Evil Women (Ranting & Raving)

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
As if she is a "ho" only if her services are "acquired" - hell, most mothers in America are hors - their services were never "acquired"!!!!
Probably ho isn't the right word for me to have used in that context. A better word would have been a prostitute who has sex for money.

PRL, I wonder if you are as straighforward as you are in the boards as you are in person. It would be quite odd to meet a person who constantly rants about hors and perversions of nature whenever there's a conversation about relationships. However, if you are as honest and straightforward as you are in person, I commend you. Because only the brave, the confident and those with conviction do so. Though sometimes it feels more as if you're nagging than discussing.

Reaction score
Originally posted by JonJack
PRL, I wonder if you are as straighforward as you are in the boards as you are in person. It would be quite odd to meet a person who constantly rants about hors and perversions of nature whenever there's a conversation about relationships. However, if you are as honest and straightforward as you are in person, I commend you. Because only the brave, the confident and those with conviction do so. Though sometimes it feels more as if you're nagging than discussing.
As a 43 year old, I didn't come here to "discuss" what I already know.

I can guarantee you that everyone on this board will come to realize by tha age of 43 that what I say is true because this is the reality of things and they will learn when they are thrashed by the hor reality! I have escaped the hor fate so far but I may still fall victim if I weaken!! I am not invulnerable.

And yes, I'm extremely straightforward more so in speech than I am in writing, and I am hated by hors and homos for my forthrightness!!

I don't hide truth - I acknowledge it no matter who it hurts!!!

I just called my niece a hor - Why? You ask. Because she is --- She said she was a "mother" (unwed) and I told her she wasn’t a mother rather she was a hor with a baby!!!!

Truth applies to everyone and everything!! I am unafraid to speak it!!! I may be harsh but you cannot call me a liar!!!!

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Truth applies to everyone and everything!!
You're quite the scientist.

I'm curious about what drives certainty. You have plenty of it.

Reaction score
Originally posted by whistler
You're quite the scientist.

I'm curious about what drives certainty. You have plenty of it.
Acknowledging reality is not scientific, it is a mere affirmation.

Reaction score
DJ Whistler,

Homos and hors unashamedly and boldly embrace their corrupt natures with glee and strength, how much more so should good men embrace and advance that which is true and just?

Not embracing our true nature as men and women is the greatest weakness of my generation - I am a dying breed, but I'm still alive!

When good men do nothing evil flourishes!!

Last edited:

KinkyMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
somebody please tell me PRL is a troll, please

this thread is dumb

if any of you actually truly believe women are evil, please just give up, thanks

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL .. you got to love PRL's posts though .. there is some wisdom to it. He's just bashing the girls like Britney Spears, Christina Angulara etc. It's they and those like them (Madonna) who are causing these rift between normal women and the hos! The next thing you know they'll be doing a farm animal during a Super Bowl half-time (which alot of guys may like), but it further detiorates our society, especially where morals are concerned.

These girls are defining relationshps making men turn in to sad sacks chasing them while they're doing any guy, any where they want to (or group of them). Guys that end up with these girls get their masuclinity stripped from them over little time and they're left as pathetic AFCs looking for a scrap.

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tmpgstx
These girls are defining relationshps making men turn in to sad sacks chasing them while they're doing any guy, any where they want to (or group of them). Guys that end up with these girls get their masuclinity stripped from them over little time and they're left as pathetic AFCs looking for a scrap.
The fault for this should rest solely on the pathetic guys who so easily let their masculinity get stripped. Whenever one party gets the better over another party, it is always the fault of the "losing" side. How can you blame someone for being good at getting what they want from someone? As men, you must not let the women get the better of you. You either guard your balls or have them made of steel. You don't go and expose it and flail it all over the place and expect them not to be ripped from their sockets. But don't worry if you lose it once, just don't let it happen twice.

Last edited:

penguin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not all black people steal and play NBA basketball. Not all blondes are dumb. Not all catholic priests go after little boys. Not all women are evil.

See where i'm going with this? There is bad people no matter what classification (tall, short, fat, skinny, black, white, purple, orange).

Women aren't evil. Women as a gender are great. The problem is with the now-majority that no longer posses the qualities that most look for, or associate with, women (whatever the cause of this is (media etc.))

For me, it's like like the human race. There are many many stupid people out there, selfish people, and just plain evil people. But "humans" aren't bad as a whole. It's the same with women. There's countless sub-par ones that you could barely even call women, but don't let that detract from what "woman" really stands for and what real ones are like.

Mortukai

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever one party gets the better over another party, it is always the fault of the "losing" side.
That's ****ing retarded. By that reasoning when a guy rapes a girl, it's the girl's fault. If a man beats his wife, it's the wife's fault. When one country nukes another country, it's the nuked country's fault. If I stabbed you right now, it'd be your fault.

Excuse me if I think that that mentality is the epitome of dumb.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
We did it to ourselves.

Women are deceitful by nature...they've always been.

Men gave the power up to women when they decided that the measure of a man was "how many h0s he's fvcked". Or "how hot the h0 he's fvcking is".

You think our grandfathers thought that way? Measured themselves and each other by their status with the ladies? By what women thought of them??

Every time...EVERY time I have lost a woman, it's been a result of me not being man enough, not projecting the kind of dominance I should have. And yes, modern society is to blame, and yes, women have leveraged the societal structure to their advantage, but only because the men have let them.

Only because man was drawn in so deep by the "plight of woman" from years and years of schools forcing women's history and women's lib and women's literature down men's throats that they felt they had to "atone" somehow and refused to put their collective feet down and say, "Fvck it, let the women do what the women want to do, I'm going to be a MAN and do what I want and what *I* think is right, and if they don't like that, then SO BE IT."

Nooooo...that's unthinkable. Everyone should be EQUAL and we should feel PITY for the weaker members of the herd that just slow us down and weaken us as a whole. :rolleyes:

Sometimes you just have to let go of your head and grab your balls. :p

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: continued

Originally posted by Reed247
Bleeding heart liberals, feminist, lesbos, dykes, former hippies. These people have destroyed what it is to be a man. This liberal PC crap started back in the 1980's in our school system and now we have a nation of pu*y men. Men who are feminine. That is why men are having so much trouble.
I used to think it may be something I was doing wrong, but it's not that at all.
Our society is completely brain washed to oblivion.
God knows how this will end. Perhaps this is armageddon, the fall of man, the end of the world.
Well I hope something good comes out of this hell we live in today.
Hallelujah. You think this sh*t is bad in America?

You should see Canada.

We have men up here who are self proclaimed feminists and sound exactly like women, it's f*cking disgusting to have to ingest their vomitous ideas.

I made a statement that the result of rampant feminism is basically permission for women to act like hors. To which this man, a self professed feminist, responded, "Well, at least they have that right!"

These are the same men who also coincidentally think gays are ok, even if said gay guy hits on them.

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ Whistler,

Homos and hors unashamedly and boldly embrace their corrupt natures with glee and strength, how much more so should good men embrace and advance that which is true and just?

Not embracing our true nature as men and women is the greatest weakness of my generation - I am a dying breed, but I'm still alive!

When good men do nothing evil flourishes!!
What exactly is a hor to you? A woman who has sex out of wedlock? A woman who uses sex for purely selfish ends?

I'm disgusted too by the pussification of men. But your use of 'hor' is ambiguous without a definition, and obscures your points as a result.

I'm looking for a definition or a rant on hor-ness.

I'm sure you're apt at both.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I myself have fallen victim to mannish, controlling women. My last relationship was with a woman who slowly began trying to become the dominant. Her mother was also a dominant in her relationship with her doormat of a father.

Naturally, this did not work out with me and my ex. The weaker men end up staying in the relationship, being the doormat, losing everything about himself, losing his control over his finances and ends up a broken old man.

I got out of my relationship because I could see what the future held for me in looking at her parents, and bolted. It was the only way to save myself.

The irony was that I got together with this woman because I thought she was a good, traditional Catholic girl, which to a great extent, she was.

However, she obviously observed her mother's behaviour for many years. She then started hanging around many girlfriends who were 'liberated', 'modern' women who love watching Sex in the City and reality television.

She very quickly became like these women and our relationship collapsed.

Women aren't necessarily evil, but they are definitely far too easily manipulated by the feminist/hor/dyke agenda and far too easily manipulated into thinking that all men are trash and to be tossed aside at a whim.

It's no secret the rising number of women in their thirties who went through their twenties casting aside several or more perfectly decent men for very minor reasons. These women never properly developed a personality and now sit in their thirties with fading looks, no children, and very little chance at landing a decent man.

How do I know these women? They are a dime a dozen at older pickup bars and throw themselves at me relentlessly, and, quite pathetically, I might add.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A thought just popped into my head...

...divorce rates went sky high after the feminist movement. Can you blame the women for not wanting to be stuck? In the 50s and earlier, all women did was clean, cook, take care of the kids, and basically live through their husband. I could do that for about....3 seconds before I'd quit.

Sure, someone will say "oh but the woman's place is in taking care of the kids and not going to work bla bla bla" and I do agree. What man wouldn't want someone to take care of the home base while he was out getting the money? However I wish that it were the truth.

What the original feminist movement did was give women the choice to actually improve and live fulfilling lives like all the men around them. Not every woman wanted to be a housewife. On the other side of that coin, not every woman wanted to be professional either. They had the opportunity to decide. Men would have to find a girl who would be a housewife if he wanted a stable family. The professional women were more often ignored due to them being less desirable for raising a family.

Of course, women want both. They want a guy who makes a bundle and is sexy, and they want money and success. The professionals couldn't be happy because when they were ready for marriage they were way past their prime, and the housewives got bored due to the ridiculous amount of opportunity that is advertised in the media - there's a world out there they wanna see.

To combine the best of both worlds (for them, not us) women have the following ambition: To find a wealthy, sexy guy, step on his confidence and self worth, pressure him to marry, then live off his hard earned money while she fake tans and preens all day. She refuses to take care of the kids because she's a modern woman. Instead , she gets her husband to hire nannies and housekeepers. Since all she does is preserve her looks, she is still in high demand. So she constantly threatens her husband that she could leave at anytime to be with another sexy man. Additionally, a divorce would leave the husband with half of his estate. So the husband succumbs to the whims of his wife even more until he dies. She would probably also be cheating on him while he was at work.

Now that is a plan. THey've got it figured out. Guys have to change the playing field and grow their balls back.

Reed247

Banned
Reaction score

I see a lot of people complaining also.
But what does complaining solve?
I thought about it. You have to be your own man. You have to come up with a formula to be the man without "Being the man" and letting it be shown.
SUBTLE is the key. If your woman knows you are trying to "be a man" she will deter you.
My girlfriend tries her hardest to be "independent".
I usually put a dent in her game by not showing my emotions at all. I will confuse her.
I show my emotions one week in a subtle way, the next I act care free.
If she calls and breaks a date I tell her to call me when she thinks she has time in her busy schedule. She will call the next day and try to see if I will still go out with her.
What you should do is simply make the date, show up late (to show you are better then her) but no more then 15 minutes, if you are picking her up.
If she asks you for a date on a certain day, you tell her it is not good for you, but saturday is fine.
That is a subtle technique. I use this to trick my girlfriend into thinking my way.
You can never tell a woman to think your way, they will rebel and reject it.
Remember we are men and "don't know anything" right? So we need to not let them know.
It's in the bible, proverbs, "Be wiser then the next man, but do not tell him".
Same goes for a woman.
Of course we have fags, bleeding heart liberals, anti this anti that, feminist, but you just be your own confident man and ignore these facts of society that will not change. They will only proliferate.
Of course our society is corrupt, but what will that mean for us? We should not live in fear of society, we should embrace living.
I was in the supermarket today and a woman told me to go ahead of her, so I went. She cracked a sarcastic comment "some people are just angry and rude" and I ignored her. Why take her bait?
Silence is GOLDEN.
SELF Control is KEY.
Actions speak louder then WORDS.
Remember this when dealing with any woman.
If you can be figured out, you can be controlled.
This is the game you have to play nowadays.
What does "being real" get you? It gets you in trouble is what it does. I have been that way and have realized being real has caused women to step away, or try to control things.
So work hard, keep in control, have self discipline, you can control every action you make, it starts with your mind. You could look like the incredible Hulk and still be a weak man.
Read these books
The Holy Bible
Always good for inspiration and wisdom
Jack Welch "Winning"
"The Purpose Driven Life"
and
"Your hands can heal you"

Your hands can heal you is one of the greatest books I have ever read on self control. It is a book about master meditation and it is real.
It takes a lot of concentration to do what it says in the book but it's worth it.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mortukai
That's ****ing retarded. By that reasoning when a guy rapes a girl, it's the girl's fault. If a man beats his wife, it's the wife's fault. When one country nukes another country, it's the nuked country's fault. If I stabbed you right now, it'd be your fault.

Excuse me if I think that that mentality is the epitome of dumb.
Maybe I should have been more specific. Fault lies only when one party wants something so badly from someone, and later complains when they don't get it from them. Or if they choose to do things they know will instigate a response that they would not like.

If a wife who is beaten constantly complains and dreams of having a better life or a better husband, but then continues staying with her abusive husband, then it is totaly her fault. If a country which has been threatened with nukes, chooses to continue pissing on the nuclear powers and later gets bombed to oblivion, then it is their fault. If I knew you were a violent and homicidal person, and I pick a fight with you and you stab me, then it is my fault.

So many times people talk about what they like, what they don't like, what they dream of and so on and so on. Shyt happens, and they complain. Then they start blaming others, start blaming their surroundings, start blaming circumstances. Worst part is that their friends will most probably be agreeing with them on all this bull shyt.

medaille

Don Juan
Reaction score
So ... where are the manly fathers that let their boys grow into pussies and their girls grow into hos?

Complaining is all fine and dandy, but a much more positive course of action lies in figuring out how to fix the problems.

So how do we fix the problem? A lot of us were AFCs earlier in our lives and should be able to realize that a lot of times, we just stumble around not making progress stuck doing the same things that led to poor results. It takes a little kick for some people to realize how they're living and how they could be living.

How do we help other men grow up to be assertive and "manly" and desirable to women. How do we help women grow up to be desirable to us? Obviously the end result is a society where the teaching is done relaitvely innately and without much effort expended but how do we get there?

Reaction score
Originally posted by whistler
What exactly is a hor to you? A woman who has sex out of wedlock? A woman who uses sex for purely selfish ends?
Yes, see this thread Knock it off!!!!! (PR_L's definition of a hor) - I explain it here in a few pages - starting on page 2!

I think this should be in the bible!!!! It would save millions of afc's from getting a thrashing from a hor!!

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, see this thread Knock it off!!!!! (PR_L's definition of a hor) - I explain it here in a few pages - starting on page 2!
If it's spread over several pages, it can't be that clear.

It sounds like you have an absolute defniton of a ho.

So I imagine you can get it across in a simple, concise sentence.

If you can't, it can't be that useful to *****mongers on this site.

Stop depriving them, man. Let them hear it.