Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJBC - WEEK 1 - Group Gold

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well done pathetik nice to see u finished from how u were at the start of the week. U have broke a barrier and have become more social because of it, more options r open for u now. Keep breaking those barriers dude.

JackRyanJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
REPORTING IN: WEEK 1 COMPLETE.

This week was really busy, so I incorporated my hello's/eye contact into my daily routines. Anyways, said hi to several attractive girls, as well as a variety of people, got my 50 in. This week isn't really that hard for me, it's the next two weeks that will test me. Keep it up guys, things are about to get interesting!

TankMan

Reaction score
Week 1 Complete

I was actually out with some friends for Memorial Day Holiday - had a great time with water sports btw :)

So I did my 50 "Hi" and the eye contacts Tuesday and Wednesday. First day I spent at the mall and just walked around making eye contact with people and saying Hi to the ones that were passing by me. Two girls did put a big smile on their face, but I didn't pursue it :( I did have quite a few people ignore me.

Today I did my Hi's and eye contact around the campus. One thing I noticed is that if I keep strong eye contact with people and there was nobody around them, they would sometime say "Hi" first to me, I guess they thought I knew them. Over 50% of the people I greeted were girls.

One thing that I really got from this exercise was that I didn't have any negative experiences, nobody seemed offended by me staring at them or greeting them, which did boost my confidence.

Can't wait for next assignment!

ThankMan

Pathetik

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks rushing Dude :D
You're right I did a lot of progress since the begining !
I don't understand why I've waited so long to move my wuss ass.
Everybody who is complaining about girls and shyness and stuff like that should make that boot camp :up:

Congrats all !

Hard stuff are coming :cheer:

facadegeniality

Don Juan
Reaction score
i've been doing these ever since i landed in australia...people here are more friendly! let me be the unofficial member or something coz now im on a holiday in melbourne.

JackRyanJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE: Finished with week 2, will report results later.