Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ebola just popped up in texas.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but it still shows extreme measures and protocols have to be followed to prevent ebola from spreading. This is very expensive and even supposedly modern, prominent western hospitals have trouble meeting this level.

rum

Don Juan
Reaction score
So how many guilty white upper-class ivy-league girls want to run to Africa with open arms now to "save the world"?

This is what needs to happen for the U.S.. The entire border to Mexico must be closed. All flights to an from Africa (all of it, from north to south)need to be immediately grounded. Nobody comes into this country if they have spent any time in Africa within the last 3 months.

If you're dumb enough to be an American over their right now I have no sympathy for you at all.

Do you people realize what an economic powder keg this is. God forbid we have people come down with ebola in say....New York Penn Station, or Chicago O'Hare. People would stop going to work in these major cities. Our economy would grind to a halt.

Last edited:

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i mean, this **** has no cure. all it takes is one infected person to fly to NY and we're ****ed. you get it you die. this isn't AIDs. you cant live with Ebola

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude im the ebola king. I was infatuated with Ebola years before this **** happens. Its the deadliest virus earth was seen in half a millinum. Its a horrible deAth and the only reason its not deadlier is because it kills too quickly to spread

Are people so political they arr actually trying to say ebola is overblown lol? Its EBOLA not a bomb scare not even malaria

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
I'm quite convinced the PC 1st world govts won't take this seriously for at least a couple of months. More racially insensitive 3rd world countries like Russia, China and/or Korea are probably a safer bet and will likely end up closing their borders shortly (the time is now to get out of here). I'm going into Isolation shortly... maybe 3 weeks and I'm moving to Siberia for a year or however long it takes for this to cool off. Some might think this is a joke but I don't give a ****, I'm not taking chances with my life or my wife's. You might even consider the Ukraine, not likely someone with Ebola is going to chance wandering into that battleground. Regardless, I'm out.

Similar to many things with the Ebolaviruses, their ability to survive outside a living organism is not well-known or studied. Most viruses, contrary to popular belief and the characteristics of bacteria, cannot survive long against the raw elements. The usual influenza or cold virus will survive outside living tissue for about three days, but other viruses, namely HIV, can only make due for a couple of minutes. Ebola is certainly a hardy virus and might be able to make it for over a week but no less than three or four days. So the range is anywhere from three to ten days in all likelihood. The reason viruses die so quickly outside (and bacteria do not) is because, when hit with high-energy electromagnetic waves (for instance, sunlight), they break apart with their abyssal level protection. Since viruses do not actually "eat," they cannot starve, and they do not get too cold (but can get too hot, for their proteins denature; why did you think we get fevers?). In general, very little is known about Ebola. Even how it is transmitted is unknown.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SURVIVAL OUTSIDE HOST: The virus can survive in liquid or dried material for a number of days. Infectivity is found to be stable at room temperature or at 4°C for several days, and indefinitely stable at -70°C.
2 things can stop this virus.

#1. Isolation, Siberia is probably the least populated place on Earth and I don't think that Africans will be able to make the trip to where we are going.

#2. Places with LOADS of natural sunlight which serve to break the virus apart.

-----------------

I highly suggest everyone relocate to the Nevada desert if you have a chance. Battle Mountain is certainly an isolated town and it gets scorching hot in the daylight while night times it can freeze water in your car. I wonder if viruses can be spread through farting.... just some food for thought hehe. :D

Oh I just looked on a website, apparently you can. Well fvck this, I'm out in a week then.

Thermal imaging of a fart. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0wu-1OaFJ8

God Bless.

Special EDy

Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
Similar to many things with the Ebolaviruses, their ability to survive outside a living organism is not well-known or studied. Most viruses, contrary to popular belief and the characteristics of bacteria, cannot survive long against the raw elements. The usual influenza or cold virus will survive outside living tissue for about three days, but other viruses, namely HIV, can only make due for a couple of minutes. Ebola is certainly a hardy virus and might be able to make it for over a week but no less than three or four days. So the range is anywhere from three to ten days in all likelihood. The reason viruses die so quickly outside (and bacteria do not) is because, when hit with high-energy electromagnetic waves (for instance, sunlight), they break apart with their abyssal level protection. Since viruses do not actually "eat," they cannot starve, and they do not get too cold (but can get too hot, for their proteins denature; why did you think we get fevers?). In general, very little is known about Ebola. Even how it is transmitted is unknown.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SURVIVAL OUTSIDE HOST: The virus can survive in liquid or dried material for a number of days. Infectivity is found to be stable at room temperature or at 4°C for several days, and indefinitely stable at -70°C.
God Bless.
Wrong, Wrong, Wrong.
Also, realize that -70°C is 128° below freezing in Fahrenheit.
This temperature exists nowhere on the surface of the earth, it is in fact the boiling point of liquid nitrogen.
4°C is still below 40°F, so Siberia may not be a solid choice.

http://www.phac-aspc.gc.ca/lab-bio/res/psds-ftss/ebola-eng.php said:
Filoviruses have been reported capable to survive for weeks in blood and can also survive on contaminated surfaces, particularly at low temperatures (4°C) Footnote 52 Footnote 61. One study could not recover any Ebolavirus from experimentally contaminated surfaces (plastic, metal or glass) at room temperature Footnote 61. In another study, Ebolavirus dried onto glass, polymeric silicone rubber, or painted aluminum alloy is able to survive in the dark for several hours under ambient conditions (between 20°C and 25°C and 30–40% relative humidity) (amount of virus reduced to 37% after 15.4 hours), but is less stable than some other viral hemorrhagic fevers (Lassa) Footnote 53. When dried in tissue culture media onto glass and stored at 4 °C, Zaire ebolavirus survived for over 50 days Footnote 61. This information is based on experimental findings only and not based on observations in nature. This information is intended to be used to support local risk assessments in a laboratory setting.

A study on transmission of ebolavirus from fomites in an isolation ward concludes that the risk of transmission is low when recommended infection control guidelines for viral hemorrhagic fevers are followed Footnote 64. Infection control protocols included decontamination of floors with 0.5% bleach daily and decontamination of visibly contaminated surfaces with 0.05% bleach as necessary.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Considering the amount of people in Siberia and the exposure they get to each other, I would say its likely the best location on Earth. The ability to cross desert and tundra is not had by many Africans nor is it a particularly appealing place for one to travel to.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone ever read Matthew 24: 1-18 in the bible? .... Or revelation about mark of the beast?

There's been a lot of things in there happen... But not all of them yet.

Who knows.. *shrugs*

Then there's this theory..
http://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2...s-cure-will-be-mark-of-the-beast-2464652.html

And what was with all those coffins being made down in the states.. Millions of them.. For what?? ?? Look it up!

Then a few days ago CANADA comes up with an experimental vaccine. Here... http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/oct/13/canada-testing-ebola-vaccine-humans-in-the-us

Here
http://m.torontosun.com/2014/08/29/winnipeg-tested-ebola-vaccine-cured-monkeys-of-virus-study

Google it all.. Conspiricy is fun too.

Have a great day everyone.. Remember to put your arm to your mouth when you sneeze or cough.. Wash your hands often and don't share breathing space of anyone who's sick. Oh and.... Stock up on bulllets and canned food..

Epi

Special EDy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its all politics. Just another opportunity for each side to blame the other for something that wont even happen. If Obama had closed the border they'd be screaming about how he was unamerican for violating their freedom to travel.

Seriously, like I said a few pages back Diarrhea is responsible for hundreds of times more deaths in Africa every year compared to Ebola. Over 1 million die from HIV and 1 million from respiratory infections. Half a million die from malnutrition. That continent is so ****ed they die from things we consider harmless, yet somehow this terrible plague thats gonna wipe out the whole world barely has a foothold in those backwater countries.

We need to waste our time, money, worry and efforts on something that is realistically threatening, not on some bogeyman virus.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
sh!tlib hamster gonna hamster

Special EDy said:
If Obama had closed the border they'd be screaming about how he was unamerican for violating their freedom to travel.
:crackup: The question of whether the Kenyan commie is "American" or not sailed years ago, but nice try anyway. "Borders" heh.

AhegaoMaker

Don Juan
Reaction score
*starts passing around tinfoil hats in an effort to somehow warn of a possible danger to America and the world in general*

Has anyone ever looked into this ebola problem from, at the very least, a bioterrorism angle!?

A 21-day incubation cycle....
the potential of infecting oneself before coming over.. (if you think the ISISfags won't do this, look at the things they (or Islam extremists) have already done and think again..
It's undetectability at ports of entry, as compared to detecting concealed weapons, explosives or IEDs... i'm shocked the CDC/TSA isn't putting detection and quarantine facilities in every airport in the US by like, last week...

Opinions on the matter?

Special EDy

Don Juan
Reaction score
AhegaoMaker said:
*starts passing around tinfoil hats in an effort to somehow warn of a possible danger to America and the world in general*

Has anyone ever looked into this ebola problem from, at the very least, a bioterrorism angle!?

A 21-day incubation cycle....
the potential of infecting oneself before coming over.. (if you think the ISISfags won't do this, look at the things they (or Islam extremists) have already done and think again..
It's undetectability at ports of entry, as compared to detecting concealed weapons, explosives or IEDs... i'm shocked the CDC/TSA isn't putting detection and quarantine facilities in every airport in the US by like, last week...

Opinions on the matter?
Yes we,ve all read Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six
Bad guys weaponize Ebola and try to release it at the Olympic games, but I think they mixed it with influenza so it could be aerosol

IRL the virus is only communicable for about a week on average before it kills the victim, and they are severely incapacitated for most of that week.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The vaccine on primates in canada is no joke.... The rest of it is just mind **** info for people to chew on for fun.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Special EDy said:
Closing the borders for what? 1 person infected?

What about the hundreds of people struck by lightning or eaten by sharks a year? Should Obama ban clouds and people going into the ocean, since clearly sharks and lightning are many hundreds of times more dangerous than Ebola?

If he had closed the border you'd be screaming about your freedom being taken away.
We should close our borders any ways. Also stop giving foreign aid to other countries.