just RID people of evil and let it be that, like I'm the orkin man or something. I want people to be AWARE of the evil in themselves and aware of it in others. This gives them a big enough toolbox to be able to make decisions that allow them to live a "good" life if they choose, and it allows them to be able to "see" when other people are trying to influence them into doing something evil or feeling bad unnecessarily.
Looking at this a little deeper, it can be said that many people are aware of the so called "evils" in their lives. Worse part about it all is that they do not embrace it. Sometimes they are even embarassed or afraid of letting it be known to others. Good example are people who acquire the services of hos. They are fully aware of their actions. They do it discreetly. If someone would to confront them about it, they will most probably deny ever using a ho. They know their actions are considered "evil". They do it anyway. Why?

Everyone should take a deep look at themselves. Ask yourself, is there anything that I'm embarassed about? Are there any dirty little secrets that I have that I would be too afraid of admitting? If you do, you better start thinking about it long and hard. Because all this is a part of you. And if you cannot accept yourself and what you've done, you will never truly be happy with yourself.

Reaction score
Originally posted by JonJack
Good example are people who acquire the services of hos.
As if she is a "ho" only if her services are "acquired" - hell, most mothers in America are hors - their services were never "acquired"!!!!

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh the drama

PRL, I'd love to sit in your head for just an hour.

Reed247

Banned
Reaction score
continued

Bleeding heart liberals, feminist, lesbos, dykes, former hippies. These people have destroyed what it is to be a man. This liberal PC crap started back in the 1980's in our school system and now we have a nation of pu*y men. Men who are feminine. That is why men are having so much trouble.
I used to think it may be something I was doing wrong, but it's not that at all.
Our society is completely brain washed to oblivion.
God knows how this will end. Perhaps this is armageddon, the fall of man, the end of the world.
Well I hope something good comes out of this hell we live in today.

Reaction score
Re: continued

Originally posted by Reed247
Bleeding heart liberals, feminist, lesbos, dykes, former hippies. These people have destroyed what it is to be a man. This liberal PC crap started back in the 1980's in our school system and now we have a nation of pu*y men. Men who are feminine. That is why men are having so much trouble.
Spoken like a true champion!!!

But I wouldn't use the term "liberal" - it is pervasive in all thinking - conservatives are homos too and love hors as well!!

This is part of the hor/homo agenda since the 1960's!!! It is a plot to destroy the nature of men and women!!!

This is truly a demonic presence and a satanic force that is beyond liberalism!!!!

The only cleansing element would be a war - we will then return to our natures as men and women, whether voluntarily or involuntarily!!!!!

Reaction score
Re: oh the drama

Originally posted by whistler
PRL, I'd love to sit in your head for just an hour.
This wouldn't be too good for my blood flow!! :)

What is it that you like to know more of? I'll tell you while you are standing or sitting in a chair. :rolleyes: