Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does anyone here actually like "talking" to women?

TheFixer14

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if those are the women you're interested in, then wouldn't it be self-explanatory that you enjoy talking to them?
Even then, how many times do I run into those women? The basic b!tches is the norm. So I basically cut out a large chunk of women because they aren't willing to be unique.

logicallefty

Reaction score
For me to enjoy talking to a woman she either needs to have above average intelligence and give-a-d@mn about the world compared with most other women, and/or, she needs to have the same type of humor as me or pretty darn close. I can work with one or the other. If she has neither then she is not worth my time.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Regarding approaching women, there is a universal indicator of high probability of success:

Her smile is her invitation to you.

If a woman smiles at you or gives you an extra-long look, she is inviting you to approach her and it's Game On.

In my opinion it makes no sense whatsoever to even bother with random women who don't give the "come hither" signal. This usually ends up contrived and strained. Women feel this and they reject because of it.

The way it works by nature is that the hunter hunts around, the prey shows a feminine sign of weakness or submission, and the game is on. This is nature and this will never change. I advise men to forget about approaching women who haven't shown interest. All this does is makes you feel like a failure and makes it appear to you that halfway decent women are scarce.

A man can never be universally attractive like a woman can. Men appeal to a certain subset of womankind because women respond by instinct and emotion. We men respond mostly to the physical. Therefore a woman can appeal to almost all men but a man cannot appeal to most women; only a subset. You'd be surprised how many women would have no interest whatsoever in Brad Pitt. These are the quality women who are looking for a man's substance. Why not be that man to her?

Go out on the prowl, and go after only the subset of women who send a nonverbal invitation to you. Your success rate will soar and your confidence will rise exponentially.

While implementing this strategy, be sure to clearly reject women with an air of disgust who are acting in any way that you disapprove of. Every man should get used to rejecting women. This is not to be mean, but rather to increase your confidence and normalize your view of yourself in relation to women. We need to flip the script back to what nature demands, which is men unapologetically stepping up in the world as authorities and rulers of the world.

Our weak forefathers in the 60's on down the line showed weakness and fear in the face of a handful of loudmouth feminists in the media, and college girls who were injected with feminist poison. We are here to normalize male/female dynamics. Massive numbers of early feminists have mellowed and turned their backs on feminism. This is because they develop a capacity to think and reason to some degree as they age. We men are the reasoners and the authority of the world.

Every normal woman wants a man who is dominant. Again, this is nature. Look for those little smiles and lingering looks and any other indicators of interest and forget about the neutral and negative ones. This will accomplish 75% of your work for you.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, it occurs to me that this forum has gone from one extreme to another. From
"The secret of the DJ is that he loves women"
to
"The secret of the DJ is that he hates women".

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
to
The secret of the DJ is he loves himself and he is not desperate.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The way it works by nature is that the hunter hunts around, the prey shows a feminine sign of weakness or submission, and the game is on. This is nature and this will never change. I advise men to forget about approaching women who haven't shown interest. All this does is makes you feel like a failure and makes it appear to you that halfway decent women are scarce.
I always find this funny - it seems pretty delusional to me to think of yourself as a "hunter" of prey who signal that they want you to approach. That means the "prey" is actually either an ambush predator/parasite in camouflage/aggressive mimicry, or at best a symbiont and certainly no prey. Especially when you take into account that a normal use of those signals in for example a club is to benefit the woman at the expense of the man's time/effort/resources, it looks more like the man is prey.

Last edited:

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always find this funny - it seems pretty delusional to me to think of yourself as a "hunter" of prey who signal that they want you to approach. That means the "prey" is actually either an ambush predator/parasite in camouflage/aggressive mimicry, or at best a symbiont and certainly no prey. Especially when you take into account that a normal use of those signals in for example a club is to benefit the woman at the expense of the man's time/effort/resources, it looks more like the man is prey.
imagine an animal that feeds on parasites that like to feed on them

logicallefty

Reaction score
to
Put those in the middle and go with "The secret of the DJ is that he understands women" . but let's face it. The more you learn about them the more difficult it becomes to like them. Right?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The more you learn about them the more difficult it becomes to like them. Right?
I haven't thought of women as being loyal since my early 20s, so I really haven't changed my opinion of them much. It's the old don't hate a lion for acting like a lion thing. Women have their good points, I enjoy their company.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a simplified metaphor. That should be obvious. It is a game.

Men hunt and usually men initiate. Wise is the man who sets his sites on women who are friendly to him. Many men go after women who are either openly hostile or neutral. They are taught that good "game" will turn her around. This is counter-productive and causes frustration. Such women are undeserving of his attention.

Don't take it so literally.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Put those in the middle and go with "The secret of the DJ is that he understands women" . but let's face it. The more you learn about them the more difficult it becomes to like them. Right?
As a whole, yes, but also the more you understand them, the easier it is to separate the wheat from the chaff.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score

Men hunt and usually men initiate. Wise is the man who sets his sites on women who are friendly to him. Many men go after women who are either openly hostile or neutral. They are taught that good "game" will turn her around. This is counter-productive and causes frustration. Such women are undeserving of his attention.

This is so true.

Its really desperate to chase people who don't naturally like you.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

a fan of love at first sight huh?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not in the least. What in my history of writing here on SS would lead anyone to think I believe in love at first sight?

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a fan of love at first sight huh?
I wonder about this. Eye contact can create a very powerful connection with someone, I've done it a few times in my life before and have had it done to me as well. Absolute mindfvckery right there and it amazes me to no end because you KNOW that the other person felt the same way about you. Maybe not 'love' at first sight. However, there is definitely SOMETHING at first sight, and sometimes it just may be 'love'.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
I wonder about this. Eye contact can create a very powerful connection with someone, I've done it a few times in my life before and have had it done to me as well. Absolute mindfvckery right there and it amazes me to no end because you KNOW that the other person felt the same way about you. Maybe not 'love' at first sight. However, there is definitely SOMETHING at first sight, and sometimes it just may be 'love'.
Its called sexual tension.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its called sexual tension.
No not sexual tension. There is a specific reason why I said 'someone' and not 'women'. You can form a brotherly bond with another GUY too. I'm not gay so I would not call that sexual tension at that point.

TheFixer14

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No not sexual tension. There is a specific reason why I said 'someone' and not 'women'. You can form a brotherly bond with another GUY too. I'm not gay so I would not call that sexual tension at that point.
I know what you mean.

Last night at a super bowl party this girl's and I's eyes met. I've locked eyes with women when it was just pure sexual lust on both sides. But this was more than this. Our eyes locked and our mouths opened. She ended up sitting right next to me later in the night and we chatted each other up a bit. If she wasn't willing to hang out around so many guys I would have stayed interested.

Times like those are rare.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what you mean.

Last night at a super bowl party this girl's and I's eyes met. I've locked eyes with women when it was just pure sexual lust on both sides. But this was more than this. Our eyes locked and our mouths opened. She ended up sitting right next to me later in the night and we chatted each other up a bit. If she wasn't willing to hang out around so many guys I would have stayed interested.

Times like those are rare.
They are indeed.

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I conversed with a teacher I banged, she told me how little money means to her, (since I am a student) but the same evening she managed to talk about how she dated an older guy with a lot of money when she was younger and now she desperately wants to buy a bigger apartment. Oh women.
She's maybe just being nice to you. Like saying she doesn't mind if you don't have a big c0ck if you don't.... but then lets it slip how she rode the c0ck carousel a lot when she was younger! :)