DJBC- A-TEAM (Late Starters)

Evolution

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ARE YOU READY FOR THE BEST 8 WEEKS OF THE MOST HARDCORE SELF-DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM OF YOUR LIFE?

Well get ready, cause your about to embark on a WILD RIDE!

DJ BOOTCAMP 8-WEEK COURSE

Sign-ups: *ACTIVE*

*Currently accepting* PM ME: Evolution

Week 1- Starts 5/26/08 Ends 6/2/08

Points will be awarded based on Performance. This is a competitive event, theres nothing wrong in having a little competition =).

^Ranking^

?. n00bPimp
?. Dole
?. Evolution
?. redspicyflag
?. Teh_Wolf
?. Cry For Love
?. GaryUranga
?. Rise.
?. TBA
?. TBA

The BC will be using the following as guidelines:

http://www.jbspencer.com/djb/Downloads/djbc.pdf
or word Version:
http://www.jbspencer.com/djb/Downloads/djbc.doc

1-2-3

1) Responsibilities
- Do the reading for each week
- Complete the exercises for each week
- Write a Report at the end of the week

2) In addition, you may:

- Listen to the music (recommended to get into the mood )
- Report any time during the week in this thread
- Ask questions in this thread
- Give tips in this thread
If you learn anything new that you think is valuable to others, you are encouraged to post in this thread.

3) Week 1 - Exercises:

> 2 Hours of establishing eye contact with strangers
> Saying "Hi" to 50 strangers (you may also use any other greeting )

Goodluck DJ's, go get em!

Last edited:

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What makes you so special? Where's your credentials? Do you even know anything about what you want to teach?

Erasmus

Don Juan
Reaction score
*shakes head* He's not gonna be teaching anything. He's saying that he missed the sign-up for the DJBC that started yesterday, and he's gonna do one as well, slightly behind the main one. He wants people to join up so that he doesn't have to do it alone.

Evolution

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Evolution

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome redspicyflag! welcome, to all participating members! Be sure to grab a copy of the DJ Bible, we will be using it as the format for the BOOT CAMP. Good luck!

godofanxiety

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm fvcking in, if there any room left. After the last night out, I realized there no other way, social anxiety has to fvcking go! Otherwise I'll waste another 10 years of my life. I promise I'll try very hard to meet the objectives, even though when I see a girl, a trickle of sh!t slithers down my inner thighs.

When do we start?

Teh_Wolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
I pm'ed and now im signing in here.

Im 17 years old and have known about this stuff for about a year but havent necesarily been applying everything i learned. I was gonna start reading the original stuff i had and just going back to the very basics and i think this will help alot

Al Moh.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I do agree that you did a good job copying my stuff, however I am not going to accept this group as competetive to the "real" groups. You are a) starting late and b) having a different number of people, so you can't compare that. Why don't you just make a competition between the people in this group?

Teh_Wolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah man that sounds good. You dont mind us using your good idea (unless that was sarcasm), I rate we see how many people sign up and just do a seperate one. Maybe we can set up a competition for the winning teams of each boot camp to take on against each other :p like BC finals

Evolution

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Seats are filling up, like hotcakes. First come first serve. Cmon down!

godofanxiety

Don Juan
Reaction score
Al Moh, unless I'm seruously wrong DJBC is hardly your idea. Personally I don't consider this as some sort of AFC olympics and therefore am not interested in any competition with your "real" groups. It's just that it is easier to to this when you're not alone.

Anyway, good luck to everybody doing the same thing, and I hope we'll all get through it.

Al Moh.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope DJBC is definitely not my idea, I was talking about the first post in this thread, some words are turned arround a little but other than that it's what I wrote ;)