Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

DJBC - WEEK 1 - Group Gold

Al Moh.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Al Moh. climbs on a hill, overlooking all the DJs and starts to talk.
“Gentlemen, it has been a while since I first had the idea of opening a BC for some people. What was thought of about 10 people helping each other through 13 weeks of crashing and burning has become a campaign of a much larger scale. However, this is a good thing.
Hold on, did he say 13 weeks???
Yes I did. If you would have done your homework, you would know that the BC has got 8 weeks that take the time of 13 real weeks. Weeks 5, 6 and 8 each take two weeks and for week 7 you’ll even have 3 weeks.
Gentlemen, I am looking forward to 13 weeks of constant social self-improvement, new experiences, numbers, kiss closes and maybe even f-closes. For that, I wish you good luck. And remember: It’s all about the fun too!”

Al Moh.
bluemanson
gtownjuan
B Love
JackRyanJuan
In Motion
Pathetik
scarface316
TankMan
Kuzuri.Toukon
Raoul Duke
Vice
labrat
lilmo
Those are the people in this group. Now, it's your responsibility to complete every week on time. You have to:
- Do the reading
- Complete the exercises
- Write a Report at the end of the week
You may:
- Listen to the music (recommended to get into the mood ;) )
- Report any time during the week in this thread
- Ask questions in this thread
- Give tips in this thread or a thread of the other BC-Groups
If you learn anything new that you think is valuable to others, you are encouraged to post this inside the Tips-Section.

In your Report at the end of the week please state if you were successful completing the week or not. If yes, I am going to move your name to the next week. If no you can either stop or give yourself more time. However, I am not going to take care of you anymore in terms of moving you name further. You have to organise yourself then but can still use this thread.

Thta's about it as general information goes.

The link to the BC one more time:

http://www.jbspencer.com/djb/Downloads/djbc.pdf
or word Version:
http://www.jbspencer.com/djb/Downloads/djbc.doc

There you will find each weeks reading material, music picks and exercises. I am just going to repeat the exercises in short form in this threads.

Exercises:

1) 2 Hours of establishing eye contact with strangers
2) Saying "Hi" to 50 strangers (you may also use any other greeting ;) )

Good luck DJs!

EDIT: Forget to say that: Each week starts on thursday morning and ends wednesday evening (your time). Of course, you can do the reading for the next week already on wednesday if you wish.

EDIT: Group Points at the beginning of the week: 0

Last edited:

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reporting.

week one should be easy, I already have this stuff down pretty well :)

I'm not going to go out with the sole intention of doing the exercises. Rather, I'll just accumulate them during school, work, and going to the store. Shouldn't bee too difficult.

Remember you're in Gold Group... it's our responsibility to set an example for all of the other groups by exceeding.

Vice's Statistics for Week #1:

Approaches: 6/50

Last edited:

Pathetik

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey team mate!

I'm a big wuss so I'll need your support :D :cheer:
Where will you do your "Hi" ?
Do you have any advice for the "Hi" thing ? (That's my problem by now, I just can't go toward a girl and say Hi to her :nervous: )

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dosn't necessairly have to b a girl, but it is advised u say hello to a few girls u find attractive. And u can do it ANYWHERE park, sidewalk, shop, bus etc..... jus say hello and usually more than often they will say hello back. If ur feeling extra lucky start a convosation with this person, but this is not really needed till week 2, but in my opinion everyone starts off a bit early. u can do this during the eye contact, if u r walking on pavement and another dude has made eye contact say hello.

Start off with old people or tramps on the street and slowly build up to that attractive hb 9 walking down the road in her high heels.

act on ur curiousity thats being social. "so how long have u been waiting for the bus?", "need a quick womans opinion, do u think my sunglasses r kool", "Wow a girl in a video game store, r u buying this for ur brother or something?"

Pathetik

Don Juan
Reaction score
rushing dude 123 said:
dosn't necessairly have to b a girl, but it is advised u say hello to a few girls u find attractive. And u can do it ANYWHERE park, sidewalk, shop, bus etc..... jus say hello and usually more than often they will say hello back, if ur feeling extra lucky start a convosation with this person, but this is not really needed till week 2. u can do this during the eye contact, if u r walking on pavement and another dude has made eye contact say hello.

Start off with old people or tramps on the street and slowly build up to that attractive hb 9 walking down the road in her high heels.
Thanks for the tips !
Maybe it's different in the US but most of the french people are uncomfortable saying "Bonjour" to strangers without a social reason (like saying Hi to co-Worker, vendors, people waiting for the doctor etc, etc...)
I told to my best friend what I want to do and he looked at me as if I was crazy :D
"What! You're doing to say Hi to strangers!!! They will think you're crazy or they won't understand why you're saying hi!"

Anyway I'll do that and I'll move my ****in' wuss ass ! :D

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if its harder it means u will gain more experience/confidence than anyone, remember that.

Yahooey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pathetik said:
Thanks for the tips !
Maybe it's different in the US but most of the french people are uncomfortable saying "Bonjour" to strangers without a social reason (like saying Hi to co-Worker, vendors, people waiting for the doctor etc, etc...)
I told to my best friend what I want to do and he looked at me as if I was crazy :D
"What! You're doing to say Hi to strangers!!! They will think you're crazy or they won't understand why you're saying hi!"

Anyway I'll do that and I'll move my ****in' wuss ass ! :D
Paris is colder because it is a very big city. The biggest problem I find here is establishing eye contact with strangers. This is a known phenomena in larger cities as people have less physical personal space they tend to not make eye contact to compensate. That said, if you get the eye contact, "Bonjour" is a natural follow up. Remember, part of the process is to learn that people really don't think friendly people are crazy. Many welcome it.

JackRyanJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
JackRyan, reporting in. Copy Gold Leader, we are clear for some major pimpin the next 13 weeks! Let's tear it up gold team!

Al Moh.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeehaaa, I can post again :) Alright, this first week shouldn't be too much of a problem. EC is easier than the hi-thing, so start with EC first if you have a problem with the hi-thing.
I am going to take it slow and just do the exercises of week 1 spread over several days of the week.
Well, one thing though: As I said in the sign up thread, each group gets one point per person per week completed. Since Group Gold is my group, I want it to win :p So come on guys, go for it!!!

Last edited:

labrat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi all! Let's do this!

Btw... Yahooey and Pathetik, you're just making up excuses! You're not supposed to assault people in the street and yell "Bonjour! Comment ça va?" at them. Just say "Bonjour" and nod to your neighbors on the metro or the bus. THAT's feasible, and not at all awkward!

(and how come there are so many frenchies in this group? On a une réputation à tenir, on va pas se laisser devancer par des ricains ou des rosbifs! ^^)

Pathetik

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Labrat ^^
Actually Yahooey was giving me some advice, I think.
By the way he isn't in our group ;)

As I told you before I'm a big ****in' wuss but I'm gonna move my ass.
I really want to change and to improve so... I'll do it :cool:

Watch out the frogz are in da place :cheer:

:D

(Merde on est sensé être les rois du baiser... Faut assurer là :crazy: )

Al Moh.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, stop speaking french or I am going to start speaking german :p And a warning: I had french in school for 5 years, so I do quite know what you are talking about^^

Alright, I didn't make plans for tonight, however I am going to do ballroom dancing (one of my hobbies). On my way I have to go through the mall, so I should be able to do some Hi's. Okay, I am off to school, reporting back later.

Yahooey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pathetik said:
Hey Labrat ^^
Actually Yahooey was giving me some advice, I think.
By the way he isn't in our group ;)

As I told you before I'm a big ****in' wuss but I'm gonna move my ass.
I really want to change and to improve so... I'll do it :cool:
Advice and encouragement. I wanted to make sure that Pathetik didn't think the French were going to think he is crazy for saying hello.:D

Pathetik

Don Juan
Reaction score
Héhéhé Al Moh ^^

Yajooey => Yeah I got it. Thanks by the way ;)

Well here is my plan for today :

As I'm working it will be difficult to find strangers to say Hi to.
So I'm gonna go to the mall this afternoon. I don't like to say Hi to strangers in a mall but I have no choice !

Let's improve ourself ! I wish you luck all ! :D

Ps: Are there some newbies in the gold group ?

Al Moh.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Right after school I had some free time so I figured I could use it to do some "homework".

Went out and walked through a residential area, making EC with everyone I met and saying some "Hi's". Well, first guy I met was this stupid dude who bullied me all of my life. His name is Fear. But when he saw my confidents level he quickly disappeared :)
Next person was an older man. I made EC and opened my mouth when suddenly I was hit by his pre-emptive strike. I guess he saw my greeting coming^^
Well I did some more "Hi's", bought myself an ice cream and went into the forest. There are usually pretty nice people walking around there, especially people with dogs. However, since it's very sunny today, everyone and I mean REALLY EVERYONE I met had sunglasses on :cool:
So much for the EC^^
When I got back to the residential area where I live I had this guy coming towards me. I wanted to say Hi but when I looked at his face I saw he had an injury there showing half of his teeth making him look really angry. Well, I was a little shocked and forgot about the Hi. That showed me that I have to work on being a little cooler on the inside. When suddenly something surprises me it messes me up for a few seconds...
Final results:
30 min of EC and 8 Hi's (still getting started, don't worry ;) )

gtownjuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
ALRIGHT WE BEGAN

I'm banned from the computer at home but i stole a few secs to post here. I plan to go to the mall today. I wonder how i'll make out with my late night job(12pm-8am) and a serious exam in two weeks. Man F**k it, this EC things is easy. Will report back tonight.

And credoos to you guys who already started.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So most of my greetings have been to guys, but nonetheless, they're greetings.

I've noticed that I've been saying hi to people I know regardless of how long I've known them. Interesting, even girls too. I've greeted a ton of people I know, and a few that i don't.

Pathetik

Don Juan
Reaction score
Week1 Day1 Reporting (5/50)

Well, here is my first report ^^

I did a lot of EC. I've no problem with that and it works great for self confidence.
I did 5 "hi" :

The first one:
It was for a woman at my work (40 years old I guess and this was the first time I saw her). She greeted me back.

Second one:
was for a man I didn't know, at my work too. Greeted back

Third
... ahhhh the third :D
There was a cute girl in a corridor doing some copies. I've seen her before but I've never talked to her.
I was behind her and no way, I had to say something to her... So I said hi.
She said hi back and she turned back toward me... She saw me and she made a large smile. I smiled back :D
That's it ... I should have talk to her more but I'm proud of this first step.

Fouth: I was walking in the mall and saw this stylish cutie walking toward me.
I tried to make EC. She EC me quiet lately so my "Hi" was a bit late but I did it... And she greeted me back !
I'm very proud of this one 'cause I was attracted to her and this happened in a mall, with other people around.

Fifth : I said Hi to this hudge black bouncer... He didn't say hi back ... I don't care... I had a big grin after that like héhé wtf with this guy :D

That's it ...
The mall wasn't full of people and was a bit too small. I was afraid to be ackward walking like a lost man so I went back to my home.

Tomorrow will be better !

++

Last edited: