DJBC - WEEK 1 - Group Green

Steve77

Reaction score
report:

I am coming down with a cold so havent been feeling to well over the last couple of days :down:, willl get better soon. however finished the challange.

I started on thursday and finished today. making eye contact was easy and was not outside my comfort zone. On my daily travels and walking around town I said hello to strangers, first I found this awkward if they did not say hi back but after doing about 20 or so I soon stopped caring whether they would respond or not and became easier to do.
I got bored of going around saying hi on occasions and started to go up to people to ask for directions and general situational questions.​
best part of the week was asking this hot girl where the tube station was, where she offered to walk me there. I had a 10 min convo with her on the way there.​

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow these exercises are bullsh1t. 25 greetings and I got into one argument and one full blown fight. Plus, numerous cold looks from girls.

I'm out. Good luck green team I'll be jacking off these 13 weeks.

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LnC how did u manage to get into a fight and an argument?

Punisha

Don Juan
Reaction score
Report:

First of all i didnt report yesterday cause there was a connection problem in my area(no internet for anyone in like 25km range).
Anyway the EC part was like a routine since i do it like everyday.
The greeting part was a little harder.Due to my school and bus timetable i only go out friday nights and only for 3-4 hours so i had to use mainly school and bus stop for completing my task. Got my 50 Hi's in 3-4 days and these included people from foreign countries who didnt speak my language so not only did i improve my social skill but also my english and german :up: starting on second task ASAP