Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dropping pounds.

Demonpenz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Walked 4.4 miles today. I can really tell other people are inspired by my efforts to better myself. Build character, help others, and keep moving.

DanZy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Demonpenz said:
Walked 4.4 miles today. I can really tell other people are inspired by my efforts to better myself. Build character, help others, and keep moving.
And you ignored switch completely. You need to start working out as well otherwise you're not cutting down to anything

Demonpenz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I assume you mean lifting? I liked what switch had to say but at this point in my life I am interested in my walking group as my exercise. I talked to my doctor today and he said a brisk walk for 30 minutes is a good choice for my weight and she.

Demonpenz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Taking on critical advice I sense that Weight Work is important going to do bench and tri's today. Already walked 3 miles.

Stort_Brød

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok let me break this down for you... Yes you don't need anybody's approval buuuut 30 minutes a day? that is not going to do jack sh!t for anyone. you would have to be in a huge caloric deficit for that to have any decent effect on you. If you build muscle you are going to have a higher BMR which pretty much means you burn more energy just sitting there. You will also fill out better creating a better physique and not to mention the strength benefits...

At the beginning 99% of blokes don't want to lift some heavy a$$ weights but once you get going it is very hard to stop. Even if pumping iron in the gym doesn't appeal to you as Switch said do some pushups or other body weight exercise just youtube bodyweight exercise and there is tonnes of videos to help you get underway. man just look at barstarzz barely any of the guys in the gym can do half the stuff they can.

But at the end of the day that is just my opinion and advice do with it what you will, you just need to find what works for you be it diet, exercise or lifestyle because no one can change that except for you.

Demonpenz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am getting the weight work in and.I.can tell now being flexible in what I do is important and the work put in is important as well. I keep talking about character building and I sense that Weight lifting provides a toughness and a grit you can't buy.

Stort_Brød

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what it provides is a determination to succeed, to push yourself out of your comfort levels and remove self doubt. "Can I lift an extra 10kg on this set? FVCK YEAH I CAN" this sort of mentality crosses over to all parts of life. can I get this job? without a doubt. Can I talk to this girl? hah she wants to talk to me and so on. To succeed in the gym you need to push yourself past what you think is possible as it is the only way to grow both in the muscles and as a person.

Demonpenz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 2 of adding weights. chest tris first day shoulders d 2 bi and back on day 3 and day 4 has legs. Yester about killed me.later on in the day, but whatever. I sense I need to toughen up and get thicker skin. So I will pay.attention.through the soreness, but work through it.

Demonpenz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can tell my mental attitude needs work. When working through my sets I feel bored and irritated. I am telling myself to enjoy myself in the moment. Because this is where greatness is built. I am going to find ways to work through my emotions while lifting.

Demonpenz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Day putting in some time in effort back in the lifting game. I can do this. Character building and get tougher mentally and physically.

Demonpenz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Leg presses calf raises today. Wow leg day sucks balls. I guess that is a sign that I am putting in work and getting tougher and building character.

silkface

Reaction score
Started a new diet 2 weeks ago vegetable and high fiber only no white foods, no oil, no dairy. great results 5 pounds lost no loss of muscle still doing the same workout 3 days a week

Demonpenz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Shoulder presses 4 sets and shoulder shrugs. Probably a light walk today as well.

Demonpenz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Back and biceps today. It was a bit rough but I put effort in and worked through. Did some abs and a small walk to warm up and finish with.

[S]alvatore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's your routine like for the week? Don't do the typical bodybuilder split where you're only hitting a muscle group once per week. Do either a full body 2-3 times per week, or if you can't handle full body, do an upper/lower split. Where one week you'll hit upper body twice, and the next week you'll hit lower body twice.

Demonpenz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Today I did leg presses and calves I did some ab work as well.

Demonpenz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Chest and small wall today I may get to triceps. I feel like crap but working through it. Pain equals gain. Character building.