Evil Women (Ranting & Raving)

Reed247

Banned
Reaction score
I have come to the conclusion with all of my failures with relationships that women are seriously evil. I mean this sounds crazy but if you believe in the bible didn't the woman sin first by eating the forbidden fruit? Why is it that 70% of divorces in this country are initiated by women who are unhappy with the marriages while men do everything they can do maintain the relationship. What do you think AFC's are? They basically make up 95 percent of the male population. Why do we have discussion boards on how to keep women interested? Because women walk away, lose interest. It is the DJ's goal to keep the relationship lasting. Look at countries like Iran, a friend of mines parents are from their. They divorced when they moved to the U.S. because he said his mother was influenced by this culture in America. Women's rights, independece, liberation. Women basically think being a wh*re is a way to control men. I have heard it from the mouth of one before. Look at Paris Hilton if you do not believe me. I saw her on TV and their were 10 year old girls all around her trying to get autographs, from a high society wh*re! It seems our job ad DJ's today is screwing women back by leading them on with the tactics from this website. I am starting to seriously believe I need to be ice cold now, and stop trying to maintain relationships.
More examples, Did you know that a popular movie among trendy women is "unfaithfull" with richard gere. It's about a wife who cheats on her husband daily.
Did I mention Sex and the City? What a bunch of wh*res!
let's not forget "Desperate Housewives".
In the old days women generally obeyed their men. GENERALLY. Nothing is new under the sun. It's like we are shifting back to ancient Rome, the Greeks, when homosexuality was flourishing, cheating, killing, stealing, anything goes. That is the culture we live in.
Now I am not saying all men are good. I am simply saying Americanized women are to blame for a lot.
Men take it to! I admit I have taken it myself. I am at the point where it's pointless to start a relationship.
I am not only writing this because of my failures but because I have seen this happen to a lot of successfull, smart men.
I really think men need to step up and be men, but they just won't. They are brainwashed from all of the crap they read and watch on television. Acting like Mr. Charming and Mr. Sensitive.
Sure women are to be treated as women, not as rag dolls to toss around, but to many men allow women to step on them in this country.
In the work place, I have seen it all. Office politics. The boss screws the cute assistant/secretary. Classic. He raises her pay, put her in positions above men, and look what happens when women are in power. THEY ABUSE IT.
It's seriously time for men to step up and stop it!

gmm567

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're thinking like I do.

The number isn't 70% anymore :it's 90% (of divorces are intiated by women).

Also, the divorce rate went from 50 to 70% in the 90's.We're quickly heading toward a society where marriage has collapsed.

I am thinking the best that you can do is get good "long term" guy friends and pursue the *****es for casual sex.

And that's what this site is about.

When receptive females are no where to be found; you are forced to change your tactics. Otherwise you're just discarded and rejected. Look at Blind Date, almost all of the men are decent, respectful, and considerate; almost all the women are rude, disrespectful and humliating.

The guys have got to turn the tables, and that means treating the women as ****ty as they treat the guys. Women need to get **** thrown back at them.

geoff

gmm567

Don Juan
Reaction score
here's something I found on MASF which I thought was very insightful

This post is a bit abstract and may sound strange in some parts, but it’s an attempt to outline some things, which I feel are pretty interesting on a macro-social level. It’s not meant to cover all aspects, just the key ones imo.

In developed and democratic countries women are basically liberated. The intent is to socially give them equal rights as men (rightfully so). One aspect of that liberation is, if it doesn’t feel right, don’t do it. If it feels right, do it. And the big one, follow your heart, is very common advice among modern women. What this results in is the non-regulation of emotions for women (and men too). Men aren’t taught to be strong, and to prevent their insecurities from coming out around women. And women, allowed to freely act on their feelings, naturally weed out these men. And they have absolutely no reason to feel bad about it, because after all they are just following their heart.

Female emotions aren’t regulated in modern democratic societies. It just wouldn’t be PC to do so. Unfortunately, this creates a dating jungle. A very primitive dating jungle. In some ways, you can even say that the emotional development in rich countries is less developed than the emotional development in poor countries.

So you have this dating jungle. Men aren’t taught emotional discipline and self-restraint when it comes to dating, and women, acting on the most primitive emotional levels, basically run the full gauntlet of abuse on these men. They have no training in emotional integrity and go purely on instinct and feelings (some of them socially programmed). They are emotionally “uncivilized”, and at a less developed level than in poorer countries. So emotional morality is basically non-existent for these females, especially very attractive ones, in the dating game. They just haven’t been taught otherwise. They haven’t been taught that it is bad to whimsically follow your emotions from one moment to the next, with no regard to others. They are emotionally “untrained” and are acting on a primitive selfish level. This creates problems even for women. I’ve heard several women complain that they can’t stand other women.

I feel this is how western industrialized countries really differ from poorer countries. In the developed countries men and women lack emotional “training”, on average, in the dating game. Men aren’t taught to be strong and go after their urges. And women aren’t taught emotional self-control and discipline.

So what this does is create two VERY powerful polar opposites. And women, with full permission to act on their baser instincts, strongly reject the men who are given permission to embrace their insecurities and told to hold back on their masculine instincts. Western style culture has successfully created two teams, which can never co-exist.

It wouldn’t be so bad in poorer, less democratic countries, where a man can afford to be more amicable, AFC, and still get laid. And that’s because women, on average, would have more emotional integrity and likely appreciate more a man who is exhibiting some AFC traits (not too extremes of course), and with more room for “error”.

Ironically, social liberation causes emotional enslavement for women. Women, at the mercy of their wild emotions, and having no training or guidance to control them, will ONLY be highly attracted to certain types of men. Men who totally won’t supplicate, have total frame control, and are very socially intelligent. And we can use this to our full advantage, but only as players.

Nowhere but in an advanced democratic country is it easiest to observe primitive female behavior and emotions, to study them and utilize that knowledge for seduction purposes.

As long as women remain “liberated” they will be under the power of the skilled seducer.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Most American women are emotional, and ethical dirt bags. They have been taught that they can do what ever they want, and if men complain, we're abusive. Check the court systems out some time. How many men have been thrown out of the houses THEY PAID FOR, by some lying, cheating slut who accused him of domestic abuse?

How many poor saps have been accused of rape by some cheap ***** who had regrets about her hor behavior the next morning, so she decides to say the guy raped her?

The courts, and society in generaly are afraid to stand up against these women, because they're afraid that women's rights groups will come down on them and say they're being lenient.

This **** needs to change. We as men need to start acting like men. But it's hard when you can't get a fair shake, and all a woman has to do is accuse you of something, and you're automatically assumed guilty.

Pretty sad state of affairs, but oh well. Maybe some day fairness will be injected back into the picture.

Reaction score
Originally posted by jprjrjr
This **** needs to change. We as men need to start acting like men.
You got that one right!

Pretty sad state of affairs, but oh well. Maybe some day fairness will be injected back into the picture.
Whaaaat? I thought you were going to act like a man? When a man is attacked, he doesn't roll over and say "oh well!"

You should educate the women in your life, use your influence to improve the situation. You should support a decent pro-male political lobbying group, and read enough material to be able to seriously fry the trashy feminist arguments/mindsets you meet everyday.

If you're already doing something, I'm sorry, ignore this rant! I'm sure it applies to some people on this forum. I just hate to see a man who knows what needs to be done not doing anything.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by sexual_intellectual
You got that one right!

Whaaaat? I thought you were going to act like a man? When a man is attacked, he doesn't roll over and say "oh well!"

You should educate the women in your life, use your influence to improve the situation. You should support a decent pro-male political lobbying group, and read enough material to be able to seriously fry the trashy feminist arguments/mindsets you meet everyday.

If you're already doing something, I'm sorry, ignore this rant! I'm sure it applies to some people on this forum. I just hate to see a man who knows what needs to be done not doing anything.

You're right, I shouldn't just say oh well. The lobbying idea is great.

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a story of a big ***** if there was one.

Ok there is this kid in my high school who asked a girl to marry him from another town. She said yes-ONLY because she wanted the ring. She broke up with him soon after that and is keeping ring and there is probably nothing he can do about it.

Reed247

Banned
Reaction score
Best Advice I was ever given

I have been thinking about this all day, if not all year. My point is that men need to help each other out.
In some ways I think society pits us against each other. You should be glad to be with a woman, not in competition with her. Why should you play her own games? What will it get you? "I know it all". Who cares if you prove her wrong. Women rarely feel guilt like men do. They come up with an emotional excuse for everything.
I have had this drilled into my head by a lot of guys much older then me, they tell me to just date the girl, have fun, and if she plays games, don't play back. Just simply walk away silently. Never tell her why you are upset, how you feel.
You see, women are emotional creatures. They will sense your anger. Women take silence from men as anger. There is no need to say "why didn't you call", "why won't you come back to me".
There is a time for everything. It's in the bible.
Apologizing to a woman after you did wrong does not work, it's you actions.
Do something like a man, don't be a woman and talk about it. That is how women deal with their problems. If women enjoyed each others philosophy about life, and actions they would be lesbians. Women are attracted to leaders.
Men are not attracted to masculinity are they? If they are they are gay. That is why women go to men, because they need to be lead. Women are the fragile sex. Women provide "love" for men.
"love" is simply supporting and nurturing through many actions including sex.
So we are living in a society that is not mean to be. Here in America. Women do not really want to be leaders. They want to be taken by the hand and lead. Women of power and women who have "manly jobs" usually hate their own sex.
It's called "Penis Envy". Look at any woman of power. She has "Penis Envy". I don't care if were the emporess of some asian country. It's all the same.
And lastly, the bread winners take home the beautiful woman. The bread winners dominate.
So if you can't find an attractive woman this is because you aren't doing much with your life.
So be a success and be in control of yourself.

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most American women are emotional, and ethical dirt bags. They have been taught that they can do what ever they want, and if men complain, we're abusive. Check the court systems out some time. How many men have been thrown out of the houses THEY PAID FOR, by some lying, cheating slut who accused him of domestic abuse?

How many poor saps have been accused of rape by some cheap ***** who had regrets about her hor behavior the next morning, so she decides to say the guy raped her?

The courts, and society in generaly are afraid to stand up against these women, because they're afraid that women's rights groups will come down on them and say they're being lenient.

This **** needs to change. We as men need to start acting like men. But it's hard when you can't get a fair shake, and all a woman has to do is accuse you of something, and you're automatically assumed guilty.

yeah i know society has flipped. men are not necessarily the strongest anymore. I mean there still are a few out there at the top of the top, but even behind a lot of rich powerful men, i bet his wife is calling the shots.

Who knows, i seriously doubt Bush is calling the shots, While i dont think its his wife, im pretty dam sure its his Dad. not that his dad is a women lol but the fact remains that there is a lack of a spine in his back (if you gonna argue with me its not gonna change my opinion, i live up here in canada, and from the stuff i'v seen, there is now way in hell that that moron is in charge)

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bud_2005
Here's a story of a big ***** if there was one.

Ok there is this kid in my high school who asked a girl to marry him from another town. She said yes-ONLY because she wanted the ring. She broke up with him soon after that and is keeping ring and there is probably nothing he can do about it.

thats harsh. I dunno wtf. I bet if you take it back she could come up some bull**** story and who knows, you could get charged for stealing the ring.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it means that when you are looking to settle down, you look for a woman who isnt going to turn out like that , and it means dont settle for less than that just because you dont want to continue the search.

it also means, dont get trapped into something by some flaky chick, be responsible for yourself and your own actions.

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is one thing I've come to realize, and that is men and women aren't meant to live together for a lenghty period. They are just too different when it comes to thoughts and feelings. At first I was very angry with women. I once thought of them as being the evil being, who's only purpose is to torment men. But then that's not really true now.

The only reason why men get tormented by women is because they let the women do so. They open themselves to these attacks. They shackle themselves to women through marriage. They choose to show that they have been affected by it.

Giving in to your emotions, like what most women do, is what a lot of men do actually. Once men starts to complain about how evil women are, what scheming biatches they are, the men have lost control of his emotions. Because the men are dreaming of utopia. A place where hot women that they want are subservient and who'll bend to his every desire. Never insulting him and always ready to please him. There is no such place. If you want it, look for it in some other country.

Be at peace with the fact that you probably should never get married. Be at peace with the fact that sex is only a 'drug'. One that men use to get their 'fix'. Be at peace with the fact that almost every women will not want to be your 'drug'. Know that DJing your way into a girl's pants is the same as forking out the dough for a ho. Understand all of this and it will make your life, fun.

There will always be a girl out there that will be perfect for you. Chances are, you'll never ever meet her. But that doesn't mean you should stop looking.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reed247 for President :cheer:

DJDamage that link you posted made my day. Thankyou :)

Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

medaille

Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys should read up on Social Programming

I know some of you probably are aware of this, but if you understand how our culture programs its citizens it makes it really obvious why people act the way they do, and instead of getting mad about the situation you can feel some compassion towards them because of their sad existance and how limited they are.

Its not just women, its men too, although I think in the process of trying to become a DJ, a man automatically begins to become more aware of himself and how other people (women in the case of a DJ) act and how screwed up they are. Most people just are walking around in a haze and can't see what's right in front of them. I believe its our culture that creates these problems. A big problem in my mind is that we live in a society thats driving force is greed and how to get more money so I can buy the stuff I "need." In poorer countries they just don't have as much exposure to the constant messages to consume, because frankly companies can't profit as much from them so there's no economic benefit in advertising as much to them.

Here, I recommend that everyone who considers themselves open-minded or at least not ignorant read this:

http://www.anxietyculture.com/contents.htm
It is pretty easy to understand and does a good job of explaining why we feel the way we do and how a lot of other people feel the same way, so it's only natural to figure out what causes the consistency across people.

The beginning stage of seeing how the control system tries to influence you is that you start to pay attention to those around you and you start to notice that they are different from you (they being the average people that you see on TV and the people in real life who are like that). Life feels unfulfilling in that your sick of having to work some dumb job so long during the week just to make ends meet or maintain your lifestyle (depending on level of affluency) and allow you to pursue your dreams (assuming your dream isn't your job of course). Life also feels unfulfilling because our emotional needs aren't being met in a manner that makes us feel complete, satisfied, and content. Its a perpetuating cycle because our culture (or more tangibly the media) keeps telling us that the way to happiness involves buying something be it objects or be it medication to deal with our stresses and problems. Of course since these things cannot make us consistently happy throughout our lives we consistently feel the pressure to "improve" our life with some new product. Eventually you end up saying, "I can't keep this up. This is dumb. Why can't I be happy with my life? I know everyone is supposed to feel happy with their jobs but I've tried several and they all suck or don't pay well." You also run into emotional unfulfillment when you interact with women or other men and you find that you never have any satisfying conversations with the majority of the people you interact with, be it coworkers or shallow girls you date.

This is all pretty much what I went through and what I think a lot of people go through to varying extents even if they don't realize it. What happens is that you just feel that society is pushing you in a direction that contradicts with what your soul is telling you is the right thing to do. These could be economic pressures or emotional pressures, but you just feel as if you are going against the grain and things are harder than they need be.

There are two possible options that you can choose. One is that you can choose to accept what is presented to you an continue living in a manner that is unfulfilling. If you choose this you simply return back to "normal" life and live there for a while until you feel the same reactionary emotions and a choice between these two options emerges again. The second choice is that you actively try to figure out WHY you make the decisions you do, and WHY you feel the emotions you feel. You start to view things from a slightly removed vantage and you can see all the people in your life and how they say things or push you into feeling unhappy and you can see how earlier in your life you would react in some manner to try to fulfill it but it was really just a way for "the man" to get your money. For example, with most women, do you think that they are more intially attracted to a man with a nice car or a man with a beater? Obviously, we all want to think that women would care for who WE are on the inside and while some women only care for the actual person, most women to one extent or another grade you by how well you fit into what they consider to be the ideal man. In our society, people are bombarded with messages saying that the ideal man is strong, and Alpha. According to our culture, the end result in being the Alpha is that you are more successful and if you twist Darwin into a social context which is incredibly popular (although not a good adaptation of their principles) you will "see" that the Alpha is more successful at capitalism meaning he makes more money and is better able to provide for his family. It also means that he is always successful with the ladies and his career. He lives life to the fullest. He has great kids and he is partially resonsible for them being great. He is the guy in Men's Health or GQ or whatever magazine you want to read to improve your ranking compared to other males and thus make you more "successful".

Most people need to have a story to tell them how to live. If you take an "average" person and stick them on a deserted island with no material possessions but enough of the bare necessities required for sustinence, what are they going to do to pass the time? Sure, some of them are going to use their imagination and creativity to be productive for the sake of keeping the mind active, but most people aren't used to using their minds to entertain themselves. Most people watch TV, or surf the internet, or go snowmobiling or golfing or for women sitting in the kitchen and talking while the guys do the aforementioned. They are trying to find some task to distract themselves as a method of feeling complete as they pass the time. Maybe the drink some beer or take some drugs to help soften the edge on things and allow themselves to relax. I think most people if on the island will initially relax, but eventually you will feel bored and try to occupy your time with something, but since nothing material exists on the island you'll have to make it yourself. What are you going to make? A football? A TV? A jet ski? I'd say that most people could fabricate some simple technologies such as a cane pole or spear for fishing/hunting or a drum or other simple musical instrument, but nobody is making TVs or the Internet on the island. It just wouldn't be worth the effort. I think most people if left to their own devices for a long time (maybe a vacation that's too long or being unemployed for a while and being too poor to live lavishly while not working) eventually feel a stress from not having enough to do or that what they used to distract themselves wasn't fulfilling any more.
Why are they unable to make themselves happy? Haven't they been educated on how to live a happy lifestyle? Are they just really bad at being happy or are there some forces that are causing it?

The main things that happens is that you start to see the results, meaning what's screwed up with our society and all the problems in the world. What you are looking for is the underlying principles of what causes things to be the way they are. What is consistent across people of all cultures and how does culture influence different groups of people. In ignorant people, this can be seen when they say things like, "We need to keep the Japanese-Americans in camps so that they don't start another Pearl Harbor." Sure it looks dumb in hindsight that we would treat Americans like that just based on who their parents were and what their genes made them look like, but people still do it today. It's similar to how when a large group of young minority men dress like they see on tv, people who don't know them well may see them as thugs. Maybe they "know" that they shouldn't be afraid of them or label them like that, but they still "feel" like that. What causes that to happen?

It's like science. Initially mankind knew nothing of gravity. They did know that when the apple falls out of the tree it heads to the ground, but they didn't know why it happened. It wasn't even until relatively recent that people started to even think about WHY it fell to the ground in the first place or even that it was interesting that it fell to the ground at all. So you have the end result and you try to find the patterns of how objects interact with each other. In our case we now "know" that the apple will fall to the earth with a constant acceleration of roughly 9.81 m/s^2. We know that there is this force called gravity and that the only reason apple moved at all was because of the unbalanced forces applied to the apple, meaning gravity was stronger than whatever was previously holding it up (or the lack of it supporting it anymore). We are looking for trying to find the consistencies in our lives and isolating the factors that lead to certain outcomes. We are trying to figure out what the "forces" are.

medaille

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cont'd

Some people will say that genetics makes us predisposed to certain things and that other laws of nature force us into a competive situation where the strong survive and that this is the law that determines how we interact with the world and that we should focus our energies on how to become Alpha and Successful so we can outcompete each other. I think that since most of us are so limited in our interaction with cultures outside of thoses with western cultures (Western Cultures being pretty much all the economic societies where the transfer of money is the priority of life even if it is unwritten), we tend to just accept this as the way things are.

It never occurs to us that there is the possibility where all humans could live together in a manner that doesn't require war or competetion of some sort. We could all live in a manner where everyone was nice to each other and everyone felt happy most of the time independent of what they "owned." The only reason that we don't is that we as a society agreed to set up our interactions based on in a manner that results in the world we live in today. Let me reiterate that to establish its importance. We as a society choose to interact in a manner that requires us to work at some job to get money to buy stuff. We could work just enough to provide us with enough to guarentee our happiness and spend the rest of it being happy. This isn't the result of some fundamental law of nature. It may appear that way, but if you look deeper at the situation you can see that what we call a fundamental law of nature is just a name that we give it to explain what we see with the world, and it just so happens that what we see happening in the world is constant only because our lives stay within the same culture for the most part. This is more evident if you start looking at cultures that have different values than us and you try to figure out what causes them to act differently then us and how it relates to what they were taught to believe. A good example is the native americans. They didn't feel a tremendous need to take all that they could and consume it. They took what they needed and they lived lives that were not too different emotionally than ours. They certainly didn't live a life of total sadness because they didn't have guns to more efficiently deal with each other. They didn't feel sadness because they didn't have a TV to humor them?

I'm getting a little tired of writing this post, so I'll elaborate a little more later or answer any questions about something that seems to not make sense in what I said, because chances are something is worded funny and it would confuse things enough that it didn't make any sense.

The bottom line is that people need to start being aware of their interactions with other people and the technology that people created. They need to question everything that they assume to be true and try to find ways to figure out the truth behind it by finding ways that make our current knowledge invalid. Then we need to find out how we are influenced by people to prevent our knowledge and awareness from being able to see what is right under our noses.

One goal of this is that if you can see all the forces behind "life" and the "world" you can understand what makes other people act the way that they do. Life doesn't seem random anymore and if people act in ways that you can understand now then they seem less threatening (because if you can understand how the bomb works you can disarm it) and you have less to fear. Your power to influence your own reality increases. If you are a good person, you can use your new awareness to help other people break their chains. If you aren't a good person, or if you are being ignorant of how the system affects you, you can try to use your new knowledge of the system to manipulate it to your advantage so you can outcompete everyone else in the system we choose to live in. Make no mistake this would be evil in almost all definitions and it is different than being too stupid or naive like many of us were before since once you have the knowledge you can choose to be ignorant, but if you don't have the knowledge you don't really have a choice but to act on the knowledge you do have, which often isn't adequate to live in a manner which provides for perpetual happiness in most circumstances and doesn't require getting new things to make you happy. It is a source of inner happiness which depends on nothing outside of ourselves.

Again let's ask questions and discuss this. I'm probably not 100% right since I can only see as far as my knowledge will let me, but together we can focus our efforts and make each of our knowledges more accurate by disproving things that we assumed as true before, but are different in actuality. I have no fear in being wrong so feel free to criticize anything I said as long as it is in a manner that would allow us to learn from it. If you are ignorant towards me, I will try to point it out so others can see and not be fooled. I'm pretty good at seeing holes in peoples arguments because I think about this stuff everytime I interact with people and they react in an interesting manner.

medaille

Don Juan
Reaction score
Something to notice when watching TV

JonJack,

Something that I find interesting is that you and many others notice that men in our society are the lesser of the two genders.

If you want to see some good evidence of this just watch tv. How often do they show "average" people, even if they are incredibly attractive.

The stereotype for the average guy is that he likes sports, he likes hot women, and he is dumb but lovable.

The average woman is quick, intelligent, and much better suited to human interactions and using them to get what she wants then men are.

Example: The tampon commercial where the new couple is in a boat with a leak in it. He looks around stupidly trying to figure out how to fix the problem. She has the light go on in her head and uses a tampon to fix the problem. She's cool calm and confident, he's unsure, nervous, and now relieved that the problem is fixed although he was pretty worthless in determining the result.

Another example: The Simpsons. Here all of the male characters are dumb and stupid with only a few trivial exceptions. Lisa, Marge, and even Maggie are quite intelligent by comparison. Even Milhouse the nerd is dumb. Through it all, though, the women stands by her man because for some reason he's so lovable. While this shows us how we are supposed to feel, it is in conflict with what we observe in real life, so we ignore a lot of the influences that we recieve because we don't try to find the good and bad in the example. In real life we find that women become unsatisfied if their man isn't alpha enough or at least assertive, but that doesn't mean we can assume that the Simpsons places no role in how we act and feel in our real lives.

Last edited:

medaille

Don Juan
Reaction score
In response to Reed247s comment on competition amongst males:

If all of us males were DJs meaning that we all transformed ourselves into the epitome of what a woman finds attractive in a man, eventually we would all have the same amount of knowledge since the principles that guide our interactions are fairly constant (at least I think they are but who knows?). If all women strived for the same (being capable of satisfying us in every aspect we desire not just physical beauty).

Wouldn't that mean that most people would find a person that they could be happy spending at least a certain length of time with if not the rest of their lives, although some might want to enjoy many women while others would want monagomy, they would still be able to avoid hopping from woman to woman trying to find someone that doesn't feel like a hollow wrapper, and women could do the same. This would be closer to true equality and people wouldn't have to worry about competing with each other since everyone has enough to be happy with. the thing is you have to strip away the negative things that we currently do or influence us like greed or covetting or whatever.

The big question is what isn't our society doing to try to achieve happiness for its citizens and how do we implement a society that allows to fulfill all the actual needs we currently have and still allow ourselves to focus on increasing our happiness.

By this point, someone notices that I'm talking about alternative methods of how we organize our society and they usually make the connection to communism. Oftentimes they think "Communism is bad, so what he's saying is bad or wrong" Communism is but one example, but we just haven't had a lot of experience in other systems, and just because their version of communism failed it doesn't mean that alternative systems are bad. It means that this one implentation of communism had both good and bad qualities, but that the bad qualities were too great and the system failed. This doesn't give us permission to not try to improve our situation or our system. It just means we have to take the good from each system and try to avoid the bad of each system in an attempt to increase the happiness of most people.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you're halfway there. The fact is folks that we live in a pretty "evil" world. Evil as we know and decribe it is not a new thing and It has happened since the dawn of time. Women being evil to men, men being evil to women, whatever EVERYONE has evil in there hearts somewhere. Even the best of us has a darkerside lurking somewhere. Evil can reach out and touch us all from all angles, and can take swipes at us in the blink of an eye.

Having said that, what is there to do? Well just keep an eye out for it where you can an hope for the best. I mean we've all got a pretty decent shot of dieing in random car accidents and we rarely think about that, so why worry tomuch about seen/unseen evils either?

I never worry too much about the evils of other people, even those purpotrated against me. Frankly, I understand that everone is going to have a different reason for being the way they are, evil or not and evil for the sake of evil. That doesn't mean that I'm just going to roll over it and take it, because there are conciquences to every act, and for and evil to be taken against me there will obviously be a conciquence. but I HOPE, that if i'm with someone, (a girlfriend, a friend, an aquainence, whoever), and they're thinking of bringing some kind of evil i my life that they'll have the strenght of heart and mind to over come that evil and do what's just and right.

Again I HOPE that this will happen. I have hope, and he who has hope has all.