Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Date went well until.. we got outside and she saw my car then it went south quick

pete101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went just now on what i thought was a really good date

Interest from the start IOI's laughing at my jokes

Yeah i could have done things bit better maybe used better topics but overall it was good from my pov

My only thought was she cut the date short cos it was getting late and she has work tomorrow so fair enough

I offered her a lift home she accepted, but when she saw my car the look on her face told me what i didn't want to know.. look of dismay and disappointment

What is weird is i even told her what car i drove cos i cant have a nice car when visiting clients as it looks like im spending all their money funding my luxury lifestyle

The only thing that i thought was a bit off was when i suggested books she should read she wrote it down on her phone even though i said i would tell her later - maybe i missed the signs early she wasnt interested.

I kino'd she complied it is hard to do proper kino when they are sitting opposite you on a table

The convo in the car was ok but i noticed she was asking me questions for information about stuff like i know where the best pizza place is in town and other food and when i said we'll go there some time she didnt acknowledge what i said but still asked where places were that rang alarm bells

Normally you would think gold digger superficial snob, she earns well herself and lives in an expensive part of town i was even thinking when i drove there if the date ends should i give her a lift home or walk her to the train station even though it is freezing -2C right now

She messages me an hour after i dropped her thanking me for tonight but she doesnt feel a romantic connection and would like to be friends and how does that sound

Lol no chance. Im not even responding.

Essentially what i did is what some multii millionaires do to test women to see if they are genuinely into them or care about materialistic things or lifestyle

She can afford to go expensive places she earns well enough just i feel a bit bad about all of this like not being worthy enough but again i see her POV if she is accustomed to a certain lifestyle and everything that goes with it then she isn't going to be seen with a relative pauper (even though things are going well for me)

Am i wrong to feel this way? Cos i see her perspective but at the same time this makes me not trust women as i feel quite jaded and bitter about this whole scenario

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yeah i could have done things bit better maybe used better topics but overall it was good from my pov

My only thought was she cut the date short cos it was getting late and she has work tomorrow so fair enough

I offered her a lift home she accepted, but when she saw my car the look on her face told me what i didn't want to know.. look of dismay and disappointment

What is weird is i even told her what car i drove cos i cant have a nice car when visiting clients as it looks like im spending all their money funding my luxury lifestyle

The only thing that i thought was a bit off was when i suggested books she should read she wrote it down on her phone even though i said i would tell her later - maybe i missed the signs early she wasnt interested.

I kino'd she complied it is hard to do proper kino when they are sitting opposite you on a table

The convo in the car was ok but i noticed she was asking me questions for information about stuff like i know where the best pizza place is in town and other food and when i said we'll go there some time she didnt acknowledge what i said but still asked where places were that rang alarm bells

Normally you would think gold digger superficial snob, she earns well herself and lives in an expensive part of town i was even thinking when i drove there if the date ends should i give her a lift home or walk her to the train station even though it is freezing -2C right now

She messages me an hour after i dropped her thanking me for tonight but she doesnt feel a romantic connection and would like to be friends and how does that sound

Essentially what i did is what some multii millionaires do to test women to see if they are genuinely into them or care about materialistic things or lifestyle

She can afford to go expensive places she earns well enough just i feel a bit bad about all of this like not being worthy enough but again i see her POV if she is accustomed to a certain lifestyle and everything that goes with it then she isn't going to be seen with a relative pauper (even though things are going well for me)

Am i wrong to feel this way? Cos i see her perspective but at the same time this makes me not trust women as i feel quite jaded and bitter about this whole scenario
Hi Pete,
Don't be too fazed by this....So she is not wifey material....Why not be a Don Juan....She has revealed she is a materialist,great you have dodged a smoking Gun...But she likes the cut of your jib!....She wants you as a plate...Of course if she is not DTF then Next!

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I imagine you're not jacked with a six pack, otherwise she wouldn't care what car you drive, women wanna show off. Women with money will want to show off a guy with more money than her and/or a jacked guy with six pack who other women will be jealous.

pete101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I imagine you're not jacked with a six pack, otherwise she wouldn't care what car you drive, women wanna show off. Women with money will want to show off a guy with more money than her and/or a jacked guy with six pack who other women will be jealous.

Im in pretty good shape better than her just she is thinking about her what her friends think or places we would go abd doesn't want to compromise

High maintenance stuck up snob types but actually not snobbish outwardly just internally and inevitably her friends are though

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
While a woman will select a man all else being the same that is fit over one that is not shredded, even a jacked dude that doesn’t exude the right combination of success will be passed over.

As men in great shape we like to think that’s all it takes, it is not. While it certainly ups the ante it is not a guarantee of success when women are looking for provider vibes.

pete101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Pete,
Don't be too fazed by this....So she is not wifey material....Why not be a Don Juan....She has revealed she is a materialist,great you have dodged a smoking Gun...But she likes the cut of your jib!....She wants you as a plate...Of course if she is not DTF then Next!
Yeah def not DTF

I just feel going on these dates you can tell who is going for LTR or who is open to short term and skill is being able to think of you as short term but my skill level is not high enough

What things should i be talking about on dates to get the buying temperature up?

It is difficult to kino from across a table so cant escalate (maybe only go places can sit side by side)

I feel like im coming across too nervous and unconfident and compensating trying to be c+f which is not congruent so they feel.something is off

+ im too outcome dependent still

I need more practise and more plates so i go in not caring too much

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman cares about the car you drive, she is best avoided.
Yep!
I've found that it's more about how you keep it, than what it is... so long as you don't have an old wreck.
Always keep mine clean and tidy, inside and out.

Few yrs ago, a woman told me that if my car had been 'manky' (her word) she would never have set foot inside my house.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The good ol' lack of romantic connection :rofl::lol:

Women are just stupid like this sometimes. You can tell a woman something, thinking she'll be understanding, yet she'll respond primitive as F .

Lots of women are acting just a tad smarter than primates.

If anything you should be HAPPY she responded like this. I've heard women rejecting men for much smaller shyte, like the socks the wore, eating a popsicle, laughing too loud, saying a certain phrase.

Her primitive primate brain didn't went further than that particular moment in time .

Next time if you wanna bang either have the better car, or dont bring it up/ show it at all!

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While a woman will select a man all else being the same that is fit over one that is not shredded, even a jacked dude that doesn’t exude the right combination of success will be passed over.

As men in great shape we like to think that’s all it takes, it is not. While it certainly ups the ante it is not a guarantee of success when women are looking for provider vibes.
Of course is not all. But lets make an experiment, I bet OP doesn't have an attractive body, @pete101 how much you weight and your height? also are you jacked with a six pack?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Id say there wasn't much of a connection on her part. And your car not living up to her standard sealed your fate. Get better at reading the signs of how well your dates went. Most fail at this.

Be happy she was honest and said she didn't want to see you again following the date.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've found that it's more about how you keep it, than what it is... so long as you don't have an old wreck.
America is very 'car-centric' because of the spotty public transport. Cars are transport, so they should be well-maintained, clean and reliable. The moment a woman judges your car as a symbol of your status, she's not interested in you, only in what your status provides for her.

Few yrs ago, a woman told me that if my car had been 'manky' (her word) she would never have set foot inside my house.
That's fine. I had a woman who considered me a meticulous person because of the attention I gave to making myself a cup of coffee.

If a woman wouldn't have set foot inside your house because your car isn't a status symbol, that's a red flag and you dodged a bullet.

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman wouldn't have set foot inside your house because your car isn't a status symbol, that's a red flag and you dodged a bullet.
This was one who DID come in, and was a source of much fun for a few months...

The comment was on the fact that I kept it clean and tidy, always has a 'fruit' scented freshener....
She was saying that it if had been dirty/messy or stinky, she would have walked away...

Maybe I should have explained the British slang term 'manky' :rofl:

Westminster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep!
Always keep mine clean and tidy, inside and out.

There's something in this. I drive a luxury car but its old and worth very little if I were to try and sell it. But it's immaculate and most people - men and women - seem to like it more than a much newer car that might cost 10 times its value.

In other words, having a bit of style and taste helps.

sosuave213

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The women I date don't care about my beat-up 2007 Nissan Altima.

Don't sweat it and chalk it up to a dodged bullet.

She doesn't like you, she likes your material.

Thats a good one bro, because I've spent the night with women that "have work tomorrow" and we only get 3 hours of sleep.

She's most likely dating someone else after you. No blackpill, but I've talked to a woman before who went out on 4 dates in 1 night, and another that did 10 dates in 1 month.

Not all women do that! However, you dodged a bullet for sure.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My guy, she did not have a good time. I knew by your third paragraph she ain’t interested. The car was just confirmation.

Men, always be the one to cut the date short. If she cuts the date “short,” you have big problems. If she’s on a date with Brad Pitt or Drake, is she cutting that date short?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
My guy, she did not have a good time. I knew by your third paragraph she ain’t interested. The car was just confirmation.

Men, always be the one to cut the date short. If she cuts the date “short,” you have big problems. If she’s on a date with Brad Pitt or Drake, is she cutting that date short?
Yeah pretty clear sign of disinterest. Guys miss the telling signs and try to see her just acting "nice" as confirmation she is into them.

Sometimes women might like you as a person but have no interest in you d!cking them down. That's just the way it goes.

Keep building that pipeline and don't let it phase you.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The comment was on the fact that I kept it clean and tidy, always has a 'fruit' scented freshener....
She was saying that it if had been dirty/messy or stinky, she would have walked away...
I know, that's why I said:
That's fine. I had a woman who considered me a meticulous person because of the attention I gave to making myself a cup of coffee.
The other remark was about the OP getting dissed on the status of his vehicle, not about your experience.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Yeah def not DTF

I just feel going on these dates you can tell who is going for LTR or who is open to short term and skill is being able to think of you as short term but my skill level is not high enough

What things should i be talking about on dates to get the buying temperature up?

It is difficult to kino from across a table so cant escalate (maybe only go places can sit side by side)

I feel like im coming across too nervous and unconfident and compensating trying to be c+f which is not congruent so they feel.something is off

+ im too outcome dependent still

I need more practise and more plates so i go in not caring too much
That's why you never sit across the table, you sit next to them.