Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Date went well until.. we got outside and she saw my car then it went south quick

Dr.Suave

Reaction score

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get what you’re saying, but why do you think realtors drive nice cars?
Most realtors are fakes. All pretending to be someone they aren't. I wouldn't call any of them businessmen/women either.

Own a business sometime and everyone will think you are loaded and rolling in cash.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am assuming he was driving the same old Honda when you two first started dating. Did that alter your impression of him in the early stages?

And your husband is smarter when it comes to cars! ;-)
Yes he was driving the same Honda when I met him. He’s happy with that car, it’s super reliable, inexpensive to maintain, meticulously clean & well kept, and he put a killer sound system in it (sound system worth almost what the car is worth, lol.) Slightly ghetto vibe there, lol.

I didn’t care about the car so much as the neatness and cleanliness of it. My lawyer dad always drove cars till they croaked and my pickup for my rentals is a GMC Sierra crew cab with 300K miles on it now and it’s still perfectly serviceable. I’ve had it since 2010. So I’ve never been a chick hung up on cars as status symbols, I drive one, yes. But I have it because I like the luxury & the performance of it. But it’s stupid expensive to own. My husband makes fun of me for that but he likes to drive it too once in awhile. For 2 years he was scared of it and being responsible for it, lol.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most realtors are fakes. All pretending to be someone they aren't. I wouldn't call any of them businessmen/women either.

Own a business sometime and everyone will think you are loaded and rolling in cash.
Truth. Add a high end car? Doubly true. My dad taught us to dress down, not carry expensive handbags or wear expensive clothing to go shopping. No big jewelry either.

My dad was a pretty smart guy although he was terrible at money management.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many people would consider that a lack of trust and intimacy. Jus’sayin
Different strokes for different folks. I don’t care how much money my husband spends on gear or events or travel for his sporting pursuits. I don’t care how he spends what he earns so long as he’s able to pay his part of the bills. I don’t complain about any of that.

My husband doesn’t complain or monitor what I spend on my children, on maintenance for my rentals (busted pipes in 3 units last week) on my car or my wardrobe as long as I can pay my own bills and am self sufficient to meet my obligations. And I have bigger obligations than him to go along with my bigger income.

He gets that. He sees that. So we do stuff independently on independent stuff. It works for us.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bad logistics is ALWAYS the man's fault, at least in the initial days of the courtship.

Next time (and with next women of course), make sure to pick a venue that you're able to sit side-by-side with her to make kino happen when needed. Don't let this one failure (as miserable as it seemed) falter your journey.

Remember, whenever a DJ shows up a layed pvssy, it means he's failed at least 5 others. There's always "survivor bias" in all these stories being told here.
logistics should be as simple as her grabbing an Uber or drive for a 10-15 minute ride or walking a few blocks. the biggest killer for me has always been sh1tty logistics. When you say "lets go" and she knows you live 10-20mins away she'll be much more inclined to book it with you than if she knows she has to uber or drive for a long time back home in the morning.

As an OG once said "an ounce of logistics is worth a pound of puzzy”

Last edited:

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Because it creates a powerful impression that you will be negatively judged by. You don't want to create the perception that you have more than they do. Its not good for the financial end of your business. They will automatically start thinking you are charging too much for your services.
To some extended I agree that showing off could damage the reputation you have with your clients if the clients you have are in the poor class category.

If you are working with high net worth clients you will not encounter this complexity.

Meaning that either our guy is doing a low class business that offers services and he wants to keep it to that extend which is fine. Personally I would prefer to work with high net worth clients generally speaking is better in every aspect.

But this depends again what kind of business you are doing and what is your reach.

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No need to split hair.

None of us was present at OP's date with the chick.

But, the fact she was the one that cut the date short communicates that OP simply failed at seducing her, sexually and romantically. Because women who are into you sexually and romantically don't cut dates short, because they don't want to risk losing you.

Sometimes our ego makes it hard for us to accept that someone doesn't find us attractive enough. But it's life. It's an unreasonable and unrealistic desire to expect every-single-one you're going on dates with will fall for you and want to fvck you eventually.
Your point is valid.

Attraction is not a choice it either happens or not.

But having good seduction skills and a good game increases your chances in every date to have a good outcome.

But even you have the tightest game, looks, money and find a hot chick it simply might not work. You can't force attraction.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

There is something to “class”. Having myself grown up in an affluent area around affluent people I’m here to tell you it can matter. My family did not prioritize status, and honestly I didn’t in my younger years and don’t now, but I am cognizant of it, because I’d say it matters to the vast majority of women. And I’m certainly aware of it whilst negotiating social environs.

My best gf grew up in the country club lifestyle. Her first husband was also from a country club lifestyle family, they married and had the country club lifestyle together. Except he became a raging alcoholic she couldn’t be seen in public with and he became an embarrassment to the family, the kids and other things. She is now engaged to (surprise) a wealthy gregarious man who is a scratch golfer and they enjoy (surprise) the country club lifestyle. He came up hard scrabble but made it, and even he wrestles with feeling inadequate at times because he didn’t grow up privileged. She adores him, supports him & loves him no doubt, but her standard included a country club life type man. She actually appreciates where he came from because he had to succeed through his brains, wits and abilities rather than having the advantage of family influence.

And she’s 110 lbs beautiful blond with a sharp mind great figure and fun personality, so she had enough value to be choosy like that.

This girl out earns you, lives in a nicer area than you and probably understands matters of class and taste better than you. How is she going to submit to your leadership if her life demonstrates higher success than yours? She assumes she knows more than you. Can you blame her?

How are you going to support her during pregnancy and early young child rearing years? Yes, this is something young women looking toward motherhood all evaluate very early on. There is no need to continue if you don’t meet whatever standard she has. Accept that and move on.

My father was concerned many years ago when I was dating my first husband precisely because I out earned him. It was his only concern as a caring father. In the end his concern was legitimate. I was more capable at life than my first husband, all things considered.

Even now I substantially out earn my second husband. Our garage looks like the odd couple, his 21 year old Honda sedan and my late model exotic worth 6 figures even though several years old. And I don’t take advice from him on business or child rearing since I have the life experience in those areas, not him. So we have an agreement essentially to stay in our lanes relative to life before meeting. Not every relationship can survive that sort of thing.

The only way you level up is improve yourself and your results in life. The world at large judges you on your results and categorize you accordingly. Women also do this. It’s not a gold digger thing. She wants a man at least as accomplished as she is and that is frankly not unreasonable.
Hi Be Excellent,
Oh Dam'mit,It was between you and a busty Filipina that I was going to invite over for a Holiday but '62 LandRover 11A's don't really cut the Mustard with Six Figure Exotics like yours,still there's only 10/12 bolts hold the top on,you could let your hair fly in the Wind as I took you into town,imagine you were Miss Money Penny in the DB5...Then Again maybe Esmerelda is a better bet?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Be Excellent,
Oh Dam'mit,It was between you and a busty Filipina that I was going to invite over for a Holiday but '62 LandRover 11A's don't really cut the Mustard with Six Figure Exotics like yours,still there's only 10/12 bolts hold the top on,you could let your hair fly in the Wind as I took you into town,imagine you were Miss Money Penny in the DB5...Then Again maybe Esmerelda is a better bet?

Busty Esemelda, eh? Busty Esmerelda, the stories we could tell. From Hobart to Darwin, from Newcastle to the Gold Coast there's not a single old rail-ridin' crusty hobo who doesn't have a secret or two to tell about ol' Busty Esmerelda. Except, they're not really secrets, you know, like they were back in the Depression. Now Joey the Kangaroo, now ol' Joey - he could keep a secret. Yes, sir he could.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember that there is a guy that does not even have a car. He is fresh out of jail with 2 baby mama's. She let him smash the first week and put it in her raw. She also bought him sneakers.

It was never about your car. She has lost the ability to bond with men and is now using men as a financial utility. The guy she really loved is broke.

Last edited:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

There is something to “class”. Having myself grown up in an affluent area around affluent people I’m here to tell you it can matter. My family did not prioritize status, and honestly I didn’t in my younger years and don’t now, but I am cognizant of it, because I’d say it matters to the vast majority of women. And I’m certainly aware of it whilst negotiating social environs.

My best gf grew up in the country club lifestyle. Her first husband was also from a country club lifestyle family, they married and had the country club lifestyle together. Except he became a raging alcoholic she couldn’t be seen in public with and he became an embarrassment to the family, the kids and other things. She is now engaged to (surprise) a wealthy gregarious man who is a scratch golfer and they enjoy (surprise) the country club lifestyle. He came up hard scrabble but made it, and even he wrestles with feeling inadequate at times because he didn’t grow up privileged. She adores him, supports him & loves him no doubt, but her standard included a country club life type man. She actually appreciates where he came from because he had to succeed through his brains, wits and abilities rather than having the advantage of family influence.

And she’s 110 lbs beautiful blond with a sharp mind great figure and fun personality, so she had enough value to be choosy like that.

This girl out earns you, lives in a nicer area than you and probably understands matters of class and taste better than you. How is she going to submit to your leadership if her life demonstrates higher success than yours? She assumes she knows more than you. Can you blame her?

How are you going to support her during pregnancy and early young child rearing years? Yes, this is something young women looking toward motherhood all evaluate very early on. There is no need to continue if you don’t meet whatever standard she has. Accept that and move on.

My father was concerned many years ago when I was dating my first husband precisely because I out earned him. It was his only concern as a caring father. In the end his concern was legitimate. I was more capable at life than my first husband, all things considered.

Even now I substantially out earn my second husband. Our garage looks like the odd couple, his 21 year old Honda sedan and my late model exotic worth 6 figures even though several years old. And I don’t take advice from him on business or child rearing since I have the life experience in those areas, not him. So we have an agreement essentially to stay in our lanes relative to life before meeting. Not every relationship can survive that sort of thing.

The only way you level up is improve yourself and your results in life. The world at large judges you on your results and categorize you accordingly. Women also do this. It’s not a gold digger thing. She wants a man at least as accomplished as she is and that is frankly not unreasonable.
Status matters for long term romance. Looks and charisma matter for raw sexual attraction. If she really wanted to smash she would have smashed in his older car.

She would then imagine that she could "fix/upgrade" him later. Women think they can add the ambition patch file to a man like a software update.

Or she would just use the " broke" guy for sex. Im not calling OP broke because he is not. I am saying that this is how women catagorize the men.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Busty Esemelda, eh? Busty Esmerelda, the stories we could tell. From Hobart to Darwin, from Newcastle to the Gold Coast there's not a single old rail-ridin' crusty hobo who doesn't have a secret or two to tell about ol' Busty Esmerelda. Except, they're not really secrets, you know, like they were back in the Depression. Now Joey the Kangaroo, now ol' Joey - he could keep a secret. Yes, sir he could.
Billy,it's not like that at all,you are thinking of Rasamonde,like Don Quixotes Donkey she had been ridden by everyone....No Lad the choice was as between Boadicea and Theodora....The one offering Courage and resolution the other,well in correspondence she mentioned being very talented and very generous....But if you want a real laugh,a story going around my Club at the moment of an Old Duffer like me,forked out for Visa,return ticket and a bit of dosh for expenses....Only to see his Dreams morph into watching as a Young Guy runs towards her in the Terminal and Whisks her away...She was more your Cartamandua!...But you have to laugh!