DJBC- A-TEAM (Late Starters)

Pathetik

Don Juan
Reaction score
redspicyflag said:
How can you seriously count how many minutes of EC?

So far today, I've got about 7 hi's or acknowledgements

woo hoo

:D
Hey!
I don't think it's 2hours of EC but 2 hours making EC ^^
Must of my EC are 3secs or shorter ... Just can't imagine making 2 hours of EC :D

Good luck all :up:

Tyzef

Don Juan
Reaction score
26 "Hi" so far, 3 people didn't greet back and it's a little bit weird but I like it (not when it's a HB). I made a lot of EC, whose 2 HB with guys (their boyfriend? i don't know)

Dole

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Reporting In Team.
5 Random Hi's to people in a coffee shop. ( One being a celebrity who has a TV show about teaching people how to train there out of control dogs, I must say I wasn't shy at approaching him but my conversational skills sucked I stumbled on words and didn't know how to express my self that he's show was great but he had a big smile on he's face and thanked me the compliments )
Long story short, landed a number at the coffee shop from a Argentinean girl. She was talking to her friend in Spanish and he got up to go to the washroom. She was sitting next to me and I simply asked "What language do you guys speak, Spanish Portuguese?" Seemed that I kinda asked rudely by the expression on her face so next time I should open up with "Excuse me". Without all the details I got her number, shes 27. Oh and her friend the guy happened to be a fashion expert ( homosexual ).

45 more to go ( I want the rest of 45 to be random on the street ).
Eye contact I have been trying to do with girl's, but some simply just don't bother looking at me maybe I am trying to hard to land an eye contact.
Going for some wing's tonight and to the club tonight. Will report in tomorrow.

Yoshi72

Reaction score
Yoshi72 said:
i signed up on the last day, can you put me on the roster, im not on there.

but yesterday i got 7 heys, today i have 5 so far, going out in a few, so im going to get more.

GaryUranga

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im counting them and so far I have 18-20 his and tday well today is a national holyday so no uni no nothing so I dunno I had ultimate frisbee practise butdidnt go so today will just be slow

GaryUranga

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
on a side note, I held massive BLALANT eye contact with whats basically the hottest girl at uni, Im not gonna lie Im kinda like scared to talk to her I know I will eventually but Im lookign foward to week 2 and 3 because I feel liek Im lackign that plowing convo with randoms skill where I walk over and make good conversation in a really confident way and keep it up, so Im out to get that skill, also I found I have so many girls into me but Im not acting because Im being dumb and concerned about talkign to them for real, so Im out to talk to these chicks and get that skill

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Common boys, keep it going. I finished mine (group green). I found it really hard to say hi to randomn people. When I did, people thought it was really weird and most didn't even look at me. So, I started approaching people, mostly girls and started asking for directions for various places. I even approached groups, didn't matter. Most were happy to help me. I was surprised as to how many were friendly. I kept thinking too much about reaching my target, and I totally forgot to chat most of these ladies up.

Dole

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Deadly_Assassin said:
Common boys, keep it going. I finished mine (group green). I found it really hard to say hi to randomn people. When I did, people thought it was really weird and most didn't even look at me. So, I started approaching people, mostly girls and started asking for directions for various places. I even approached groups, didn't matter. Most were happy to help me. I was surprised as to how many were friendly. I kept thinking too much about reaching my target, and I totally forgot to chat most of these ladies up.
Curious if you made eye contact first and then said Hi to the random person or you just randomly blurred out hi.

hyphy101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok. I read all the material and have started to do the EC/hi's to people.
I've found that you don't even need to say hi half the time, if you hold eye-contact with someone they'll usually say hi or something along those lines.
So far i'm about halfway done, although to be honest most of the people i'm saying hi to aren't really strangers, just people i haven't talked to in a while at school.

Dole

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hyphy101 said:
I've found that you don't even need to say hi half the time, if you hold eye-contact with someone they'll usually say hi or something along those lines.
So far i'm about halfway done, although to be honest most of the people i'm saying hi to aren't really strangers, just people i haven't talked to in a while at school.
Personally I think you should work on greeting strangers more than friends or someone you know from somewhere or somehow. It's a lot harder but better results in the build up of confidence.

Evolution

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just did my 50 Hi's, yesterday. There was a huge group of people, and I was attending a business seminar. I just went to up everyone, offered my hand "Hi, I' am Alan". Shook they're hand. "Nice to meet you."
Most of the people actually responded really well, the girls usually smiled, and I even high fived some of them. When I was done, I did it all over again, some of the girls said "Uh, I think I already met you." Me: "Yeah whatever, Nice to meet you." *Handshake*. It was really awesome. Good luck guys.

Cry For Love

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hyphy101 said:
Seeing as how several of you guys are saying how people reply to your hi's, i have to say i am surprised.

I guess it is definitely cultural, and having said that, where do you all live anyway? That would be great background info to know for comparing our sarges.

I live in Estonia and people dont seem to open up at all to me which I guess is understandable since its a northern country. Anyway, I have done around 50 his in the last few days with eye contact most of the time too, yet only 5 or 6 people have replied, and even most of those were just awkward nods from them, only a couple have opened their mouths to say hi.

GaryUranga

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
people here are too hillbillyish so most will be all shy or under a cover of confidence that isnt real confidence just like a mask, thats waht I found Im still developing my core confidence so ive said hi to a bunch of ppl regardless

today I have 14 his + 20 from monday-tuesday thats 34 his and 16 to go

I work for this charity org with lots of hot girls and today at 5 were calling 40+ random girls on the phone, I dunno if that counts for this but Ill go for 10 phonecalls to random hot girls = 1 hi, it is saying hi to a stranger after all, what do oyu guys think

AJTD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I have about 30 "hi's and "hello's". Getting the rest tommorrow. Hitting the mall and grocery store.

Tyzef

Don Juan
Reaction score
9 "Hi" s left. I'm going to a club tonight and i'm gonna try to approach some chicks, i'll report back tomorrow

Have fun guys, it's Saturday night, girls are hot!

Teh_Wolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
about 30/50 greetings and EC is done

Hey so i need like 20 still cuz i havent been out too much. So im going out tonight despite having my gums 'trimmed' yesterday lol :p so talking will suck but whatever im gonna finish