Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Date went well until.. we got outside and she saw my car then it went south quick

pete101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why you never sit across the table, you sit next to them.
Unfortunately the place we went doesn't have side by side seating only on a big table with other people lol

There are like stools facing a wall with 4 seats so a risk if i go there again i guess need to find alternative place to take women like these

pete101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you drive if you don’t mind me asking?

She definitely sounds materialistic.
Just a decent hatchback nothing fancy

I mean she lives in a rich area of the city so used to being taken in mercs etc i even told her in advance i cant have a nice car cos clients will think im spending on their money funding my lavish lifestyle they don't like that.

Not sure why she was surprised

pete101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The good ol' lack of romantic connection :rofl::lol:

Women are just stupid like this sometimes. You can tell a woman something, thinking she'll be understanding, yet she'll respond primitive as F .

Lots of women are acting just a tad smarter than primates.

If anything you should be HAPPY she responded like this. I've heard women rejecting men for much smaller shyte, like the socks the wore, eating a popsicle, laughing too loud, saying a certain phrase.

Her primitive primate brain didn't went further than that particular moment in time .

Next time if you wanna bang either have the better car, or dont bring it up/ show it at all!
Yeah just uber it learnt my lesson

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Unfortunately the place we went doesn't have side by side seating only on a big table with other people lol

There are like stools facing a wall with 4 seats so a risk if i go there again i guess need to find alternative place to take women like these
Note to self. Not s good venue for a first date.

pete101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course is not all. But lets make an experiment, I bet OP doesn't have an attractive body, @pete101 how much you weight and your height? also are you jacked with a six pack?
Used to have a 6 pack but either way i was dressed smart it is freezing here no tight t shirts etc

pete101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Id say there wasn't much of a connection on her part. And your car not living up to her standard sealed your fate. Get better at reading the signs of how well your dates went. Most fail at this.

Be happy she was honest and said she didn't want to see you again following the date.
Tbh if i walked her to the station instead i could have kino'd and escalated like i have done in the past

Ok her interest wasnt super high but high enough i thought to take it further

But again I'll never know

pete101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah pretty clear sign of disinterest. Guys miss the telling signs and try to see her just acting "nice" as confirmation she is into them.

Sometimes women might like you as a person but have no interest in you d!cking them down. That's just the way it goes.

Keep building that pipeline and don't let it phase you.
Ok so now i need to think where i went wrong in the date so i dont make the same mistakes again

What are good topics to talk about to get it moving in the direction i want?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's OVER for BeaterCarCels.
It never actually began for those type of men.

What do you drive if you don’t mind me asking?

She definitely sounds materialistic.
It depends on how bad of a car he drives.

I was on a date once and a woman rejected me because my car was over 10 years old at the time of that date. My car visually did not look bad and it was mechanically sound at the time of the date. To her, that was unsatisfactory. Some biatch from a swipe app.

pete101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It never actually began for those type of men.

It depends on how bad of a car he drives.

I was on a date once and a woman rejected me because my car was over 10 years old at the time of that date. My car visually did not look bad and it was mechanically sound at the time of the date. To her, that was unsatisfactory. Some biatch from a swipe app.
Maybe we dated the same woman lol

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you sure the car is the reason for your failure? Could it be that you're scapegoating the car to protect your ego? We've all been on dates that went well only to be ghosted or get the "no romantic connection" line later.

Women are so fickle you simply can't judge her level of interest based on how she acts on the first date. This is particularly true of women you meet on apps. I've had women tell me that they really enjoyed my company and were looking to seeing me again only to completely vanish afterwards. I've had a woman initiate a kiss close only to tell text me the following day that she didn't feel there was a romantic connection (and no, I don't have bad breath). It's just how it is.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The convo in the car was ok but i noticed she was asking me questions for information about stuff like i know where the best pizza place is in town and other food and when i said we'll go there some time she didnt acknowledge what i said but still asked where places were that rang alarm bells

Normally you would think gold digger superficial snob, she earns well herself and lives in an expensive part of town i was even thinking when i drove there if the date ends should i give her a lift home or walk her to the train station even though it is freezing -2C right now
Wait a minute, you're saying she's a gold digger because she wanted to go eat some pizza?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait a minute, you're saying she's a gold digger because she wanted to go eat some pizza?
The *best* pizza joint, the best restaurants, best cars, etc OP's girl was a status hound

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Why did you even mention your car before the date? If she asked you you should’ve ejected or taken the queue and taken Uber. You shot yourself in the foot showing you were insecure about your wheels even before meeting her.

DoofusDonutDude

Don Juan
Reaction score
The *best* pizza joint, the best restaurants, best cars, etc OP's girl was a status hound
What if she was , like born rich and used to a certain level of lifestyle..?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
What if she was , like born rich and used to a certain level of lifestyle..?
You tried to bat above your average,annd struck out - unless you have something she wants that she cannot get elsewhere you’re facked - know your audience, play to your strengths, don’t overshoot.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the fact that she cut the date short was a sign that she wasn't really interested. You chose a bad venue for your date, you don't want to sit with other people at a big table, you want to be isolated a bit and sit next to her, not face to face, it's important.

She looked a bit materialistic and high maintenance but we don't know her well enough to say she is this or that. If she was materialistic, then good riddance.

I used to drive a beat up Mitsubishi Lancer 2003, didnt have a 6 pack and I had no problem getting laid, Im now living in a University dormitory, I dont have much money but I bang the hottest girl of the university, no doubt. If you're insecure about the type of car you drive or your flat or bank account women will feel it, but if you consider that these things are not very important (of course having some money is important) then you will impose your frame and reality and women wont care at all, the ones who do care, you drop them.

Good luck!

sosuave213

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so now i need to think where i went wrong in the date so i dont make the same mistakes again

What are good topics to talk about to get it moving in the direction i want?
Only you can figure that out. We can't make you want something more than we can make ourselves want what's in front of us. You either do or you don't.

So if you want sex you don't talk about sex. It's all non-verbal.

Rule 1 of fight club is...you don't talk about fight club.