Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJBC - WEEK 1 - Group Gold

In Motion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My wonderful day:

I decided to skip school today, so I woke up at 11, and went to town to enjoy the beautiful wather and the beautiful girls. Since I wasnt at school didnt get to many hi's in, but still I met some people and flirted with a sweedish woman in a store. But I still managed to get in a gew hi's and a bunch of EC.

Anyways, I went to see Indiana Jones with my bud. When I get home at 9 oclock, this amazingly hot girl (at least I thinks she is), texts me:

Hey wanna come smoke some houkah with me? =) <3
Ive actually misconstrued that sexual innuendo before^^

I go to her place, we hang out and smoke some houkah. I start flirting with her abit and after a while we are making out and fooling around, no sex though. We have plans to do the same again tomorrow :D

Its been a glorious day for me :up:

Pathetik

Don Juan
Reaction score
week1 Day2 reporting (11/50)

Hey guys !

Well, I did only one Hi so far. An uninteresting one.
Nevertheless I'm gonna go out this evening. I'm going to do "a pool" with a friend of mine. I'll try to do something there!

Any advice for approaching pool players ? :D

Nice In Motion ... Lucky you :D

EDIT: I greeted four more guys and one chick

Last edited:

In Motion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you good sir!

Anyways, today has been a total bore, didnt go to school again, just stayed at home. Not sure what Ill be doing tomorrow, but on sunday Ill be rockgolfing (thats playing golf with my band ;)) so maybe Ill get some stuff done then.
Will report soon!

gtownjuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
week 1

Having a night job sucks :cuss: . I haven't on record done anything yet. Since tomorrow is saturday i'll go somewhere with alot of people n try out my skills.

I didn't get to go to the mall that day (got home from work n said i'll take a small rest, then boom im asleep for 8 hours) Im not worried though, cause EC and saying hi aint nothing hard for me. And i have been having some convos with new people at work. So off till tomorrow.

BTW....Good job In Motion, Pathetik and Al Moh. We should try to communicate outside of SS and keep each other motivated. PM me your AIM or Yahoo or whatever and lets stay in touch.

Al Moh.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you guys sleeping or something?^^ All other groups had new posts when I checked and we haven't...
Well, I am a little lazy myself I have to admit because I just can't get myself to take week 1 very seriously.
I just did another half an hour of EC yesterday. Nothng new, people are looking away pretty fast, just a few hold it and I had to force myself to not look away until they did.

Pathetik

Don Juan
Reaction score
week1 Day3 reporting (19/50)

Hey mates !

Wow !
What a night ^^
Yesterday night I was in a small friendly bar. I greeted many people, I talked with some of them.
AND... AND... I HAD MY FIRST # CLOSE !!!!!
I could Have kiss close but I'm still a ****ing wuss :D

Thanks for everything guys :)

Last edited:

labrat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, well done Pathetik! You're a quite a few weeks in advance now :rock:

As for me, same as Al Moh. Hi's and quick convos with strangers aren't too tough. I'm not really counting, just more conscious and outgoing whenever I do it. I think it will start getting harder at week 3 (convos with girls :eek: )

Pathetik

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks labrat !
I've 31 "hi" left ... It will be hard to complete since wednesday... I'll do my best!

How are the other gold team members doing ?

gtownjuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ Made time today to go out and what happens, the only mall here is closed.
Say 20 mins of EC. Don't have a prob with initiating it. Holding it longer than others is hard. Some ppl look aways fast and others just start at me (00). I'll finish this week's exercise soon enough.

Congrads Pathetik

Pathetik

Don Juan
Reaction score
week1 Day5 Reporting (32/50)

Yeah guys !
I'm ok with the 'Hi' thing now!
I wait for the EC and then I throw the 'Hi' ^^
I did a lot of greetings this afternoon, after working time (Something like 13)

I'll do it !

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ten approaches so far.

l've been slackin' having too much fun this weekend to care :)

Got a number as well.

I could have more approaches, but I consider an approach to be when I make eye contact and greet someone I don't know.

lilmo

Reaction score
Week 1

Reporting in, guys. I didn't think the EC portion of this camp would be as tough as it was. It's not that looking at people is hard, it's just hard to get them to look back! It's really amazing how people avoid the gaze of their fellow people as they walk to whatever task they are looking to accomplish. It's actually a good lesson, I think, for the overcoming social phobia portion of this exercise. I realized that most people don't give a flying crap about you, and that they are focused on what they are doing. Thus, it's really easy to get lost in the sea of anonymity. When you realize that almost nobody is paying attention, it makes approaches and the such a lot easier mental hurdle to overcome.

At any rate, I have completed the exercise, along with the helloes. I would say I only got 15 or so acknowledgements back. Most people just keep looking, or even glance away once you say hello. One guy actually stopped and had a conversation with me, but he turned out to be a beggar. A unique approach to getting money, certainly. I even saw him as I continued my wanderings around the mall. But, as for EC in general, now I am just making it a matter of habit. Whenever I go anywhere, I make EC with everyone and just say hello. Helps to keep that sociability aura about you.

The second part of this, I think, is looking to be more difficult. I just don't know where to chat up people other than a bar. It's easy to go sit at a barstool and talk to the patrons as well as the bartender, because those folk expect conversation. It's part of the reason why they visit. But to move it beyond to making conversation with everyday folk you see about as you do your daily activities? That is where I struggle...how do you segue into a convo in those instances? Hell, how do you wander up to a group of people in a bar and just interject yourself?

Something to think about as we approach week 2.

Al Moh.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Al Mohsetax reporting in. I went out yesterday and did another half an hour of EC and 28 hello's. Went pretty well, only bad thing is, on my whole way through town I just encountered ONE HB who happen to disappear right behind a building when I saw her. Since I didn't want to hunt her down... I have 14 hi's left and half an hour of EC so I am going to try and find HB's today to practice on.

Congratz to all those other brave DJs out there, doing their homework :up:

Pathetik

Don Juan
Reaction score
Vice said:
I could have more approaches, but I consider an approach to be when I make eye contact and greet someone I don't know.
Yeah I agree with you. I'm not just throwing "hi" like this... I'm waiting a real opportunity, with at least EC ;)

Limo =>

You know I'm a pure AFC mind with a lot of approach anxiety.
Yesterday while I was doing my "Hi" homework, I saw this old lady. She was turning back from me but I had to say hi because of the "homework". So ... I said Hi, she looked at me and for make it more natural, I started to talk to her. I asked if the checkout was open and I thanked her. I could have a longer chat with her asking her more questions. I think it's not that difficult when you're ok with the "Hi" thing and the EC.
Look, saturday night I was in a bar... I was actually gaming a chick. There was a table with something like 6 guys and one chick.
I came to their table and started to say :
"Hey guys! How are you doing ?
Are you enjoying your evening?
Do you come here often ?
What are you doing after that?"

Then the chick started to ask me some questions and then the set was perfectly hooked.

You have many more convos exemples in the djbc guide.

We can do it guys!

Keep on moving your asses :cheer:

Al Moh.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week report

I'm done!!!!

Did the last half hour of EC and last 14 Hi's. Went pretty well, I also praticed just smiling at people without saying anything. It was a little awkward but they smiled back and I felt my confidence going uuuupppppp :) :) :)

In Motion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All right, Sunday went golfing and got maybe like 10 hi's. Was with friends most of the day so didnt get that many. Monday and today i went to school got ALOT of hi's to strangers and alot of EC, So many people brake it so fast.

Pathetik

Don Juan
Reaction score
Week1 Day6 Reporting (37/50)

Hey mates!

I'm fvcking ill ... I can hardly go out of my house so it's difficult to say hi to people lol

I said few one going to the docteur...

I'll try to finish this stuff tomorrow... Wish me luck !

Pathetik

Don Juan
Reaction score
Week1 Final Reporting (50/50)

Hey guys!

Finally I DID IT :cheer:
I went to the mall and I said something like 14 'hi'

Great self confidence :D

I said hi to a bouncer. First he didn't greet me back but I kept staring at him with a big smile like "hahaha are you asocial or something ?" :D and then he said a light "good afternoon". I felt very powerfull at this time!

I had a lot of EC from chicks.
The best one :

I was driving my car and waiting at a "STOP". Then a beautifull chick (8 I think) who was driving too came in front of me.
She looked at me and then broke the EC. She was waiting to turn so she looked again at me... And broke the EC.
I saw there was a man next to her (probably her boyfriend) but I kept looking her. She looked again and turned... She came toward me and we had a long EC. She seemed to be hesitant 'coz of the man in the car with her.
Anyway that was fvcking great :D

I went in a store and started talkin about glasses with the vendor. After this brief talk he shook my hand :D
I did the same to the other vendor. ^^

That's it. Nothing great but I did it...

Week conclusion :

Since I've started this week, I feel a great improvment of my social skillz.
I'm much more confident. I can talk to other people without be too much shy.
I'm still experimenting approach anxiety but now, it's like if this fear is positive.
I'm no more frozen just by the idea of thinking about talking to strangers. :D :up:

Thank you so much for this amazing board.
I'm reading people complaining about the decreasing "level" of the board but for me it's one of the best I know. You help me so much.
Before that I was reading a french Speed Seduction website. It gave me some info and some technics but SoSuave gave and give me an approach of seduction much more in harmony with my vision of it.

Thanks again guys !