Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does anyone here actually like "talking" to women?

TheFixer14

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like talking to women who like talking to me.

Sometimes you get good results if you challenge them when they act aloof. One question I like to ask hot women that intimidates them is "Tell me something interesting about yourself?". Throws some of them off because they are used to getting by on looks over personality.

But I'm not always in the mood to challenge a woman. Sometimes I just want to chat and if she makes that difficult or awkward I just leave her alone. I don't like getting tested by a woman right out the gate.
It sucks when you have to put extra effort in a conversation. That defeats the purpose of one. Some women can be so entitled.

I enjoy talking to them, I enjoy their feminine energy. You don't need to be having sex to feel that. It's the whole package that's appealing.
I guess. But it's not as fun.

I dislike talking to women because they don't share my interests and tend to be too dumb for intelligent discussion (so are most guys, but most guys share my interests)
Haha, this is so true.

I strongly agree with this. That doesn't mean I don't enjoy talking to them. I don't care really. Sometimes they are a lot more exciting to talk to than men because they have so much more enthusiasm and give off a good vibe. Other times they just say such stupid sh!t that blows my mind at how the answer to their problems is directly in front of them, yet they still choose to go the most convoluted route.
I was talking to this woman tonight at a party. She was only 18. But she was more matured than most women that I've met. She was quick witted, called me out on stuff, funny, smart, and sexual. We spoke for hours. Sadly, that's the minority here. Most women have nothing to say.

If your conversations with women are boring, it's your fault. You're failing to lead; you're expecting her to converse like a man; you're expecting her to give value before she sees you as someone high value.

It's like complaining, "God, I hate talking to 5 year old kids. They never have anything interesting to say--I have to do all the real work and they just say nonsense. They don't know anything substantial about politics or philosophy and they only talk about themselves.

Talk about the things you're interested in and passionate about, and you'll find a lot of interesting & passionate women ;)
Most five year olds have nothing of worth to say. And women don't just to hear you talk about yourself. That is boring and shows off a big ego.

I love the feminine energy, but women (and people in general) bore me
This is how I feel.

What ive learned:

Being even remotely intellectual or philosophical in a conversation is a turn off for them.

What works is asking about them, listening, and branching off topics into other related things to keep the conversation going.

Occasionally say short witty banter.

Above all be confident.

All that being said, Id say 60% of women I don't particularly like talking to, 40% I like. It seems the older I get the less the latter gets.
Truth. The best conversations that I've had with women involved me listening, the convo going all over the place, and fun back and forth.
Women I already have rapport with, sure. Nothing enjoyable about talking to girls initially except in a few rare cases(if they like you or feel comfortable). As a general rule, the more they like you the easier it is to talk to them and that is true Day 1 or Day 1000.
It's gets so old to go through that whole situation. It just gets less and less engaging.

sharkbeat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless your interest is in the general subjects like clothes, shoes, houses, food...Otherwise, it takes one very special woman to appreciate the discussion. A lot of women just ear-in-ear-out when you start talking about anything other than relationships or common topics. Most of them don't get stimulated intellectually, but rather emotionally.

TheFixer14

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless your interest is in the general subjects like clothes, shoes, houses, food...Otherwise, it takes one very special woman to appreciate the discussion. A lot of women just ear-in-ear-out when you start talking about anything other than relationships or common topics. Most of them don't get stimulated intellectually, but rather emotionally.
I think that a good combo is both. I mentioned this 18 year old woman that I met tonight. We spoke about movies, shows, anime, and psychology. We spoke a little bit about sex. But we also bantered and I played up the emotions at different times and so did she. Even when talking about anime I think I surprised her when I said that I like Attack on Titan because of the emotions. And I really had her when she asked me why I do film and I said (no b.s) that it's to inspire other people.

I love convos like this. They can be both stimulating and emotionally engaging.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women I already have rapport with, sure. Nothing enjoyable about talking to girls initially except in a few rare cases(if they like you or feel comfortable). As a general rule, the more they like you the easier it is to talk to them and that is true Day 1 or Day 1000.
What if it's your "woman" and she feels easier to open up to co workers and casual male friends? She feels this way because they aren't "trying to get in her pants" and they have no problems with her. In your dealings with her she hasn't respected the situation and is kind of selfish. Then what?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then she's an attention Wh0re
Is there anything we can do to better our odds? I have had these in the past and the AW on all their guy friends and I'm fvcking her but she doesn't talk to me as much. That's the only downside, so she wastes their time and gives me sex.

sch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I really enjoy chasing women, gaming them, and ultimately the first time we have sex is absolutely ****ing dope moment. I would say that I enjoy game more than sex.

Talking is awesome part of game as you can build deep nice rapport, feel her feminine energy and you can see such a bigger part of world by talking to her. As woman (especially after nice cool sex) would be so honest.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I enjoy talking to some women. I don't enjoy talking to others [had the most boring date last night]. It depends on the particular woman.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your conversations with women are boring, it's your fault. You're failing to lead; you're expecting her to converse like a man; you're expecting her to give value before she sees you as someone high value.

It's like complaining, "God, I hate talking to 5 year old kids. They never have anything interesting to say--I have to do all the real work and they just say nonsense. They don't know anything substantial about politics or philosophy and they only talk about themselves.

Talk about the things you're interested in and passionate about, and you'll find a lot of interesting & passionate women ;)
This is true. Women are essentially children underneath a thin "adult" veneer.

The sooner a man realizes this, the better. How do you relate with children? You tease them, play silly games, etc. You are far more powerful than children, more knowledgeable, and they look to you for leadership and safety if they trust you.

Never forget that women are children and are here for your own enjoyment. Never forget that YOU are judging THEM, and not vice versa. Get in the habit of rejecting women and showing displeasure with them. This will do wonders for your confidence. The way to success with women is to turn the tables.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drama, travel, Food, especially if its socially linked. Good safe topics chicks can rabbit on. I ve just joined a new work team. Saw one woman giving me sideways glances of the bad kind. Went up to her and another chick and asked about good lunch places. They yapped for half an hour with me enthusiastically agreeing. U have to spread the bullsh1t to make the roses grow.

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The sooner a man realizes this, the better. How do you relate with children? You tease them, play silly games, etc. You are far more powerful than children, more knowledgeable, and they look to you for leadership and safety if they trust you.

Never forget that women are children and are here for your own enjoyment. Never forget that YOU are judging THEM, and not vice versa. Get in the habit of rejecting women and showing displeasure with them. This will do wonders for your confidence. The way to success with women is to turn the tables.
Hence the saying "Charm is treating women like little girls."

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This is gold!

And to add, learn how to communicate with a 5-year old and it will also help with communicating with women. I have had some very fun convos with my son, and I can just lead him down a path and he will run with it. It is silly playful banter which has absolutely no meaning to anything, but he is laughing and I get a kick out of it as well. communicating with children is very good practice in leading conversations, IMO.

The difference with women is that you will sometimes be able to discuss more intense topics, but then don't go too deep, you have to come back to the playful banter. In my case, I always (unconschiously) throw in random jokes or blurbs which can run off on complete tangents until we get back to the more serious topics.

One of my qualifiers for women is whether or not they know $hit. If they are a social media *****, and spout off crap they hear on the radio/TV, they are completely useless to me... I am not going to waste significant time with a woman who is not educated about the world. On the flipside, she has to know how to have fun with convo and just talk about absolutely nothing for extended periods of time.

Good conversations include a couple things..
-fun and playful talk, being silly, etc.
-some more intense topics
-tapping into her emotions
-getting her to tell you things she doesn't tell anyone
-varying levels... you go two feet deep, come back to the surface, go three feet deep, come back to the surface, etc etc... very similar to secksual experiences

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I do enjoy talking to some women. I especially enjoy when a woman wants to have a long and meaningful text conversation.

Done correctly they will be sending photos and hearts and using the words love and excited.

I don't believe the notion that texting is only for setting up dates. Some of the key moments in any relationship these days is when she is sending you 40 romantic messages in an hour.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a fun, bantering ladies man, yes the ladies are the ultimate fun!

As a logical, thinking, serious person, its a mixed bag, but mostly, no.

It all depends on my mood.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I forced myself to go out last night. I went to this bar on Sunset. It's actually a pretty chill place and the majority of people that go there are nice. I ran into only one b!tchy woman last night and even then I've seen worse.

Anyway, I danced a little bit. But I did not want to talk to any woman. After going to bars and clubs enough and being able to get laid there I've figured out that you can't talk your way into a woman's pants. I noticed these two girls just talked to a bunch of guys all night long and ended up going on home alone. Pointless conversations.

Now, someone might say "just have fun and talk to them!" But isn't the purpose to get laid? That's why I am going to start taking dance lessons soon to up my confidence on the dance floor a bit. And really, what can you gain from a conversation with a woman? The loud music doesn't help either.

But I realized that I don't really like talking to women in general. It's never really about the conversation unless it's work related. It's always about the emotions underneath. And if you don't connect emotionally, then you are done. Most women simply do not engage in intellectual conversations because this is not how they are built. When you are speaking to a woman you have to feel your way through them. You can't logically understand them.

Does anyone else feel this way?
Man I would like to take you out some time because I really wonder how you talk to people.

You must (I implore you) flirt with women when you talk to them. If you are not from the area, tell her you are new to the area and you want her to give you a tour.

If it's a coffee shop, ask her if you can drop by for a cup of coffee (obviously you can, but that's why it's a joke). Then ask if nobody might get angry if you drop by (That's how I flirt at least lol). That will be her opportunity to give you a green light.

If there's any other situation, just use a sexual innuendo.

Now - when I go to a bar - I also just say whatever is on my mind. If I like her watch: I ask her about her watch. She can respond nonchalanty, or she can qualify herself to you about her watch. It's not hard.

Another time I saw a girl who was a complete HB9.999999. I went full-on pedestalization game, but since it was so honest from my perspective it worked lol. Told her that in the future I would like to get a girl like her and I wanted to know what she was interested in so I would know what kind of things to learn about lol. See, since I was being genuine it was accepted and she really seemed to enjoy talking to me. I still to this day regret that I didn't ask her number, but I was a little too blasé and so I forgot to ask the number when I had the chance!! The way she looked when she was sucked into the crowd, leaving with her group I'll never forget lol. Unforgettable. But I know her friend's mom, so godwilling I will be in contact with her again this summer and be even higher value (buffer with car and nice clothes).

That's how you do it bro! At least how I do it. I feel as though when I don't say what's on my mind - that's when it all goes downhill. Just make sure you brush your teeth, comb your hair and go to the gym so that you don't repulse the women you talk to. Learn game, increase your value daily and you will be able to congruently come off as confident.

TheFixer14

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man I would like to take you out some time because I really wonder how you talk to people.

You must (I implore you) flirt with women when you talk to them. If you are not from the area, tell her you are new to the area and you want her to give you a tour.

If it's a coffee shop, ask her if you can drop by for a cup of coffee (obviously you can, but that's why it's a joke). Then ask if nobody might get angry if you drop by (That's how I flirt at least lol). That will be her opportunity to give you a green light.

If there's any other situation, just use a sexual innuendo.

Now - when I go to a bar - I also just say whatever is on my mind. If I like her watch: I ask her about her watch. She can respond nonchalanty, or she can qualify herself to you about her watch. It's not hard.

Another time I saw a girl who was a complete HB9.999999. I went full-on pedestalization game, but since it was so honest from my perspective it worked lol. Told her that in the future I would like to get a girl like her and I wanted to know what she was interested in so I would know what kind of things to learn about lol. See, since I was being genuine it was accepted and she really seemed to enjoy talking to me. I still to this day regret that I didn't ask her number, but I was a little too blasé and so I forgot to ask the number when I had the chance!! The way she looked when she was sucked into the crowd, leaving with her group I'll never forget lol. Unforgettable. But I know her friend's mom, so godwilling I will be in contact with her again this summer and be even higher value (buffer with car and nice clothes).

That's how you do it bro! At least how I do it. I feel as though when I don't say what's on my mind - that's when it all goes downhill. Just make sure you brush your teeth, comb your hair and go to the gym so that you don't repulse the women you talk to. Learn game, increase your value daily and you will be able to congruently come off as confident.
I feel as though you missed the point of my post.

I'm not talking about flirting. I know how to do it and do it well. But I am talking about having to go up to some random woman that you don't know or care about, and then have to open her. I am not going to just flirt with any woman. I did that when I was 20. But I am 24 now and a lot more selective.

Most women don't prove themselves worthy of even getting to that stage.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who says you have to go up to random women you don't care about and open?

Why would you have to do that?? What's she got that makes it so you have to talk to her?

If you're so selective explain to me please what she has that you are approaching random women you don't care about.

TheFixer14

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who says you have to go up to random women you don't care about and open?

Why would you have to do that?? What's she got that makes it so you have to talk to her?

If you're so selective explain to me please what she has that you are approaching random women you don't care about.
Well, I used to be a PUA and was taught to go up to any woman that looked good to me.

What makes me go up and talk to a random woman is still looks. But it's not just about being hot. While I like hot girls, I prefer women who are a little off center. Think Krysten Ritter, Christina Ricci, Greta Gerwig, and a young Winona Ryder. Their fashion style is a statement on who they are. That's the type of women that I talk to.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if those are the women you're interested in, then wouldn't it be self-explanatory that you enjoy talking to them?