DJBC- A-TEAM (Late Starters)

GaryUranga

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well if I count today I was doign charity and I had to approach ppl at cars say hi and ask for donations, if I count that I pretty much did 50+ just today

but not counting that Im basically done 48/50 his

Evolution

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Attention A-Team, Week 1 BC ends Monday, June 2, 2008. Be sure to post on this thread whether u completed ur excercises or not. Good luck.

EnriTT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Evolution PM Sent.

I want to be a part of this.

Evolution

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 1 Progress Report:

---Standings---

Cry For Love -Completed-
Dole -Completed-
EnriTT -Completed-
Evolution -Completed-
GaryUranga - Completed-
John_anthony -Completed-
Teh_Wolf -Completed-
Tyzef -Completed-
AJTD -30's Hi?
redspicyflag -2hrs EC, 20/50 Hi's- Goodjob!
n00bPimp -Need Report-
Rise. -Need Report-
hyphy101 -In Progress-
godofanxiety -Need Report-

Last edited:

John_anthony

Reaction score
Week 1 Report

Hello Dj's

Here is my report for the first week

100+ saying Hi: check :up:
10 hours of EC: check :up:
Bounce
2 Number close: check :cheer:
Places where exercises were implemented
1. College campus
2. Mall
3. Conference
4. Night club
5. Airport

Tyzef

Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 1 report

I'm done with the "Hi" thing (+50), I did it in the mall, at school, in a club and when I was running in a park. Yesterday, in the club, I approached and danced with random girls. One of them had already a boyfriend, I asked her if he was there (in the club), he wasn't so I just told her that we could have fun together. She gave me a lot of IOI, but I went too fast with her, I put my hands on her booty :) when I was dancing, I wanted to show her my interest, and she really didn't like it, she just insulted me and went away.

Dole

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I pretty much did over 50 hi's
0 of them to a random person on street. Just people at the club and cafe shops and so forth.
Number closed 2 girls at the club and 1 at the coffee shop.

EnriTT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well im running late (started last thursday) but this will be done by tomorrow night.

I got my 2+ hours of EC and 20/50His

I did most of my work on Friday at the mall.
Today my car club and I went to an airshow (Thunderbirds) so
I wasnt as focused because I love airplanes. I will finish up and report tomorrow night.

Hi everybody btw :) <--this should count lol

Cry For Love

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Reporting about my previous week,

went confidence "sarging" six times, greeted about ten or more people and established eye contact each time. The places I met people were mostly the street and the school. Talked to 200+ people at work too on sunday which was VERY exhausting mentally and took away any desire at all for opening to people today.

So, the mission of 2 hours of eye contact and 50 greets has been accomplished, I wish everyone a strong mind for week two.

EnriTT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Exercise I and II finished!

Details:
As I stated previously, I went to the mall on Friday and went right into doing EC.
I may have cheated a little bit in my first part because I focused on sales girls at
the stores where they are paid to be nice to you, but I always made sure I nitiated,

Today I went to school real quick to pick up some forms and racked up about 5
Hellos and then I hit the mall again to finish it off. Unfortunately I didnt do so good
this time as i only went up to 36 Hellos and I was having a hard time getting
people to notice me lol. I think I was stressing out in getting Hellos from girls
and forgot it was from everyone.
So after I went home took my dog for a walk and finished it in the streets. :D

Little dogs are a huuge help, I small talked to a couple of other dog owners and
almost made it too easy to get my rest of Hellos.

One thing:
I'm sure it's common but one thing that bothered me was the fact that most EC
didnt last for more than a very few secs which leaves no time to say Hi.
After noticing this I realized that sometimes I would wait for "the right moment" to
do eye contact, i.e right distance, make sure i was noticed first etc, and saw i was
missing good opportunities to say HI. Then I switched gears into doing EC as soon
as I noticed some one that interested me and not waste time waiting for good
timing. This approach let me to be better prepared when EC was made as I
was already expecting with a nice smile.

Turns out with this approach people beat me in saying Hi to me first. lol

stoner1129

Don Juan
Reaction score
My bad guys that i haven't been posting my comps. have viruses, so i anyways i've done my hi's to random people, mostly girls, the 2 hours of e.c., and the number closes.

I did my hi's at the mall, this youth group i went to that really surprisingly had a lot of hot girls, some at this orientation a couple hours ago, and a couple at my uncles bachelor party.

The girls were pretty cool especially at the youth group but duh lol, so i started a couple of little convo's wich died out soon so i only went for one number.

At the mall, just said hi to a few girls that were lookin at me before i was them, made a lot of e.c. and then just got some things and left.

At the bachelor party the girls were drunk and all like 10 years older but i still talked a little and made e.c.

At the orientation today i knew a couple of people there so i felt a little more comfortable, so with the comfort i approached a couple more girls a couple convos, got ones # for rides, and some more e.c.

I number closed one of the chicks at the youth group, i don't really remember the convo too good, it was last wednesday, and i got another number from this one girl but for right now it's just for gettin rides to work.

Evolution

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 1 is finally coming to a close. Good job to all those who participated, and Good luck! Until next time.

Tyzef

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I'm gonna ask for my direction in the street to old people (at first) to engage the conversation.

I've seen this HB today in the street next to my house, we did a deep EC and I said Hi, she greeted me back, we were alone, I could have talked to her but I didn't :( . I just didn't know what to say.

hyphy101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry finals are a *****. I got all my ec and hi's done. In fact I'm doing far better than expected. This ****s pretty easy. :)