Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJBC - WEEK 1 - Group Green

Young Anikan

Don Juan
Reaction score
lolz,we was on the 4th floor but none of us was wearing pink Snow Plowman.But I just came back from south stret seaport and I got about 5 more hi's in.But Im still drunk and im going to sleep,so if theres any miss spelling i blame it om the liquor lolz.Yo Snow plowman holla at me,we should link up so we could do this whole bc thing together,iight peace.Oh and yea GREEN TEAM IS THE BEST.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Young Anikan said:
lolz,we was on the 4th floor but none of us was wearing pink Snow Plowman.But I just came back from south stret seaport and I got about 5 more hi's in.But Im still drunk and im going to sleep,so if theres any miss spelling i blame it om the liquor lolz.Yo Snow plowman holla at me,we should link up so we could do this whole bc thing together,iight peace.Oh and yea GREEN TEAM IS THE BEST.
I'm not in this bootcamp challenge, just watching as I do my own blueprint thing...but if you want to meet up that would be cool, I do daygame everyday sometimes I do night game on weekends when school is not a problem...but right now school is a problem, so anytime you want to do some daygame just PM...heck I can maybe help you out to win this bootcamp that way your group wins...

I think this bootcamp challenge is the best thing to hit this forum...

sam3083

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, Im done.

Pretty easy to get 50 hi's. And, Im just counting over 2 hours of conversation as 2 hours of eye contact.

Young Anikan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the support Snow Plowman,as far as us linking up for some daygame,ima hit you up this week.And im done with my 50 hi's tonight and one of em led to a good conversation and I got a number close.So yea,tonight was a cool night,and yea im drunk right now and im going to sleep.

Guybrush

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am done, too. I joined a Salsa club activity and I was totally new to the scene.

I talked to a lot of strangers in the club, and became friends with at least 10 people. It was an amazing night.

I did much more than what was required for this week and I hope this helps me in the future.

Pathetik

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job Guybrush !

Good job green group ! ;)

Young Anikan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just got home from a party in the bx.Anyways,it was ok,boring at first but It got better towards the end,i had a conversation with a couple of the girls there just to be social,and I got me a number.Yes im drunk,again.Going to sleep.PEACE.

Touchout

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Young Anikan said:
Just got home from a party in the bx.Anyways,it was ok,boring at first but It got better towards the end,i had a conversation with a couple of the girls there just to be social,and I got me a number.Yes im drunk,again.Going to sleep.PEACE.
Lmao dude, again? that's three nights in a row:up:

Anyway because of my late start I still have seven hi's left to do. But tomorrow I start summer classes so that should be no problem.:cheer:

I've been really considering buzzing my hair because I've had medium-long hair for a while and want a change. So in about 20 of those hi's I broke into a conversation about if I should cut my hair. Almost every girl said no:cry: ... hell I still might do it anyway haha.

Young Anikan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea man,I went crazy hard this weekend.But yea,im just coming from a cook out now,not drunk but feeling good.I wanted to get this chick's number but she left early,but yea this was a great weekend.

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am sitting at 32/50. I started making a lot of eye contact with people that are walking past and I would smile at them. Most just turn away, but I had some married middle aged ladies smile back.

Touchout

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Deadly_Assassin said:
I am sitting at 32/50. I started making a lot of eye contact with people that are walking past and I would smile at them. Most just turn away, but I had some married middle aged ladies smile back.
Yea, I've noticed that most younger girls (college or high school age) DON'T smile back, even if their interested. I think that they are still too insecure with themselves to show interest, but when you talk to them you can see if their interested. Even though they don't smile though, the younger girls are the easiest to pick up because they haven't really been approached with real intention of picking up before.

Guybrush

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pathetik said:
Good job Guybrush !

Good job green group ! ;)

Thanks a lot Pathetique! I am looking forward to starting the next exercise...!

I have joined a Yoga class and I'm more than eager to start the "approaches"!

Life is already way much better...

My compliments to the whole SS community...

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to clear this up, I see a lot of people are saying hi's as required by the bootcamp excercise. But it also says that you can use any other type of greeting. Now, I have done 15 greetings by just establishing eye contact and then smiling at them. Would this be considered a greeting?

Al Moh.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Greeting means that you can say anything else but you have to say something, for example: Hi, Hello, How's it going, What's up, etc

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanx Almoh. I actually went out and did it again from no. 15 onwards because the 15-32 were smile greetings. I am on 47/50 without smile greetings.

I went to university to meet up with my friend. After I met up with him, I just walked around town for 2 hrs saying hello to randomn people. Most people did not even look at me. So, I started talking to people asking for directions. I only kept approaching girls, groups or single, didn't matter. I got 3hrs left, I am going to complete it at the gym tonight.

Eye contact, every chick that walked past me, I tried getting a bit of eye contact going with her. I have been doing this for the last couple of days.

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to the gym, only 6 ppl working out including myself. I managed to have a chat with this guy about his workout. He was doing some jumping excercises. And it was closing time, so ppl were leaving. I knew I running out of time and people. 2 to go.

So, I went home after my workout, got changed and headed straight for the supermarket. Saw this guy there, thinking of which listerine to buy. I came upto to him and said that they are all the same. I tried them all before. We had a quick chat. 1 to go.

Then I went into another isle. This old lady was looking at buying some orange juice. I went beside her, and said I wish they had some mango juice as well, I can never seem to find it. She smiled and started talking about the increase in prices. We made some small talk, kino, made out, back to my crib, bang bang! yea right. Anyway, I did it!

Then I was standing in the checkout line. These two guys were behind me. One of them says that he needs a energy drink. I turned around and said, "heineken is always good". The guy just laughed.

Privitor

Don Juan
Reaction score
The first week is almost over and I'm out of the game. Ain't cool.
Good luck in the weeks to come, fellas!

Pathetik

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah ... the fun stuff is coming ... That will be hard :p