Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does anyone here actually like "talking" to women?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly my point. You can't just fvck a woman without establishing at least some kind of rapport unless you are raping her or she's a hooker.
You can... Sometimes they heard about you up the grapevine and was HIGHLY ATTRACTED and they want to give you some, and you don't even know about it. You literally don't have to say much at all
they will pursue you and come get the D...

But NORMALLY you are completely correct, she has to be open and comfortable to give it up.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can... Sometimes they heard about you up the grapevine and was HIGHLY ATTRACTED and they want to give you some, and you don't even know about it. You literally don't have to say much at all
they will pursue you and come get the D...

But NORMALLY you are completely correct, she has to be open and comfortable to give it up.
Well they have heard about you. That means that they basically still feel SOME kind of connection with you (attraction). Those situations are rare nonetheless though.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The key to taking advantage of pre-selection is to be aggressive/sexual, in my experience. You wouldn't be pre-selected unless you were good with women. If you act shy and she's "heard" about you, then that is a MASSIVE inconguence. The reality of you and her idea of you would be worlds apart.
What if you where very physically attractive but didn't talk too much? That's how they can hear about you without you being deep into the game itself.

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you're confusing flirtatious giggling with real laughing.
I'm not actually.

Giggling is a type of laugh so it's all the same.

Also, laughing isn't always in response to something funny. Men also laugh to break tension, some people laugh when they notice a coincidence, some laugh when they notice an irony and in some instances people laugh simply because other people are laughing.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
They still expect you to act sexually experienced. Sexually experienced does not mean be a dancing monkey and entertain women.

Sexually experienced means she will give you cues that she is attracted to you, and you need to escalate. If you fail to escalate on signs, it betrays her image of you being popular with the ladies.

Real ladies men don't stress over "game" tactics like making women laugh, reading their palms, etc. They act from their NATURAL personality and they have experience and something called calibration. Calibration is knowing what to do in real time when the woman is giving you signs.

If you are truely pre-selected, there will come a time when she gives you a sign to escalate.

In these types of situations, you will blow yourself out for lack of experience.
This.

Tactics and clown shows are for frauds.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly my point. You can't just fvck a woman without establishing at least some kind of rapport unless you are raping her or she's a hooker.
I've banged some bar sloots in under 2 hours